Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:27 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A purr, clear as day arose from the she-cat as she simply stood up. Her amber hues glowed with amusement still, clearly unafraid of the felines before her. "Well of course you'd know I'm here, I wasn't hiding," she responded. The purr was still clear in her voice as she spoke. Blade had realized she stumbled upon yet another feline who thought they were big and bad. Blade never thought that of anyone, not even herself, she just knew she could fight if she needed to and that was it. Her smart mouth was normally the cause for it. "I've no purpose here though, I was just exploring and realized the old building here finally had residents. Came quite a shock so I had to see more," she finished, raising her tail in the air in a friendly gesture. Hades could continue his act as long as he wanted, Blade would play her act in return. She learned aggressive cats took it one of two ways; they either lighten up or straight out attack her. @Sasukewolf (madness)
Hades flicked his ear as his tail moved a bit as he looks at the molly, a beautiful molly one might say. It was obvious she was dangerous she had the look and act of a killer. The purr was a bit cold but it was enough to make the tom smiles softly. “ oh how I’m weak to the deadly beauty of cats. Fine. “ he says as his claws sheathed as he begins to look at her. “ you’re scent of that dusk syndicate right? Why are you here exploring when you should be getting revenge on clans that talk to the stars and hunt for the weak. Like order with laws of kits. “ he says coldly as he begins to walk up to her “ yet y’all are acting on revenge and bloodlust as well right? Such a mighty order until your fall later on. How pitiful but interesting nonetheless. I am Hades, the one who claims this land as my own along with my many loves that I hold dear and of course my kit shadow. “ he begins to stand in front of her with a soft smile “ but one last thing that I can’t help but notice. You’re amber eyes as beautiful as the flames of rage and power. Burning with a passion... like a killer.” He Says with a dark purr. “ tell me dear, what do you seek now?”
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

To be quite fair with you, Blade wasn't expecting the sudden flirting. Normally she was the one to provoke it, but this time it was the other way around. A nice change I suppose, she thought to herself as she stood a little taller when she noticed him start moving towards her. Her stance was rather elegant, but prepared to be attacked in the same way. It was an odd combination, yet she managed to pull it off. "The only revenge I seek is with a clan deputy and that's it. The clans mean nothing to me otherwise, I let them be for as long as I'm not ordered to attack," she spoke. She as rather vague about the situation, but she thought it was enough. It was a rare thing for any cat to hear anything of her background -- detail wise. Blade didn't even introduce herself, she allowed Hades to nickname her what he wished, she was used to that at least. "Many loves though? Seems a bit odd for a tom like you, but I won't judge. Seems a bit distracting from the whole goal of the complex way to survive out here. That's my opinion though and then again, I can't talk seeing as I've no love nor am I here to look for one," the purr in her voice stopped towards the ends of that statement. Instead, it was replaced with a hint of challenge, as if Blade was challenging this tom to catch her attention in that manner. When Hades did stand before her, she gave him a once-over but didn't say anything. She didn't answer the rest of his statements, leaving the conversation vague until he was willing to dig.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 15th, 2018 at 09:40 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:45 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades flicked his ear as his tail moved a bit as he looks at the molly, a beautiful molly one might say. It was obvious she was dangerous she had the look and act of a killer. The purr was a bit cold but it was enough to make the tom smiles softly. “ oh how I’m weak to the deadly beauty of cats. Fine. “ he says as his claws sheathed as he begins to look at her. “ you’re scent of that dusk syndicate right? Why are you here exploring when you should be getting revenge on clans that talk to the stars and hunt for the weak. Like order with laws of kits. “ he says coldly as he begins to walk up to her “ yet y’all are acting on revenge and bloodlust as well right? Such a mighty order until your fall later on. How pitiful but interesting nonetheless. I am Hades, the one who claims this land as my own along with my many loves that I hold dear and of course my kit shadow. “ he begins to stand in front of her with a soft smile “ but one last thing that I can’t help but notice. You’re amber eyes as beautiful as the flames of rage and power. Burning with a passion... like a killer.” He Says with a dark purr. “ tell me dear, what do you seek now?”
Quinoa slowly got to her paws. Teetering on three legs, she lurched away from the voices. She couldn’t stay here. Not with Hades and his group, and the newcomer. The new cat smelled of the Dusk Syndicate. She hated Clan cats, by the Dusk Syndicate was alright. She broke out of the woods, far away from Hades and the intruder. The sunlight reached her pelt, and she hobbled away from the schoolhouse. She spotted a small shed, crumbling and rotted. She reached the entrance, and smelled only mice and weeds. She scooped up some dirt and plants on the floor, and curled up in the dank structure. She laid her head on her paws, cradling her wounded leg with care. Her yellow eyes drooped closed. For the fourth time, she drifted into unconsciousness.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 15th, 2018, 10:18 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

To be quite fair with you, Blade wasn't expecting the sudden flirting. Normally she was the one to provoke it, but this time it was the other way around. A nice change I suppose, she thought to herself as she stood a little taller when she noticed him start moving towards her. Her stance was rather elegant, but prepared to be attacked in the same way. It was an odd combination, yet she managed to pull it off. "The only revenge I seek is with a clan deputy and that's it. The clans mean nothing to me otherwise, I let them be for as long as I'm not ordered to attack," she spoke. She as rather vague about the situation, but she thought it was enough. It was a rare thing for any cat to hear anything of her background -- detail wise. Blade didn't even introduce herself, she allowed Hades to nickname her what he wished, she was used to that at least. "Many loves though? Seems a bit odd for a tom like you, but I won't judge. Seems a bit distracting from the whole goal of the complex way to survive out here. That's my opinion though and then again, I can't talk seeing as I've no love nor am I here to look for one," the purr in her voice stopped towards the ends of that statement. Instead, it was replaced with a hint of challenge, as if Blade was challenging this tom to catch her attention in that manner. When Hades did stand before her, she gave him a once-over but didn't say anything. She didn't answer the rest of his statements, leaving the conversation vague until he was willing to dig.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Hades smiles “ a deputy huh? That’s the one next in line to lead huh? What did this one do? Did they break your heart or stole something from you hmm? Or maybe they just embarrassed made you weak with simple attacks?” He purrs playfully as d begins to walk around her “ to survive is to kill. I’ve killed enough, I have many loves because I know for sure I’m most likely to die sooner or later.. I don’t want them to be alone. I want them to have each other as I die in battle. “ He says calmly as he stands by her smiling at her. “ oh? No love huh? “ he says calmly as he laughs softly. “ than that’s a problem daring when I see someone who is as elegant as the moon and as beautiful and shining as the sun I can’t simply ignore it. Daring I want you, you’re a killer like I. A monster hidden behind smiles and beauty and I’m than willing to awaken that beast within. “ he says with a soft purr as he begins to walk forward a bit before turning to look her. “ so don’t worry daring I accept your challenge. Do whatever it takes to keep that heart of yours from beating because I’m not holding back than again when it comes to love. I never hold back “ he says in a dark husky voice.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Just A Fossil

It was in that moment, a small huff of air came from the she-cat. "What makes you assume I'm such a killer, Prince Charming? That's a big accusation from the simple Dusk Syndicate statement," she replied, her tone full of curiosity. Her head turned slightly as he walked around her, her orbs following him until he stood beside her. She, again, didn't answer his question, it appeared to go over her head as he began talking about 'his loves'. It was an odd way to see things and she wondered if those felines were actually okay with it, or if they were just acting like they were so they didn't have to leave. Felines do strange things for survival and so far, he's proven that statement true too. When he took a few steps forward, she didn't. She simply met his gaze, unflinching. Challenge accepted? another new one. "Holding back would simply make it harder for you. You accepted a challenge you can't win, assuming there was challenge to begin with," she replied simply, her brow raising and her tail flicking behind her. Her chin lifted up a little as a small grin crossed her muzzle.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

It was in that moment, a small huff of air came from the she-cat. "What makes you assume I'm such a killer, Prince Charming? That's a big accusation from the simple Dusk Syndicate statement," she replied, her tone full of curiosity. Her head turned slightly as he walked around her, her orbs following him until he stood beside her. She, again, didn't answer his question, it appeared to go over her head as he began talking about 'his loves'. It was an odd way to see things and she wondered if those felines were actually okay with it, or if they were just acting like they were so they didn't have to leave. Felines do strange things for survival and so far, he's proven that statement true too. When he took a few steps forward, she didn't. She simply met his gaze, unflinching. Challenge accepted? another new one. "Holding back would simply make it harder for you. You accepted a challenge you can't win, assuming there was challenge to begin with," she replied simply, her brow raising and her tail flicking behind her. Her chin lifted up a little as a small grin crossed her muzzle.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
He smiles “ the way you hold yourself. Like a slient Assassin proud and true but deadly. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ I can smell the call of death on you. Or maybe it’s mine” he says with a soft purr as he begins to looks around a bit his ears pick up a bit than he looks at her. “ no holding back will make it more difficult for you. To tease is enjoyable to me and say whatever you want. My heart is big enough for plenty my dear... I don’t have much time anymore and if I were to fight you I would most likely die either way due to this injury. I know plenty of tricks my dear, or should I saw my cold queen “ He says as he begins to turn around. “ may all those old enough to kill and love join me here. In the building of death and desire under the stars that no longer shine on our dark deeds. May the moon fade and the sun dim to the sins of what we’ve done. Let darkness hold you close my dear” He looks at her and smiles a dark smile as the wind picks up a bit moving though his white and sliver fur showing more scars and the wound on his neck. He almost looked like a angel in a way but his eyes held a dangerous glow the mark of the angel of death. How sweet.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

bounding through the forest, osirus clawed every little thing that got in his way. was he annoyed? no, that was an understatement. he was furious. measly little felines can't deal with some fright? pitiful. so, so pitiful. his tail lashed and he stopped under a dark tree, crouching down. thorn-sharp claws tore at the ground below as he mumbled nonsensical insults about the others. mindless, dirty pieces of mouse dung. i couldn't care less about if they jumped off a cliff. growling lowly, osirus rolled onto his side. they better be gone soon. with that thought in mind, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ the way you hold yourself. Like a slient Assassin proud and true but deadly. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ I can smell the call of death on you. Or maybe it’s mine” he says with a soft purr as he begins to looks around a bit his ears pick up a bit than he looks at her. “ no holding back will make it more difficult for you. To tease is enjoyable to me and say whatever you want. My heart is big enough for plenty my dear... I don’t have much time anymore and if I were to fight you I would most likely die either way due to this injury. I know plenty of tricks my dear, or should I saw my cold queen “ He says as he begins to turn around. “ may all those old enough to kill and love join me here. In the building of death and desire under the stars that no longer shine on our dark deeds. May the moon fade and the sun dim to the sins of what we’ve done. Let darkness hold you close my dear” He looks at her and smiles a dark smile as the wind picks up a bit moving though his white and sliver fur showing more scars and the wound on his neck. He almost looked like a angel in a way but his eyes held a dangerous glow the mark of the angel of death. How sweet.

Blade rolled her eyes a little, sitting herself down. "You're probably just smelling yourself. These claws are innocent, marked with blood from those who deserve death... Or those we think deserve death. I find some kills hard, but only because evidence says these cats are innocent, but a jobs a job," she countered, the friendliness of her tone slowly dissipating. "Not everyone enjoys that type of darkness following them around, you're trained or born into it. The trained ones are the foolish ones," she spoke. Blade truly believed that those who chose to train for this life were foolish, she would've chosen a different path had she not been the daughter of the co-commander. Now, the following nickname Hades gave her, made her scoff. The queen part was a little too far now. "You've a different queen to worry about, the names Blade. Short and simple." she concluded, her amber orbs averting from the feline for once to glance towards the building he claimed.

Old January 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Blade rolled her eyes a little, sitting herself down. "You're probably just smelling yourself. These claws are innocent, marked with blood from those who deserve death... Or those we think deserve death. I find some kills hard, but only because evidence says these cats are innocent, but a jobs a job," she countered, the friendliness of her tone slowly dissipating. "Not everyone enjoys that type of darkness following them around, you're trained or born into it. The trained ones are the foolish ones," she spoke. Blade truly believed that those who chose to train for this life were foolish, she would've chosen a different path had she not been the daughter of the co-commander. Now, the following nickname Hades gave her, made her scoff. The queen part was a little too far now. "You've a different queen to worry about, the names Blade. Short and simple." she concluded, her amber orbs averting from the feline for once to glance towards the building he claimed.

He laughs softly “ they come seeking fame and fortune. They seek to take my loves and my home, I accepted the challenge and they die or live to work under me. “ he looks up “ I wasn’t trained in darkness I was born into it yet... I don’t remember when or how. I hardly remember anything of my past. All I can remember remember is a dead body before me and the fast beating of my heart... to this day I get dreams of things I know i didn’t do yet. I remember them as if I knew it my whole life... for you see my memory... well the memory of most of my past is unclear. Empty and unstable. All I remember now is what I did now, as hades as the lover of Cress, father of shadow and lover of many others... yet I somehow feel... unsure. Unworthy of such things... I feel unworthy of all of this yet .. I don’t know why. I know killing is bad and I only do it now to protect my homes and loves yet... some part of me says I don’t deserve it.. and I just don’t know why.” He says thoughtfully as he looks at her. “ yet you’re scent is familiar to me. The scent of clan and dusk is something I know for some reason yet ... I don’t know why.” He Says calmly almost sadly as he smiles softly “ as you wish blade of dusk. Would you like to rest? We have plenty of room in the old building. Just go and find a place... I need some time alone..” he says coldly as he begins to turn around. @Suspiciousmindz @Rubinaito
Whenever y’all not busy :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 16th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 03:33 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Quinoa slowly got to her paws. Teetering on three legs, she lurched away from the voices. She couldn’t stay here. Not with Hades and his group, and the newcomer. The new cat smelled of the Dusk Syndicate. She hated Clan cats, by the Dusk Syndicate was alright. She broke out of the woods, far away from Hades and the intruder. The sunlight reached her pelt, and she hobbled away from the schoolhouse. She spotted a small shed, crumbling and rotted. She reached the entrance, and smelled only mice and weeds. She scooped up some dirt and plants on the floor, and curled up in the dank structure. She laid her head on her paws, cradling her wounded leg with care. Her yellow eyes drooped closed. For the fourth time, she drifted into unconsciousness.
Quinoa awoke suddenly, quaking from the nightmare of her previous sleep. It had been in a clearing of darkness and death. Hades had been looming over her. Cress and the other cat, Shadow, had been jeering from across the glen, cackling with malice. Hades had been slowly slashing out her eyes, and gourging her underbelly. Quinoa had awoke, sweat beading on her brow. She was positive she still felt blood around her, and wounds on her body. She growled. She had to leave. If anyone found her here... she shied away from that thought. If a cat was out hunting, or smelled her scent, they could be on her in a flash. She was too weak to defend herself. For goodness sake, if anyone was just out on a STROLL. Even if she attacked first, the odds were nine to one. Roadkill.

She pricked her ears. A mouse was nibbling on a weed. The rodent hadn’t seen her nest in the shadows, and she shot out one paw. The mouse darted away. I’m going to starve here! She thought. Stuck in an enemies territory, surrounded by killers. Wounded and unable to fight, and unable to feed herself. Death stared her right in the face, laughing.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 15th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.