Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2020, 03:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Dustbreeze realized her mistake too late as the leader scuttled away. Embarrassment flushed through her at an alarming rate, white and burning. Her ears tucked to the sides and she scooted back as well, tail dropping against the floor. She was out of place to have done that, she should remember that contact wasn't for everyone. Her mind felt fuzzy, she was out of control of herself. His nervous laughs made her shrink down a little and she blinked a couple of times, trying to process what had happened. The last few days had been too much, she was going crazy. She should just tuck back into herself a little, especially with friends. She didn't want to destroy what little she had.

"I- I'm sorry." She finally choked out. "I just-" She didnt know what to say anymore. She wanted to say sorry again, but then she felt like she was apologizing for being herself. Her eyes scuttled to the entrance. She should just go she had made things awkward. Why did she always have to act do silly. She gave her own goofy grin to cover up her fuzzing feelings and brain and turned to leave.

"I just wanted you to not feel alone." She said through her grin, peeking her ears up. Everything inside of her cringed ay herself. Maybe a laye night hunt wouldn't be so bad after all.

@RedHead
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Jaggedhawk's ears perked upon hearing his name, walking over to where the deputy stood to see what it was about. After a moment of listening, the tomcat realized. Ah, patrols. Jaggedhawk turned his head to look for his patrol members. Morningsun.... Ah there she was. And then Mintfrost and Thornpaw, his apprentice, who still hadn't arrived. The silver tabby walked over to where Morningsun was, giving the older warrior a bright smile as he did so. "Ready to go make sure none of those fish-breaths crossed our border?" Jaggedhawk questioned, his lime green eyes sparkling with excitement.

@Kitty Mama @SoyBoi @Solstice_X

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:45 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Looking over the tom saw that the she-cat turned her head. Not being able to see he tried to skate in front of her. "What's wrong Rosethorn?" Owlwatcher gave a small smile while a small kernel of worry bloomed.
@touka
she couldn't hide her face any longer and looked at him with a sweet smile with her face red with blush
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Frowning, she nodded and sighed. "Yeah, wouldn't that be a dream," she meowed, lowering her head. "I just worry for all the kits growing up in all the fighting. Not just our clan either" Typical Blossomclaw, always thinking of the kits.
"ya me also none of them should have to deal with the fighting and wars they should just be allowed to be kits" he said as he wrapped his tail around her
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@Shimm @touka @vermin

Hollowedaster immediately perked up once his name was called. He would be able to be on a patrol? How exciting! The big, tumbling kit bounded over to the group of cats. He tripped slightly over his own fluff, but luckily managed to recover quickly. "You guys ready?" The toms feathery tail wagged slightly as he cocked his head slightly.
"yes we are, where do you guys think we should head" he asked as they started to head out into the territory
(next mentions should be in territory)
@sliversnow the shy
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
"ya me also none of them should have to deal with the fighting and wars they should just be allowed to be kits" he said as he wrapped his tail around her
She sighed again, leaning into him, tiredly, but more stressed than anything. Half the time she just kept the thought that things were getting better. But after getting back from the battle, it was obvious they weren't. "It's really off-putting, especially when the kits havento sneak out just to play these days," she meowed quietly, then with more exasperation, "What happened to the time when queens could just take their kits to explore?!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 13th, 2020, 03:58 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
She sighed again, leaning into him, tiredly, but more stressed than anything. Half the time she just kept the thought that things were getting better. But after getting back from the battle, it was obvious they weren't. "It's really off-putting, especially when the kits havento sneak out just to play these days," she meowed quietly, then with more exasperation, "What happened to the time when queens could just take their kits to explore?!"
"i have no idea, its becoming a big strain on them, but i promise when you and i have kits they will be welcomed into the world with them not being scared and can explore as long as they want" he said with a smile
@sliversnow the shy
Old January 13th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
"i have no idea, its becoming a big strain on them, but i promise when you and i have kits they will be welcomed into the world with them not being scared and can explore as long as they want" he said with a smile

She glanced up quickly, a mix of emotions shown on her face. The one covering them all was surprise. He wanted kits? Not that it was a bad thing, cause she did too, but really? "You never mentioned kitsch of our own before..." she kind of asked, trying to keep her excitement out her voice.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 13th, 2020, 04:45 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Pinepaw grinned ear to ear. She had worked hard on her hunting patrols and trying to impress the leader. It was a nice reward to get him as a mentor so she could learn from the best. That would most certainly help her towards her goal of being the best warrior in the clan despite where she came from.

@RedHead
Old January 13th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Might disappear again

@Fuzzy @Xeno @ponyapan

Windclan border? Tigerdawn didn’t like that at all, but she didn’t complain as she stalked over to the rest of the patrol, ignoring that she was the last one to get there. She looked at the three cats, waiting for one of them to say something. The she-cat just wanted to hurry up and get this over with,

Character Site

Closed Thread