Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 26th, 2023, 01:31 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Ex-wives..[Plot finder]

TW: this plot mentions death, murder, and abuse

Dang it, Caspian, you’ve done it again! I made an amazing, amazing plot.. I know I am already hosting another one, but this one will also be fun. So.. let’s get into it. Note: FEMALE KITTIES ONLY!

Divorced..

This cat will have been mates with an emotionally abusive tom. She stopped being mates with him, to which the tom held this grudge for a long time on her. The she-cat in this little group will play the role as emotional and sweet, but willing to get her claws dirty. She will oftentimes follow her heart and play a crucial role for being a bit of a positive note in the group.

Beheaded..

This cat will have had been mates with a tom who neglected her and her kits. She will have grown fed up and led her ex-mate out into the territory and killed him by luring a dog to where he was and letting it tear his head off. This she-cat will be.. actually kind of therapist-like. She’ll listen to the group’s problems mentally and comfort them, as she gives off a very motherly vibe.

Died..

This one will have somewhat of a different backstory. She had a mate who loved her very much, but he was killed by a clanmate, who she seeks revenge on. She plotted vengeance carefully and killed the clanmate once they were entirely alone. She will play the role as the cat in the group who is violent for quite literally no reason, except for the mindset that, ‘peace never gets vengeance for you’.

Survived..

This cat will have been happily mates with a cat.. until they had kits. The tom she loved didn’t want the responsibility and ended up killing her kits, and then wanted to kill her next so she wouldn’t make more. Struck by rage and grief, she murdered her now ex-mate in an act of avenging her kits. She carries this secret with her. She will be the secretive one who is quiet. She tries to hide her feelings and her plans, but often burns herself out by working too hard, driven by guilt of killing somebody.

This cat is taken by me, played with a she-cat from Windclan named Moonrunner.

Plot

These four will meet at a gathering, each from different clans. They all share about their ex-mates, leaving out the most horrible parts because they were at a gathering. They eventually have an idea to have a secret meeting at the next night, relating with their want of justice for all the wives left without it. They have a meeting and eventually end up having the idea of running a secret assassination group, their clients being wives who were left without justice or still mates with the cat. This group will be awfully sympathetic to their clients, open to comfort them when the client is reminded of her trauma from her mate (the severity of most of their clients). They kill the target and continue running this group in secret, word getting round to only the wives who needed justice. Their clients come to them in their secret meetings that happen every night. The group grows a strong bond with one another and it plays off from there..

Forms

Name:
Personality:
Role in the group:
Clan:
Main motive (what drives them):

Name:
Personality:
What happened?:
Clan:

I will play the toms who need to be murdered!