Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:45 AM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:36 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Northview University

Jake woke up as light streamed through his curtains. He looked at the clock and then jumped out of bed and did his usual morning routine. He hid his tail and wore a scarlet red beanie to cover his demon ears of blue fire. He wore a red sweatshirt and a orange shirt with black shorts. He yawned and continued out of his dorm. He strode out with a fast walking pace and he went and climbed a tree near he girls dorm and layers down waiting for one of his friends. He played with a switchblade while he waited. @Myik

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 13th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Willow woke up at the sound of her irritating alarm. Beep Beep Beep Be- before it could continue the irritating sound any longer she smashed the ‘off’ button with her fist. She groaned as she sat up and threw the blankets off of her. She grabbed some clothes from her closet (clothes) and took a quick shower. She brushed her hair before getting her clothes on and putting on her glasses so her blurry vision didn’t look too blurry anymore. Ok so maybe her vision was getting worse...she didn’t have the money to get new glasses so she had to stick with the old ones for now. After getting her shoes on she grabbed her phone and exited her dorm wandering into the campus. The simple look on her face told you she wasn’t a morning person. She wanted her coffee. She needed her coffee.

Scarlet sat straight up an hour before her alarm went off. She turned t off so it wouldn’t go off when she was absent of the dorm room. She got up grabbed an outfit (Outfit) and took a nice long shower before blow drying her hair and putting on some lipstick. She did her hair and put on her clothes. Leaving the dorm room at 6:00 am. She smiled and went out to do some extra things before everyone else got up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Jake woke up as light streamed through his curtains. He looked at the clock and then jumped out of bed and did his usual morning routine. He hid his tail and wore a scarlet red beanie to cover his demon ears of blue fire. He wore a red sweatshirt and a orange shirt with black shorts. He yawned and continued out of his dorm. He strode out with a fast walking pace and he went and climbed a tree near he girls dorm and layers down waiting for one of his friends. He played with a switchblade while he waited.
Well *cough* this is weird we the only ones rping. Sooooo imma just let you pick which one of the sisters to bump into...if you want or we couldn mention everyone a thousand times XD)

The white haired girl ran to a bush to a bush and got her hidden skateboard. She hid it here because her sister did not approve of any skateboarding what so ever..but she didn’t know if she didn’t see it..out of sight-out of Mind right? A sly smirk formed on Willow’s face as she started to push off rolling at a rather slow speed. No need to collide into someone. Not like last time. She shivered. Willow didn’t think that girl would ever forgive her for ruining her ‘perfect dress’.

Scarlet came back from community service rather late as she rushed back to her dorm to collect her waitress uniform. ‘I’m gonna be late I’m gonna be late!!’ She kept on screaming in her mind. She was never ever late. Ever.

Last edited by Shadow; November 13th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Well *cough* this is weird we the only ones rping. Sooooo imma just let you pick which one of the sisters to bump into...if you want or we couldn mention everyone a thousand times XD)

The white haired girl ran to a bush to a bush and got her hidden skateboard. She hid it here because her sister did not approve of any skateboarding what so ever..but she didn’t know if she didn’t see it..out of sight-out of Mind right? A sly smirk formed on Willow’s face as she started to push off rolling at a rather slow speed. No need to collide into someone. Not like last time. She shivered. Willow didn’t think that girl would ever forgive her for ruining her ‘perfect dress’.

Scarlet came back from community service rather late as she rushed back to her dorm to collect her waitress uniform. ‘I’m gonna be late I’m gonna be late!!’ She kept on screaming in her mind. She was never ever late. Ever.
Jake peered down and then threw his switchblade in the patch of grass in front of scarlet sticking it in the rasa. He jumped down from the tree and smiled, “hey scarlet” he said
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Jake peered down and then threw his switchblade in the patch of grass in front of scarlet sticking it in the rasa. He jumped down from the tree and smiled, “hey scarlet” he said
Scarlet squeaked out in suprise then quickly recovered. “Hey Jake how’s your morning?” She asked flashing her famous smile.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Scarlet squeaked out in suprise then quickly recovered. “Hey Jake how’s your morning?” She asked flashing her famous smile.
Jake laughed and said, “well it’s been boring.” He wrapped his arm around her neck and laughed.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Jake laughed and said, “well it’s been boring.” He wrapped his arm around her neck and laughed.
She looked at him one eyebrow raised. “Ah so you make up for it spying on the girls side of the dorms.” Her tone held humor but she held a straight face.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She looked at him one eyebrow raised. “Ah so you make up for it spying on the girls side of the dorms.” Her tone held humor but she held a straight face.
Jakd smirked. He sighed and said, “well I️ wasn’t spying I was just waiting for you and trinity to show up
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Jakd smirked. He sighed and said, “well I️ wasn’t spying I was just waiting for you and trinity to show up
Scarlet let out a giggle and rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say boss.”
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Scarlet let out a giggle and rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say boss.”
he took his arm off her and sat down grabbing his knife again. He smiled at her and said “so how’s your sister been?”
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
he took his arm off her and sat down grabbing his knife again. He smiled at her and said “so how’s your sister been?”
Scarlet looked at him and sighed. “Willow? Oh she’s still her rebellious ‘I do what I want but still be nice and respectful’ phase thing. Her dorm room is a mess! Sometimes I wonder how I’m related to her-but I still love her.” She said pacing. She totally forgot about work.