Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
there's a hole in my...
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:01 AM
A Shock of Silver
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:00 AM
Adderpaw's training
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Kit and Mate Finder for...
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Yesterday 11:58 PM
"Moooom, I frew up"...
by Dark
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Ghostwhisper stayed silent,trying to decide if the leader would want him to chase these cats off or help them.One-star might kill me for this,but if this cat is like they say she is,we need to know what we can about her.' he thought."Fine,we will help,but we need to know what we can about the cat your tracking down,and don't thin you can come over our boders all the time." he said.Coalfur's fur bristled."Like we would do that you mouse-brain!" she hissed.He glanced at her but looked at Lightningscale,thinking that they where the leader of this group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit nodded,” Right.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Admiditly, it could have been a bit beter of a meeting, yes, but it is more important that we focus on the task at paw. You said you've seen her fighting style? How well is she in smal areas, like caves?" She asked, wanting to create a mental profile of how tge rouge fought, so it would not be much of a suprise when they caught up with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

The apprentice nodded back at her mentor, his approval being enough for her.
She turned to the other apprentice, puzzled by the strange words she used. So her name was Rustpaw, uh ?
"Well ... I would have said it's nice to meet you, though the circumstances of our meeting weren't exactly ... nice ..." She trailed off and looked at her paws in embarassement when she realized she wasn't making any sense.
"A-Anyways, we should get going."
(lol sorry bout me not repileing)
lightningscale stood there each time he was about to say something another cat would speak."guys!"he said loudly."i think both clans need to talk about this meet us at the willow tree.(we did that already)agree?"fireflower looked at him"i agree"she said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:11 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(lol sorry bout me not repileing)
lightningscale stood there each time he was about to say something another cat would speak."guys!"he said loudly."i think both clans need to talk about this meet us at the willow tree.(we did that already)agree?"fireflower looked at him"i agree"she said
"I agree to, but we need to get rid of this Rouge before we do that, or we May not Be at the willow tree. Now, wether you want to help, or not, I am going to track her down. Like I had said before, it would be helpfull to have eyes in the skies, but if I'm the only one going after her, than it won't matter." she said calmly, before turning around, and sprinting off in the direction the rouge went. Spped, although it was not her speciality, was somthing she did not need. She was efficient, and that was enough.
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"I agree to, but we need to get rid of this Rouge before we do that, or we May not Be at the willow tree. Now, wether you want to help, or not, I am going to track her down. Like I had said before, it would be helpfull to have eyes in the skies, but if I'm the only one going after her, than it won't matter." she said calmly, before turning around, and sprinting off in the direction the rouge went. Spped, although it was not her speciality, was somthing she did not need. She was efficient, and that was enough.
"you may do that are mission is done!"lightningscale said."come guys i have alot to tell dragonstar."and stalked off in the undergrowth.dragonstar?must be the leader.could dragonfire be dragonstar?fireflower thought"come on rustpaw the cats long gone we need to tell twostar" @PeaFlower @Okapi @Swiftheart we can get back on the dragonclan thread

So did they bury you?
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"you may do that are mission is done!"lightningscale said."come guys i have alot to tell dragonstar."and stalked off in the undergrowth.dragonstar?must be the leader.could dragonfire be dragonstar?fireflower thought"come on rustpaw the cats long gone we need to tell twostar" @PeaFlower @Okapi @Swiftheart we can get back on the dragonclan thread
Gostwhisper followed fireflower,staying silent for now.Coalfur looked over the border for a moment before following lightning scale.When they where out of earshot of the other cats, she looked at lightning scale."So what do we tell the leader...deagonstar I think is what you said?" She asked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Magpiepaw reluctantly followed Lighntingscale's order, as her mentor held more power in her eyes than Lightningscale did.
Mouse-dung, we should have gone too ! She hissed internally. Then again, she was exhausted. Maybe going back to camp wouldn't be such a bad idea ...
She was about to say goodbye to Rustpaw but noticed the other apprentice was already long gone.
"Oh well ..." She muttered, as she ran back under the trees and to the Dragonclan camp.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:46 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Magpiepaw reluctantly followed Lighntingscale's order, as her mentor held more power in her eyes than Lightningscale did.
Mouse-dung, we should have gone too ! She hissed internally. Then again, she was exhausted. Maybe going back to camp wouldn't be such a bad idea ...
She was about to say goodbye to Rustpaw but noticed the other apprentice was already long gone.
"Oh well ..." She muttered, as she ran back under the trees and to the Dragonclan camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Gostwhisper followed fireflower,staying silent for now.Coalfur looked over the border for a moment before following lightning scale.When they where out of earshot of the other cats, she looked at lightning scale."So what do we tell the leader...deagonstar I think is what you said?" She asked.
"i dont know coalfur"lightningscale said"greenvine is off are borders and thats all dragonstar cares about,i think youd like her"

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:46 AM.