Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Aetherwing who was nursing a gash along his snout, the blood making it harder to see at times, was being rather cautious, having had a moment to check up on the apprentices before roaming over to help out Shadowclan. It sure was strange to think of the fact that there were four other clans; Four! He could have seen another one or two, but now it was five total, would they be alright around here? The fighting was intense and it was hard to tell a non-skyclanner friend from foe. He was happy at least that he wasn't fighting his own clan, that had to be harder. He did however notice that Bramblestripe was not having any luck in getting out of this without being maimed. The limber tom's body loosened up, he had a stupid method of ambushing his clanmates, but this required a quicker action. Instead the tom took a quick leap into the air, using the silence and hopes that the cat attacking his friend would still be on top in a few seconds, claws out and extended.
Auroraeyes was enraged, and focused solely on Bramblestripe as a means of vengeance even if the she-cat was only connected to the death of the leader by being in the battle. When Aetherwing crashed into her, claws digging into her side, the brown she-cat was caught unawares and sent off the rosy brown SkyClan warrior with ease. She yowled, and slashed at the tom as she crashed into the ground, kicking out and trying to free herself before she could be pinned. Bramblestripe rose to her paws, uncertain and shaking on her feet. "Thanks," she uttered to her friend, blood dripping down her face.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinxflare let out a yowl of outrage, her paw swiping a hard left to block his lunge. Although the pain in her shoulder muscles burned, she had to push past it to win this fight. Her yellow eyes were bright with the fight. "Finally you're realizing how to fight. Poor little apprentice, left to fight with only a moon of experience," she sneered, her voice colder than how she appeared. She could tell how young the apprentice was. How could his clan allow him to fight in such a war? Their clan wasn't the only messed up one around here. She made that obvious in the tone of her voice though. (Don't kill her because she's gotta go to the DS)
Okay)

"It may be a moon, but Swiftfang teaches me well!" He yowled,being knocked aside again, but this time he landed on his paws, the will to please Swiftfang burning inside him. He remembered the move he'd used in training practice against Swiftfang, the one his mentor had helped him fix. The tabby apprentice skittered across the ground toward her, matted fur brushing the dusty ground. When was close enough, he lunged teeth bared, ready to sink into her left hind leg. His wounds stung, his paw throbbed, but all that was dulled by the rush of adrenaline and his rage.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:48 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

(Kinda a reply to @Ever and @Derrple and Ashie but not a direct reply)

Scorchflake had stood over Blazingnight until she heard a fast beating of paws approaching, and that's when she finally stepped back and stood at a distance, staring. There was no regret visible on her features, only the hate she had felt the entire battle. But then it finally sunk in. Despite everything they've been through, Blazingnight would still always be her best friend. She killed her, took one of her lives, and their friendship would never repair after this... The cat began to stir after a while, and Scorchflake watched as Burdockpool and Blazingnight spoke.
They took her lives away? And she didn't heal. Oh, StarClan, I murdered my best friend! At some point she fell into a seated position, and she stared at Blazingnight, watching the final moments of the she-cat, and the tom who she still blamed for starting he destruction of their friendship.The anger was still burning inside her, but now it was contained, and she wouldn't do anything about it. Blazingnight was officially dead, there was no leader to guide the reign of evil. Finally she stood, took a few steps towards the body of her best friend, but she didn't dare go closer. Eventually they'll realize it was she who slain the leader, and someone will be unhappy. Lowering her head, and closing her eyes, she whispered a soft, "I'm sorry." And started to back away. Dozens of excuses ran through her head as to why she killed the she-cat. She was evil. She was cruel. She corrupted so many. She attacked first. She hurt me. There was no other choice.
But none of those excuses would earn her forgiveness. She could only hope that cats soon forgot about what he had done. Her best friend was dead, that was punishment enough. Blazingnight was, and still is, her only friend. If they could be called friends, anymore. What kind of friends fight, and kill each other?
Suddenly a searing pain gripped through her as her wounds finally caught up to her, and she looked down to see blood had poured down her chest and legs, along her side, and was dripping onto the ground. Panic took over her a brief moment. Perhaps Blazingnight killed her, after all. But, while she was still standing, she began to stumble away. There was no more battle for her.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

[Open for rp]
[Rowanflash whipped around and sped through the battling cats,he clawed any cat with a foreign scent

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; December 16th, 2016 at 05:54 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:54 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The Bengal yowled as he felt the cold claws pierce his skin, the cold air making it sting worse. He stood his ground, digging his claws into the ground as to not be pushed up.
He felt himself begin to lose his grip on the earth, and with quick thinking, ducked his head down and bit onto any part of the other he could reach, but he wasn't sure if the bite would stop the other, or if he would even be able to reach him to bite.
Pinestorm winced as the warrior's fangs dug into his shoulder, giving up on pushing him to the ground and instead using his claws to scrabble at his side. He leaped away from the Riverclan warrior, a few droplets of his own blood splattering the ground as he did so. Pinestorm's tail lashed behind him, and he decided to let the other tom make an advance this time. His body tensed in preparation, shoulder aching slightly.

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm winced as the warrior's fangs dug into his shoulder, giving up on pushing him to the ground and instead using his claws to scrabble at his side. He leaped away from the Riverclan warrior, a few droplets of his own blood splattering the ground as he did so. Pinestorm's tail lashed behind him, and he decided to let the other tom make an advance this time. His body tensed in preparation, shoulder aching slightly.
He breathed heavily as the other jumped away, feeling pain from his wounds. He tasted blood on his mouth and saw a couple droplets fall from his teeth. He swiped his tongue over his teeth to rid of the blood, looking at the other to decide the best idea for an attack.
Spottedstone would have tried to leap over the tom's head onto his back but the other seemed to large for that move to be done. He searched his thoughts for a useful move.
He quickly decided to claw at the other's chest and forepaws, maybe to get him to stumble so Spottedstone could latch onto his shoulders and rake his back.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:10 AM

Quote:
He breathed heavily as the other jumped away, feeling pain from his wounds. He tasted blood on his mouth and saw a couple droplets fall from his teeth. He swiped his tongue over his teeth to rid of the blood, looking at the other to decide the best idea for an attack.
Spottedstone would have tried to leap over the tom's head onto his back but the other seemed to large for that move to be done. He searched his thoughts for a useful move.
He quickly decided to claw at the other's chest and forepaws, maybe to get him to stumble so Spottedstone could latch onto his shoulders and rake his back.
Pinestorm was prepared, keeping low to the ground as he darted forward to meet Spottedstone's attack. Claws ripped at his leg, but he pushed through, darting around the tom and trying to catch his tail in his mouth. He got something and bit down hard, but he wasn't certain it was a tail exactly. Trying to Predict Spottedstone's next move, which would most likely be to try and claw or bite him off, he kicked out his back legs hoping to connect with something.

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Pinestorm was prepared, keeping low to the ground as he darted forward to meet Spottedstone's attack. Claws ripped at his leg, but he pushed through, darting around the tom and trying to catch his tail in his mouth. He got something and bit down hard, but he wasn't certain it was a tail exactly. Trying to Predict Spottedstone's next move, which would most likely be to try and claw or bite him off, he kicked out his back legs hoping to connect with something.
A loud hiss erupted from the Bengal as he felt teeth clamp around the tip of his tail, drops of blood forming of the new wound. He didn't have time to think before his leg was kicked, causing him to stumble.
He fell down, forcing his tail to be ripped out of the others clamped teeth, clumps of fur staying with him. As he hit the ground, bringing up a small cloud of dust, he let out a short yowl. He quickly made an attempt to stand again.

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
A loud hiss erupted from the Bengal as he felt teeth clamp around the tip of his tail, drops of blood forming of the new wound. He didn't have time to think before his leg was kicked, causing him to stumble.
He fell down, forcing his tail to be ripped out of the others clamped teeth, clumps of fur staying with him. As he hit the ground, bringing up a small cloud of dust, he let out a short yowl. He quickly made an attempt to stand again.
Pinestorm's mouth was still open, even after the tail was ripped from his mouth, hanging open in disbelief. His eyes had just caught the form of a body on the ground, a very familiar limp pelt. "Blazingnight...?" His eyes widened in disbelief, not caring to keep the other tom on the ground. "Why is everyone still fighting when we lost?" He was utterly confused, and his ears pressed against his head. "The battle is over, why didn't the bloodshed stop? It's unnecessary now..." he muttered to himself. A dull grief tugged at his heart for his dead leader, even if he didn't know the molly personally. She was a good leader.

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Pinestorm's mouth was still open, even after the tail was ripped from his mouth, hanging open in disbelief. His eyes had just caught the form of a body on the ground, a very familiar limp pelt. "Blazingnight...?" His eyes widened in disbelief, not caring to keep the other tom on the ground. "Why is everyone still fighting when we lost?" He was utterly confused, and his ears pressed against his head. "The battle is over, why didn't the bloodshed stop? It's unnecessary now..." he muttered to himself. A dull grief tugged at his heart for his dead leader, even if he didn't know the molly personally. She was a good leader.
Spottedstone didn't bother standing after he heard the tom's words, he wanted a moment of rest. After a few moments with him holding his breath, he stood, the pain of his wounds finally coming over him at full extent.
He looked over at the tom, a dull-uncaring look in his eyes. "Sorry about this, but it had to be done." He mumbled before taking a moment to clean a wound on his shoulder.

Closed Thread