Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Today 11:10 PM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:09 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

ThornPath let out a snort of amusement and contempt, his tail lashing in annoyance as he watched the two bicker.
GingerFrost's eyes narrowed, "No, I hadn't thought of that." The tom admitted, "Why on earth would I think of such a ridiculous idea?" He half snarled at her, his hackles quivering. How dare this molly speak like that to him? He would make her pay, this he was sure of. "You will learn of your ignorance soon. That is a promise I will keep." GingerFrost meowed, his tail now lashing.
Dawnfall stood up on that note. "The only ignorant one here is you." She hissed her ears flattened. How dare he call her ignorant! He was being such a... A mouse brained fox heart! And she knew it. "If I were you I'd not go any father." She growled almost in his face. This gal knew how to make someone mad and how to handle herself in a fight. What did Gingerfrost think he was doing?
Orangepetal was almost shocked by her brother's and Daenfall's hostility towards each other. She knew Dawnfall didn't like Gingerfrost and Gingerfrost was a bit pushy. But were they going to fair? She didn't know what she could say she she just sat by Thornpath.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar watched the other tom walk into his den. It was good to know that now it was just him and the other tom. While Golden did find it funny to watch him try to figure out how to make up an excuse for barging in. It didn’t exactly leave the best impression, so he had to try and keep his cool while he did so. However, he could push that all behind for the time being. Tallwhisker seemed to be learning from those mistakes, and it was nice to see that he was.

Looking at the bird that was in his jaws, Golden blinked. “Is everyone else fed?” he asked, not wanting to let anyone else go without eating in leafbare. Snow covered the ground in some places, and it was obvious it would be hard to find prey then. He had nine lives, everyone else only had one. He continued to look at the bird for a few more moments, before looking back up at Tallwhisker, who had appeared to now be grooming himself. The leader held in a laugh, finding it hilarious how they had gone from hating each other, to Tallwhisker just coming in whenever just to hang out. “Well, that works,” he smiled, something he hadn’t found himself doing in awhile. “What did you want to talk about?” he asked, positioning himself so he was a little closer to Tallwhisker, close enough so they could talk to each other at the least.

Tallwhisker rolled his eyes playfully as he asked about the food, "your such a mother you know that right?" he joked happily leaning back and released get a heavy and deep sigh of relief. Leaders where supposed to care about heir warriors and clan but perhaps if he stopped acting like everyone was about to starve things would be going better. He licked down afew tufts of fur on his chest before sitting back up to talk.

The to than inviting himself bent and took a bite at the bird, removing some fateful flesh and swallowing it in a few bites. It had already started to make him feel warmer, the freeze recently had really taken a number on his joints despite his young age he felt old and creaky with the weather. He raised his head back up breathing another breath of relief as he felt his stomach loosen its tigt grip and unclench. "Well- anything really perhaps" he said edging on e real topic he had been trying to get him to open up too, "perhaps you? Anythig stressful happen lately?" he asked calmly tilting his head to the side before craning his neck to nibble at the bird again swallowing another bite and setting back waiting for goldenstar to take his bite.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 12th, 2018, 03:10 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhisker rolled his eyes playfully as he asked about the food, "your such a mother you know that right?" he joked happily leaning back and released get a heavy and deep sigh of relief. Leaders where supposed to care about heir warriors and clan but perhaps if he stopped acting like everyone was about to starve things would be going better. He licked down afew tufts of fur on his chest before sitting back up to talk.

The to than inviting himself bent and took a bite at the bird, removing some fateful flesh and swallowing it in a few bites. It had already started to make him feel warmer, the freeze recently had really taken a number on his joints despite his young age he felt old and creaky with the weather. He raised his head back up breathing another breath of relief as he felt his stomach loosen its tigt grip and unclench. "Well- anything really perhaps" he said edging on e real topic he had been trying to get him to open up too, "perhaps you? Anythig stressful happen lately?" he asked calmly tilting his head to the side before craning his neck to nibble at the bird again swallowing another bite and setting back waiting for goldenstar to take his bite.
Goldenstar shrugged. “If acting like a mother is something I need to do to keep the clan safe, I’ll do it,” he smiled ever so slightly. It was leafbare, Golden knew that prey wasn’t exactly running in an abundant way. They had to eat whatever they could, well, the clan had to anyways, he could go without eating for a day or two...or several. Maybe he should stop acting like everyone was going to starve, but you never knew when you wouldn’t see certain animals, ones that were usally common could vanish in an instant.

Goldenstar watched at Tallwhisker took a bite of the bird, unsure whether to take a bite or just leave Tall to his food. They sat in silence for a few moments, allowing the leader to just think about things he needed to think about, and letting Tallwhisker eat the bird. Once those few moments were up, and Tallwhisker had spoken once again, Goldenstar got quiet. He wasn’t exactly one to talk, but he could maybe find something to say now, Tall had asked after all. “Erm...” it took him a moment to collect his thoughts. “I’m anxious about the battle,” he murmured, “And...and whether it was the right decision to side with Windclan,” there was the possibility they could lose, and that was something that had pretty much grabbed Golden by the stomach, making him uneasy every time someone mentioned it, or he brought it up. There were so many other things that he wanted to say, but he didn’t, as they didn’t seem significant to him.
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Oh haha)
Sweetfox smirked at Gingerfrost,” Good.” She meowed stiffly before turning and licking Doekit gently,” Ignore your mousebrainned- err...rude father. No need to teach you profantity at this young of an age.” She murmmered.
Doekit squeaked at her parents, ruffling her ginger fur as she did so.
GingerFrost glanced down at Sweetfox with contempt, he then rested on the ground, his blue eyes focusing on Doekit.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 12th, 2018, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Doekit squeaked at her parents, ruffling her ginger fur as she did so.
GingerFrost glanced down at Sweetfox with contempt, he then rested on the ground, his blue eyes focusing on Doekit.
She scowled,” What are you doing, your not stealing Doekit are you?” She threateningly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
She scowled,” What are you doing, your not stealing Doekit are you?” She threateningly.
GingerFrost's eyes shifted to Sweetfox, "Why in Starclan do I need to steal her? She's my daughter." He meowed.
Doekit squeaked again, shuffling towards her father clumsily.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost's eyes shifted to Sweetfox, "Why in Starclan do I need to steal her? She's my daughter." He meowed.
Doekit squeaked again, shuffling towards her father clumsily.
Sweetfox didn’t like that Doekit was going towards her father, but wasn’t one to snag her back,” You never know with you.” She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Sweetfox didn’t like that Doekit was going towards her father, but wasn’t one to snag her back,” You never know with you.” She replied.
GingerFrost leaned down, gently licking Doekit between the ears. He then settled down next to his daughter, giving a soft purr as she nuzzled closer to him.

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost leaned down, gently licking Doekit between the ears. He then settled down next to his daughter, giving a soft purr as she nuzzled closer to him.
Sweetfox narrowed her eyes closely What is he doing....he’ll probably be flirting with her in a day or two...

Old January 13th, 2018, 07:25 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Dovecoo settled into her newly created nest with a happy sigh. The whole thing smelled of lilac and daisies, the flowers that her and Honeythistle had found. Now, it was time to rest and try out her new nest. She wasn’t completely sure where Honeythistle was, but she wasn’t worried. Ever since they’d met his mother, Honeythistle had been very attentive. Surely, he’d return soon. In the mean time, Dovecoo just wanted to relax; they’d been working practically all morning on her nest. Dovecoo shook her shoulders comfortably and turned her diamond gaze on her little weed which still stood strong to the side of her nest. The sight made her purr and she put her head down on the border of the nest, closing her eyes. He’s mind strayed to her new name. It was elegant and pretty and made her happier than she thought it would. While the queen missed her old name, she also appreciated the beauty of the new name. Happily, her mind moved on to other things as quickly as ever. Thoughts of Honeythistle popped in and out and she occasionally wondered where he was while wondering other things: like what flowers would sound like if they could talk.