Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old March 8th, 2024, 09:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: StarClan Territory

What kind of question is that?

A playful smile formed on Blazingstar's face as he came face to face with Cinderblaze. He sat himself down and waved his tail across the grass like a dog. It was a friendly gesture and his eyes were bright despite the unamused tone in this one's voice.

"Ohhh, a former ShadowClanner? What was that like when you were alive? Is your territory really as dark as everyone claimed it to be? ShadowClan and I were on good terms back in my day so I can't quite recall. Never had to go over there," Blazingstar started rambling before realizing he was being rude.

"Apologies! I'm Blazingstar, former WindClan leader!" He finally introduced himself with a chirping voice.

@starry

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 11th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Unamused

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: StarClan Territory

EchoHeart

"as a mother and a warrior i want my clan and my child to have a perfect life!"

SpottedFur

"just a few pawsteps away..."

echoheart opened her eyes, seeing the star filled sky and the sweet smell of pray, it was warm and everything. and fear and horror filled her mind. she was dead....SHE WAS DEAD!? "no- no nono, mosskit! MY MOSSKIT" she yowled in a pained hurt. spottedfur padded from behind echoheart "welcome my dear..." he meowed with a sad tone. "calm down. calm down." he put his tail on her back as she crouched down and sobbed "you will watch him grow. you will send signs for him....you will take care of him even if he cant see you my dear." spottedfur purred. "but..." echoheart hiccupped. "no buts sweetie...your dead and death comes by when it wants. calm down and watch as your kit makes a change on the clans." he explained with a smile "watch as every kit from every clan makes a change, a change so big...it wont make us see the battles today." echoheart sighed and leaned into the elder. "we are stars now. and one day he will join you, he wont be a paw or a kit but a adult who can care for himself." spottedfur gave echoheart a lick before they both padded away, so he could show her around her new home.
WindClan- Sparkkit
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit
Old March 21st, 2024, 05:30 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 24 moons dead
8/50

Was he procrastinating? Most certainly. This was not a plan he could simply make instantaneously, it would require careful consideration with near flawless execution to accompany it. No. It had to be flawless. Of course, this type of thing puts a lot of stress on a cat, and although he works well under pressure, he works best with a clear head. He needed to go out collecting anyways. Textbook procrastination.

Picking his way through the tall grass, the little tomkit scoured the ground. He’d have to settle for staying close to home this time, no use for Riverclan in getting lost wandering for moons, especially not when there was such a heavy time limit on your actions. Collecting wasn’t as fun as it used to be, it used to be almost like magic, finding new things about his surroundings, and showing Vinewatcher what he had discovered. Dead beetles, moths, feathers. Simple things brought so much excitement to him. That was back when breathing was an option. Sootkit huffed with irritation, such a puny kit he was. The runt. A mere cold ended his hopes at life. Honestly, even though Fishflake was a disappointment, he made it all the way to warrior hood, something Sootkit would never achieve. What would his warrior name have been anyways? A small smile escaped from his maw. Such a kit way to think. Question a future you will never have. How dumb.

..Sootspider would be kinda cool though.

[+ One banded pebble]

I may have accidentally started a greek god cult
Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; March 21st, 2024 at 05:31 AM.