Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Berrypaw grinned, breathing in the crisp air quickly as he batted Poppypaw's nose playfully. It was something he did to anyone he was comfortable around, like his signature greeting. Then the tortoiseshell flopped onto the ground, stretching out comfortably. "So, Poppy, anything on your mind?"
Poppypaw smiled,” Nothing really, Berrypaw.” She forced herself to settle down and stop prancing around the camp like a fool.” She meowed, knowing it’s odd her prancing. Her tawny colored fur was greened.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Cleopatra turned her china-blue eyes on him then shrugged. Why not. She padded over to him.
(OMG she’ll play with a tom but her mother can’t hunt with a tom lol)

He smiled,” Awesome. Play fighting?” She asked not wanting to startle her by pouncing without giving her a notice of it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:56 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Lonestar23

Quietpaw was up to his normal game again. Stick to the shadows. Stay away from everyone. Join no games, be polite, try your hardest to not insult anyone, and stay away from everyone. Don't talk, just be yourself, stay under cover and no one would notice you. Stay with the crowd so you were hard to spot, stay near the nursery as kits were less annoying than apprentices in his eyes. Quietpaw was a apprentice with a big personality, but he didn't show it often. He was just Quiet, Quietpaw. It didn't help that he was fullblooded ShadowClan either. No one wanted to spend time with him, especially since his father was part of the infamous Fuzz Family. With a negligent mother, a father in another clan and siblings who were better at making friends he just wasn't exactly the social butterfly of the family. In fact he was quite the opposite. But that didn't mean that he didn't have a personality behind quiet. For example he noticed things that normal cats wouldn't because he watched conversations so often. He knew when a cat was lying, at least he thought he knew, but Quietpaw lived off what he thought. He believed it until proven wrong, but since he never will talked his opinions never really hurt anybody. He never wanted to hurt anybody, he was aware of his fathers ways and he refused to be anything like that. So though his opinions were different he kept quiet. Arguments were not his thing, fights were not something he needed to win they were something he needed to either conquer or ignore. Currently he was choosing ignore.

Quietpaw knew that with his way over average sized muscular structure, made him look like a nine moon old apprentice rather than a seven moon old one, also made him look like a strong cat who wouldn't mind a fight every now and then. And that was where his appearance failed his personality. Quietpaw was not meek and small, in fact physically he was a giant. Many thought that quiet met weak, but his quiet was a quiet cat with a lot of sass, anger and strength below his invisible social shield. He knew of what cats thought when they saw his appearance, they would probably back away of challenge him to a fight. That wasn't what Quietpaw wanted. Though he wanted a small amount of friends, friends who were quiet like him, he did not want no friends. If cats saw him as a big fierce guy, when would he ever find friends? That was one of the things he thought about frequently.

As he thought, Quietpaw felt himself getting closer and closer to the nursery.
Vixenkit was sitting just outside the nursery, an act of rebellion even though there was nothing for her to rebel against. She was basically testing her boundaries. Within less then a moon she would be an apprentice, and then she would have some mentor that she was likely not to trust. Chances were, she would have them following her every movement. She would be a queen in their eyes, and they? Well, they would be nothing more then her lowly trainer. Just someone that was standing in her way on the climb to victory and power. Vixenkit's eyes flashed with amusement as she thought of this. Now, she had never been a socially quiet cat. She wasn't shy - she wasn't introverted - and she definitely wasn't someone to stay out of the spotlight. She would grab it and run with it, as far as she could, drawing all the attention that she could to herself.

She was sneaky, and suspicious of most cats... so as far as true friends went, she was pretty short on those types of cats. It wasn't like she went out of her way to be overly friendly to other cats... that might be the reason she wasn't as popular as she believed. Then again, Vixenkit still maintained some level of popularity, although it was generally among the cats who thought she was cool. They were her followers, her loyal helpers, and she was glad to do whatever they wanted. Spotting Quietpaw, the tom who had been a kit the last time she had spoken to him, Vixenkit's eyes sparkled as she saw him coming. He was quite a bit larger then he had been last time she'd seen him - and she had grown as well, though her muscles still weren't very developed. "Quietpaw! Or is it still Quietkit? You're looking well, how are you?" She mewed in a jovial tone, though everyone around her would know it was faked. Her friendly nature was not to last - especially from the determination that was showing behind those deadly eyes.

Anyone who was fixed with that glare was likely to suffer under Vixenkit's everlasting rudeness. Anyone who met her probably wouldn't believe her to be that dangerous, until they were suffering under her harsh tongue and endless torment of them. Even those who she liked or, dare she even think it, cared for might suffer under her. "Clingy" was, at the moment, definitely a word to describe the feline. To those she hated or liked, she could be equally clingy. The difference? It was all in her tone. That was pretty much how you determined how she felt about you. From the way she had spoken to Quietpaw, there could be no conflict in her mind: she was going to recruit him as one of her "followers." He would become nothing more to her then the perfect minion, someone who could help her in her duties. Every cat who craved power more then anything had followers. Quietpaw would just be one of hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The black and white she-cat huffed, puffing out her chest towards the tom. Of course she would! If she committed to it! "I'm full of surprises Ottertail! I'll do anything for revenge, don't test me," she smirked playfully towards the larger feline. Her tail waved high in the air, clearly showing she was being friendly about the whole thing. Now, what was she to say to his follow up question. Oh, she knew. "Oh, I would, fluff-butt" Mintberry took two 'menacing' steps towards him, her body lowering a little bit to make herself look threatening. "But," she paused, hoping back up to her paws, looking very friendly once again. "You haven't done anything too extreme for me to resort to that! You get to keep that fluffy pelt of yours for a little while longer!" she chirped, her pale green hues blinking towards him with kindness. Although her hues shined with mischief about the situation.

"Don't get revenge on me! I'm the perfect friend, you wouldn't WANT to mess up THAT relationship!" Ottertail mewed, his voice squeaking just the smallest bit. It was moments like these, he thought, that made friendships all the more worth having. His eyes twinkled with a playful roguishness, even as she spoke, and he scooted away a little further from her as she took another two steps towards him. "Ha! What'd I tell you, I am perfection!" He laughed, before realizing she probably wouldn't take too kindly to that comment. Assuming a more flirtatious expression (keeping that teasing light in his eyes, of course) the tom straightened up and summoned up some fake courage to take two steps back towards her. "Next to you of course, Minty-boo." The words sounded a little more slick and well-rehearsed, rather then rough around the edges from laughing, but the meaning behind them remained the same. Ottertail would never want to ruin the perfect friendship the two of them had.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Stonekit would be Stonepaw around now because alabaster just got her mentor. I've forgotton how to roleplay... ;-; ]

A slender and shaky figure entered the clearing. Tail dragging lazily in the dirt and eyes following the dusty trail back into camp. Alabasterpaw had been excused from training today due to the fact she could barely raise a paw for battle practice and had been psyched and shoved and beaten without even a response. It wasn't her fault she had taken a vow to never raise a paw again. As she found herself driven towardds the apprentice den her eyes fallen towards her chest she tripped right over a furry body and face planted into the dirt with a wail of suprise. Than alabaster barrel rolled and once she stopped turned baring her teeth in anoyance. When she saw her brother stonepaw instead of someone else her eyes softened and she recoiled at the sight of him. "Stonepaw" she wheezed in anoyance
[ ;v; same Cele, and I could say that Stone's ceremony got postponed due to stress /v\" ]

The tom let out a squeak as he got tripped over, his ears folded against his head and he grit his teeth, he practically got kicked in the side. The small tom rolled onto his stomach and picked himself up, shaking off the dirt that clung to his pelt during the accident. He perked his ears and swiveled his head as soon as he heard a familiar voice hiss his name, and at the sight of her he gave an apologetic smile and tucked his paws beneath his stomach, trying his hardest to curl up into a ball. "Sorry Alabasterpaw...but, in all honesty, you're the one who tripped over me...you should watch where you're going." he stated, though a hint of unease tinted his voice. Stonepaw still kept the suffix 'kit' due to the fact that he seemed to be to tramatuized to be an apprentice, or in other words, not mentally prepared, not that he was stupid or anything, Snowstar stated that he was...depressed, and adding work to that was not a good mix. The white, light grey dusted tom flicked his tail and focused his blue gaze upon his sister once more. He didn't really get along too well with her, but that was to be expected, he had a short fuze and she was always...angry, thought he couldn't blame her, he just had a different way of coping with the fact that their mother hates their guts.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Vixenkit was sitting just outside the nursery, an act of rebellion even though there was nothing for her to rebel against. She was basically testing her boundaries. Within less then a moon she would be an apprentice, and then she would have some mentor that she was likely not to trust. Chances were, she would have them following her every movement. She would be a queen in their eyes, and they? Well, they would be nothing more then her lowly trainer. Just someone that was standing in her way on the climb to victory and power. Vixenkit's eyes flashed with amusement as she thought of this. Now, she had never been a socially quiet cat. She wasn't shy - she wasn't introverted - and she definitely wasn't someone to stay out of the spotlight. She would grab it and run with it, as far as she could, drawing all the attention that she could to herself.

She was sneaky, and suspicious of most cats... so as far as true friends went, she was pretty short on those types of cats. It wasn't like she went out of her way to be overly friendly to other cats... that might be the reason she wasn't as popular as she believed. Then again, Vixenkit still maintained some level of popularity, although it was generally among the cats who thought she was cool. They were her followers, her loyal helpers, and she was glad to do whatever they wanted. Spotting Quietpaw, the tom who had been a kit the last time she had spoken to him, Vixenkit's eyes sparkled as she saw him coming. He was quite a bit larger then he had been last time she'd seen him - and she had grown as well, though her muscles still weren't very developed. "Quietpaw! Or is it still Quietkit? You're looking well, how are you?" She mewed in a jovial tone, though everyone around her would know it was faked. Her friendly nature was not to last - especially from the determination that was showing behind those deadly eyes.

Anyone who was fixed with that glare was likely to suffer under Vixenkit's everlasting rudeness. Anyone who met her probably wouldn't believe her to be that dangerous, until they were suffering under her harsh tongue and endless torment of them. Even those who she liked or, dare she even think it, cared for might suffer under her. "Clingy" was, at the moment, definitely a word to describe the feline. To those she hated or liked, she could be equally clingy. The difference? It was all in her tone. That was pretty much how you determined how she felt about you. From the way she had spoken to Quietpaw, there could be no conflict in her mind: she was going to recruit him as one of her "followers." He would become nothing more to her then the perfect minion, someone who could help her in her duties. Every cat who craved power more then anything had followers. Quietpaw would just be one of hers.

Quietpaw was not a cat who liked to be interrupted, even in thought, but even if she had not interrupted his thought it would not have changed the cold way he regarded her. Vixenkit was a kit he had meant two moons back, meaning he was still in kithood. He had actually been quite thrilled to have made a new "friend". He had been happy, and had actually began to look differently at all the other kits in the nursery. They were future friends to him. That was until he was told what her actual name was. Her name was not Oriolekit [Oriole was her sister's prefix.], it was Vixenkit. Which meant one thing. She had lied.

Quietpaw was a sweet cat, he didn't like to think that cats did terrible things, but he knew of his father, and everything his horrid family did. He knew of the way they treated cats who were different than them, and how all the she-cats stayed in the nursery all day. Simply boring. They were evil manipulating fools. And quite honestly Quietpaw wanted nothing to do with his family whatsoever. He didn't care what they said about their ways being right, he didn't care how his mother wanted to redeem herself to her kits, he just knew that despite the love he felt towards his family, even his parents, he had to hate them for the way they were. They had wronged him, his siblings, and in his fathers case everyone else. They should have mean nothing to him and Quietpaw knew that, but something made him love them in some way. It may have been the fact they were the only family he had ever had, or something impossible to explain. But whatever it was it made him want to deny the fact that some cats were just plain old bad. That some cats lied, and some cats used cats. That some cats killed, and some cats sought revenge. Some cats ignored their kits, and many other things so terrible Quietpaw would not even think them. Vixenkit was great compared to them, but that didn't change the fact that she had lied to him, about her own name.

He turned to face her with a cute yet rude look in his eyes. He tried his best to be nice and polite and kind towards every cat he ran into, but if Vixenkit wanted to get on his good side she was going to have to do something to prove she was worthy of it. For the one moon that he had known her true name he had told himself that if he ever ran into her [which he had not wanted to do] he would make her tell the truth. Vixenkit was no match for him, though he would never dream of hurting her. That was not his plan. His plan was to get her to tell him the truth. But he would do it trying his best to be kind and understand her, no matter how much he knew that he would fail. "I'm doing well, thank you, and it's Quietpaw." He started, for he did not believe in starting conversations negatively. "How are you, Oriolekit, or should I say Vixenkit?"

Last edited by Cosmo; December 8th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OMG she’ll play with a tom but her mother can’t hunt with a tom lol)

He smiled,” Awesome. Play fighting?” She asked not wanting to startle her by pouncing without giving her a notice of it.

(XD)

Cleopatra grinned with a smile. "Of course!" she said as she puffed out her chest.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(XD)

Cleopatra grinned with a smile. "Of course!" she said as she puffed out her chest.
(He’s a playful soul, yet a real gentleman gentletom)
Bumblekit purred,” Have to ask before starting, she-cats get first attack ofcourse.” He purred pattering his paws in excitement for another play battle, they all were different I can’t wait!!

Last edited by Mango; December 8th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
(He’s a playful soul, yet a real gentleman gentletom)
Bumblekit purred,” Have to ask before starting, she-cats get first attack ofcourse.” He purred pattering his paws in excitement for another play battle, they all were different I can’t wait!!

Cleopatra growled softly, a playful growl. "Just because I am a girl, I don't need to go first. I think I can handle you." she meowed. Then her blues flickered to the left. "Look!" she said shockingly, one she knew he turned. She jumped on him, pinning him down.
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra growled softly, a playful growl. "Just because I am a girl, I don't need to go first. I think I can handle you." she meowed. Then her blues flickered to the left. "Look!" she said shockingly, one she knew he turned. She jumped on him, pinning him down.
(Pls don’t powerplay, as Bumblekit didn’t really get any time to react)
Bumblekit was annoyed he fell for it as he turned his head to look and was slammed down by Cleopatra. He attempted to twist free.

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
(Pls don’t powerplay, as Bumblekit didn’t really get any time to react)
Bumblekit was annoyed he fell for it as he turned his head to look and was slammed down by Cleopatra. He attempted to twist free.
(ooo sorry!)

Cleopatra grinned down at him, then quickly got off of him. She shook out her pretty golden fur and sat down wrapping a tail around her paws. Her blue china blue eyes looked at him
Closed Thread