Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit glanced at each member of her family, a slight frown on her tiny face. They were all already to active, playing and laughing. She didn't see the point. She was just as excited to be a warrior one day, of course, but that would be moons from now. She had to wait another five just to be an apprentice. She couldn't understand why her siblings were acting as if pouncing on a cat's tail and looking out at the camp would actually bring them closer to being a warrior. It would be just as effective, and much easier, to just lay down and rest until the time came. Then they could all run and play and learn. She could wait for something as great as that.

@Phoenix Flames @Tigress @Silentshade @Crybaby (At the Disco)
(Sorry I disappeared for a while!)
(It's okay.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Well, I sure hope so! Otherwise we're doomed," Mintkit exclaimed dramatically, letting out a giggle as he batted her on the head, which she ducked down quickly. She swiped at him playfully, batting at his chest. She smirked to herself at the surprised look that crossed Marshjump's face when she mentioned becoming his apprentice. It was a great thought for her. Mintkit would have to ask Snowstar what she thought about that. Hopefully her mother would agree. Marshjump was already sorta training her anyway, right? This would just be more official. Once she became an apprentice. The young she-cat looked up at him, and grinned. "Good!" She purred, flicking her tail under his chin. "We'll make a great team, ya know. The other Clans wouldn't dare mess with ThunderClan once they see us." Her ice blue eyes sparkled as she gazed up at him, head tilting slightly and a smile on her maw. "Just me and you - Marshy and Minty. Best team in the world."
"Forever." Marshjump agreed, nodding as though that were the final word on the matter. In his mind, it was. Marshy and Minty sounded like the perfect team - the dream team - taking on the world forever. They would always be together. Marshjump couldn't wait until the day when Mintkit might actually be his apprentice. Wouldn't that be awesome? The tom purred low in his throat, his tail twitching back and forth with excitement as he imagined them taking on the other Clans. The threat from WindClan would disappear, and everything would be great... he felt like a young apprentice again (though he hadn't been a warrior for long) dreaming of the glory days when he would be a hero. Everyone wanted to be a hero. Not everyone got that chance. Marshjump was pretty sure he would never be a REAL hero, but he might at least get to the point where he would be considered someone who had made sacrifices for his Clan. "So, Minty, what do you say we go celebrate?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat. Now that Mintkit was older, she just might be able to be snuck out into the territory. Just maybe.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Forever." Marshjump agreed, nodding as though that were the final word on the matter. In his mind, it was. Marshy and Minty sounded like the perfect team - the dream team - taking on the world forever. They would always be together. Marshjump couldn't wait until the day when Mintkit might actually be his apprentice. Wouldn't that be awesome? The tom purred low in his throat, his tail twitching back and forth with excitement as he imagined them taking on the other Clans. The threat from WindClan would disappear, and everything would be great... he felt like a young apprentice again (though he hadn't been a warrior for long) dreaming of the glory days when he would be a hero. Everyone wanted to be a hero. Not everyone got that chance. Marshjump was pretty sure he would never be a REAL hero, but he might at least get to the point where he would be considered someone who had made sacrifices for his Clan. "So, Minty, what do you say we go celebrate?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat. Now that Mintkit was older, she just might be able to be snuck out into the territory. Just maybe.
"Forever." Mintkit echoed, smiling brightly up at her best friend. "That sounds great to me." And it did. It sounded completely perfect, because it was. Mintkit couldn't have asked for a better best friend than Marshjump, ever. She hadn't even known she wanted a best friend until she met him. And both of them taking on the world together sounded amazing. Because they'd be together. Marshy and Minty. Best friends. And that was all the young she-cat wanted. The blue-point Siamese stretched up on her paws, which were tingling with excitement, wanting to - Celebrate. Marshjump had said the word almost as soon as Mintkit had thought it, and it made her grin. "Marshyyy, you read my mind." She teased, bumping her head against the warrior's paws playfully before looking toward the camp entrance, then the nursery, before turning back to Marshjump with a smirk. "Sure! And how shall we celebrate today, O' Great Warrior?" Her whiskers twitched, but her ice blue eyes were solemn as her eyes met the Tom's. Marshjump would definitely be a great warrior. She knew that. She was betting on it. "Little run through the territory, maybe?" She tilted her head at him, sitting back with a smile.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[QUOTE=Okapi;430607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
He cuffed Silverpaw’s ear,” It’s Cuckootree.” He growled softly,” Just because I’m older than you doesn’t give you the right to disrespect me. I’m think elder duties, nursery duties, cleaning the warrior den, apprentice den, leader’s den...” he trailed off being silent for a good minute before meowing,” Nah...I’m messing with you.” He paused,” I think we’ll be doing some hunting.” He meowed (Is she 6 moons or older and lost her mentor)
Silverpaw stumbled back a bit after her mentor just cuffed her ear. She wasn't used to being cuffed around the ear usually when she wanted something she would get it, but she quickly got her to her paws flicking off a leaf with her tail calmly. After listening to what her mentor had to say her eyes widen in shock "Are we really going to go hunting" she mewed excitedly. She happily scrambled to her paws nearly tripping over herself and started to make her way to the camp entrance.

(She is six moons maybe a little bit older than that and her mentor no)
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:15 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong looked at Adderkit as he played with Stoneheart's tail. A purr of amusement escaped her as Adderkit was messing with it as if he was a warrior or apprentice fighting off another clan cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit glanced at each member of her family, a slight frown on her tiny face. They were all already to active, playing and laughing. She didn't see the point. She was just as excited to be a warrior one day, of course, but that would be moons from now. She had to wait another five just to be an apprentice. She couldn't understand why her siblings were acting as if pouncing on a cat's tail and looking out at the camp would actually bring them closer to being a warrior. It would be just as effective, and much easier, to just lay down and rest until the time came. Then they could all run and play and learn. She could wait for something as great as that.

@Phoenix Flames @Tigress @Silentshade @Crybaby (At the Disco)
(Sorry I disappeared for a while!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(It's okay.)
Stoneheart couldn't break his gaze from Duskkit. She had a far off, intelligent look in her young eyes. She might have been youthful but already she looked as though she was very wise. "What are you thinking about, Duskkit?" he asked, settling down beside her.

(I know it's kinda short)

@Crybaby (At the Disco) @little-life-light @Silentshade

Come check out my forum game!

Old December 1st, 2017, 12:23 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

The white-furred apprentice stretched, the daylight shine made his pelt.. a bit too bright. His tongue rolled out of his mouth, yawning. His bright blue eyes gleam with energy, having a free day was much needed. Snowpaw's stomach rumbled with hunger, his ears lowered. He walk to the fresh-kill pile, his tail tip flickered. Which shown Snowpaw was bored. He picked out his favorite prey, a medium thrush. Actually it was kind of a silly way he liked it, the feathers reminded him of his own pelt. Plus he said he liked plucking out the feathers when he wants to, Snowpaw ate slowly. His mind was empty like always but it seem to wonder to Caliapaw, gulping down the rest of his prey. I wonder what my siblings are doing, Poor Caliapaw.. she must be so bored! Snowpaw thought, however he didn't go visit his sister because she may be busy. Even if he really wanted to, lazily he lay in the sun. His head rested on his paws, as his tail curled up to his side. He closed his eyes, soaking in the warmth from the sunlight. Usually Snowpaw would be doing something but he had a day off or his mentor had more `better` things to do. The apprentice didn't like being called lazy even if he did have his moments when he was, but how could you not? He couldn't wait until he was a warrior, I wonder what kind of adventures I will have! Don't at least everyone has one interesting story to tell, and I know Caliapaw will too! The thought put a smile on Snowpaw's face

(Open, feel free to join!)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:53 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@juniper

The pure white feline padded into the clearing, his dainty paws making not a single noise as he cut through the empty space. It was oddly empty for it being Thunderclan and it being a sunny, fairly cold day, it baffled the tom. Everything about the warrior was elegant, his long, silky fur, his small, slim build, his elegant, hypnotic stride, even his blue eyes were stunning, the way they would melt into a soothing forest green the closer you got to the center. Rosebubble was often mistaken for a molly, and if he was being honest, he didn't mind it all too much, he didn't find it enjoyable to be male, most of them just swooned over mollies, he never found the opposite gender to be attractive, rather, his gender. He often found himself staring at well build, muscular warriors, if anything it was his only weakness. The cloud colored warrior gently laid himself down in the sunniest, unoccupited spot in clan and wound his tail around his paws, his hues raking across the clearing, seeing which handsome tom would grace him with their presence today.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=The one and only me;430913]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Silverpaw stumbled back a bit after her mentor just cuffed her ear. She wasn't used to being cuffed around the ear usually when she wanted something she would get it, but she quickly got her to her paws flicking off a leaf with her tail calmly. After listening to what her mentor had to say her eyes widen in shock "Are we really going to go hunting" she mewed excitedly. She happily scrambled to her paws nearly tripping over herself and started to make her way to the camp entrance.

(She is six moons maybe a little bit older than that and her mentor no)
Cuckootree grunted,” Yah. Come on slow kit.” He growled softly, rather irritated by Silverpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:14 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart couldn't break his gaze from Duskkit. She had a far off, intelligent look in her young eyes. She might have been youthful but already she looked as though she was very wise. "What are you thinking about, Duskkit?" he asked, settling down beside her.

(I know it's kinda short)

@Crybaby (At the Disco) @little-life-light @Silentshade
Duskkit glanced up as her father spoke, quickly snapping out of her stupor when she realised everyone was fully aware of her. She looked awkwardly down at her paws, unsure as to how Stoneheart would feel about her opinions. The she-kit hesitated for a few seconds before meowing, "I'm... just wondering why everyone is so eager to be warriors. It's going to be moons before we're even apprentices!"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Empress Of Evil

Snowstar slid out of the nursery, glancing over her shoulder before looking ahead again, a small, peaceful smile on her face. Being with her kits always gave her a good feeling. And while she couldn't always be with them, having leadership duties to take care of, the Siamese still spent as much time with them as she could. That was good enough, right? The younger leader sighed and looked around, ears pricking. She should probably find Antpaw - She'd been neglecting her apprentice a little much, and she didn't like that. The thing with WindClan had most of her attention lately. The thought of it made her ears flatten. She had so much to worry about, it was unreal. She didn't know being a leader would be this hard. Then again, what had she been expecting?

The Siamese sighed to herself, gaze drifting around. She really just wished she had someone to talk to. Maybe one of her siblings. Or Passionblaze - Talking to her deputy about this sounded nice. Or even Gyrewind.. Or Stormstrike. Oh, she missed her mate, her best friend. Where was he? She'd been neglecting him a bit, too, and that made her feel just awful. The she-cat's ears flattened slightly as she looked around, searching for the familiar gray pelt of Stormstrike. Talking to her mate just sounded so great right then. She just needed her best friend.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 1st, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread