Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old March 14th, 2024, 08:31 AM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw for once in his life followed after the medicine cat quietly, giving no offhand comments about anything. He had been here already before when Darkfall had shown him the borders so he was familiar with the area. That didn't mean he liked being here, who liked the smell of those fish faces?! It had him wondering how they could stand the smell of each other over in that clan, probably drove them crazy. "Not like they will win, I bet we could easily take a patrol of them out like fleas!" now he was just boasting or did he really believe they were strong enough for that? No one could tell until the time came for their clan to face them if it called for it. With a hop to his step, he went and rubbed himself against the surroundings making sure to leave his scent behind.

@Rose @Tiabirb [I totally didn't forget this existed ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 16th, 2024, 11:04 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Lillith @mars.

Since Talonpaw seemed to misunderstand and proceeded to march out of camp, it took Bird an immense amount of physical effort to not roll her eyes. Murmuring a 'let's go' to River, she padded out behind Talonpaw, keeping the apprentice in her sights... just to be safe. They had a lot of ground to cover, hopefully they could get this done soon. "Talonpaw stick near one of us while marking the border." She really didn't feel good enough to be sassed by the kid anymore, but oh well. Some things she couldn't not say. Beginning to briskly mark the border, making sure it was nice and strong but not enough that it was aggressively strong, she kept an eye on the other two cats.

Just to be safe.
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:34 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Once the two apprentice's assigned to her had showed up, Lostspark had promptly led them out of camp and toward the RiverClan-ShadowClan border. Side-eyeing Chipmunkpaw as she recalled the chatty apprentice's barrage of questions earlier, Lostspark decided to answer them as they arrived at their destination, while she began rubbing herself against landmarks on the border to freshen ShadowClan's scent.

"This is Saltmeadow Marsh; our border with RiverClan." The glassy gazed feline tilted her head to scent the air. "We're lucky there aren't any RiverClanners here, because while I'd love to shred someone, the last thing I need on my paws are more injuries to heal if one of you were to get hurt. Anyway, you'd best take note of how marking the border is done, we still have the other side to do as well."

[ @Tiabirb - Chipmunkpaw / @Eden - Rufflepaw ]

Chipmunkpaw
----------------

Every fox-length out of camp was the most exciting thing in her life! Every mouse-length even! Chipmunkpaw darted about, exploring her world in a small radius that kept Lostspark nearby.
She sniffed some ferns. Then she found some mud and made her paw prints in it. After that she found a new scent trail that had taken her time following, only to return back to Lostspark and Rufflepaw when she could barely see them anymore.

And at last they arrived at the marsh! Chipmunkpaw, paws covered in mud and her fur bristling with excitement, did her best to listen to Lostspark's summary. And to watch how to mark the border! Chipmunkpaw bounced up to Lostspark while she marked the border thingy, and Chipmunkpaw found more questions welling up inside. How did scents work? Why did they have scents? Why did theirs smell so different? And-

"What is that fishy smell!?" Chipmunkpaw blurted out after sniffing a particular landmark while following after the medicine cat. Her nose scrunched and she screwed her eyes closed, "Don't tell me that's RiverClan!? Eeeewww!...Who would want to smell like...fish????" Chipmunkpaw gagged and scrambled away from the border a small distance.

@Rose @Eden

//Sorry so so sorry for taking this long! ^^;

[WindClan- Swiftfire; Goldenfox; Badgerkit] [ShadowClan- Witheredclaw] [ThunderClan-Skunkstrike; Shadepaw; Hollyfrost] [RiverClan- Starlingflight; Sweetsong]
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:36 PM
oink oink

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

Well, at least everyone had arrived for the patrol. Which, meant they could go ahead and get it done sooner than later. With a quick tilt of her head, the tabby was quick to set off towards their designated destination, narrowing her eyes as she investigated the border. “Okay, since we are here, I’d like for us to get this done and over with quickly. I’d like to not waste my time around here fooling around.” Honestly, there were cats in the clan that did that with distaste and she hated the hell out of it. All she could do was hope that these two don’t follow the same route.

@Merp Machine @Starphobia [ hi completely forgot about this and i asked for an extension towards our patrol (: ]

ThunderClan Healing | ThunderClan Medicine Den

Please know that my characters personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own. I am simply playing as their character.

My writing mainly depends on my current mood or motivation. Most of my posts take a good bit of time and effort to make due to my autism. Thank you for understanding and reading this.

DUE TO SCHOOLWORK AND HOME-LIFE RESPONSES ARE BOUND TO BE SLOW. WILL HOPEFULLY BE MORE ACTIVE FOR WEEKENDS

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!

Last edited by iliri; March 21st, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 05:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw for once in his life followed after the medicine cat quietly, giving no offhand comments about anything. He had been here already before when Darkfall had shown him the borders so he was familiar with the area. That didn't mean he liked being here, who liked the smell of those fish faces?! It had him wondering how they could stand the smell of each other over in that clan, probably drove them crazy. "Not like they will win, I bet we could easily take a patrol of them out like fleas!" now he was just boasting or did he really believe they were strong enough for that? No one could tell until the time came for their clan to face them if it called for it. With a hop to his step, he went and rubbed himself against the surroundings making sure to leave his scent behind.

@Rose @Tiabirb [I totally didn't forget this existed ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Chipmunkpaw
----------------

Every fox-length out of camp was the most exciting thing in her life! Every mouse-length even! Chipmunkpaw darted about, exploring her world in a small radius that kept Lostspark nearby.
She sniffed some ferns. Then she found some mud and made her paw prints in it. After that she found a new scent trail that had taken her time following, only to return back to Lostspark and Rufflepaw when she could barely see them anymore.

And at last they arrived at the marsh! Chipmunkpaw, paws covered in mud and her fur bristling with excitement, did her best to listen to Lostspark's summary. And to watch how to mark the border! Chipmunkpaw bounced up to Lostspark while she marked the border thingy, and Chipmunkpaw found more questions welling up inside. How did scents work? Why did they have scents? Why did theirs smell so different? And-

"What is that fishy smell!?" Chipmunkpaw blurted out after sniffing a particular landmark while following after the medicine cat. Her nose scrunched and she screwed her eyes closed, "Don't tell me that's RiverClan!? Eeeewww!...Who would want to smell like...fish????" Chipmunkpaw gagged and scrambled away from the border a small distance.

@Rose @Eden

//Sorry so so sorry for taking this long! ^^;
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark didn't deem it important to reply to Rufflepaw's boasting. Let the lad have his fantasies, and whether they would prove true or not?, only time would tell. Meanwhile, it seemed Chipmunkpaw was flitting from one thing to the next like a stars-darn hummingbird. 'Course, Lostspark didn't hold it against her - she was a new apprentice, after all. There was bound to be some natural curiosity there. Didn't mean Lostspark had to necessarily put up with it, but she didn't mind. She kept track of the flighty apprentice as they walked, making sure the feline didn't wander off. There was no reason to worry, though, since Chipmunkpaw was able to keep up on her own.

"That is RiverClan's scent, yes." The Medicine Cat agreed softly, moving to the other side of the border to mark that part as well. They'd best head back soon, anyway. Once Rufflepaw and Chipmunkpaw had completed whatever they were doing (marking the border alongside her or otherwise), Lostspark flicked her tail in signal to gesture them back to her. "Come along, then. Back to camp we go, I need to report this in."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat. She has a Semi-Closed Den Policy.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:28 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The apprentice took the time in between to mark part of the border with his scent as they moved. He occasionally had to refocus his attention when he caught himself staring at some random plant he was tempted to shred. Rufflepaw trotted back over to Lostspark once he felt he had marked enough of the border. "Aye aye!" came his reply as he moved to follow the medicine cat back to camp.

@Rose @Tiabirb
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 25th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Small but bitey

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Dark

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @ThePrettyPurpleDemon | @nyx

Goldfish contentedly padded along as she led her patrol along the border. The sun was high, the clouds were fluffy, and it looked beautiful out. She was enjoying it so far. But, then memories of her argument with Shelly swept through her head. She suppressed a shudder. What did Shellwhisker do? the question was nagging her- really, really nagging her. She'd have to- wait. Wait, wait, wait. That didn't smell right. No, that didn't smell right at all. She froze in place. The scent, it... was familiar. Okay, so there was the reek of rats for one. Faint, yet still there. This wasn't good. Rat bites could get infected easily, and what RiverClan didn't need was infected wounds. No way, no way. Not with a medicine cat that's only temporary. Minky and Cobweb could help her though, and Marigold had been a medicine cat before. It'd be fine-- right? Okay, all they had to do was investigate and not get bit. Easier said than done. A fight might be on the verge. Uh oh.

"Okay, so it reeks of rats here," she mewed, "And we all know-- hopefully- how bad their bites can be, so we won't be stupid and will follow instruction. Oh, that was mean. I don't mean that in a bad way, but to fight rats you must be neat and orderly. Not that I plan on it." the last part trailed off a bit, and she cleared her throat. Okay, so... rats. Great. They could be prey, though, and that'd be great. More prey. BUT this was a border patrol, not a hunting patrol. They'd only kill if the rats were dangerous. That was it. "Blueriver, can you go mark over there and take a quick wiff before you do for ShadowClan. While you're at it, see if you smell rats. You look quick, so if something goes wrong come straight back without second thought. Patrol order." Starclan, she prayed no rats were over there, too. The scent seemed to mainly be coming from beneath a rock. "Cloudbass, come with me to inspect the rock. We can mark on our way over." Now she would be two tree-lengths from Blueriver. She and Cloudbass. But she didn't really smell rat scent over there. "If we yowl, Blueriver, come right over." she added, placing a marker as she padded over to the rock. She placed another halfway there.
Please, please, please don't let there be too many. Please, Starclan, please. RiverClan doesn't need this.

They are Slowly Closing in
Stay Calm, Stay Calm
⯎Find the Inner Strength Within⯎
Stay Calm, Stay Calm

*Lunastar* is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Merp Machine rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig... | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! She's rapidly approaching my location | Sunnyheart is approaching... NO SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost here | Moondapple restocks the Cbox cookie safe
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:28 PM
oink oink

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

There wasn't much to describe the immaculate disappointment that framed the mackerel tabby’s features. None of her patrol-mates even bothered to show up or follow her toward the ShadowClan border. They decided to show up when she had asked them to, but they didn't decide to follow her out to the border. Ridiculous, if you asked her. With a snort, the apprentice promptly worked on marking the border, being sure to be extra cautious about overstepping in case she wanted to deal with any frog eaters later on. With the job quick and over with, the tabby promptly waltzed back to camp without another word.

[closed]

ThunderClan Healing | ThunderClan Medicine Den

Please know that my characters personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own. I am simply playing as their character.

My writing mainly depends on my current mood or motivation. Most of my posts take a good bit of time and effort to make due to my autism. Thank you for understanding and reading this.

DUE TO SCHOOLWORK AND HOME-LIFE RESPONSES ARE BOUND TO BE SLOW. WILL HOPEFULLY BE MORE ACTIVE FOR WEEKENDS

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
i am the night

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Attachment 3299
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @ThePrettyPurpleDemon | @nyx

Goldfish contentedly padded along as she led her patrol along the border. The sun was high, the clouds were fluffy, and it looked beautiful out. She was enjoying it so far. But, then memories of her argument with Shelly swept through her head. She suppressed a shudder. What did Shellwhisker do? the question was nagging her- really, really nagging her. She'd have to- wait. Wait, wait, wait. That didn't smell right. No, that didn't smell right at all. She froze in place. The scent, it... was familiar. Okay, so there was the reek of rats for one. Faint, yet still there. This wasn't good. Rat bites could get infected easily, and what RiverClan didn't need was infected wounds. No way, no way. Not with a medicine cat that's only temporary. Minky and Cobweb could help her though, and Marigold had been a medicine cat before. It'd be fine-- right? Okay, all they had to do was investigate and not get bit. Easier said than done. A fight might be on the verge. Uh oh.

"Okay, so it reeks of rats here," she mewed, "And we all know-- hopefully- how bad their bites can be, so we won't be stupid and will follow instruction. Oh, that was mean. I don't mean that in a bad way, but to fight rats you must be neat and orderly. Not that I plan on it." the last part trailed off a bit, and she cleared her throat. Okay, so... rats. Great. They could be prey, though, and that'd be great. More prey. BUT this was a border patrol, not a hunting patrol. They'd only kill if the rats were dangerous. That was it. "Blueriver, can you go mark over there and take a quick wiff before you do for ShadowClan. While you're at it, see if you smell rats. You look quick, so if something goes wrong come straight back without second thought. Patrol order." Starclan, she prayed no rats were over there, too. The scent seemed to mainly be coming from beneath a rock. "Cloudbass, come with me to inspect the rock. We can mark on our way over." Now she would be two tree-lengths from Blueriver. She and Cloudbass. But she didn't really smell rat scent over there. "If we yowl, Blueriver, come right over." she added, placing a marker as she padded over to the rock. She placed another halfway there.
Please, please, please don't let there be too many. Please, Starclan, please. RiverClan doesn't need this.

Cloudbass

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

Cloudbass followed Goldfish by the Shadowclan border. Her emerald green orbs her emerald eyes darting anxiously between the swampy river and marshy land acrros from her patrol members. The tall blue tabby warrior wrinkled her nose at the foul stench of crowfood that permeated the air, a scent she always found repulsive. She had always found the presence of ShadowClan warriors unsettling, their sneaky reputation making her fur shiver whenever they crossed paths at gatherings.. They made her fur prickle. Expectantly their leader Dawnstar, that massive, scarred, dark brown tabby sent shivers down her spine with her sharp amber gaze. Cloudbass made a mental note to keep a safe distance of at least four fox lengths from any ShadowClan warrior.

The warrior broke out of their daze about Shadowclan when Goldfish suddenly halted in her tracks. She observed as the tortoiseshell sniffed the air in confusion. Then the smell hit her.

Rats.

The faint scent, though recognizable, filled Cloudbass with a sense of urgency and alarm. She glanced at Goldfish and Blueriver and her wide green eyes reflecting a ring of white around them in alarm. Cloudbass's heart pounded in her chest as she processed the implications of the rat scent lingering in the air. If they were to get bitten by the rabid rodents, what might happen is unknown. She doesn't know Marigoldleap very well, but she was a medicine cat substitute. Uncertainty clouded her mind, could she trust Marigoldleap to save her from the brink of death?

The warrior nodded quickly, she might be awfully chatty but she knows it's important to follow directions. It can mean life or death in this case. If you do...or don't. She joined Goldfish by the rock, pausing briefly as the patrol leader marked spots on the journey there. Cloudbass made sure to cast wary glances into the shade of ShadowClan territory. Trying to maintain a mouse length away from the rock, the tabby gave the rock a few sniffs. She dropped into a defensive crouch and unsheathed her claws. If a rat was to leap at her, she could swipe it away swiftly.

(@blxze. ; Goldfish , @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Blueriver )

gif of dimkit done by @ ramen!
join my artfight contest!!

characters / profile / artshop / character tracker / roleplay tracker

Batscreech is WingClan's medicine cat
He has a open den policy.