Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Hound
Today 05:50 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 05:48 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:48 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:45 PM

Old December 10th, 2020, 12:39 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default you don't belong here [private]

-- @punkscape --

Stagpaw had a bit ago left his living body behind and had now arrived in Starclan. And it wasn't fun. But also... wouldn't Twiggy be happier now? Happier now that she didn't have to put up with him? He didn't know a whole lot... and as he gazed upon the prettiness of Starclan he realized he didn't know that either... he didn't know... anything really. BUT there was still fun in being stupid and despite the tears that were running down his face he would try to be happy and make other cats funny... could he see Twiggy again? Because Mushy said back then that Twiggy had visited the stars... could she come visit him?

But... WAIT WAS THAT LICESCAR! What was Licescar doing here? "HI UGLY!" he yelled... because surely she could not hurt him here in the stars... but was it Licescar that was ugly or was it her kid? He couldn't remember but... what if they were both ugly? Then he was technically correct although he was slowly starting to regret calling her ugly... could she kick him out?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 10th, 2020, 02:26 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: you don't belong here [private]

@Arie

Icestar had happened to be surveying WindClan. They had been quite a threat prior to her death, and to let them go unsupervised seemed like a crime to her. If nobody else was going to do it, then she was. For ShadowClan. As she watched the moor, she took note of some apprentices receiving a final assessment. Interesting. That disgusting lilac tyrant was there as well, and the deceased leader felt her lip curl with anger just thinking about her. She wished Dawnstar would hurry up and teach her what happens to those who mess with her Clan.

The apprentices were off and running, and Icestar decided to pay them little mind. They weren't important to her, so she didn't notice when one of them disappeared. She was about to move on, disinterested, when she heard an insufferably annoying voice cry out behind her. She whirled her head around to see none other than one of the apprentices who had just been on the moor below her.

"You're not supposed to be here," Icestar grumbled, turning slowly to face him. The stars had not yet materialized in his pelt, and there was something that felt off about this encounter. She'd been visited by deceased cats before, but this time was different. She genuinely got the feeling that this apprentice did not belong here. Not yet. What, am I supposed to send him back? Why is that my job? He's not even ShadowClan, she thought begrudgingly. Normally she wouldn't care about the death of some insignificant WindClan apprentice. In fact, she would normally praise the death of a rival Clan member. One less problem to worry about. But this particular thorn shouldn't be here.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:50 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @punkscape --
[sorry its short just wanted to write it out ahh]

Wait? He was not supposed to be here? What did that mean? Tipping his head curiously Stagpaw continued to just stare at Ugly. Or was it Licescar? Both... technically fit. So he would stick with Ugly because it fit better... because she was ugly. Not like Twiggy who was just lonely. No wonder Ugly had died, maybe cats were tired of looking at her ugliness? But... did that mean cats were tired of looking at his ugliness too? Because... he was dead too. Were all dead cause of ugliness? Could that be an actual cause of death? That was something to ponder.

"What do you mean? I was like, out hunting with Twiggy... I think. And then I got lost, rolled down a hill and then the floof monsters just ran over me and now i'm here. So what do you mean I don't belong here? Does it mean I can go back to Twiggy? Or... does Starclan not want me here?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old December 12th, 2020, 12:43 PM
clearing away the dust

@Arie

Icestar narrowed her eyes at the apprentice, assessing him. She didn't think him to be a threat--no, clearly not. Even as a warrior this cat likely wouldn't give her too much to worry about. And even at first glance she could tell that this kid was nothing but a nuisance to the WindClan leader. Honestly, she could use that to her advantage. The Stars felt like they were willing her to do this anyways, and she lived to cause chaos in the other Clans at this point.

"You're more useful to me alive than dead," the deceased leader told Stagpaw bluntly. She didn't particularly care what he thought about her, as long as he kept being his insufferable self, she could use this to her advantage.

But as she peered back down to the moor, she spotted Twilightstar hunched over the body of this very same apprentice. And she looked...miserable. The leader could almost feel the pain radiating off from the WindClan leader, and it sure did make her smile. So this was somebody that was cared for by the tyrant, hmm? Her yellowed fangs glinted in her twisted grin as she turned her attention back to Stagpaw. She gestured with one paw for him to look below them.

"I have half a mind to leave you here in StarClan, just so that I can watch your leader suffer. Just look what your stupidity has done to her. This is what she deserves for what she did to my Clan." Perhaps Stagpaw would realize just how serious of a situation he was in. "Sending you back would be against nearly every moral principal I stand for. You don't deserve to go back, kid. You brought this upon yourself. Tell me, what lesson would you learn if I simply sent you back, giving you no repercussions for your actions, hmm?" Really, she figured making him see the hurt he caused his loved ones would be enough. She was blatantly unaware of her own hypocrisy. The difference with Icestar being that she loved no one.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2020, 09:46 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @punkscape --

More useful alive than dead? OK! "Send me back then! So I can blow things up! BOOM BOOM BOOM!" He would miss blowing things up because they didn't blow things up in Starclan now did they? Stagpaw didn't remember hearing anything about things being blown up in Starclan so that must mean it wasn't something that happened and therefore things didn't go boom up here... if Licescar sent him back then he could make things say boom surely and wouldn't she like... sit and clap her paws because she liked things saying boom? She looked like someone who liked to hear things say boom. Except for him. Nor Twiggy. They wouldn't go boom.

But Twiggy was all sad, and he then smiled brightly, maybe he could use this to get away from Licestar aka Ugly aka mother of evil bad horrible Lawnscar! "WELL! If you send me back, she'll like... have a heart attack! That's what happened last time anyhow and like... I think she went to the stars for a brief moment... I don't think Twiggy likes to go to the stars but like... it HAPPENED BEFORE!" Would that be a good and reasonable argument? Stagpaw at least hoped so and if Licescar wasn't happy with that.

"I WOULD LEARN! that Twiggy doesn't like heart attacks! But now I know how to cause them... also sheep are bad! Floof monsters kill you! And that snow is not nice to crippled cats. Also like... if you send me back I promise to like have many things say boom! Also I can like promise that... I'll hunt really poorly this winter!" It wasn't like he could hunt very well anyway but Licescar didn't need to know that... nah, she didn't need to know anything. She could just lie in wait and wait for Stagpaw to blow up HER house because... he never specified what he was blowing up. Would Licescar like if he blew up Lawnscar? Maybe! Because then she could be with her daughter in like... this place. And be HAPPY! YES! THat was his new plan. Reunite Lice with Lawn and see how it went!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old December 17th, 2020, 12:42 PM
clearing away the dust

Icestar couldn't help but be both amused and incredibly annoyed at the same time. This apprentice was supposed to be becoming a warrior? He acted like a kit. But then he started making all these promises, and she thought...maybe she could use him.

"You'd promise all that in return for your life back? Smarter than I thought, perhaps." She let out a low chuckle. "I'll tell you what. I'll send you back to the corporeal world, if you'll cause as much chaos in your Clan as you can. You can handle that, right? You seem to truly enjoy giving your leader heart attacks. That's good for something anyways." She looked down at the grieving Twilightstar for a moment longer, just wanting to enjoy this. She felt powerful, in control.

She had no idea that Stagpaw would be disloyal. She didn't really think he had the intelligence to bother being disloyal even if he tried. She saw him just as she saw every cat, a pawn to be used on her playing field. She padded closer to the young tom, a towering dark mass above him.

"Now, get out. Go home." Her form would then begin to fade from his vision as he was sent spiraling back into his body.

@Arie