Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

cinderclaw looks at hummingsong " good i was thinking about going hunting for the clan for a bit to see if there is prey around yet" he said looking away in the middle of the sentice 'how could she like me ' he thought 'why me i am nothing special' he layed down
"Absolutely!" Hummingsong meowed excitedly,"Just let me drop this off and I'll be all set tot get going." The tortoiseshell shecat picked up the moss in her mouth and padded away, slipping into the elder's den for a moment before reappearing, aglow with excitement. "Ready to get going?" she asked, her tail swishing with excitement.

Bump

Last edited by Charmer; September 22nd, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit nodded, then realized the older cat couldn't see him- "Ok.." He said softly. He was beginning to trust this cat a bit more and his stutter went away a bit, his claws dug into Birstpaw as he took off, he hoped he wasn't hurting him. He kept his eyes closed as they sped through the clearing, as his breathing slowed the kit decided to open his eyes. His eyes shone in amazement as the world around him blurred, he let out a small squeak of delight.

He took in a sharp breath as Burstpaw began to turn, he was able to return to his excited state once they successfully made the turn. Mousekit began to sit up a bit more but kept his claws clung into Burstpaws fur.
Burstpaw felt the kit's claws digging into his fur, and though they were decently sharp, they weren't hurting him very badly. Based on how hard Mousekit was gripping him, he concluded that the kit was nervous, but not to the point that he was hating the ride. Unless he is and I just don't know. But since he hadn't said a word of complaint, he assumed that the kit was at least somewhat enjoying his attempt at being a badger. He completed the turn successfully, charging back towards his own den while keeping a lookout for small kits and other obstacles. He realized that he was growing tired, but only used that as an excuse to push himself more, going just the slightest bit faster, harder, longer. The apprentice's den loomed nearer and nearer, and the tom knew he'd be forced to end the ride soon.

Burstpaw used this to make the final leg of the journey the most fun. He sped up, even adding a slight buck to the thrill; nothing major that would make Mousekit fall, but a create little bit more entertaining ride. He tried to be as badger-like as he could, shaking his head and snarling quietly to make the effects greater. He did everything he could so the kit on his back had a good time, but seeing as he was more ok the timid side, he included slight gestures to check if he was ok, such as a slight turn of the head or a momentary pause. Being honest, he himself was having a blast, and he was just the one being the badger. No wonder warriors give rides to kits! It's really fun! Eventually, though, after another few strides, they were outside the den, and the apprentice had to slow down and, to his sadness, stop.

Once he'd come to a complete stop, Burstpaw waited a moment before lowering down to the ground, in case Mousekit needed to catch his breath. He then slowly lowered himself to the ground so he was laying on the dusty ground. See? You did just fine, and he must've enjoyed it. He himself used the moment in the floor to get his own breath back, as he'd worn himself out by running and charging and bucking. Nonetheless, he was glad he'd taken the risk and given the kit a fun ride. Those had been some of his favorite memories as a kit, and hoped Mousekit would remember the thrill as he had. "Did you like it?" He dared ask, turning his head Bach around to get a glance at the young tom. As long as he's not shaken in fear, the apprentice thought, I think I can say I did okay.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:05 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw felt the kit's claws digging into his fur, and though they were decently sharp, they weren't hurting him very badly. Based on how hard Mousekit was gripping him, he concluded that the kit was nervous, but not to the point that he was hating the ride. Unless he is and I just don't know. But since he hadn't said a word of complaint, he assumed that the kit was at least somewhat enjoying his attempt at being a badger. He completed the turn successfully, charging back towards his own den while keeping a lookout for small kits and other obstacles. He realized that he was growing tired, but only used that as an excuse to push himself more, going just the slightest bit faster, harder, longer. The apprentice's den loomed nearer and nearer, and the tom knew he'd be forced to end the ride soon.

Burstpaw used this to make the final leg of the journey the most fun. He sped up, even adding a slight buck to the thrill; nothing major that would make Mousekit fall, but a create little bit more entertaining ride. He tried to be as badger-like as he could, shaking his head and snarling quietly to make the effects greater. He did everything he could so the kit on his back had a good time, but seeing as he was more ok the timid side, he included slight gestures to check if he was ok, such as a slight turn of the head or a momentary pause. Being honest, he himself was having a blast, and he was just the one being the badger. No wonder warriors give rides to kits! It's really fun! Eventually, though, after another few strides, they were outside the den, and the apprentice had to slow down and, to his sadness, stop.

Once he'd come to a complete stop, Burstpaw waited a moment before lowering down to the ground, in case Mousekit needed to catch his breath. He then slowly lowered himself to the ground so he was laying on the dusty ground. See? You did just fine, and he must've enjoyed it. He himself used the moment in the floor to get his own breath back, as he'd worn himself out by running and charging and bucking. Nonetheless, he was glad he'd taken the risk and given the kit a fun ride. Those had been some of his favorite memories as a kit, and hoped Mousekit would remember the thrill as he had. "Did you like it?" He dared ask, turning his head Bach around to get a glance at the young tom. As long as he's not shaken in fear, the apprentice thought, I think I can say I did okay.

Any cat could see that Mousekit was having the time of his life, his face was lit up in excitement as he clung to the apprentice below him. As the two drew nearer to the Apprentice Den Mousekit felt a small buck, he crouched down as his heart began to race in fear instead of excitement. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to talk himself out of his fear. Just as the ride was coming to a close the kit was able to open his eyes once more, he tried to cover up his nervousness as he climbed down from the tom. He did really have fun but the bucking made him a bit nervous, he didn't want Burstpaw to feel bad for making him feel that way.

Throughout the many moons Mousekit had gotten better and better at covering up his fear or anxiety, it was very hard to tell sometimes if he was actually shaken up or not. His eyes still shone with past excitement as he met Burstpaws eyes, "T-that was A-a lot o-of f-fun!" His stutter came out again, mostly because of excitement but a bit a fear. As his heart rate began to slow Mousekit began to feel a bit tired but he wouldn't let that stop him from continuing to hang out with the older cat. He sat near the tom, "T-thank you for t-taking me on a B-badger ride." He purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Honey!!" Ashenkit's expression was thrilled as he turned around to the familiar voice of his friend, and the pale pelt of Honeykit met his gaze. It felt like it had been so long since he had last talked to her, gotten to see her, and just gotten to be with her in general. "How've you been? What've you been doing?" Ashenkit asked, his streaked tail whipping back and forth as he stared at his young friend. They would both be apprentices soon. Both would be apprentices of ThunderClan, ready to defend their Clan with their lives. How cool was it that they had been friends since they had been young kits and soon they wouldn't be little anymore? Ashenkit purred, pleased with the way that things were going. His bright eyes scanned Honeykit for any signs of exhaustion, or signs that she might not be ready, but she looked happy. Before she could have had much time to answer his question, an exaggerated gasp came from the tom's maw and once again the grin returned, this time bigger and brighter then ever.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh I forgot!! My apprentice ceremony is soon, and isn't yours too? Can you believe this, Honeykit? We're going to be apprentices! At least I think so, when's your apprentice ceremony?"

Now, by nature, Ashenkit wasn't someone who talked excessively. Talked a lot was even overstating it. He just talked, a normal amount, and his voice was generally happy. But he didn't interuppt other cats or just outright stop them and start talking about something else. He hadn't meant to make Honeykit feel bad, if he had at all, and he stared at her as though expecting an equally excited reaction. Though he doubted she was going to be jumping up and down, at least he somewhat doubted it. When he had first met his friend, she had never seemed like the type that he would be best friends with. And now they were! Best friends! Ashenkit was thrilled with the way things had turned out between the two of them. No, he was more then thrilled, really... but there just wasn't a word for it. The tom grinned over at Honeykit, awaiting her response to his earlier comments. They had come very fast and very loudly, so he wouldn't be too surprised if she had trouble figuring out what to say. Even if it was just a little.
She was relieved that her friend was so excited, it was actually pretty funny to her considering Ashenkit wasn't the overly talkative type. She felt a sense of relief and warmth just standing in front of him. His friendship was just what she needed to move on from kithood. A loud purr rumbled in her throat, "Oh Ashenkit it's so good to see you again!" Honeykit touched her nose to his, it had been too long since they last chatted! "I've been cooped up in the nursery for so long I completely forgot that we're six moons! Oh I can't wait to become an apprentice and get a mentor and be a warrior!" She squeaked in excitement not caring that she sounded like more of a jumpy kit then an apprentice. She circled the tom with her tail straight up happily. "You've certainly grown but the question is- are you still a formidable opponent?" Honeykit dropped into a crouch and her blue eyes shined playfully.
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:15 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
The tom noticed Stormstripe's subtle reaction, but he convinced himself that he had just imagined it. That was confusing within itself - what had he said? He hoped he hadn't triggered a memory of any of her previous life, or anything that had been hurtful. She didn't seem like it, anyways. The molly seemed almost happy, cheerful in Risingmoon's opinion. But he didn't press it and pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
He purred in amusement at her words, only because he doubted them - he had never really often thought about it, and his duty to his Clan was his main priority above all. "Maybe," he agreed, not wanting to argue. He nodded, wondering what she meant.
Stormstripe nodded. He doesn't believe that he will ever have a mate! I can't believe someone like him wouldn't believe that... Stormstripe wondered how that could be true. He was so kind and polite, and so handsome too... she shook her head again, surprised at the thought that she thought of something like that. But it was true, and she hoped he saw that and knew that someone special will come along. Deep down in her heart, Stormstripe felt he deserved it more than any tom in the whole forest. Wanting to get the conversation going again, she mewed, "So, how old are you? I'm 20 moons."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 20th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:23 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Asternight woke up with her round, vibrant lime-green eyes wide. What was her dream about? Shaking the fright out of her pelt, the petite she-cat stretched, her fur covered in moss. After giving it a lick and trying to push her worried thoughts away, Asternight observed the den. Although she had always classified herself as a cat who wouldn't talk very much to other warriors, for some reason, lately she had been eager to communicate to other cats. She blinked slowly, completely disregarding her sharp hunger. Perhaps I should go out on a walk, the sleek grey cat told herself. I haven't been exploring the area since I was apprentice.Asternight gave a final lick and curled up again.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:23 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe nodded. He doesn't believe that he will ever have a mate! I can't believe someone like him wouldn't believe that... Stormstripe wondered how that could be true. He was so kind and polite, and so handsome too... she shook her head again, surprised at the thought that she thought of something like that. But it was true, and she hoped he saw that and knew that someone special will come along. Deep down in her heart, Stormstripe felt he deserved it more than any tom in the whole forest. Wanting to get the conversation going again, she mewed, "So, how old are you? I'm 20 moons."

Risingmoon smiled at her expression, but was perplexed by it too. Ignoring his thoughts, he pricked his ears at her question, purring slightly. Maybe he had been apprentices with her, but he couldn't remember. As his mentor, Quailleap would have said something along the lines about how he was always "veering off". If only his old mentor could see him now - a full fledged warrior. But Quailleap had ran off, disappeared, left his Clan behind, but it wasn't really much of a shock to Risingmoon, anyways.
"I'm 24 moons," he replied. Not much older than her. He almost asked who her mentor was, when he remembered that she had joined the Clan and became a warrior, probably not having a mentor.
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Brindlefur returns to the clearing, looking worn out, but pleased - she was dragging with her a plump rabbit, and had buried a couple of mice and a small shrew before she'd caught the rabbit. She places the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile before racing off, fetching the mice and shrew and returning with them, depositing them dutifully before she picked the shrew back up. It was the smallest piece of fresh-kill on the pile, and though her belly was yowling and the usually plump she-cat was growing as thin as a WindClan cat, she couldn't bring herself to take a larger piece of prey from the mouths of the elders or nursing queens.

Padding over to a sunlight-warmed patch of ground, she stretches out and tucks into her shrew, finishing it off in a few famished gulps before she goes about grooming her fur, wondering if she ought to go out hunting again. She was exhausted, but she knew her Clan desperately needed the fresh-kill, her tail-tip twitcheing with indecision as she thought it over.
Old September 21st, 2017, 07:19 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Sprucefur moaned. "Cmon Thrushspike," he twitches, eyes closed. "Five more minutes..." Thrushspike was the name of his deceased mentor, and in his daze, Sprucefur mistook past from present. He took a paw and batted Snowfall's nose, claws sheathed. Finally realizing his mistake, Sprucefur opened his bright green eyes. "Oh... 'morning Snowfall," he mumbled into his fur. He scrambled to a sitting position, grooming his matted fur self-consciously.

[ @Blue Jay - late, sorry! ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 21st, 2017 at 07:19 AM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @Beau @mompaws @SpiralWhirl

Bluepaw twitched his ear to let Pumpkinpaw know that he'd heard her reply and narrowed his green eyes slightly to watch with interest as the fight changed pace. He rose to his paws and stretched, digging his claws into the dirt and curling his tail high over his back. "Knowing them, they certainly will." He heard Wolfpaw's question and glanced over at his friend, frowning thoughtfully. "I honestly have no idea." He swung his head around and looked at the other apprentices - and one kit. "Do we have anything planned for today?" Besides play-fighting until the moon rises?

(Sorry it's so late and short! Getting back to school is hard )

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 21st, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
Closed Thread