Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Yellowpotato
Barkskip entered the camp behind his friend. He made his way towards the fresh kill pile and dropped off his vole.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

@Yellowpotatoes
Barkskip entered the camp behind his friend. He made his way towards the fresh kill pile and dropped off his vole.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Yellowpotatoes
QUietstream dropped off his mouse and vole and mewed "so how are you?"
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
QUietstream dropped off his mouse and vole and mewed "so how are you?"
Barkskip padded towards the edge of the clearing to stay out of others ways. He sat down and licked a patch of Ruffles brown fur on his flank. "I'm doing pretty good. How about you?"
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Barkskip padded towards the edge of the clearing to stay out of others ways. He sat down and licked a patch of Ruffles brown fur on his flank. "I'm doing pretty good. How about you?"
Quietstream mewed "pretty well myself" (im just gonna get rid of his mate because the rper left wco XD)\
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream mewed "pretty well myself" (im just gonna get rid of his mate because the rper left wco XD)\
(Oh noes, I have another cat that could be his mate if Quiet is heterosexual)
Barkskip looked up from his grooming. "That's good to hear. Have you recovered from the reign of Ratnight pretty well? I know a lot of cats who took that pretty hard."
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Barkskip looked up from his grooming. "That's good to hear. Have you recovered from the reign of Ratnight pretty well? I know a lot of cats who took that pretty hard."
idk wat dat is XD but hes straight)
Quietstream mewed "yeah but i still have a minor leg injury."
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The Golden tabby smiled apologetically, feeling slightly bad for not listening. He wasn't sure how to react with her being a former loner, but he wouldn't jump to conclusions, that wasn't fair to the molly. He shifted his weight to his left paw and looked in the direction of the territory, his dark blue orbs gleamed with untold emotions, his mind wandered elsewhere, trying to think of a ways to introduce himself, after a few moments of contemplating he looked back at Apvura and smiled, making him seem even more handsome than usual "well nice to meet you and I hope you like it here. If you need any help and or need some pointers I'll gladly lend a paw, and if you can't find me there's always my brother, Nightpaw, he should help you, may not be the nicest at first though." he laughed, hoping to become friends with the newcomer, he didn't really like seeing others be by themselves, and it was his goal to help everyone get friends, but he knew not everyone wanted friends, so he would never force it upon another, that would be rude. His golden pelt shone as the sun peaked out from behind the clouds, making him stand out a little more than the other's in the clearing.
Apurva tipped her head, understanding. She knew that many cats could be unkind to strangers, some more, some less. It always varied from once cat to the next, and you never knew how anyone would react. She was glad he'd reacted inna friendly way, and not in the lashing out, attacking way that a lot of cats reacted. She flicked an ear, dismissing all her thoughts and looking at the bright, golden furred tom. Most cats in this Clan seemed friendly, and of that she was quite glad, as she found it hard to work with cats who weren't very friendly. True, she could get a bit shy around certain cats, such as Timberpaw and sometimes her older half brother, Blade, but usually, she was a friendly and energetic molly, always eager to help anyone in need if it.

Around her, the camp was a constant buzz of noise and activity. Cats, both old and bound scampered about, all talking or speaking in some way, making there be a constant babble of information filling her ears. Apurva sat down rather fast, letting out a low whimper and flattening her ears. She overwhelming and mingled scents, which seemed constantly too strong, and the noise, which hummed like bees in her ears, it was very overwhelming, and she knew quite well that it would take some time for her to get used to this, as it was very distracting to her. She winced, then blocked it out, focusing on only Daypaw. “Why do y'all have "paw" or "kit" or something else at the end of your names?” the pretty, multicolored calico whispered after a moment, her brilliant green hues glinting as the pale, cloudy sunlight his them just at the right angle, making her appear even more inquisitive than she actually was, though it did confuse her, and she wanted to know what that was all about, their strange names.
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
(bump)
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
idk wat dat is XD but hes straight)
Quietstream mewed "yeah but i still have a minor leg injury."
(Haha it's ok, heterosexual means straight)
Bark skips gaze flicked to the tom cats leg. "Oh that's too bad. It doesn't seem to be bothering you too much though, since you beat me at that race we had." He commented.

(Last post for the night)
Closed Thread