Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM

Old January 12th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

A slight scent of blood and wounds hung in the air. A small-looking she-cat tasted it on the air, savoring the flavor. It was invigorating for her.
She looked around and sighed. Another place with cats. This would either be fun... or it would be 'fun'. She shook out her pelt and lay where she was, a fair distance from where the other cats were. She wasn't quite ready to meet other cats and not make them regret it. Of course, if she did meet somebody, it would be likely they would regret it. She settled herself into a comfortable position and closed her eyes, lying in the shade.
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.
Pacific was carrying a freshly caught rabbit,hoping it would be enough for Hades.It had been getting much colder here because of leafbare,but she still managed to hunt well.The odd colored tabico she-cat paused,able to see the abandoned building ahead.A few new cats had came,but Hades had left recently.A few moments ago infact.She looked around,sorting out the smells around her until she Finnaly smelt him,along with the scent of kittypet.'Hades will fight them off easily if they attack,even with wounds.He can beat any of these cats here.' she thought confidently,walking over to the pair.She dropped the rabbit,but was sure to keep it away from the kittypet in case they tried to take it.She started to open her mouth to say something to both of them,but changed her mind,wondering how this would play out.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific was carrying a freshly caught rabbit,hoping it would be enough for Hades.It had been getting much colder here because of leafbare,but she still managed to hunt well.The odd colored tabico she-cat paused,able to see the abandoned building ahead.A few new cats had came,but Hades had left recently.A few moments ago infact.She looked around,sorting out the smells around her until she Finnaly smelt him,along with the scent of kittypet.'Hades will fight them off easily if they attack,even with wounds.He can beat any of these cats here.' she thought confidently,walking over to the pair.She dropped the rabbit,but was sure to keep it away from the kittypet in case they tried to take it.She started to open her mouth to say something to both of them,but changed her mind,wondering how this would play out.
Hades looks at Pacific and bows a bit “ hello. Nice catch, Pacific “ he says proudly as he looks at the kittypet and begins sits down. “ hmm... well there is a building nearby where you can rest at. “ he says as he begins to stand up. “ come Pacific “ He says calmly as he begins to walk off his tail waved a bit.
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:51 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

The apprentice eyes were narrowed as he walk, his expression seem emotionless. Yes, he was from a clan and haven't been exiled. He was too young to get in that much trouble. This wasn't the first time Wolfpaw had snuck out to go beyond the borders. He sighed, inhaling the fresh air and the new scents. His expression didn't waver but he wasn't a threat. He didn't need any fights with cats beyond the clans because it would just come back at him. He was larger than he looked his age. He glanced around the new place. He would usually be gone for a few days and return. It was something cats had grown used to. Their was no reason for him to be in a clan but he was, Wolfpaw was half clan. His gaze turned into a sharp glare remembering his father, pitiful. How could he do that to his mother? He stopped in his tracks he could smell something strange. A cat, possibly? He grumbled unhappily. He didn't really want to socialize with anyone today. Stopping in his tracks to lift his head. "Is anyone there?" His rough voice spoke. Wolfpaw didn't bother hiding his unhappiness anymore. That seem a common emotion for him. He couldn't help feeling unhappy, their was barely anything that appealed to him anymore. He wasn't leaving Thunderclan because of his sister and mother, plus a few friends.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 13th, 2018 at 01:24 AM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Hades looks at Pacific and bows a bit “ hello. Nice catch, Pacific “ he says proudly as he looks at the kittypet and begins sits down. “ hmm... well there is a building nearby where you can rest at. “ he says as he begins to stand up. “ come Pacific “ He says calmly as he begins to walk off his tail waved a bit.
Pacific picked up the rabbit and followed Hades,glancing at the kittypet one last time though before she did so,but there was no hostility now that she knew they weren't here to cause trouble,or at least it didn't seem like it.'Maby I could talk to them when we get to the building.'

Old January 12th, 2018, 08:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific picked up the rabbit and followed Hades,glancing at the kittypet one last time though before she did so,but there was no hostility now that she knew they weren't here to cause trouble,or at least it didn't seem like it.'Maby I could talk to them when we get to the building.'
He yawns a bit so he walks, “ so tell me found any one on our land?” He asks calmly as he walks eventually making it to the building. A sudden purr came from him when he smelled who was nearby “ finally “

@Rubinaito you can jump in now :3
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
He yawns a bit so he walks, “ so tell me found any one on our land?” He asks calmly as he walks eventually making it to the building. A sudden purr came from him when he smelled who was nearby “ finally “

@Rubinaito you can jump in now :3
Pacific shook her head,laying the rabit down."I didn't see anyone but I did smell a few cats,but it looked as if you had just left that area.I brought you a rabbit to." She said,pushing the rabit over to him.

Old January 12th, 2018, 09:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

"Pacific, you know that's my thing." Cress purred, stepping out of the shadows. She was a beautiful cat, her appearance strikingly like a lion's; her fawn-colored fur blended in easily with the wooden walls, and it was her eyes that were the tell-tale signs of her presence. "Catching rabbits for Hades, that is." She added as an afterthought. While she was pleasant enough around Hades and his other mates, she was quite the malicious cat and enjoyed hunting down prey just to watch them die. She would've loved to kill cats as well but any cat that strayed into their territory were at the mercy of Hades. She slipped over to Hades and trailed her tail teasingly under his chin before joining Pacific at his side. "Darling, you've still got blood on your fur!" She exclaimed with dismay and hurried to lick the rabbit-blood off of Pacific's pelt. She was an avid believer in clean coats- and blood was an annoyance to wash off. Weaving around the duo she scented the air and narrowed her eyes. "There's another cat here. In the attic." She mentioned and looked over at Hades. "Another cat who you've taken pity on, I presume?" Cress asked.
@Swiftheart @Sasukewolf (madness) Sorry for the poor quality, I've got a little writer's block.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 12th, 2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Pacific, you know that's my thing." Cress purred, stepping out of the shadows. She was a beautiful cat, her appearance strikingly like a lion's; her fawn-colored fur blended in easily with the wooden walls, and it was her eyes that were the tell-tale signs of her presence. "Catching rabbits for Hades, that is." She added as an afterthought. While she was pleasant enough around Hades and his other mates, she was quite the malicious cat and enjoyed hunting down prey just to watch them die. She would've loved to kill cats as well but any cat that strayed into their territory were at the mercy of Hades. She slipped over to Hades and trailed her tail teasingly under his chin before joining Pacific at his side. "Darling, you've still got blood on your fur!" She exclaimed with dismay and hurried to lick the rabbit-blood off of Pacific's pelt. She was an avid believer in clean coats- and blood was an annoyance to wash off. Weaving around the duo she scented the air and narrowed her eyes. "There's another cat here. In the attic." She mentioned and looked over at Hades. "Another cat who you've taken pity on, I presume?" Cress asked.
@Swiftheart @Sasukewolf (madness) Sorry for the poor quality, I've got a little writer's block.
Its awesome for me!)
Hades laughs softly “ you can say that. “ he says purring softly when he watches wash Pacific a bit. He smiles “ yes she is. Either way, if she proves to be bad. You know what to do.” He Says almost darkly as he begins to lean forward as he leans forward and licks Cress’s nose A bit. “ If it makes you feel better how about we hunt together my love. It has been a while since we’ve been alone.” He Says with a soft warm purr. “ unless you want to meet the new girl?” He asks calmly as he sits down awaiting her answer. He may seem sweet now but when others with bad intentions come forward onto his land. He’s named hades for a reason
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:28 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Its awesome for me!)
Hades laughs softly “ you can say that. “ he says purring softly when he watches wash Pacific a bit. He smiles “ yes she is. Either way, if she proves to be bad. You know what to do.” He Says almost darkly as he begins to lean forward as he leans forward and licks Cress’s nose A bit. “ If it makes you feel better how about we hunt together my love. It has been a while since we’ve been alone.” He Says with a soft warm purr. “ unless you want to meet the new girl?” He asks calmly as he sits down awaiting her answer. He may seem sweet now but when others with bad intentions come forward onto his land. He’s named hades for a reason
Cress smiled warmly at Hades, malice gleaming in her eyes as he informed her that should the need arise she could take action and kill the molly herself. She strongly disliked it when cats waltzed into the territory as if it were their own, but each and every one of them either joined them as one of Hades' subordinates or died by his or Cress' claws. It was wonderful to live there. She shifted and looked outside through the crack in the door that served as the entrance and exit. Her paws were itching to go out and explore the 'graveyard' as she had dubbed it and find some trinkets from the corpses to claim as her own. Things such as collars, loose teeth, claws, and if she was lucky, glimmering earrings given to the now deceased cats by pet owners. However, Hades offer too hunt was too tempting to pass up. "I would love to go hunting with you, darling." She replied and licked his nose gently before moving over to the door.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡