Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tongues and Teeth [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:40 PM
Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 07:39 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:38 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:28 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 07:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2016, 03:31 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
(Wait then how come there's a Brightkit how come I can't be a kit)
I've had Brightkit Since the old site, and she has a mother played by @Frost
You need a mother before you can join as a kit. It's site rules :/)

Last edited by judas; November 11th, 2016 at 03:33 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Looneestarr}}
Amid the hum of voices and the commotion of lively kits and mothers, far off to the side was a brown lump. A soft little one, with fur spiking up this way and that of frizziness, even though the faint rise and fall motion it made indicated he was only asleep. But a pair of two hugeorangey amber eyes peeled open, the pools smothered in a haze of tiredness and loftily staring without aim. They were half closed, and staring at the lumps of fern, moss and fluff he laid on. Then his head rose, emerging from the frizzy lump, and drew a lazy gaze across the nursery. Everything was painted gold by the warm spill the morning sun blessed them with, tiny specks fluttering casually in the haze. A smile coiled its way onto his lips, and his big, round ears were stretched back which drew an immense yawn onto him. Martenkit cocked his head back from when it leaned back, his jaws coming shut and he did the kind of snap thing with his mouth when people first wake up. Yes, Martenkit slept alone in the nursery, and did he wake alone. But not because he wished to isolate himself! Unlike his fellow kits being raised here, Martenkit didn't have a mother and father to teach him manners and groom his fur. But that was life for the young one, and no, no, he was not sad. This little one... he loved living. It was nothing troublesome to see his friends curled up beside their mothers in the morning. That was how Martenkit saw it; everyone had moms and he got himself. That was good!
Okay, not just himself. Brightkit! His eyes shot open as soon as he caught sight of her glowing white fur. She was the only other cat he knew who didn't have a mom or dad. The kit's legs popped out of the ground like seedlings in spring, wobbly but energized. At once it struck the world why he got the name "Marten". His body slinked out, smooth and long- ridiculously long He was crouched low to the dusty earth, but his long spine was greatly arched out of habit, movements flowing like, well, a marten. He krept in Brightkit's way, his brow furrowed and cheeks hoisted by a mammoth grin. Just like the warriors! Wow, if only Ashstar and Gyrewind could see me right now! Martenkit thought with bubbles in his head and chest. But yeah, he really wasn't creeping like a trained, precise warrior. But he was creeping! And the brown slinky reared up on Brightkit, his eyes shooting onto her like she was a meal.
"NGAHHH!" A shout of attack exploded from Martenkit, and there was a tremendous leap. His paws were stretched for his friend, ready to triumphantly bowl her over. Little did he know, Martenkit was going to go down right with her.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Looneestarr}}

Amid the hum of voices and the commotion of lively kits and mothers, far off to the side was a brown lump. A soft little one, with fur spiking up this way and that of frizziness, even though the faint rise and fall motion it made indicated he was only asleep. But a pair of two hugeorangey amber eyes peeled open, the pools smothered in a haze of tiredness and loftily staring without aim. They were half closed, and staring at the lumps of fern, moss and fluff he laid on. Then his head rose, emerging from the frizzy lump, and drew a lazy gaze across the nursery. Everything was painted gold by the warm spill the morning sun blessed them with, tiny specks fluttering casually in the haze. A smile coiled its way onto his lips, and his big, round ears were stretched back which drew an immense yawn onto him. Martenkit cocked his head back from when it leaned back, his jaws coming shut and he did the kind of snap thing with his mouth when people first wake up. Yes, Martenkit slept alone in the nursery, and did he wake alone. But not because he wished to isolate himself! Unlike his fellow kits being raised here, Martenkit didn't have a mother and father to teach him manners and groom his fur. But that was life for the young one, and no, no, he was not sad. This little one... he loved living. It was nothing troublesome to see his friends curled up beside their mothers in the morning. That was how Martenkit saw it; everyone had moms and he got himself. That was good!
Okay, not just himself. Brightkit! His eyes shot open as soon as he caught sight of her glowing white fur. She was the only other cat he knew who didn't have a mom or dad. The kit's legs popped out of the ground like seedlings in spring, wobbly but energized. At once it struck the world why he got the name "Marten". His body slinked out, smooth and long- ridiculously long He was crouched low to the dusty earth, but his long spine was greatly arched out of habit, movements flowing like, well, a marten. He krept in Brightkit's way, his brow furrowed and cheeks hoisted by a mammoth grin. Just like the warriors! Wow, if only Ashstar and Gyrewind could see me right now! Martenkit thought with bubbles in his head and chest. But yeah, he really wasn't creeping like a trained, precise warrior. But he was creeping! And the brown slinky reared up on Brightkit, his eyes shooting onto her like she was a meal.

"NGAHHH!" A shout of attack exploded from Martenkit, and there was a tremendous leap. His paws were stretched for his friend, ready to triumphantly bowl her over. Little did he know, Martenkit was going to go down right with her.
Brightkit's expression changed as she noticed Martenkit springing through the air towards her. His outline was blurred, as always, and she didn't have time to react before he bowled her over, the two tumbling over and over. Brightkit gave a mew of surprise and shock, struggling to disentangle herself from her friend before they stopped rolling, although due to the speed and her clumsiness, she was unable to do so and landed on top of the tom, sprawled out on top of him. "You scared the fur off of me!" She mewed a little grumpily, springing off of him once she could catch her bearings, before grinning at her friend. "That's one way to get my attention, though," She mewed, her tail twitching in an amused manner. She could never be upset with any cat for long...especially not a friend, and definitely not Martenkit. The calico she cat's hues lit up with amusement and she began to purr steadily, shaking bits of dust and moss out of her fur that had collected as a result of rolling across the nursery floor. She glanced over at her friend, a grin now plastered firmly on her maw and excitement vivid in her bright hues. "So what was it that you required me for...or was it simply for the pleasure of my amazing company?" She asked, mischief now dancing in her hues and she was practically dancing, jumping from paw to paw in an excited manner, the way that she did when she just couldn't sit still. Brightkit was smaller than her friend- she was undersized for her age, and she most likely always would be, although she didn't let that bother her any more than her ruined sight or her overenergetic personality. However with her standing over him, she was a couple of inches taller, and it made her feel like she was in control now. She wondered if when she was an apprentice she would be bigger than the larger kits, or perhaps she would only be the same size as them. Still, age was a factor to control as well...and although Brightkit had never cared much for being in charge, it was a nice feeling to have every once in a while. Her thin whip-like tail twitched from side to side, her expression still mischievous and amused, hues sparking with excitement and posture that of a kit who wanted to play- braced, and tail twitching with anticipation.
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:53 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Leafkit crouched in his nest,his position was...
lopsided.He seemed to be practicing his hunter's
crouch right on his nest.It seemed practical to
do,the kit thought earlier.His tabby striped tail
quivered as he jumped,but he didn't move forward.
Instead,the kit landed right in his nest,his hues
emotions turned into large frustration.The kit
seemed to stare into the clearing,ear twitched with
a wild idea.Was he good enough to show off his
move to his father?The tom kit shook his head,
looking like a stubby pigeon who couldn't fly like
the others.Hues narrowing in concentration,he
leaped again,this time,jumping on a ball of moss.
Leafkit's excitement grew alot,and soon he was
yowling with full triumph.
(eyy look post!)
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM

Tigerblaze exited the warriors den and stopped just outside, arching his back in a weary stretch. He had been asleep ever since returning from a late night hunting spree and his sense of time was all confused. A little uncertain, he padded toward the entrance barrier, wondering where everyone was.
~~~
Suddenly he remembered that he had an apprentice to train. Shaking himself in an attempt to wake up a little he directed his steps toward the apprentice den, feeling a little overwhelmed.

Last edited by Ivyshade; November 11th, 2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Adding something
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Tigerblaze approached the apprentices den and poked his head in, a little surprised at how low the branches seemed. Am I really that much older? he thought. It seemed like only yesterday he had been an apprentice...
"Tatteredpaw are you in there?"
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
Tigerblaze approached the apprentices den and poked his head in, a little surprised at how low the branches seemed. Am I really that much older? he thought. It seemed like only yesterday he had been an apprentice...
"Tatteredpaw are you in there?"
Tatteredpaw raised her head, blinking sleep from her eyes. "Yeah." She replied sleepily to her mentor, standing and shaking moss from her thin black and silver pelt. She padded over to Tigerblaze, her tiredness forgotten. She was now full of energy and ready to get moving. Her deep coppery eyes glittered with excitement."What're we doing today?" She asked eagerly, her tall black ears pricked.

Last edited by doghouse; November 11th, 2016 at 10:18 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tatteredpaw raised her head, blinking sleep from her eyes. "Yeah." She replied sleepily to her mentor, standing and shaking moss from her thin black and silver pelt.
She padded over to Tigerblaze, her tiredness forgotten. She was now full of energy and ready to get moving. Her deep coppery eyes glittered with excitement."What're we doing today?" She asked eagerly, her tall black ears pricked.
For a moment Tigerblaze just stood there, mind absolutely blank. "Um..." He blinked hard, trying to focus. "I think it's time you learned the best way to protect the camp from dogs." He relaxed a little and began to lead the way out of the camp. "Let's go to the training hollow and I'll show you what to do."
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:28 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
For a moment Tigerblaze just stood there, mind absolutely blank. "Um..." He blinked hard, trying to focus. "I think it's time you learned the best way to protect the camp from dogs." He relaxed a little and began to lead the way out of the camp. "Let's go to the training hollow and I'll show you what to do."
Excitement fizzed in the apprentice's fur, and she followed Tigerblaze happily. She wondered what the best way was. She was excited to learn it, but she was also hesitant. What if I'm no good at it...? she thought, then determination sparked her gaze, and she padded along more confidently. If I'm horrible, I'll just keep trying till I'm good. she sped up so she was matching Tigerblaze step for step.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Autumnleaf gave a content sigh, sitting down outside of the Thunderclan Nursery as she watched the clouds roll by in silence above her. It was a peaceful day with not much to distract her, but her own thoughts seemed to get the best of her. She kept herself strong though, keeping a relaxed smile on her features, even if she didn’t feel that way. She looked down at her swollen belly, thinking of the little kits that would be running around the camp soon. Lightningclaw would be a good father, teaching them how to be strong and telling them teasing jokes. The she-cat wondered if she’d be a good mother. Remembering her own mother, she knew that she came from a protective, yet loving family that now roamed in Starclan. Hopefully, the american bobtail would not disappoint anyone once they were born.
Closed Thread