Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Bump @Fuzzyfeline)

(Bump @RosePelt145)
(Oh my thought I replied to that. XD I'm so forgetful!)

Dawnfall narrowed her eyes to small black lines. "Oh yeah there is something you can do for me." She meowed holding the toms steady gaze. "You can leave me, and all other mollies alone. Ever thought of that?" She asked letting her cream colored tail flick a few times. She knew very well that Gingerfrost would never had thought that but, yay, why not try and shake him off?
Orangepetal glanced at Dawnfall and her brother. She felt bad for her friend but, she was raised to think toms were dominant. And Dawnfall had to learn.
(Sorry it's a bit short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2018, 12:16 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Shoes

It was rare for Peachfuzz to not be on a patrol. He prided himself in his diligent work, ensuring the borders were secured and the fresh-kill pile was full. Patrols had already been sent out, and he had just finished visiting his small mate in the nursery. Even with the tides of war looming over the Clans, life in ShadowClan did not seem to change. The damaged dens had been repaired, the dead buried, and the debris cleared. Goldenstar and Halfwit had yet to run them to the ground, but Peachfuzz knew it was only a matter of time. StarClan's Will was not this. Goldenstar made a mistake in assigning a female the esteemed position of deputy, and the warrior was sure she would fail the Clan like Halestorm did.

It was almost as disgraceful as the war itself. Snowstar would be better off admitting she had lied to Blazingstar to stir up trouble. No females in power could be trusted. They lived to damage the Clans with their ignorant decisions and he knew Blazingstar would put her in her place. With any luck, to the point where she would resign entirely and let Passionblaze take charge. Peachfuzz did not know much about the ThunderClan deputy, but he seemed worthy of leadership. More than a she-cat did.

His gaze swept across the clearing as he stepped away from the nursery's mouth. Across the way he glimpsed the tiny form of his young apprentice, Jadepaw. She seemed to be lounging around, grooming herself and being fairly unproductive. He would change that.

"Jadepaw," he acknowledged the smaller feline as he approached. "Have you been to the nursery today?" There was no doubt in his mind she had, like the dutiful she-cat she would become, but he would not risk a lapse of judgement. If she had not, he would make sure she did.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 11th, 2018 at 12:17 AM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:26 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Boring day isn't it.Wildblossom mewed to herself. The creme molly crawled into the medicine den. Her pelt neatly groomed like always, she pulled forward. "Daydream? You alive?" She mewed, her eyes lazy. Wildblossom helped herself in, ignoring the small stabs of pain. It always happened when she moved fast. She curled herself up, yawning as she liked her paw and swiped it over her ears.

Last edited by judas; January 11th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:35 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh my thought I replied to that. XD I'm so forgetful!)

Dawnfall narrowed her eyes to small black lines. "Oh yeah there is something you can do for me." She meowed holding the toms steady gaze. "You can leave me, and all other mollies alone. Ever thought of that?" She asked letting her cream colored tail flick a few times. She knew very well that Gingerfrost would never had thought that but, yay, why not try and shake him off?
Orangepetal glanced at Dawnfall and her brother. She felt bad for her friend but, she was raised to think toms were dominant. And Dawnfall had to learn.
(Sorry it's a bit short.)
ThornPath let out a snort of amusement and contempt, his tail lashing in annoyance as he watched the two bicker.
GingerFrost's eyes narrowed, "No, I hadn't thought of that." The tom admitted, "Why on earth would I think of such a ridiculous idea?" He half snarled at her, his hackles quivering. How dare this molly speak like that to him? He would make her pay, this he was sure of. "You will learn of your ignorance soon. That is a promise I will keep." GingerFrost meowed, his tail now lashing.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; January 11th, 2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(Doekit @FadingEchoes
Honeykit @PhantomRiderYT
Fiercekit @Deranged Llama
Sunnykit @Lonestar23
Gingerfrost @Megan)
Sweetfox had never wanted kits, but now she was busting due any minute, she felt pain and soon she felt pain and a she-kit that looked like Gingerfrost was born, she never liked Gingerfrost and ofcourse a kit had to look like him. Soon came another she-kit looking like Gingerfrost, then came another kit, a tom who looked more like her. Then another kit who looked more of a mixture of them. She heaved in relief. Looking at her four kits, kits she didn’t want, she knew it was wrong not wanting her kits, she wasn’t going to abandon them to another queen and return to warrior duties, as after all, then Gingerfrost that foxhearted tom, would influence the kits greatly. She scowled at the thought of it, then turned back to the squirming kits. they need names... She looked at one tom, one who looked like her,” Fiercekit, you will defy your father and be a strong warrior who cares for she-cats.” She smiled before seeing Gingerfrost entering,” I’m naming- I never wanted you as a mate or the kits.” She growled softly,” It’s alright kits she looked at the kit that wasn’t looking excessively like Gingerfrost or her,” Doekit is a good name for you. Never be like your father little one.” She flicked her tail to the she-kit who looked like Gingerfrost,” Honeykit suits you, never be sumbisive to a tom. You hear me?” She glanced at the disapproval of Gingerfrost and chuckled,” You hate this huh.” She turned to the kits, the last kit, she reminded her of a beam of sunshine,” How about Sunnykit, you are the sun in this world that will destroy your father once and for all.” She murmered licking the kits ignoring Gingerfrost.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Doekit @FadingEchoes
Honeykit @PhantomRiderYT
Fiercekit @Deranged Llama
Sunnykit @Lonestar23
Gingerfrost @Megan)
Sweetfox had never wanted kits, but now she was busting due any minute, she felt pain and soon she felt pain and a she-kit that looked like Gingerfrost was born, she never liked Gingerfrost and ofcourse a kit had to look like him. Soon came another she-kit looking like Gingerfrost, then came another kit, a tom who looked more like her. Then another kit who looked more of a mixture of them. She heaved in relief. Looking at her four kits, kits she didn’t want, she knew it was wrong not wanting her kits, she wasn’t going to abandon them to another queen and return to warrior duties, as after all, then Gingerfrost that foxhearted tom, would influence the kits greatly. She scowled at the thought of it, then turned back to the squirming kits. they need names... She looked at one tom, one who looked like her,” Fiercekit, you will defy your father and be a strong warrior who cares for she-cats.” She smiled before seeing Gingerfrost entering,” I’m naming- I never wanted you as a mate or the kits.” She growled softly,” It’s alright kits she looked at the kit that wasn’t looking excessively like Gingerfrost or her,” Doekit is a good name for you. Never be like your father little one.” She flicked her tail to the she-kit who looked like Gingerfrost,” Honeykit suits you, never be sumbisive to a tom. You hear me?” She glanced at the disapproval of Gingerfrost and chuckled,” You hate this huh.” She turned to the kits, the last kit, she reminded her of a beam of sunshine,” How about Sunnykit, you are the sun in this world that will destroy your father once and for all.” She murmered licking the kits ignoring Gingerfrost.
(I'm actually Doe and Ginger.)
GingerFrost glared disdainfully at the queen, his tail flicking with interest as his gaze flickered over the kits, resting on each before moving to the next. "The names are fine, I could care less what they're called." He sneered, his ears twitching.
Doekit let out a silent meow, stretching her small limbs with her fur fluffed up from the cold.
(Really bad writer's block)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 11th, 2018, 12:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post

[@Okapi; I'm so so sorry, things have been kind of hectic recently. Do you want to continue this, or?]
(I suppose, but if it’s too hard for you no need to)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2018, 12:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(I'm actually Doe and Ginger.)
GingerFrost glared disdainfully at the queen, his tail flicking with interest as his gaze flickered over the kits, resting on each before moving to the next. "The names are fine, I could care less what they're called." He sneered, his ears twitching.
Doekit let out a silent meow, stretching her small limbs with her fur fluffed up from the cold.
(Really bad writer's block)
(Oh haha)
Sweetfox smirked at Gingerfrost,” Good.” She meowed stiffly before turning and licking Doekit gently,” Ignore your mousebrainned- err...rude father. No need to teach you profantity at this young of an age.” She murmmered.

Old January 11th, 2018, 02:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I’ve been needing a chill post for the longest time ))

Tallwhisker lugged a sigh of relief when hearing goldenstar reply, he was always concerned if he would sometimes show up during a business meeting and have to awkwardly explain that he had barged in by mistake there and why he hadn’t asked first. The toms hackles raised at the thought but he pushed it away, grouping the bird and trotting in. As he padded into the cool den he could see the leader seated in his nest. The taller warrior dipped his head and stopped into a crouch before dropping the bird.

“Thought you’d be at least a little bit hungry” he mused laying back on his side and beginning to groom himself without hesitation. Running his tongue over wet and muddied for gathering a horrible taste but leaving his clean white fur behind. He averted his gaze for a moment as he cleaned the last bit of mud off of his stomach and legs before turning back and trying his hardest not to wretch at the horrible taste. “Hey anyways I just came to hangout, perhaps act like an actual cat for once” he said with a shrug as he leaned over and stretched out comfortably

Goldenstar watched the other tom walk into his den. It was good to know that now it was just him and the other tom. While Golden did find it funny to watch him try to figure out how to make up an excuse for barging in. It didn’t exactly leave the best impression, so he had to try and keep his cool while he did so. However, he could push that all behind for the time being. Tallwhisker seemed to be learning from those mistakes, and it was nice to see that he was.

Looking at the bird that was in his jaws, Golden blinked. “Is everyone else fed?” he asked, not wanting to let anyone else go without eating in leafbare. Snow covered the ground in some places, and it was obvious it would be hard to find prey then. He had nine lives, everyone else only had one. He continued to look at the bird for a few more moments, before looking back up at Tallwhisker, who had appeared to now be grooming himself. The leader held in a laugh, finding it hilarious how they had gone from hating each other, to Tallwhisker just coming in whenever just to hang out. “Well, that works,” he smiled, something he hadn’t found himself doing in awhile. “What did you want to talk about?” he asked, positioning himself so he was a little closer to Tallwhisker, close enough so they could talk to each other at the least.
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Stagflight studied the other tom carefully for a second, taking note of the way he acted. It was certainly not a way that Stag had seen very many other cats behave, and so it intrigued him, just a little bit. He was enjoying this though, but of course he was. He needed socialization, as he was naturally a very social cat. “Yeah, I did. It was nice, other than gettin' wet,” he chortled slightly as he finished speaking, wrinkling his nose as well, just to emphasize his words. He flattened one ear slightly, green gaze flicking towards a cat who'd moved rather suddenly, then he looked back at Nighthawk. “I 'aven't been on a night patrol in awhile, but yeah. The noises are very relaxing, except the owls though,” he replied, then paused, tail twitching slightly.

“But I think dusk- in that moment between day and night- is the best time for being out in the territory,” he meowed, his voice dropping to a low whisper, though he didn't really realize that he'd whispered. He'd gone on many walks alone at dusk, just enjoying the time away from camp. Because as social as he was, he still needed those moments to himself. Really, he couldn't think of a single cat who'd never wanted to be alone. And although Stagflight usually preferred company, he was happy to be by himself as well. Not for long periods of time though, just a little bit ever now and then.
Night watched the other tom speak, recognizing the misty look in his eyes being reflective of his own feelings. He didn't think many other cats really yearned to be alone, at least, he didn't know any. Nighthawk found himself smiling, however smally, at Stagflight. A smile was a rare thing from the stoic cat--not that his clanmate knew it. He began to gather his thoughts again, shifting slightly and curling his long tail around his paws neatly.

"Dusk does have a certain...magic...doesn't it?" He replied quietly. Not that Nighthawk really believed in magic--he hadn't since he was a kit. But there was something about the way the sun melted into the horizon, the way that it's dying light sifted through the trees that was perfectly captivating. It's colors, too, a little different with each sunset. Not like I could say any of that out loud. He mused. The other tom would think his head was full of flowers. But, Night was getting ahead of himself. Before he could gather himself to speak again, words came tumbling from his mouth. "If you ever want to go for a walk at dusk, I'd be happy to accompany you." What am I saying?! Nighthawk thought frantically, his eyes widening with surprise at himself. His bright blue eyes focused hard on his paws, feeling his pelt prickle and burn with embarrassment.

"...s-sorry...forget I said anything.." Why would any cat want to go for a walk with him? Let alone one who he'd just met?

(I'm sorry for vanishing! I took an overnight trip w/o my laptop)

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!

Last edited by Raindancer; January 12th, 2018 at 08:22 AM.
Closed Thread