Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2020, 05:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Looking confused, Lilyleap asked again. Lionwhisker, I want to find out who defiled the warriors den with ants. Was it you, or might it have been your apprentice? (It was Condorpaw. I saw his post.) @NIGHTOWL
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[ Open ]

Deerpetal was sprawled out in her nest. She wasn't asleep she was just starring up at the roof of the den. The expecting queen sat up slowly. Struggling a bit, but managed to get up. She sat down and began to groom her fur a bit. It felt nice to just lay around even though she misses her warrior duties a lot.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(When should he ask her to be mates)
Greyfur smiled,” Just saying the truth, Primrosewhisper...“ he purred. Man he wanted her to be his mate, but he knew that it was too early to ask her, she’d probably react negatively at this early stage of them flirting.
(if you want to end this one here we could do a private thread for them where he asks)
Primrosewhisper laughed lightly, twining her tail into his again. She enjoyed his company, well and truly enjoyed it, and with that came clinginess. The molly wasn't going to drape herself over him now, but in a few days? Consider it normal. Primrose purred lightly, looking up at Greyfur with soft eyes. "you're too kind Grey."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 17th, 2020, 11:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(if you want to end this one here we could do a private thread for them where he asks)
Primrosewhisper laughed lightly, twining her tail into his again. She enjoyed his company, well and truly enjoyed it, and with that came clinginess. The molly wasn't going to drape herself over him now, but in a few days? Consider it normal. Primrose purred lightly, looking up at Greyfur with soft eyes. "you're too kind Grey."
Greyfur gave a small nod,” I mean it, but unfortunately for you, Softbrian assigned me to the next patrol he—they want me to go hunting, so I’ll see you when I get back?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 17th, 2020, 11:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Chivekit was bored and wished he had something to do aside from laying in the nursery, so he let his imagination take over as he scampered around the nursery randomly pouncing on his imaginary prey.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:28 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur gave a small nod,” I mean it, but unfortunately for you, Softbrian assigned me to the next patrol he—they want me to go hunting, so I’ll see you when I get back?
Primrosewhisper seemed to deflate at the words, but nodded. work was work, and if she was not one to shirk her patrols, Greyfur certainly wasn't. The molly rubbed her cheek against the tom's and stood, untangling their tails. She smiled sweetly and turned to leave, brain seeming to pick apart one little detail. Why did Greyfur first call Softbriar a he? It was probably just a little honest mistake, nothing to worry about. He even fixed himself! So why did it stick in her head?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 18th, 2020, 01:24 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Sparkling Flower

Pineapple smiled as she padded into the den after she was done helping Lionpaw learn a Thunderclan move.
Bouncesnarl was already in the den inside his nest where he was keeping warm. He looked up from where he was and noticed Pineapple. "Hello.", he meowed in greeting.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 18th, 2020, 04:02 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Buzztuft nodded in agreement. Yeah. Pinepuff was right. Fun was important, and some of these cats needed to learn how to have it. Though, it seemed the fluffy molly also had a way with words, as Buzztuft soon found herself a bit flustered at the sudden compliment from her. She'd always been the one to make flirty comments... receiving them was something else entirely. It was clear to her that they were both doing it non-seriously as friends, yet it still brought that brief rush of heat to the face. Maybe she wasn't as desensitised to flirting as she thought.
"Well, thank you. The same goes for you, only your friendly expression could match your fluff so wonderfully!" She purred, "Part of me can't help but be curious though... How fluffy is your fluff?" following with a giggle. It seemed like such a stupid question to ask, but Buzztuft wanted to know. And know she would. Getting up from her nest, she took a couple of steps and once again rested, now pressed against Pinepuff. A light smile held on her face as she held back more laughter. "Hmm... it seems to have a nice, soft texture. Lots of bounce, easy to relax against..." She paused, giving the fellow molly a friendly nudge. "Great Starclan, Pinepuff. You really live up to your name!"

@Fuzzy
Old June 18th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

With a defiant sniff towards all these cats coming in, Condorpaw was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Some kit coming to rest... a cat coming in about ants in their nest? Uh Oh. Condorpaw couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he padded forward innocently, blinking a few times at the warrior,

"It wasn't me!" Big sparkly eyes and a pushed out lip had Condorpaw mentally screaming with laughter. Regardless, he would sit beside Lionwhisker, the corners of his mouth twitching as he would hold back laughter. He just wanted to start learning, why was everybody being such a pest!

@NIGHTOWL @gs29513

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 18th, 2020, 10:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Condorpaw? Are you sure you don't know? Lilyleap pressed. I may not be young or fast, but I can sometimes tell when apprentices are trying not to laugh at the annoyance they've caused others. And now seems to be one of those times. @Dust @NIGHTOWL
Closed Thread