Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old July 6th, 2018, 12:43 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
@Silver Fishie
Hailstrike's fur pricked in apprehension as the ground below him began to shake, this time more noticeable than it had been at night. This time he couldn't simply ignore it but still he wasn't ready to start panicking. "Avalanchepaw smooth your fur, it'll be fine." He soothed but worry shined in his icy gaze as he glanced at the deputy, wondering if their camp was in danger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

It was then that the ground started shaking again, once again worse than before.
Avalanchepaw jumped in fright. "Hickorypetal, the ground is shaking again!" he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed.
Hickorypetal braced her paws on the ground as violent tremors shot their way up her forelegs. Her brown fur remained slick against her rigid spine, refusing to show any signs of alarm.
“Hey, he- ey!” She accidentally said, as she steadied herself, her amber eyes narrowed. Leaning back against the stone behind her, she waited until the shaking stopped pulsing in her body to stand straight.
Lifting her maw to the clear, open sky, she breathed in deeply and rhythmically to calm her beating heart, before turning her neck slowly to Avalanchepaw.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure it was just... a tree? Falling. A falling tree.” She settled upon exchanging a worried glance towards Hailstrike, her amber orbs narrowed with warning.
Don’t you dare say anything that will make him scared, she growled in her head to Hailstrike. She generally would trust him with her life, but if he said something ridiculous to Avalancepaw, she would ring his neck later.
“Come on now, we should be heading on our way.” She advised, beckoning with her furry tail. Her fur billowed out, not because of the movement, because of the fear.
She arose and quickly parted from the others, not caring wether they were following or not. She had to get outside, now. She felt like camp was crushing her, the walls and dens just waiting to shake so horribly they all perished.
She wasn’t sure what was happening, but she knew that it was dangerous.
Bursting out from camp’s exit, she inhaled deeply, hyperventilating fiercely.
“Come on! We have to go.” She called once more, hanging her head as she awaited Hailstrike and Avalanchepaw.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 6th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
@Silver Fishie
Hailstrike's fur pricked in apprehension as the ground below him began to shake, this time more noticeable than it had been at night. This time he couldn't simply ignore it but still he wasn't ready to start panicking. "Avalanchepaw smooth your fur, it'll be fine." He soothed but worry shined in his icy gaze as he glanced at the deputy, wondering if their camp was in danger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Hickorypetal braced her paws on the ground as violent tremors shot their way up her forelegs. Her brown fur remained slick against her rigid spine, refusing to show any signs of alarm.
“Hey, he- ey!” She accidentally said, as she steadied herself, her amber eyes narrowed. Leaning back against the stone behind her, she waited until the shaking stopped pulsing in her body to stand straight.
Lifting her maw to the clear, open sky, she breathed in deeply and rhythmically to calm her beating heart, before turning her neck slowly to Avalanchepaw.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure it was just... a tree? Falling. A falling tree.” She settled upon exchanging a worried glance towards Hailstrike, her amber orbs narrowed with warning.
Don’t you dare say anything that will make him scared, she growled in her head to Hailstrike. She generally would trust him with her life, but if he said something ridiculous to Avalancepaw, she would ring his neck later.
“Come on now, we should be heading on our way.” She advised, beckoning with her furry tail. Her fur billowed out, not because of the movement, because of the fear.
She arose and quickly parted from the others, not caring wether they were following or not. She had to get outside, now. She felt like camp was crushing her, the walls and dens just waiting to shake so horribly they all perished.
She wasn’t sure what was happening, but she knew that it was dangerous.
Bursting out from camp’s exit, she inhaled deeply, hyperventilating fiercely.
“Come on! We have to go.” She called once more, hanging her head as she awaited Hailstrike and Avalanchepaw.
Avalanchepaw calmed himself and followed Hickorypetal out of the camp. That one wasn't too bad. He could still feel the ground shaking, but it wasn't as strong now that he was out of camp.
"Hickorypetal?" he asked. "What do you think will happen if these shakes get worse?"
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Writer/artist

@TiredSmolFox
@Silver Fishie
@ConfusedCas
@Panda
@Swiftheart
@Ombre Party
Earthquake #4 has started and will last 10 posts!

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; July 14th, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old July 14th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

@TiredSmolFox
@Silver Fishie
@ConfusedCas
@Panda
@Swiftheart
@Ombre Party
Earthquake #4 has started and will last 10 posts!

(Okay. Sorry I haven't been active recently. I'll at least try though. I'm thinking Icicle ' Breeze will take on a apprentice the next two months!)
Old July 14th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

(OPEN for interaction, preferring if someone interacted with me, or else I might forget about this! Also, just act like Icicle is in her den..)

Icicle ' Breeze felt the ground shake, her pelt stood out on end, horrified. She relaxed after a few seconds, "Just.. An earthquake.. I should tighten the vines holding the herbs.."
Old July 14th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Mistyfur felt the ground tremble below her. She looked at her kits who were sleeping.She wrapped her tail around them pulling them closer to her. She didn't want them to get hurt at any point. She licked her kits and bit and then Ebonykit woke up.

Ebonykit opened his eyes. He didn't expect to be so close to his mom. He noticed her tail was wrapped around him and his sister. He had no idea what was going on. He was guessing another earthquake. "Mom is there another earthquake?" As soon as he asked that he felt the ground tremble below him. "Oh there is.." He looked beside him to see Softkit stirring beside him and she opened her eyes.

Softkit stirred a bit before opening her eyes. She looked over at Ebonykit seeing that he was worried. She was worried now. She thought another earthquake might have came through while she was asleep. Nope,she felt the ground move a bit. She curled back up and fell went back to sleep. She didn't like to be awake during earthquakes.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 14th, 2018, 07:57 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Avalanchepaw calmed himself and followed Hickorypetal out of the camp. That one wasn't too bad. He could still feel the ground shaking, but it wasn't as strong now that he was out of camp.
"Hickorypetal?" he asked. "What do you think will happen if these shakes get worse?"
Hickorypetal felt the ground toss and tumble beneath her broad paws, the vibrations shaking much stronger now, shivering up her long legs.
“Avalanchepaw! Come over here!” She barked, ordering him near her. She couldn’t let him think anything bad was going to happen, maybe it would be best if he stuck by her for now.
Shaking out her pelt, she shot a glance at Hailstrike.
“Hailstrike, would you be able to run back to camp to see if everyone else is fine? Or would you stay here with Avalanchepaw?”
Her paws itched to run back to camp, make sure no one was hurt or frozen in fear.
But she also wanted to stay with the shivering apprentice, who looked scared out of his fur.
She raised her deep amber gaze to Hailstrike, awaiting his response.
A story Brightpetal had once told her came back to her mind, nursery tales woven into her brain where she had long forgotten them.
A story of crumbling ground, cracking stones and roaring snow. Waves of ice and cold burying cats alive, even light snowflakes crushing felines under its weight.
The sky had howled with fear and hatred, and had buried Brightpetal’s ‘old relative’ of some sort.
She had never believed it. Once snow fell it was static, it never left its spot. It even turned hard as rock, able for multiple cats to track across the freezing surface.
But these quakes... the Earth was trembling, now screaming. It was harsh, and she didn’t like how it was sending her off her paws.
She rocked back and forth, stretching out her long furred tail towards the apprentice, almost calling him forth.

@ConfusedCas

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 14th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:

Hickorypetal felt the ground toss and tumble beneath her broad paws, the vibrations shaking much stronger now, shivering up her long legs.
“Avalanchepaw! Come over here!” She barked, ordering him near her. She couldn’t let him think anything bad was going to happen, maybe it would be best if he stuck by her for now.
“Hailstrike, would you be able to run back to camp to see if everyone else is fine? Or would you stay here with Avalanchepaw?”
Her paws itched to run back to camp, make sure no one was hurt or frozen in fear.
But she also wanted to stay with the shivering apprentice, who looked scared out of his fur.
A story Brightpetal had once told her came back to her mind, nursery tales woven into her brain where she had long forgotten them.
A story of crumbling ground, cracking stones and roaring snow. Waves of ice and cold burying cats alive, even light snowflakes crushing felines under its weight.
The sky had howled with fear and hatred, and had buried Brightpetal’s ‘old relative’ of some sort.
She had never believed it. Once snow fell it was static, it never left its spot. It even turned hard as rock, able for multiple cats to track across the freezing surface.
But these quakes... the Earth was trembling, now screaming. It was harsh, and she didn’t like how it was sending her off her paws.
She rocked back and forth, stretching out her long furred tail towards the apprentice, almost calling him forth.

@ConfusedCas
He had been in a crouch so that the vibrations wouldn't throw him off balance. His wide gaze flashed around in alarm hoping that nothing would fall on top of them. He had been focusing on the terrain around him before Hickorypetal's words broke his concentration. He froze and had to process what she had said at first. Avalanchepaw's my apprentice... But I should check on the camp. It seemed clear where his concern rested as he called, "I'll go back to camp!" Already running back from where they came from. He had no reason not to trust the deputy with his apprentice and he wasn't too concerned with Avalanchepaw being shaken up. He'll be fine, I haven't been training him to be a scaredy-mouse. He kicked up snow as he sped towards the camp entrance.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 14th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:

@ConfusedCas
Quote:
He had been in a crouch so that the vibrations wouldn't throw him off balance. His wide gaze flashed around in alarm hoping that nothing would fall on top of them. He had been focusing on the terrain around him before Hickorypetal's words broke his concentration. He froze and had to process what she had said at first. Avalanchepaw's my apprentice... But I should check on the camp. It seemed clear where his concern rested as he called, "I'll go back to camp!" Already running back from where they came from. He had no reason not to trust the deputy with his apprentice and he wasn't too concerned with Avalanchepaw being shaken up. He'll be fine, I haven't been training him to be a scaredy-mouse. He kicked up snow as he sped towards the camp entrance.
Avalanchepaw tried to get past Hickorypetal after his mentor left.
"I don't like this, Hickorypetal! I want to go back to camp and see my friends!" the apprentice screamed. He was completely shaking from fear and cold as well as the earthquake.
Old July 30th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Birchkit felt the ground shake beneath his paws and stopped the game of moss ball he was playing with Burnsplash. The rest of him shook too, and he yelped with shock, jumping around to relive himself of the feeling. "Burnsplash!" He cried. "What's happening?!" But the she-cat too was shaking from the vibrations.

She shook out her fur, much calmer, but as the vibrations continued, she lifted her paws to see if it would help lessen the shaking vibrations out of her fur. "I dunno." She answered.
~Open~

(YAS IM BACk x3)

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky