Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Posting in the training moor sounds delightful!)

So Shiningfeather wasn't one to waste a single heartbeat Jaypaw thought, and the tiniest of smiles flickered onto his face. He was rather the same way, always holding his time as one of his most valuable assets. Those who wasted it, were not real close with the apprentice, nor did they understand the values the tom held. "That sounds perfect," he agreed, ready to just leap right back into the fray of his warrior training.

He wasn't one to dwell over the formalities of eating a proper meal before heading out to the territory, though a rumble or two erupted from his stomach as he exited the apprentices' den after Shininfeather. Jaypaw gritted his teeth together in an effort to stifle the slight hunger pains as he followed his mentor closely. "It'll make me train harder, with the goal of a nice rabbit, or perhaps a finch, as a reward at the end." The thought seemed to hold him over for now, and Jaypaw was able to relax just a bit.

The two passed by the regular camp activity, which mainly consisted of a couple warriors soaking up the last of the leaf-fall sunlight, elders talking amongst themselves near their den, and apprentices locked in playful scuffles. All for preparation for the battle with... ThunderClan, the dark furred tom thought, a solum expression crossing his face. He wasn't sure what he would do when the battle actually came. Everyone in WindClan knew of his Half-Clan heritage, and he was sure if anything that the recent nightmares he had been experiencing were in relation to the brewing tension between the two Clans. Nonetheless, Jaypaw shook his head and disappeared into the camp entrance behind his mentor.

Shiningfeather had been impressed at how fast Jaypaw had caught on on her intentions. She had always been one to hunt or train before eating, after all, hunger hightened one's senses.
She had ignored Jaypaw's stomach, her own not making any sounds, used by now to her schedule, and had continued to walk through the camp and out of it.

Once they reached their destination, she sighed as she stared at the seemingly endless moors around her, and let the cold wind of the ending leaf-fall go through her soft gray fur. She shivered a bit, but didn't mind the cold feeling.

The molly had always prefered being outside of camp, feeling the place was too crowded and noisy for her own taste. Here, she felt free and at peace, and she had to refrain herself from sprinting around like a kitten. After all, she had an apprentice's training to supervise.

She turned to Jaypaw and sat down once again, her tail curling up around her out of habit, inviting him to do the same with a flick of her tail and a pointed gaze.

"Alright Jaypaw." She started. "Today's first training session will be a little unconventional. As you may now ..." She looked at her apprentice to be able to read his expression at the words she was about to pronounce. "... WindClan and ThunderClan are not on the best of terms, and a battle will most likely happen in due time. I don't know what skills you've acquired with your previous mentor, or if you have achieved anything at all, so feel free to tell me about your current progress." She meowed, looking him in the eyes.

"Nevertheless, today we will focus primarly on basic battle skills." She paused, and decided on adding to that to make her intentions clearer to her new apprentice. " I'm not asking you to join the battle once the time comes for it to take place. But should something major happen, I want you to be ready. Got it ?"

(Hope you're alright with it ?)

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 28th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A young she-cat padded out into the clearing of Windclan camp. Her white and red pelt shined in the daylight sun. Her light amber eyes looked around the camp, and in her mouth, she was holding a rabbit. Pearblossom looked around for anyone who might need something to eat, her eyes searched and when she couldn't find someone she padded over to the fresh kill pile. Setting the rabbit down, she turned and looked around the clearing to talk to someone.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Cloudy (close enough to 8:00 )

Turkeychest walked into the clearing, his chest puffed out. I have the best daughter in the clan. She is the best kit in the clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:28 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post

Turkeychest walked into the clearing, his chest puffed out. I have the best daughter in the clan. She is the best kit in the clan.
Pearblossom looked around, she saw Turkeychest walk into the clearing. He looked like he could use something to eat. "Turkeychest, I just caught this rabbit," she called. "Do you want it?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:23 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
(Sorry it took forever. I was on a road trip and couldn’t access internet...Your lucky your post 29/30 posts I need to respond to lol)
Blueberrypaw shook his head,” Sorry. Well...he often ate rocks and said completely random things. He was way behind me in training. You probably didn’t notice it, but he was cross-eyed. Which means he saw two of everything, so his aim was off, he always was getting teased for being different and cross-eyed so he wanted to prove once and for all that he was strong and powerful, I think that’s why he fought Halite..” he meowed truthfully, it was Blueberrypaw teasing him that he was weak...I caused him to fight an enemy he couldn’t fight.,” I- I told him he was weak. I’m the reason he fought Halite.” He meowed
Cayotepaw didn't know what to say about this new information."Well,he did fight pretty good.I didn't even know he was like that." he said after a few moments.He didn't know for sure if he was strong or not,but he did seem like he knew what he was doing,and he had landed plenty of blows in the fight."Was he just using blind luck while fighting then?" he asked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw didn't know what to say about this new information."Well,he did fight pretty good.I didn't even know he was like that." he said after a few moments.He didn't know for sure if he was strong or not,but he did seem like he knew what he was doing,and he had landed plenty of blows in the fight."Was he just using blind luck while fighting then?" he asked.
Blueberrypaw paused,” Probably. I never really saw him fight well...or it was an adreniline rush perchance.” He was intregued that he actually landed a fair amount of blows How did my brother actually make some blows?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:57 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Shiningfeather had been impressed at how fast Jaypaw had caught on on her intentions. She had always been one to hunt or train before eating, after all, hunger hightened one's senses.
She had ignored Jaypaw's stomach, her own not making any sounds, used by now to her schedule, and had continued to walk through the camp and out of it.

Once they reached their destination, she sighed as she stared at the seemingly endless moors around her, and let the cold wind of the ending leaf-fall go through her soft gray fur. She shivered a bit, but didn't mind the cold feeling.

The molly had always prefered being outside of camp, feeling the place was too crowded and noisy for her own taste. Here, she felt free and at peace, and she had to refrain herself from sprinting around like a kitten. After all, she had an apprentice's training to supervise.

She turned to Jaypaw and sat down once again, her tail curling up around her out of habit, inviting him to do the same with a flick of her tail and a pointed gaze.

"Alright Jaypaw." She started. "Today's first training session will be a little unconventional. As you may now ..." She looked at her apprentice to be able to read his expression at the words she was about to pronounce. "... WindClan and ThunderClan are not on the best of terms, and a battle will most likely happen in due time. I don't know what skills you've acquired with your previous mentor, or if you have achieved anything at all, so feel free to tell me about your current progress." She meowed, looking him in the eyes.

"Nevertheless, today we will focus primarly on basic battle skills." She paused, and decided on adding to that to make her intentions clearer to her new apprentice. " I'm not asking you to join the battle once the time comes for it to take place. But should something major happen, I want you to be ready. Got it ?"

(Hope you're alright with it ?)

The wind buffeted Jaypaw's fur as the young tom followed his mentor over the set of winding hills. The sky was gray overhead, and the chill of leaf-bare was beginning to creep up upon the Clans. A shiver traveled down the gray furred apprentices' spine and he fluffed out what he could; though, having a shorter pelt there wasn't much he do to in aiding his body in warmth.

Once they reached the training moors, a setting Jaypaw had familiarized himself with on his first day of training, he sat back on his haunches as well, tail tip flicking back and forth beside him. He watched Shiningfeather as she spoke, nodding in each appropriate place. He hadn't completed much of anything with his former mentor, aside from basic offensive and defensive tactics, before dropping him like a vile piece of crowfood.

"I've learned some basic movies, but nothing to the point where it would be considered "training", I guess," the apprentice replied, giving a shrug of his shoulder. As she mentioned the ensuing battle that was stalking both Clans surely in the shadows, Jaypaw felt his muscles go tense. He knew that when the battle did come, he would have to make a choice: stick beside WindClan, the only home he really knew, or fight alongside ThunderClan, his place of birth. It seemed the nightmares were slowly tearing their way into reality now, and Jaypaw had to force the dark thoughts back into submission.

He met his mentor's gaze head on, making sure it didn't waver or falter. "Yes, I understand. I need to be able to defend myself and WindClan." Though his tone was firm and his gaze determined, he was still unsure of what decision he would make when the battle really did come. He hoped Shiningfeather might understand a bit, and just focus on teaching him the best battle moves possible.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Lonestar23;

Bumblepaw timidly padded into the clearing. His bones had a sense of exhilaration from training with his mentor, and he itched to go back out again. But training was done for the day. The apprentice wanted to run to his siblings and tell them all about his training session but he didn't know where they were at all. So Bumblepaw silently kept the information to himself. His paws scraped anxiously at the dirt. He just had to tell someone! But he didn't personally know any of the cats in the clearing. He wondered if his mother was in the nursery with his little sister, maybe Brightkit would want to hear about his day...? However if he went into the nursery then the other queens would start fussing over him an Bumblepaw didn't want to have that kind of attention.

He caught site of a she-cat. He recognized her face, from the silent nights in the apprentices den... and the rowdy ones. She looked like she was looking for a stranger, he eyes looking around the clearing for someone to talk to. Bumblepaw heart stopped as he tried to will himself to make a new friend. However the thought of a judgmental tone, and matching eyes, made Bumblepaw cower in his overly fluffy fur. His knees wobbled and his eyes adverted their gaze. Maybe she wouldn't notice him? But the tom was in the middle of the clearing completely and utterly alone. Of course she'd notice him. And secretly that's what Bumblepaw wanted. He stole one glance her way and stared her straight in the eyes.
A fluffy tom in the center of the clearing caught the she cat's attention. She recognized him, of course - it was Bumblepaw, wasn't it? Please, let me get his name right. She froze for a minute as their eyes met - her expression changing slightly to a worried one, and then she cleared her throat, breaking the eye contact momentarily. She wasn't normally the first to look away, but he was staring at her with such a determined and almost haunting look that it frightened her. Yet, Morningpaw was determined to make a friend out of this cat. Glancing back up, and this time making sure that she was more confident with her eye contact, her eyes lightened pleasantly and she smiled. "Good morning, Bumblepaw! You're doing well, I trust?" She asked, with a purr rumbling in her throat. She flicked her tail, inviting the tom to sit with her. It seemed StarClan had answered her silent wishes, silent prayers for a companion that morning. She had really wanted this - and the shy tom was just the cat to give it to her. Not to mention that even if he refused to, she was more then likely to try and push him into a friendship. Morningpaw could be a little pushy sometimes, her extroverted nature made her more likely to try and push other cats into things that sometimes, they didn't always want to do. And it seemed that Bumblepaw wasn't a likely exception to this. He, more then anyone else, looked like he needed a friend... meaning that he, more then anyone else, was likely to get Morningpaw as a friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:

Curled in the shadows of the clearing, Canineheart was trying to find some sleep, as per usual. Though there was a nest set aside for her in the warrior's den, she didnt go in there as often as she was in the clearing. The fact was that Canineheart disliked the den. The must, and the heat of the bodies pressed into one small den made her uncomfortable. The clearing, in her opinion, was the best place to sleep. It was open to the sky, and subject to cool breezes, and though not many cats found it comfortable to sleep in, it would always be her place of comfort.
Interrupted by loud paw-steps, one of Canineheart's eyes flickered open. At the entrance of the clearing, Turkeychest looked just proud as ever. Ever since he had his kit, he had been insufferable, always babbling on about she was a bright star, and would be the best in the clan. Though Caninreheart never had the chance to really interact with the tom, she avoided him to make sure that her claws wouldn't accidently slash his eyes. But just looking at the warrior stirred something inside Canineheart, and she stood up, huffing in strong dislike, and padded over to the tom. "What's got you acting like you're better than everyone else?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Well, he had actually fallen for it. Oriolekit wasn't sure whether she should be happy or relieved. Obviously both, but which one of them should be the dominate one? Of course Oriolekit was a very proud cat, she didn't like being tricked or being wrong and therefor wanted to assume that she had actually tricked the medicine cat. But her plan to get back to camp had failed, so there was a reason to feel bad as well. Plus, what if Surgestorm could tell that she had been lying to keep herself out of trouble? That would mean she was in for something seriously bad. But, she didn't dare think about it for too long. She needed to stay and eager kit that she appeared to be either way. She was always excited, and eager, but she needed to pretend to be at the moment because her excitement was begging to waver.
Surgestorm and the kitten wouldn't have to go far. There might not be many trees in WindClan territory, but the few they had were huge. He headed toward the nearest one, knowing its reputation for mice. WindClan cats weren't the best at catching them, so they seemed to thrive in the large oak's roots. And of course, where mice thrived, bile was present in large loads. As they neared, he was first assalted with the mouth watering smell of prey, but as they neared the smell began to be overpowered by something different. The closer they got, the more foul the scent became. Surgestorm swallowed the bile rising in his throat as they stopped only fox-lengths from the tree, watching as a few mice scurried back into their hiding places. "Here we are," He meowed, smiling innocently at Oriolekit over his shoulder as if it didn't smell awful. "Ready to get to work?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread