by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2019, 02:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: November Gathering [HRs]

Flintstar took the insult in a stride, shaking his head at Lionstar with an amused smile. He wasn’t going to let the goldfish get to him, there was no reason to start another quarrel. He could handle the Riverclan leader’s jabs a lot better than Icestar apparently could.

So, ignoring the other two leaders, Flintstar found himself turning to the Shadowclan leader when she addressed him. What she could want, he didn’t know. He barely even interacted with Shadowclan in the first place. “I suppose. It’s not like I have big life-changing plans to attend to.” He joked, flicking his tail at the large she-cat before leaping down after her, following her to where she’d sat herself. Once he had settled himself, he focused his large green eyes on Icestar. “Alright, what do ya need shady?” He has to admit she did seem a little off to him, but he was intrigued to listen to what she had to say.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 20th, 2019, 05:11 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"I don't believe we're on nickname terms just yet, Flintstar," Icestar spoke sternly, but not altogether aggressively. She had an air about her that spoke of business. "I happen to have a proposal for you that I think you may be interested in." She stole a cold glance over at the other two leaders, eyeing them up and down and wondering what it could be that they were discussing. She did not trust Lionstar, and if Brightstar was in kahoots with him, she would not trust her, either. She turned back to the ThunderClan leader, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.

"At this point, the whole forest is aware of my gripe with RiverClan, and yours with WindClan. It can also be assumed that neither of us could take on another clan single-pawed. Not yet, anyways. But we could, if we team up." She paused to await any form of reaction, but did not wait long. "You see, RiverClan has spit on my clan's legacy one too many times, and now that insufferable yellow creature has the nerve to try and humiliate me in front of the entire forest over Windystar's stupid mistake. For the sake of my clan and our reputation, I need that land back. Not just because it would be useful to me, but because reclaiming it would be more than that. It would be asserting ShadowClan's place over RiverClan, and proving that we are stronger than we once were. So, where do you come in, you may ask? Simple. I am formally requesting your assistance in fighting RiverClan, and in exchange, I promise that ShadowClan will fight by your side in your quarrel with WindClan. There may even be some extra territory in it for you."

She gave him a grin, confident in her little proposal. She was absolutely sure that the naive cat would comply, and see that she was his only hope for bringing his own clan to greatness. With Icestar's help, ThunderClan as well as ShadowClan would prosper once more.

@RedHead

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 21st, 2019, 04:09 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

“And what, you and goldfish over there are?” He challenged at her statement, his smirk remaining on his maw.
Though his ears perked up at her next words. A proposal? Sounded interesting. He was definitely interested. He watched as she glanced over at the other two leaders, and he followed her gaze. The two golden-colored felines seemed to be having their own talk, and Flintstar himself laughed a little at the thought. The two lighter colored leaders joining up, and the two darker colored leaders doing the same. Light and dark, how fitting.

Green eyes met orange as the Shadowclean leader began speaking again, and Flintstar listened attentively. He found her plans to be ambitious and slightly rash, but he was known for making rash decisions. His face remained in contemplation during Icestar’s rambling, not giving away anything, but his eyes didn’t hide his intrigue in the idea.

Once she finished, Flintstar tilted his head slightly. “Well yes, the clans are well aware of Shadowclan and Riverclan’s... disputes. Windclan and Thunderclan have not been on good terms for many seasons, even with leaders before me. And currently, Windclan is still not on Thunderclan’s good side.” He didn’t know if Icestar knew anything his plan to about steal Windclan territory, unless one of his warriors had let it slip on a patrol. He’d have to scout around if so, he didn’t want information like that leaking out.

But he was skeptical. Icestar seemed far to eager for his help, and she barely knew him. He would’ve jumped right into the decision, it sounded like a terrific plan to him. But something in in the back of his mind did mind telling him to think about it. “And why are you asking for the help of my clan specifically?” He inquired, his tail coming to rest around his paws. “I see there would be good in this for both us, given you keep your promises, but why Thunderclan? And how will I know you’ll stick to these words you’re laying down right now?” They were genuine questions, ones that were coming from a place of worry for the well-being of his clan. He was intrigued at the prospect of new territory, that would definitely be a win. But Riverclan was large, and Thunderclan and Riverclan had never really had a genuine quarrel in his time, no matter how’ve annoying he found Lionstar at some points.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 21st, 2019, 05:52 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar was slightly surprised when the other leader didn't immediately agree to her plan. Damn, he's actually thinking it through first. She had thought that Flintstar might be an easy one to manipulate. Truthfully, she had chosen him over Brightstar because from her observations at previous gatherings, Brightstar was, well...brighter. She didn't want an ally who would think.
And she didn't know of the full story behind the quarrel between WindClan and ThunderClan--just that it existed.

"You see, I've never really had much of an issue with either your clan or WindClan. I chose you because I believe ThunderClan needs my help as much as ShadowClan needs yours." She planned to exploit the two clan's shared struggle--the fire that had ravaged both territories.
"As you're well aware, the fire that began in your territory spread to mine. The two of us have a shared hardship in that, and our clans have both suffered for it. If we join together to lift each other up, we can rise from these ashes and build our respective clans bigger and stronger because of it."
She paused to think a bit further about her little speech.

"RiverClan and WindClan know about the damage to our lands. If I know anything about Lionstar, it's that he will jump on any chance to exploit a rival clan's weakness. That could mean trouble for not only me, but you as well. If we join forces, we can stand up against anything those two try to pull. We won't let them take advantage of us, and together we can prove to them that we are strong enough to stand our ground against their power-hungry ambitions." Her eyes glowed with the spark of battle, with the excitement of war. She would do anything to put ShadowClan back on top. To assert herself over Lionstar. If Flintstar disagreed with her plan, she would find another way. This would just make her ideas much easier to achieve.

"So, Flintstar," She smirked confidently. "What do you say?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread