Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong woke up, blinking, looking at Stoneheart and then at the kits. "They seem a bit scared about something... I just can't quite tell why they're scared..", the she-cat said, licking each kits' head to try to calm them down.
Duskkit froze but managed not to squeal this time when a warm, rough tongue flattened the fur between her ears. It left behind the same scent coming from the fur beneath her paws, and she let out a tiny purr at the thought of her there caring for her. Who cared if she couldn't see yet? She was just a kit, after all. For now, she could just get used to being alive.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Patchkit let out a squeak as he landed on the ground outside of the nest he shared with his siblings and mother. He looked around, making sure none of them heard that so they wouldn't tease them. The tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. I wonder where Birchfur is...it doesn't matter though, I at least am in the nursery. I'm safe, and I see some of my siblings. He rolled his eyes, thinking about how annoying his sisters could be. (Open)

--

Fallowkit peeked out of his nest, looking around the nursery. He still wasn't used to being part of a clan and wasn't used to being away from his mother's home. His aunt told him she lived at a broken Twoleg den, and it was better he came to live with the clan. Ravenwind told him that Twilight wanted him to be raised like his grandfather. He still missed curling up by his mother at night when she didn't have 'guests' over. The small grey and black kit huddled in his nest, wondering who he could talk to. No one likes you anyway. No one besides your aunt. Your mother gave you up, and you never met your father, a small voice in his head told him. (Open)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:20 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
sorry if im a little slow with these, i haven't quite gotten used to writing as a newborn x~x
also i didn't know Stone had a sister named Rain, that's a pretty cool coincidence ^-^

Rainkit
The blue-gray kit had fallen asleep unawares, everything around her seeming to become muffled and distant, the cozy warmth lulling her into sleep. Her dreams were light and hazy, not quite focused on anthing other than the blur of comforting colors and the sensation of being lightweight and free of earthly troubles.
Though when Adderkit cried out in his sleep beside her, she was pulled halfway out of her dreams with a light jerk. As he started trembling, and something much larger nuzzled him from above, she let out a small mewl of protest before rolling nearly on top of the other kit and falling asleep once more, her head resting on his side.

@Silentshade @Tigress
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit squeaked in surprise when she felt something furry touch her head. Another cat? she wondered, her first real thought. There are cats around me. And something soft underneath me. I can smell milk, so my mother must be nearby. I am safe. Reassured by her thoughts, she wriggled forward until she felt fur beneath her paws; her mother. Feeling a little more confident now, she tried to open her eyes again, this time bracing herself for the harsh light beyond her eyelids. Once they'd finally opened, she was disappointed to find that everything was blurry and misshapen, light not quite reaching everything around her and seeming too bright in some places. Frowning, she closed her undeveloped eyes again and nuzzled into her mother's fur. I guess I'm not ready yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
]
Minnowkit couldn't open her tiny eyes yet, but she squeaked a confused noise and pawed at her mother, now awakened. She squirmed around, because she didn't see everything she'd deem scary, Minnowkit was wanting to adventure around.
Quote:

Crowsong woke up, blinking, looking at Stoneheart and then at the kits. "They seem a bit scared about something... I just can't quite tell why they're scared..", the she-cat said, licking each kits' head to try to calm them down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit froze but managed not to squeal this time when a warm, rough tongue flattened the fur between her ears. It left behind the same scent coming from the fur beneath her paws, and she let out a tiny purr at the thought of her there caring for her. Who cared if she couldn't see yet? She was just a kit, after all. For now, she could just get used to being alive.

"Yes, they do seem afraid. It's probably just a bad dream or maybe they're just trying to talk. Who knows what goes on in the mind of a kit." He said softly very aware of his kits delicate ears. Life was swell. Very much so. A glimpse of the sky let Stoneheart know that the sun was setting and the night was slowly creeping up. "Would the new mother like some dinner?" he asked, grinning like it was the best joke ever.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 24th, 2017, 05:05 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Yes, they do seem afraid. It's probably just a bad dream or maybe they're just trying to talk. Who knows what goes on in the mind of a kit." He said softly very aware of his kits delicate ears. Life was swell. Very much so. A glimpse of the sky let Stoneheart know that the sun was setting and the night was slowly creeping up. "Would the new mother like some dinner?" he asked, grinning like it was the best joke ever.
Duskkit's ears twitched at the sound of a soft, low voice. Who could that be? If I can't talk, chances are my siblings can't either. I don't think the voice came from my mother, so... is that... my father? She suddenly wished she could see so that she would know what her parents looked like. Do I look like them?

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Yeah.", Crowsong said. She looked at Stoneheart as he mentioned food. "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?", she said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:36 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Some kind of cough, WheatFur...I hope I'm not panicking over nothing...but I can't help but wonder if I'm ill..." The she-kit memes innocently, her throat slightly croaky. It was clear that Lemonkit was shuddering and struggling to breathe through her runny nose. Her green eyes also looked pretty watery and sore too.
The medicien cat sighed, and took some cat mint from his pile. Wheatfur shredded it with his claws, as the kits were quite young, and ill enough that swallowing something larger could be harmful. He added shredded tansy herbs to the mix, and crushed it to a pulp. The tom cat smiled, and mewed, ``This will help your throat. May you eat it?``

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Fernkit shrugged slightly. "Oh, I'm Fernkit." She said in reply with a short yawn after the response. Unlike what seemed most of the other kits she knew, Fernkit herself wasn't shy with meeting new cats at all. After all, to an optimist like her, it was just a chance to meet someone new. She pondered for a moment. Should I tell her that I'm from ShadowClan, technically? She nearly giggled. That seemed like a pretty horrible way to start a conversation, since usually, cats seemed to avoid her because of that, when she told them.
"That's a nice name!" BirdKit responded with happily "I haven't really see you around before" she said "Do you maybe want to go out into the clearing and play?". (Ugh to short XD)

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

The medicien cat sighed, and took some cat mint from his pile. Wheatfur shredded it with his claws, as the kits were quite young, and ill enough that swallowing something larger could be harmful. He added shredded tansy herbs to the mix, and crushed it to a pulp. The tom cat smiled, and mewed, ``This will help your throat. May you eat it?``
"Umm...okay..." She sniffed. The kit was hesitant at first but shrugged and liked up the pulp. It was strong and felt sticky and slippery on her throat.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

"Yeah.", Crowsong said. She looked at Stoneheart as he mentioned food. "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?", she said.
Minnowkit squeaked and pawed her mother, curling up next to her for warmth and letting tiny purrs vibrate through her body, her eyes still sealed shut as she flicked her tail.
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:22 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white she cat's own eyes sparked partly in frustration, partly in amusement. Almost like she was torn between being annoyed by his answer or thinking that it was just fine. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth, and she gave him a semi-sweet smile. "A pranking feud, you said? That's adorable." Winterstorm's voice was condescending. It was like she wanted to get under his fur. Maybe in a way, that was what she thought to be the most fun. Hey, she couldn't prank him into thinking she was annoying - so her words would have to do it for her. Why was the she cat trying to keep Foxthorn from thinking she wasn't? Well, he seemed dangerous. A good ally, but the feline didn't need an ally - she needed to make sure that cats didn't mess with her. Didn't want to be around her. That was the safe route, and she was gladly going to take it. "What are you going to do, put some bugs in his nest?" That was a challenge that Winterstorm herself would have been furious with. And, she was hoping he had the same sense of honor. At the same time, she thought it'd be pretty funny to make Foxthorn mad - so she was just waiting at this point. Putting bugs in someone's nest wasn't the most basic of pranks... but it could get overused. Depending on the bugs, where they went, and when it was you put them there... that was everything that it depended on.

Compared to Mintkit, Marshpaw was practically a giant right now. No doubt she would grow and he would stop growing, but until that day came, it would always be a giant apprentice looking down on an ant-like kit. Of course, she was the brains behind their funny duo - even from looking at them you could tell that. To be honest, Marshpaw guessed Mintkit would be more of a leader then her siblings when she got older. Even from right now... look at her! She was sneaking out of the nursery now, before her siblings, and she had the BEST ideas. Although there was always that chance that he was bias, having Mintkit as a best friend, but Marshpaw really did believe that she would be amazing when she grew up. Even more amazing then she was now. She was going to DO something amazing, he already knew it. "Well, there's nothing much going on for me either - so we can do whatever you want," The older feline mewed, grinning down at his kit-friend and purring. "You sure you won't be missed though?" That was his only concern. That her siblings would want to play with her - although the selfishness of wanting Mintkit all to himself did cross his mind, nearly destroying the concern.

At the moment, Caliapaw was just sitting in the clearing. Her paw was doing a lot better, of course - it was just a little sore and she had been taking it easier, just to make sure that she didn't injure herself more. Not like it would matter. Who was going to miss just another expendable apprentice in the Clan, anyways? She was definitely expendable. And yet, her survival instinct was stronger then her belief that she didn't matter, so she was doing her best. The apprentice's tail twitched anxiously, like she was excited to do something, but right now? She was pretty sure she would just hurt herself more. Caliapaw glanced down at her previously injured paw, which only bore the smallest mark from that day - still, it was a reminder that she had messed up, and she hated it. Being a perfectionist was definitely not in her blood... she was well aware that nobody was perfect, but low self esteem? That, on the other hand, was certainly in her blood. The young apprentice shifted her weight so that she was more or less lying down, in a position that couldn't be very healthy, and yet it was comfortable. It was nice to catch a break... even though in the end, Caliapaw would have preferred to be doing something worthwhile.
@~rattlesnake~
Wheatfur padded through the clearing, quickly spotting the apprentice. He smiled at her trying to keep a calm collected front. ``hello caliapaw.`` He said, dipping his head down, smiling. There was no flowing way to not say this, but he tried. Wheatsfur noticed the scratch's remains on her Paw, he thought about when he met her. She thought of herself as useless and not important. He wondered if she would believe what he was about to say. ``I think i have finally found an apprentice. Though you may not believe it, I believe you will be a great Medicine cat someday. Will you be my apprentice?`` He wondered how Caliapaw would reply. Shock, surprise, euphoria? the apprentice was very closed off, and could not predict what her reaction would be. He hoped she would be happy. she did not seem content or excited as an apprentice. She also did not seem scornful of the rank as well. Caliapaw behaved like she did not deserve to be in the clan at all. He waited silently for a reply.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread