Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 21st, 2017, 08:58 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

The little black and orange kit ran around, laughing and giggling as she chased a flower. Her blue hues shone brightly with play and mischief as she had snuck out of the nursery. "I got you now!" he yowled and pounced, but fell into the river. She came up, sputtering. "HELP!" she meowed.
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade looked up in surprise, she hadn't heard the new cat come up! " I needed to clear my head, chasing minnows is the perfect distraction, don't you think?" She chased a few minnows in his direction and watched delighted as he scooped a couple up with his paw. " so what's your name?" She asked, just merely curious. " Salmonrush," the other cat said as he coolly licked his paw. " So, I told you my name, why don't you tell me yours?" Silentshade stammered a bit in shock. " My name? Oh yes! My name is Silentshade, an honor to meet to meet you Salmonrush!"
(That was a cool scene, but please don't rp my cat for me)

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled slightly, Thunderclan scent filled his nose. There was a kit at the border. "I'm Bloodkit!" She meowed and sneezed. "How cute! But you shouldn't be out here alone. Want me to take you home sweetheart?" He asked kindly, then looked at Silentshade. "Good to see a fellow warrior." He noticed the other kit fall. He didn't hesitate before jumping in and sailing the water strongly, grabbing the kit scruff and hauler her to the Riverclan side of the border. "Oh my are you hurt!?"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
(That was a cool scene, but please don't rp my cat for me)

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled slightly, Thunderclan scent filled his nose. There was a kit at the border. "I'm Bloodkit!" She meowed and sneezed. "How cute! But you shouldn't be out here alone. Want me to take you home sweetheart?" He asked kindly, then looked at Silentshade. "Good to see a fellow warrior." He noticed the other kit fall. He didn't hesitate before jumping in and sailing the water strongly, grabbing the kit scruff and hauler her to the Riverclan side of the border. "Oh my are you hurt!?"
Silentshade walked along with Salmonrush and the sweet Thunderclan kit called Bloodkit. The kit had taken a small tumble into the river and if she was cold she didn't complain. " Salmonrush, what in the name of Starclan are we going to do once we get her to home? She'll need to go back to Thunderclan sometime, She's as comfortable in the trees as me and you are in the water!" Though in her heart, Silentshade almost didn't want to give the kit back;she was so sweet and lovable it was hard not to fall for her sweet disposition. " Come on Silentshade, I know you want to keep Bloodkit as your own daughter, but she has a mother in Thunderclan that probably has the Snowstar herself looking for her, you would do the same for your own kits," she rebuked her selfish thoughts. " And besides, Most Thunderclan cats hate getting their pelts wet!"
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Silentshade walked along with Salmonrush and the sweet Thunderclan kit called Bloodkit. The kit had taken a small tumble into the river and if she was cold she didn't complain. " Salmonrush, what in the name of Starclan are we going to do once we get her to home? She'll need to go back to Thunderclan sometime, She's as comfortable in the trees as me and you are in the water!" Though in her heart, Silentshade almost didn't want to give the kit back;she was so sweet and lovable it was hard not to fall for her sweet disposition. " Come on Silentshade, I know you want to keep Bloodkit as your own daughter, but she has a mother in Thunderclan that probably has the Snowstar herself looking for her, you would do the same for your own kits," she rebuked her selfish thoughts. " And besides, Most Thunderclan cats hate getting their pelts wet!"
"Well, we have to take them back. Hawkwing will kill me if I don't." Salmonrush said. Hawkwing was Bloodkit father, hurt Bloodkit was half riverclan. She had the strong shoulders, the glossy pelt, the long claws. "To tell you the truth I don't think either of these kits have a mother. Bloodkit lost hers to green cough, but I can't smell the cause of no more mom on her." He pointed his nose to the kit, his eyes shining he swam across the border and picked Bloodkit up, he swam back and placed her on the riverclan side.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:26 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"Well, we have to take them back. Hawkwing will kill me if I don't." Salmonrush said. Hawkwing was Bloodkit father, hurt Bloodkit was half riverclan. She had the strong shoulders, the glossy pelt, the long claws. "To tell you the truth I don't think either of these kits have a mother. Bloodkit lost hers to green cough, but I can't smell the cause of no more mom on her." He pointed his nose to the kit, his eyes shining he swam across the border and picked Bloodkit up, he swam back and placed her on the riverclan side.
Silentshade looked over the kit, Salmonrush was right the poor kit had lost her mother. " I know how lossing your mother feels,I lost my mother when I was 8 moons old, to a flood in the den we was sleeping at. It feels like you lost your whiskers and can't find them, and that you're stumbling around in the dark," she sighed softly. " Anyways, we need to get Bloodkit home to her father, I'm sure he would be delighted to see her,and maybe he can help us get her back to her home!" And with that statement, she picked Bloodkit up by her scruff and started to walk.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:05 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Silentshade looked over the kit, Salmonrush was right the poor kit had lost her mother. " I know how lossing your mother feels,I lost my mother when I was 8 moons old, to a flood in the den we was sleeping at. It feels like you lost your whiskers and can't find them, and that you're stumbling around in the dark," she sighed softly. " Anyways, we need to get Bloodkit home to her father, I'm sure he would be delighted to see her,and maybe he can help us get her back to her home!" And with that statement, she picked Bloodkit up by her scruff and started to walk.
The thorns and brambles didn't faze Salmonrush's pelt. He continued to walk, the other kit in his jaws. "Have you ever wondered..... What it would be like to have the blood from each clan?" Salmonrush said unexpectedlyy. "Or why the invisible scent li es matter?" He questioned

Bloodkit squirmed in protest.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:38 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
The thorns and brambles didn't faze Salmonrush's pelt. He continued to walk, the other kit in his jaws. "Have you ever wondered..... What it would be like to have the blood from each clan?" Salmonrush said unexpectedlyy. "Or why the invisible scent li es matter?" He questioned

Bloodkit squirmed in protest.
"I think it would be harder than normal clan life, always having to prove your loyalty,and what if you had to fight the clan that one of your parents are in? That would be the hardest decision of my life!" Silentshade mewed around Bloodkit's scruff. "And I think that the scent lines matter so that the clans can have what they need, and still have some left over, but I also think that borders are a rather petty thing to fight over. Don't you agree?" She asked. Then, she continued, " I also think that the warrior code stands, no matter who you are or what runs in your blood; But the code is sometimes a thing that needs to be broken, and that all the times that it's been followed out weighs the times it's been trampled over."
Silentshade then laughed, " I sound like Geckoleaf with all this talk about honoring the warrior code, but it does make sense, does it not?"
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:23 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
"I think it would be harder than normal clan life, always having to prove your loyalty,and what if you had to fight the clan that one of your parents are in? That would be the hardest decision of my life!" Silentshade mewed around Bloodkit's scruff. "And I think that the scent lines matter so that the clans can have what they need, and still have some left over, but I also think that borders are a rather petty thing to fight over. Don't you agree?" She asked. Then, she continued, " I also think that the warrior code stands, no matter who you are or what runs in your blood; But the code is sometimes a thing that needs to be broken, and that all the times that it's been followed out weighs the times it's been trampled over."
Silentshade then laughed, " I sound like Geckoleaf with all this talk about honoring the warrior code, but it does make sense, does it not?"
"It does make sense!" Salmonrush said cheerfully. "Bloodkit, tell me little one, who was your mother?" He asked. "Viperstrike!" She replied and Salmonrush stopped. Dropping the orange and black kit. " That who died? " he looked in shock.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:05 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
He started to cautiously step down. "Uh, I'm CuteHandsomeAmazingTotallyTheBestPaw." He grinned "Just kidding. I'm Owlpaw, soon to be Owlcricket"
Moonpaw giggled at the cats joke and introduced herself.
"Mines, moonpaw, moondust when I'm a warrior!"
She answered. "Hey, um...sorry for attacking you earlier, riverclan is not allowed here...and."

She said while thinking of the mission thrushwing gave her. "Oh no! I need to catch three mice, and thrushwing is probably looking for me!"
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:53 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"It does make sense!" Salmonrush said cheerfully. "Bloodkit, tell me little one, who was your mother?" He asked. "Viperstrike!" She replied and Salmonrush stopped. Dropping the orange and black kit. " That who died? " he looked in shock.
" Viperstrike? who was she?" Silentshade wondered aloud when she saw the shocked look on Salmonrush's face. The normally calm warrior was shocked by Viperstrike's death, and personally; that freaked Silentshade out. " Bloodkit, what did your mother look like sweetie?" And to the other kit in Salmonrush's mouth she gently asked. " And who are you, little one?"