Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:55 AM

Old November 18th, 2016, 12:26 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.
(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 18th, 2016, 12:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.
"Yes, I overheard a conversation that the new leaders with the suffix -night were a reference to the Darkforest. No more of this fox dung Starclan stuff." He turned and looked to the trees looming in front of him and sighed. "Now we just need to talk to Bucknight. I believe he is the one who started all this Change." He added. Then drawing in a deep breath he paused once again, hoping that he had made the right choice in trusting this cat with his plans. "That's one of the things I came here to talk to you about. I would like to know if you're willing to stand by my side, and hopefully accompany me to meet with Bucknight if we get the chance."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 19th, 2016, 10:37 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Ivyshade
Wingdrop gave a sad smile to the tom as to say thank you,the grey she cat then turned her attention to her brother "yeah what is your plan bluejay?" She asked, her tail flicking back and fourth. Bluejay looked at the two but before he could say anything he spotted smoke coming from windclan, his fur fluffed up "what?! Fire!" He hissed, his eyes shone with confusion and fear. "You guys stay here while I go and see if I can help, understand?!" He called as he began to sprint back to Thunderclan. Wingdrop opened her mouth as to say something but closed it and clawed at the ground "we would only get in the way." She said as she sat and waited.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 19th, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"Yes, I overheard a conversation that the new leaders with the suffix -night were a reference to the Darkforest. No more of this fox dung Starclan stuff." He turned and looked to the trees looming in front of him and sighed. "Now we just need to talk to Bucknight. I believe he is the one who started all this Change." He added. Then drawing in a deep breath he paused once again, hoping that he had made the right choice in trusting this cat with his plans. "That's one of the things I came here to talk to you about. I would like to know if you're willing to stand by my side, and hopefully accompany me to meet with Bucknight if we get the chance."
Chilleap watched Singeflicker as he speaks "Of course I'll join you, it is time for change." He bowed his head to the golden tom. (Argh sorry for the short post I've been busy)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 20th, 2016, 06:34 PM

@starfall

Tigerblaze's eyes widened as he saw the smoke and before he could protest to Bluejay's orders the other tom was gone. Undecided, he was half about to run after his friend when he caught a scent of smoke from a completely different direction. He whipped around, emitting a startled yelp as he realized that the scent was coming from ThunderClan territory as well. "The forest's on fire!" he cried. "We have to get everybody out before it reaches the camp!" He was about to dart off in its direction then turned back to the she-cat. "You can either come or get to running water. (is there a lake here? 0.0) I know Bluejay said to stay here, but the fire will spread here in a matter of heartbeats." With one more backwards glance at Wingdrop Tigerblaze bounded off into the trees, ears pressed flat against his head and fear sending a rush of adrenaline through his body.
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Daring
Wink Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Moonwhisker, leading the Thunderclan patrol, dared a step forward. She snarled at him for stepping toward the border. "Back off!" she hissed. "Or I'll shred your fur!" Narrows her eyes and gives him a look that could kill. She suddenly feels like being a little sneaky and sly. She takes a step toward him slowly and gracefully. Is a mouse length away from his face and touches her tail to his. She walks around him studying his every movement, in a flirtatious way that any tom would kill for. Purrs in admiration and then grabs a vine. She walks around him one more time, daring him to look into her eyes and then she suddenly pulls the vine and he's on his back staring up at her in shock. She purrs in amusement and walks back on her side of the border. "Gotcha there, huh?" She purrs.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Moonwhisker Wait is it Moonwhisker or Whiskerfur who is training with Ebony?
Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail swishing the heather. The tom apprentice smirked as he remembered his training session and how excited the Thunderclan she-cat had been to learn the moves. He stopped at the border and sat, his head high.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Moonwhisker Wait is it Moonwhisker or Whiskerfur who is training with Ebony?
Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail swishing the heather. The tom apprentice smirked as he remembered his training session and how excited the Thunderclan she-cat had been to learn the moves. He stopped at the border and sat, his head high.
(It's Moonwhisker)
She rolls her eyes at him and and lashes her tail as she arrives at the border. She sneers at him, "Do you think that you're super special because I was excited? Well, just remember that in the living world, I'm a warrior and you're an apprentice!" She curls her tail in amusement at her own joke, her eyes sparkle with curiosity at the young Windclan tom.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 11th, 2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: error
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
(It's Moonwhisker)
She rolls her eyes at him and and lashes her tail as she arrives at the border. She sneers at him, "Do you think that you're super special because I was excited? Well, just remember that in the living world, I'm a warrior and you're an apprentice!" She curls her tail in amusement at her own joke, her eyes sparkle with curiosity at the young Windclan tom.
(Sorry bout that)
Ebonypaw pulled his lips back in to a sneer, "Do you think you're super special because you're part of a prophecy? Remember, you're below me in rank in our dreams." He lashed his tail and he forced his fur to lie flat as he joked, "Now that our super friendly introduction is out of the way, you wanted to learn basic moves." The apprentice got into a crouch, wrapping his tail around one of his back legs and pulling his paws under his shoulders, "Act like you're going to one side but at the last second go the other way."The tom lunged forward but whipped around and lunged to the right, lashing out at the air. Ebonypaw landed and turned to her, "You try." He said with a small smirk.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
(Sorry bout that)
Ebonypaw pulled his lips back in to a sneer, "Do you think you're super special because you're part of a prophecy? Remember, you're below me in rank in our dreams." He lashed his tail and he forced his fur to lie flat as he joked, "Now that our super friendly introduction is out of the way, you wanted to learn basic moves." The apprentice got into a crouch, wrapping his tail around one of his back legs and pulling his paws under his shoulders, "Act like you're going to one side but at the last second go the other way."The tom lunged forward but whipped around and lunged to the right, lashing out at the air. Ebonypaw landed and turned to her, "You try." He said with a small smirk.
She did the same and landed clumsily at first. Her ears hot with embarrassment, she tried again and landed gracefully. "How was that?" She smirks at him.