Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Firepaw shook in fear as she called out her words. "Are you crazy?! What if it's some giant ShadowClan cat that the apprentices have talked about?!" he whispered, looking frantically in the direction his sister was. The firey orange tabby's fur floofed up, his green orbs wide and his pupils in narrow slits. He was terrified. "Come on, Kes, let's go..." he whispered, using his paw to tug at her shoulder so she would move, but he had a feeling she wouldn't budge. She was stubborn sometimes, but only he saw that about her. She was smart, she was mostly stoic, but around him she acted like a mother. He swallowed hard and tugged more. "Come on before someone sees us, let's go!" his whisper grew in volume as he tried to convince her to leave, to go home where they could be safe. Brush off all of this. He was ready to bolt when the sudden chirp of a squirrel, yet again, made him scream in fear, and he dropped his upper half, hiding his face behind his paws, small, hardly audible whimpers escaping his maw that seemed to move with his shuddering body.
{ poor fire xD oh hey what if kestral is the only one that understands his fears? }
Green, sage-like eyes glanced down at her brother and for a moment Kestrelpaw wondered if she should have a talk with him about rumors - but then stopped. No, no... Firepaw would be fine without it. Maybe they should go. "I told you before, Firepaw - nothing's going to get you, okay? It'll be alright. There's absolutely not a ShadowClan cat hiding in the bushes, and they definitely won't get you. I'll kill them before they touch you - promise." The she cat gave him a bright smile, trying to help him feel better. It was a little strange, trying to comfort her brother, but she was used to it by now. Gently, the sandy feline touched her tail against his back, trying to make him calm down once more. "Sh-h... Firepaw, it's okay, it's okay. Nothing's going to get you. I've got you, alright? I've got you." She gave him a comforting lick, hoping that he would calm soon. The poor tom was quite obviously petrified, and she wondered if they should get out of here. She understood. She understood that he was scared and why he was scared... sometimes she was scared as well, and had it been Sunpaw, she might have told him to 'man up' or given him the type of story that told something about herself. Firepaw might be the easier of the two to have deeper conversations with, but she would never tell him that she was scared. It would probably only frighten him more. And that was not something that Kestrelpaw wished to do, she would never want to frighten her brother. He was scared enough of things, of "monsters in the shadows," so to speak, and she wished she could convince him they weren't real. Poor Firepaw. Her sage eyes stared into the darkness once more, wondering if there was going to be a cat hiding - or if it was all in his imagination. In her imagination, rather.

(that sounds good, yeah! you want to bring Thistlepaw in?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Minnowscar walked along the bank of the River, a hiss escaped his mouth. "Who do they think they are? They always keep me in camp. They never give me a chance." hissed the Riverclan warrior. The Tom had had a very rough day back in camp and he just had to sneak away from all of his clanmates.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Minnowscar walked along the bank of the River, a hiss escaped his mouth. "Who do they think they are? They always keep me in camp. They never give me a chance." hissed the Riverclan warrior. The Tom had had a very rough day back in camp and he just had to sneak away from all of his clanmates.
Shadowface sits by herself, ears perked up, noticably uneasy. Her eyes glanced around quickly looking for any sort of danger to her.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Shadowface sits by herself, ears perked up, noticably uneasy. Her eyes glanced around quickly looking for any sort of danger to her.
Creekstorm looked across the river, noticing the she-cat. He stopped moving, facing Shadowface. "Hi! Over There" called creekstorm. The tom let out a smile, the anger he once felt left.

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:

Creekstorm looked across the river, noticing the she-cat. He stopped moving, facing Shadowface. "Hi! Over There" called creekstorm. The tom let out a smile, the anger he once felt left.
Shadowface jumps and whips around, looking st you with wide eyes, my tail flicking nervously. "H-hey."
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shadowface jumps and whips around, looking st you with wide eyes, my tail flicking nervously. "H-hey."
Creekstorm drew back a bit, seeing that he had startled her. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. i didn't mean to." meowed Creekstorm. The last thing he wanted to do is give the poor thunderclan she-cat a heart attack.

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:

Creekstorm drew back a bit, seeing that he had startled her. "I'm sorry if I frightened you. i didn't mean to." meowed Creekstorm. The last thing he wanted to do is give the poor thunderclan she-cat a heart attack.
"It's fine." Shadowface mumbles and shuffled her paws anxiously. She glances at the tom and keeps flicking her tail, starting to wonder why he decided to talk to her.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"It's fine." Shadowface mumbles and shuffled her paws anxiously. She glances at the tom and keeps flicking her tail, starting to wonder why he decided to talk to her.
Minnowscar dipped his paw into the river, getting ready to cross, but then recalled back. "Do you mind if I come over there?" wondered Minnowscar. That's more like you. You don't just try to cross.

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:

Minnowscar dipped his paw into the river, getting ready to cross, but then recalled back. "Do you mind if I come over there?" wondered Minnowscar. That's more like you. You don't just try to cross.
Shadowface flattens her ears a little, her fur fluffing up. "Why?" She asks suspiciously, her eyes showing her nerves.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shadowface flattens her ears a little, her fur fluffing up. "Why?" She asks suspiciously, her eyes showing her nerves.
Minnowscar stepped back. "I..I just wanted...to talk. T-That's all." hesitated the tom. He didn't know why she was so jumpy, when all he wanted to do is talk to her. She won't want to talk to you. Not with all the prey commotion going on.

Last edited by Barnabas; August 29th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.