Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by finley.exe
Today 12:37 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:09 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn huffed. She could feel blood running from the wound on her side. She gasped and took a step forward. “Where do you think you’re going? The battle has just begun!”
Bumblebreeze flattened his ears and hissed at Tigerdawn. “Off to loaf around with my darling Flowerpaw!

Click the eggs!
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn ignored her wound for now. “Well too bad! I won’t let you!” The Warrior unsheathed her claws and leapt at Bumblebreeze.

Character Site

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:24 PM
among us

Quote:
Tigerdawn ignored her wound for now. “Well too bad! I won’t let you!” The Warrior unsheathed her claws and leapt at Bumblebreeze.

Bumblebreeze hissed as he threw his paw, claws unsheathed, over Tigerdawn’s ear, ripping the top right off.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; January 22nd, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:32 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn drew ina sharp breath and staggered backward. “Oh, you are gonna pay for that!” She snarled and she threw her paws around his neck and threw him down.

Character Site

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:37 PM
among us

Quote:
Tigerdawn drew ina sharp breath and staggered backward. “Oh, you are gonna pay for that!” She snarled and she threw her paws around his neck and threw him down.
Bumblebreeze hissed as he was pinned down by the ThunderClan warrior. “Flowerpaw! Help!” he meowed cowardly.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; January 22nd, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:47 PM
Might disappear again

“You coward!” She growled. “I always knew you wern’t a true warrior!”

Character Site

Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:00 PM
among us

Quote:
“You coward!” She growled. “I always knew you wern’t a true warrior!”
Bublebreeze snarled. “I was just trying to teach her, dimwit.” he meowed as he flipped the pin over and pinned Tigerdawn onto the sandy clearing. He clawed her ear again so it ripped fully off.

Click the eggs!
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn placed her paws on his chest as she screeched. “G-get away!” She gasped as she pressed her claws into his chest. When she realized she was barely doing damage, she slashed at his face.

Character Site

Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The black and white tom was definitely young, and maybe he shouldn’t even have been taken to this battle, but being an inexperienced apprentice didn’t make him a kit. RiverClan wasn’t stupid nor cruel, would never take a kit into battle. It was wrong. Pleasantpaw could see the disbelief on the WindClan tom’s face as he said the words. While the warrior probably knew that he was an apprentice, he probably still considered him to be a kit. It was clear that he didn’t look experienced. He was a small cat and he looked young. Not only that, but he had no scars and had soft fluffy fur, much like that of a kits. His opponent however had scars lining his pelt and wiry fur. It was clear that he had picked the wrong opponent for a beginner like him. Still, Pleasantpaw was an arrogant cat and he believed that he could beat this cat, even though deep down there was doubt. He had to give RiverClan a good image. If a young apprentice could beat a senior warrior, no cat would ever want to face his clan again. As great as the thought sounded, he couldn’t help but feel skeptical of the idea, no matter how much he tried to push the doubt away.
The tom felt relief as his claws scratched the warrior’s face. The marks were not deep since his claws were thin and short, but he was impressed with himself and that was all that mattered to him. The WindClan cat stumbled back and because of the force which had been in his lunge, Pleasantpaw landed on the ground and stumbled forward as well. He moved backwards as quickly as his paws would allow before the tom could launch another attack on him. He was puffing by now though his expression was determined. He had managed to leave a few scratches, which meant that fighting his opponent and leaving marks wasn’t impossible for him. With that thought in mind and ready power him forward, he bunched his muscles, preparing to make another attack.
The determination in his eyes suddenly disappeared and they widened. He faltered in his step as he saw the other tom slinking forward, teeth bared and ready to sink into his paw. He was frozen on the spot, not entirely prepared for this. Pleasantpaw let out a shrill shriek as he felt a sharp pain in his paw, like needles digging in. He ripped his paw away from the tom in a panic, crying out as the teeth dragged along his paw while he removed them. He hopped back, trying his best to stand on just three legs. Anger and fear flooded into his yellow hues. His muscles screamed at him, telling him to retreat but his mind was thinking otherwise. He wanted revenge. He clumsily lunged forward again, his claws aimed for the tom’s face again. His attack was messy and not well planned. He could easily be knocked out of the air.
Burningcall felt that he was wasting his time. Fighting with someone that wasn’t on his level. This Riverclan apprentice shouldn’t be fighting at all! What was Fallenstar thinking? Allowing the weaklings to fight? Burningcall would think Riverclan would show some power, but they were far from it. Burningcall thought Riverclan needed to stay out thisnfight as it wasn’t there’s. To think Thunderclanners needed some help. That proved that those tree climbers were far weaker than he imagined. And, to actually believe that one of his daughters joined Thunderclan! He was disappointed in Brindlestream. He wanted to meet her in battle and give her a painful experience for losing loyalty to Windclan. It was an aggressive thought, but he didn’t raise that ungrateful brat just so she could fight against her own birth clan! Burningcall disowned her moons ago when he learned of her questioning place.
If he wanted to fight against his own flesh and blood, he needed to quickly get rid of this no-excuse-of-a-cat. He didn’t prepare for the young cat’s claws to strike him. It left thin marks that burned, but the pain should subside in a couple days. It wasn’t a fatal move, and it was quite...well, as good as an apprentice could be. Burningcall wanted to chortle. He wanted to tell the apprentice to go back to the nursery where he came from, but less talking and more action was for the battlefield, so he thought these humorous thoughts instead.
When Burningcall bit the apprentice, he was sure that would make the riverclanner run back to where he came from. He could nestle with his mother and drink milk because apparently in Burningcall’s eyes, the apprentice wasn’t weaned off it. His teeth had clung to fur. When his enemy pulled his paw away, Burningcall spat out the fur with disgust. That taste wasn’t pleasant at all (no pun intended). It left the older warrior satisfied, ready to fight more. That move should had been enough to send the apprentice running away. Instead the apprentice was coming back for more. Burningcall’s wiry pelt stood on end, and he growled darkly. Not enough for you? The tom’s hackles rose. In order to act and defend himself, he got into a crouch, baring his teeth. He didn’t expect to be charged at once more. It made Burningcall roll his eyes upward. He stood up, nonchalantly. The riverclanner’s move was clumsy, aiming to strike at his face. Burningcall chuckled, and easily he managed to dodge without getting swiped again. Instead, to retaliate, he brought up an unsheathed paw and heavily swung it toward his opoonent’s face, hoping to knock him across the battlefield. It was all too easy. A little depressing that he was up against this apprentice. He didn’t like to fight unworthy opponents which consisted of young cats, but since this riverclanner attacked him first. He was only defending himself. Mostly it was also because the apprentice was from Riverclan, so Burningcall never felt guilty for bringing pain to an enemy.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:53 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar side stepped and threw his left paw up which was under the largest pile of moos and twigs then he nipped pumpkinstripe's tail
(Too much?)
(Nah!)
Pumpkinstripe hissed and swung around. He then scratched at Silverscar's ear.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Closed Thread