Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:11 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Im not that hungry..." Amberstorm laid down next to her "And you don't want me worrying about you later, right?" He would probably regret that later but he was just caring for his loved one.
Maplefur huffed. "Amberstorm if you don't share this vole with me then I'm not taking a single bite." She meowed stubbornly. "If I'm hungry later I can grab something from the fresh kill pile. Besides I'm not even that hungry right now."

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:15 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur huffed. "Amberstorm if you don't share this vole with me then I'm not taking a single bite." She meowed stubbornly. "If I'm hungry later I can grab something from the fresh kill pile. Besides I'm not even that hungry right now."
"Alright, alright..." Amberstorm rolled his eyes and took a bite of the vole. She'll definitely be a good mother someday... He chuckled at his own thought and watched his mate.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 1st, 2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
"Alright, alright..." Amberstorm rolled his eyes and took a bite of the vole. She'll definitely be a good mother someday... He chuckled at his own thought and watched his mate.
Maplefur smiled, happy she got him to eat. She noticed Amberstorm staring at her, and gave him a weird look. "What?" she asked him as she leaned over to take a bite of their meal.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 2nd, 2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

for @Nighty

Owlkit padded into the territory, the tip of her fluffy tail going back and forth at a pretty rapid speed. She turned her grey blue hues onto Storkpaw, to see if he was with her at the moment. "It's so pretty out here, isn't it?" She asked with a small mew of pleasure. It was true; it was absolutely gorgeous out here. She loved the way that the light shone through the trees, and how calm and peaceful it seemed...she hadn't thought it would be possible, but it was. How pretty could it get out here? She awaited Storkpaw's reply, and her hues seemed to light up as she remembered his promise of taking her to see the "best spots in the territory." If it was already so perfect-looking here, what did those spots look like?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 2nd, 2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:20 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
"Starclan knows we will!" she called back, stopping at the edge of the border. "You ready?" she asked excitedly. She hadn't felt this free since before Stonepaw died. Maybe...
"Sure, but we have to be careful. Clan rules don't apply if we are the one who left the territory." He said as he nuzzled Sunpaw, trying to ease his nervousness. He was usually really calm about situations but he had never left the territory before.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:27 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
for @Nighty

Owlkit padded into the territory, the tip of her fluffy tail going back and forth at a pretty rapid speed. She turned her grey blue hues onto Storkpaw, to see if he was with her at the moment. "It's so pretty out here, isn't it?" She asked with a small mew of pleasure. It was true; it was absolutely gorgeous out here. She loved the way that the light shone through the trees, and how calm and peaceful it seemed...she hadn't thought it would be possible, but it was. How pretty could it get out here? She awaited Storkpaw's reply, and her hues seemed to light up as she remembered his promise of taking her to see the "best spots in the territory." If it was already so perfect-looking here, what did those spots look like?
Storkpaw followed close behind her. He was happy she had agreed to do this with him, and now for the real reason they came. He gave a nod of approval and agreement as he watched her gaze up at the large trees of the forest. It seemed one way the lay in ashes, or all the leaves had burned away, but then the other lay the untouched forest that hadn't been burned by the fire. He flicked his tail and began padding towards the Riverclan border. "We'll stop by the river first, I always found it rather interesting." He mewed beginning to lead the way.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw followed close behind her. He was happy she had agreed to do this with him, and now for the real reason they came. He gave a nod of approval and agreement as he watched her gaze up at the large trees of the forest. It seemed one way the lay in ashes, or all the leaves had burned away, but then the other lay the untouched forest that hadn't been burned by the fire. He flicked his tail and began padding towards the Riverclan border. "We'll stop by the river first, I always found it rather interesting." He mewed beginning to lead the way.
"Okay!" Owlkit mewed happily, padding closely behind Storkpaw. She glanced around as they went...although the forest had been partly burned, it still seemed as though it were the most magical place in the Clans to her. It looked different, although it wasn't too bad. Not quite as bad as she had originally thought. She began to slow her pace while she tried to take everything around her in, moving up towards Storkpaw every once in a while to ensure that she wouldn't get too far behind. "How often do you usually come out here?" She remarked, twisting her head around to look behind her one last time at the camp exit. It felt weird leaving the camp, but she didn't really mind at all. It was also exciting, and something that was a change from the general, everyday routine of being in camp and trying to find something to do to entertain herself. It won't be long before I'm an apprentice, though, and then I'll have lots of things to do. She thought with a satisfied twitch of her tail. She was right; it wouldn't be long at all. That was something that was extra exciting to her, and she was very much looking forwards to it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"Sure, but we have to be careful. Clan rules don't apply if we are the one who left the territory." He said as he nuzzled Sunpaw, trying to ease his nervousness. He was usually really calm about situations but he had never left the territory before.
"Right, so let's just be cautious and only hunt what we think the clan will need," she said softly, taking a step over the border and proceeding to sniff the area.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:23 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur smiled, happy she got him to eat. She noticed Amberstorm staring at her, and gave him a weird look. "What?" she asked him as she leaned over to take a bite of their meal.
"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." Amberstorm was obviously lying but he wouldn't fall for continued questioning. He took another bite of the vole and chewed it slowly. Just as an excuse.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." Amberstorm was obviously lying but he wouldn't fall for continued questioning. He took another bite of the vole and chewed it slowly. Just as an excuse.
Maplefur narrowed her eyes, but let it slide. Instead, she enjoyed the feeling of having her mate besides her. "What do you want to do after this?" She asked Amberstorm, laying her head down and watching a few leaves fall to the ground.