Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Ian
Today 10:07 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:05 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 10:03 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:03 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:58 PM

Old January 4th, 2023, 09:50 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester View Post
Rowanpaw
he / him
[ hey how are you?
Well I’m doing just fine
I lied
I’m dying inside ]
The orange tom hurriedly scurried towards the warrior, fluffing up his fur against the cold weather he sat down to give his chest a lick. So we’re hunting today? I didn’t learn much of hunting but I swear I’ll try. he piped up.
Sootstorm
He nodded. It's alright. You can watch me, and if you have any questions, just ask. He paused. Unless I'm in the middle of a catch. Then be quiet.

The tom's voice was gruff, as if he had little patience for the untrained 'paw. However, that was untrue, he'd always wanted an apprentice of his own.

The dark grey cat set off, not looking behind him, expecting the other cat to follow. See if you can catch a scent, he instructed.

Last edited by ~Mothman~; January 4th, 2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Gentlepaw
Daintypaw - @jupiter

Gentlepaw could feel a cat’s breath on her fur and she opened an eye cautiously, jerking back as the sunlight flooded into her vision. She saw Daintypaw. She knew Daintypaw well and would often avoid her. But yet..she seemed strange. She swore she saw a flash of red on the tip of the apprentice’s paw. If Gentlepaw wasn’t so tired, she would have asked about the berry stain on her paw. But every single muscle of her body felt like it was tied together. She blinked several times then turned to Daintypaw. “Yes. Please.” she whispered. She could barely handle the sounds of the forest, let alone Daintypaw’s heavy breathing. She could feel her gaze piercing into her head.
Old January 7th, 2023, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw's eyes widened at Woollyfeather's whisper. So, that was how a cat would sneak up on another? He had to admit, it was a little frightening. But also...amazing? He wished he would have the ability to sneak like that, if not to only make jokes with other apprentices. Sagepaw guessed he was already somewhat close to that if Woollyfeather was complimenting his form. "I should try sneaking up on you?" he suggested, returning the soft tone.
Woollyfeather let a soft, closed mouth chuckle when Sagepaw startled at her approach. She uncrouched now that the trick was up.
She tilted her head as she thought of the apprentices question. She did ask which he preferred, but hadn't expected to be answered with another question. Seeking validation in his choice?
Regardless, she nodded, trusting him to not get lost or sneak away from her while she wasn't looking.
"Alright. I'll move ahead and you follow behind me as quietly as possible. I won't peak, but try to keep me in your line of sight."
She turned and took just a few steps fowards, briefly pausing to see if he'd follow, before remembering, "Oh, and don't try to rush. Haste is your enemy when it comes to staying hidden."
He could try seeing how fast he could stalk while remaining undetected another time, when he was more accomstomed to the art. For now, he needed his technique in order.
She started foward again, making herself look away.
"Ready?"
[Sorry it took me so long to reply, I hope I can keep up from now on]]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 8th, 2023, 01:22 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Woollyfeather let a soft, closed mouth chuckle when Sagepaw startled at her approach. She uncrouched now that the trick was up.
She tilted her head as she thought of the apprentices question. She did ask which he preferred, but hadn't expected to be answered with another question. Seeking validation in his choice?
Regardless, she nodded, trusting him to not get lost or sneak away from her while she wasn't looking.
"Alright. I'll move ahead and you follow behind me as quietly as possible. I won't peak, but try to keep me in your line of sight."
She turned and took just a few steps fowards, briefly pausing to see if he'd follow, before remembering, "Oh, and don't try to rush. Haste is your enemy when it comes to staying hidden."
He could try seeing how fast he could stalk while remaining undetected another time, when he was more accomstomed to the art. For now, he needed his technique in order.
She started foward again, making herself look away.
"Ready?"
[Sorry it took me so long to reply, I hope I can keep up from now on]]
(( you're good ))

"Alright," Sagepaw responded as he straightened out his form, having broken it after being startled by Woollyfeather. He settled down close to the ground again, lifting his tail slightly so it wouldn't brush the grass. "Don't hurry," he whispered to himself as a reminder, even though every muscle inside of him wanted to. He took a quelling deep breath and replied, "I'm ready, but are you ready to get pounced on?" Sagepaw had a little smile on his face, knowing that he probably wouldn't be a match to Woollyfeather, but that was part of the joke. He slunk off to the side, parallel to the warrior yet a bit behind. He made sure not to step on some crunchy left-over snow or any twigs.
Old January 10th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

perhaps this wasn't meant to be... Cobwebpaw thought as he walked alone through the forest. He Knew he was to have a warrior with him, but Please! he was 17 moons old and still not a Warrior.... it sucked, the young tom sulked. He stiffed as he sniffed the air, well if theres one thing i can do on my own, its hunting! i'll prove my worth! then they'll like me... i Hope...

He stiffened at the sound of pawsteps behind him, whirling around to find Tigerfang scowling at him. "You Know your No Supposed to be out here Alone." he scolded the young tom "i might only be a couple moons older, but even i had enough sense to listen to orders. Now Come with Me!" he hissed turning to paddle through a few bushes
Old January 10th, 2023, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
(( you're good ))

"Alright," Sagepaw responded as he straightened out his form, having broken it after being startled by Woollyfeather. He settled down close to the ground again, lifting his tail slightly so it wouldn't brush the grass. "Don't hurry," he whispered to himself as a reminder, even though every muscle inside of him wanted to. He took a quelling deep breath and replied, "I'm ready, but are you ready to get pounced on?" Sagepaw had a little smile on his face, knowing that he probably wouldn't be a match to Woollyfeather, but that was part of the joke. He slunk off to the side, parallel to the warrior yet a bit behind. He made sure not to step on some crunchy left-over snow or any twigs.
Woollyfeather continued to move foward, pace sluggish to avoid outpacing Sagepaw.
Her ears unintentionally twitched to the side as she heard a brush against the ground, but given he hadn't said he was ready yet, he was likely only getting in position. She felt a hint of satisfaction when the brief silence was followed by his gentle echo of her earlier advice, and proud he'd held onto it.
She chuckled at his query, choosing to take a startling, sudden leap through the snow at that moment to give him more space to get a start. And because she'd felt like it. She'd been feeling her energy coiling within since the training started and needed to let some of it lose.

"About as ready as any cat could be!"
She lifted her muzzle as she quipped back at him, eyes closed so Sagepaw was still hidden from her. Her voice thankfully seemed to have the reach she was trying for, as she heard her voice ever so softly echo back at her, the branches reverberated at a frequency fainter than her calls shadow as the fragile silence was broken.
"Come get meee~"
Lowering her muzzle to a normal level, Woollyfeather flicked her tail and hopped in place for her own amusement as she waited.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 10th, 2023, 09:21 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Woollyfeather continued to move foward, pace sluggish to avoid outpacing Sagepaw.
Her ears unintentionally twitched to the side as she heard a brush against the ground, but given he hadn't said he was ready yet, he was likely only getting in position. She felt a hint of satisfaction when the brief silence was followed by his gentle echo of her earlier advice, and proud he'd held onto it.
She chuckled at his query, choosing to take a startling, sudden leap through the snow at that moment to give him more space to get a start. And because she'd felt like it. She'd been feeling her energy coiling within since the training started and needed to let some of it lose.

"About as ready as any cat could be!"
She lifted her muzzle as she quipped back at him, eyes closed so Sagepaw was still hidden from her. Her voice thankfully seemed to have the reach she was trying for, as she heard her voice ever so softly echo back at her, the branches reverberated at a frequency fainter than her calls shadow as the fragile silence was broken.
"Come get meee~"
Lowering her muzzle to a normal level, Woollyfeather flicked her tail and hopped in place for her own amusement as she waited.
Sagepaw was a bit surprised at Woollyfeather's leap. No mind! He continued to slink like a sly weasel. He noted the snow, too. It'd be useful for camouflage, thank StarClan for his pelt. Then his mind jumped to the thought of coming new-leaf. That...would be a different story. Sagepaw pulled out of his reverie, shaking his head. No doubt he had made some sounds while thinking about camouflage. He chose to skirt around Woollyfeather and try to find his way in front of her. Surely she wouldn't expect that? Then he paused. Sure, he was lanky, a bit like a rabbit chaser, but he wouldn't have a chance against any warrior in a head-on fight. Sagepaw recalculated and positioned himself so that he could pounce at her side. That'd be a better approach. His green eyes glinted as he watched the warrior bounce in place. He took slow steps forward and relaxed his muscles, keeping as low as possible. The apprentice bunched his muscles and jumped forward at Woollyfeather. He really hoped that he wouldn't land short - or worse, horrifically flop in some way. Not that it'd really be the end of the Clans, but Sagepaw did like to succeed.
Old January 12th, 2023, 01:18 PM
This is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Christmas Past View Post
Sootstorm
He nodded. It's alright. You can watch me, and if you have any questions, just ask. He paused. Unless I'm in the middle of a catch. Then be quiet.

The tom's voice was gruff, as if he had little patience for the untrained 'paw. However, that was untrue, he'd always wanted an apprentice of his own.

The dark grey cat set off, not looking behind him, expecting the other cat to follow. See if you can catch a scent, he instructed.
bumping @Peerless cucumber

Old January 12th, 2023, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Rowanpaw

The young tom nodded before parting his mouth slightly to take a death breath. Eyes closed momentarily before snapping open. His instincts took over as he crouched down into a nearly perfect hunting crouch and leapt into a bush not far away. Returning with a shrew in his jaws. Pride shone brightly in his eyes as he padded back
@Ghost of Christmas Past
Old January 12th, 2023, 02:34 PM
This is the way.

Sootstorm

Good job, he acknowledged.

He was surprised that the young apprentice could hunt so well. However, he didn't know much about him, so he couldn't know what his mentor had or had not taught him.

Anyway, it was his turn. Dropping his head, he picked up the scent of prey, following it toward a small brush. Tensing his body, he waited until the scuttling stopped before going for the kill. He came out of the brush with a fair sized lizard, it's neck now bent. He dropped it to the ground, licking his lips.

Do you think that's enough or should we find some more? he asked.

@Peerless cucumber