Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 12:46 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:46 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by tempest.
Today 12:44 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:42 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swan- View Post
Rowankit smiled, and let out a purr. "Thank you Stormkit. You're great too! I feel like whatever you do, you give someone a reason to smile" At this point Rowankit noticed her tail again, and tried to get at it from her left this time.
"Good night, Rowankit." Stormkit padded over to her mother, and fell asleep.
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:33 PM
The Bi Little Bean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post

"Good night, Rowankit." Stormkit padded over to her mother, and fell asleep.
Rowankit, now belly up messing with her tail, stood up and brushed herself off. "Good night, Stormkit. Hope you sleep well." She mewed, and padded off to snuggle with Fernmumble. Soon, nothing but a clap of thunder would wake her.

Old February 14th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Talking Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Yeah, for clumsy cats like you" Moonshine teased. She could do anything, run fast, clmib treese, and other tihngs but water wasn't one of them. She hated it. She shuddered when a drop of water hit her pelt
@Kiramclome
Drainingshore's eyes shone brighter than the moon as he noticed the rain and slid ungracefully down each branch and plummeted clumsily to the ground, his large paws pushed him from the floor and he began to splash around in the puddles.
Old February 14th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetlepaw glanced up at the tom, walking over. The Bombay molly smiled, this was the day to finally see if she was ready to be a warrior.
She kept walking, stopping in front of Sleetfall.

As Beetlepaw approached he gave her a smile in return. He could start explaining her assignment now. "You'll be doing a hunting assignment for today but it's not normal." The patchy tom would warm her. "Each piece of prey you catch you must use a different method then the last. Use strategy and planning. I'll be watching but I won't interfere with your test." Sleetfall explained briefly to get the point across. He wanted her to pass but he also wanted to make sure she'd be able to make it as a warrior. That was his job as her mentor after all.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 14th, 2019, 03:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As Beetlepaw approached he gave her a smile in return. He could start explaining her assignment now. "You'll be doing a hunting assignment for today but it's not normal." The patchy tom would warm her. "Each piece of prey you catch you must use a different method then the last. Use strategy and planning. I'll be watching but I won't interfere with your test." Sleetfall explained briefly to get the point across. He wanted her to pass but he also wanted to make sure she'd be able to make it as a warrior. That was his job as her mentor after all.
Beetlepaw nodded, this should be easy enough. "This sounds easy enough." She mewed quietly, feeling a bit confident. It shouldn't be that hard catching prey with different methods.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 14th, 2019, 04:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramclome View Post

Drainingshore's eyes shone brighter than the moon as he noticed the rain and slid ungracefully down each branch and plummeted clumsily to the ground, his large paws pushed him from the floor and he began to splash around in the puddles.
Moonshine jumped down. "Eek! Stop it! It's getting all over me!" She said. She tried to run away from the rain but it was impossible.
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:12 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@Solstice!
Little paws made a pitter pattering noise against the stone floor of the den that stunk of herbs. Everytime he walked past this den he wiggled his nose, the scent of all the plants congregated in a singular spot was too much for that little nose of his. However now he was in this thick cloud of lavender and mint, trying to escape from some rather noisy siblings. At least that was one of the reasons he shuffled his way in. His father had spoken of their sibing many times, and he had only seen the feline a few times, so of course, having a small surge of sudden motivation he decided to drag himself out of his nest.

The russet tabby slunk further into the den, little nose twitching, little ears twitching, little tail flicking back and fourth as his tired eyes drug themselves over all the nooks and crannies of the den, spotting where most of the herbs were stashed and tucked away. He didn't understand how his uncle...or aunt...or whatever it was they wanted to be called, could live in this stinky place. After a few more moments of searching, the kit grew tired of waiting for his...family member to stumble into view. His energy spike wouldn't last forever, so, taking a deep a breath as his little lungs could, Cardinalkit prepared to let out a screech. "DAYGLEAM!" he yowled, though it was more of a screechy yell than anything, vocal cord's not yet fully developed for that type of volume. Of course the russet kit didn't realize that he had messed up the medicine cat's name, it was just what he could remember.
daydream was actually fast asleep in the corner of the den, tucked tightly into a ball and out of sight. they were sleepy, this cold weather always got to them. and for the first time in awhile, they were starting to sleep more and more. their ears twitched when hearing a screaming variant of their name, lifting their head and squinting their eyes towards the noise. a kit? who let their child in here. they sat up and stretched, getting used to the light in their den. walking forward the sniffed the kit, smelling the scent of their brother on them. was this one of his kits? they hadnt spoken to their brother since their last fight. the little kit had his face shape, too. lean and narrow, with the same bright eyes. "daydream," they corrected softly.
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:25 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Milkweed was having so much trouble saying things, he felt tears prick his dull amber hues. He had met the snowy cat not too long ago, and yet he still felt an unusual amount of attachment to him. And if Windystar lost Milkweed, he didn’t know what he’d do. Finally, the feline spoke, and the words brought shame and guilt flooding into his heart, stabbing it like claws. And he deserved it. He didn’t deserve to look into Milkweeds eyes and apologize. So he settled for looking at the dirt beneath his paws. “Milkweed, I...” He started, before his voice choked up with emotion. He was so terrible, why did he have to do this? He didn’t think of Milkweed, or of ShadowClan. All he thought of was stopping Fallenstar, which was very much impossible. “I’m sorry, and nothing excuses what I’ve done. I... I didn’t think of you, or of anyone else, and I’m so so sorry.” ’I don’t deserve your forgiveness,’ He silently added, not wanting to make the conversation about him.
milkweed listened to his apology with a straight face. not because he was mad or anything, but because he didnt really know what to say.. what could he say to that? he found himself getting really emotional all of a sudden. which was rare. no one ever saw milkweed cry or get upset, no one ever saw milkweed down or unhappy. he was always letting people cry on his shoulder. but here he was, small little tears dribbling down his white fur. when was the last time he had cried? suddenly he was lunging forward, not tackling or anything but resting his face in the crook of windys neck, sniffling quietly. he didnt like crying infront of people. he didnt like showing people his sad side. but sometimes it was too much. "i was so scared... i thought i lost you," he mumbled into his fur. the could feel windys soft pelt brush against his face, his scent filling his nose. windystar was alive and well, he was standing right here speaking to him. he needed to remind himself that he was okay.

"i forgive you."
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Oh it's nothing" Silverpaw said, her eyes showing how much she was panicking.
"Okay, I hope you aren't lying!" Grandpaw said. He hated liars!

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 15th, 2019, 06:57 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Okay, I hope you aren't lying!" Grandpaw said. He hated liars!
Silverpaw looked at her paws nervously. She didn't know if she should tell him or not.