Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2017, 10:03 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tortoiseshell watched as Quailheart immediately pounced on a rabbit, killing it quickly with a swift bite. The other warrior certainly executed it well.

"You know, I suppose you're right," Breezycloud mused, pawing the ground with her foot for a moment, uprooting the small moorland grasses. It was a small habit of hers; it was something that she did without even thinking about it. "It could've been a teenager-aged rabbit. It certainly looks that size. Or perhaps it was just luck." She cocked her head a little bit to the side, her mouth curling up into a quivering grin.
[ bump @Chameleon ]

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Pregnancy was not the fun part. Waiting was not the fun part. Sitting and looking down at her bloating belly was not the fun part. That's all she did nowadays, just looking at her belly. Waiting for something to happen. Anything. One of the kits were a ball of fire. They usually knew how to kick her in a good spot. It wasn't comfortable one bit, and she usually had to suppress a growl when that unborn kit was being aggressive with her. The she cat laid sat in her nest, glancing briefly towards the other kits as they played around. It was a treasured site, and she couldn't wait until her own was among the crowd and frolicking around. Well, she couldn't wait until they were out her belly. She had carried kits before, but those kits didn't make it full term as these were. These kits were alive and healthy! It made her wonderful for a second how strong Weaselshade's genes were. However, the thought quickly rolled out of her mind as she settled within her nest comfortably. Pulling her tail towards her to lay it against her heavy belly. Weaselshade's promised to do better at seeing her. She wondered if he were coming in today - she hoped, at least. She wanted him to be a vital part in their kits' lives. She didn't care about herself, but she wanted her kits to know her father. In the corner, she could make out another mother, nursing her young kit. Thea tilted her head to the side, analyzing Mistletoe. Her kit was born a couple days ago. Small and cute little white and grey tabby. Thea adored the little one. Even if she wasn't friends with Mistletoe. Then, her eyes drifted away towards the entrance. Her head laid on her paws, and her eyes half lidded.

@Mystical
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:28 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

He nodded a little bit, a small smile crossed his mouth. "Well of course you're not good at running yet," he replied, his gaze flicking towards the young kit for a moment while he spoke. "You're still young. Your legs are small and you're simply too small to be out like this. The kits back at camp will be so jealous of you," he chuckled a little bit. He couldn't even imagine the questions the kits would ask, or the stories they'll want to hear about the small tom walking with him. "They don't get to leave camp until they're six moons of age. So everything you're seeing right now, they haven't even seen yet," he spoke, his gaze finally shifting away from the smaller tom and towards the territory around them. He was content with this. Perhaps this heads up before-hand would be a good warning. He didn't need this kit going into the camp not expecting questions or stares. In fact, Blazingstar was certain he'd be uncomfortable at first, but it would work out, right? Surely.
Despite his best efforts, the leaders stride was much longer than his, and Indigo found himself struggling to keep up. He didn't let this be known however, and simply bounded to keep up with the older tom. With his fur a bit more relaxed and ears pricked and alert, it was clear he was becoming more comfortable around Blazingstar. "Six moons? Isn't that too old?" he questioned, in between huffs as he bounded another tail length, resuming a fast paced trot along side the larger tom, looking up at him. "In the Du- where I come from," he stated, quickly correcting himself - though he was comfortable around the stranger, he still wasn't sure about disclosing his past home - before continuing, "we're pretty much shoved into the territory at three moons." Not for the first time since leaving the Syndicate, Indigo realized once more how unusual this was. He knew there had to be more than a life of violence and torture, and living in fear that each breath he drew would be his last. Now, walking alongside this newcomer, and his talks of "camp" and "six moons", those beliefs were starting to flicker into larger, albeit still small, flames of hope. "Will they..." he began, then cut himself off and swallowed. "...You're not gonna make me fight them, are you?" he asked cautiously, casting a sideways glance towards Blazingstar. Though his instincts told him no, Indigo wasn't entirely sure. From what he had gathered, Blazingstar was much nicer to him than his own father had ever been, but what if he was just taking him to another faction, like the Syndicate? If I'm just going from one fight to another, then what would the point of even leaving have been? he thought, a barely noticeable shudder passing through him as he waited for Blazingstar's reply.

Last edited by spade; September 19th, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:47 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

The warrior had heard of her apprentice’s incident a few moons ago, at the time, she had shrugged it off. She didn’t think it was anything big. But as she approached her apprentice to notify her that they would start training again, she had certainly been in for a big surprise. At first sight, she had had the urge to let out a shriek of frustration and tear her fur out, but instead she kept silent. For once, she hadn’t let out a harsh remark. Now stuck with a half-blind apprentice, Winterwisp was feeling less willing than ever to train her. She would have to put in more effort than anyone else if she was to make her a warrior as good as her. She wasn’t even sure how she was supposed to train her. With the loss of eyesight in one eye, Moonpaw would need different fighting techniques. One thing was for sure though, Winterwisp would not be going any easier on the young cat. She would be as tough as she had been before.
At the sound of the apprentice’s voice, Winterwisp tensed in her posture, wondering what she might have to say. She merely nodded in agreement, finding herself with no better response. She stayed silent for the rest of their walk, keeping her pale green gaze focused on the path ahead. She couldn’t bring herself to look at the she-cat, because she knew she would just stare at the place where the apprentice’s eye had once been. Normally she couldn’t have cared less as to how it might affect her, and she didn’t, but it send shudders through her to look at the ravaged side of her face.
"Right, we’ll warm up first. You look like you need it,” Winterwisp said darkly, whipping around and seating herself quickly. They were in the place they had been to when they’d first trained. "Run through those rocks again, like we did the first time. I want to see your agility,” Winterwisp said, using her tail to impatiently beckon towards the rocks which had a zig-zag path between them.
Not that she was surprised by her mentor's urge to just get right to training, but a little part of Moonpaw felt crestfallen as Winterwisp instructed her to start off with agility. This is what you wanted, remember? To get right back into training? The apprentice gave herself a shake as if to reorganize her scattered thoughts and nodded, a determined look settling into the side of her face that was still recognizable. "Alright," she mewed, her tone firm and voice willful as she turned to face the daunting obstacle of rocks. Somehow, they appeared bigger and more menacing than the first time she'd approached them moons ago. After her last encounter with them, she had to visit Surgestorm's den to make sure she hadn't sustained any internal injuries. Since then Moonpaw had improved her speed a bit, but with the accident now looming in her way? A shudder passed through the apprentice.

Taking a deep breath, Moonpaw padded to stand in front of the line of boulders that jutted from the ground, each larger than the next. Muscles twitched with anticipation as she analyzed the path, studying the distance between each rock with her good eye, and taking a moment to think out how she would deal with having no peripheral on one side. You can do this, she thought again, settling into a low crouch. Without giving her brain much time to oppose, the black and white she-cat shot off towards the first rock, tail streaming out behind her.

Quickly, she darted to the right, easily clearing the first rock. Upon hurtling towards the send, she swung her weight from her right to her left, allowing her whispers to just barely graze the second rock as she sailed past. Yes! she thought, a whizz of excitement rushing through her. Once the third rock was behind her, Moonpaw narrowed her blue gaze even more. This rock, almost blotting out the sky, was a lot different, and as she tried to swing her weight again, she felt her blind side scrape the edge, knocking her off balance and sending her stumbling across the grass. Because that half of her face was numb, the blow of the impact wasn't sharply felt - instead, a dull ache rang through her body and she growled, shutting her good eye as she fought to stay upright; she wasn't about to fall in front of her mentor. Stay up! she yowled to herself in her head, forcing her good eye open. The ground swayed in her vision, and she stumbled a bit more, though never fell over.
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[ bump @Chameleon ]
Quailheart shrugged," Prey is prey."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
The sale kit simply nodded back at the warrior, an awkward feeling prickling her soft fur. "Oh." she mewed in her naturally high-pitched voice back to the other cat as she shuffled her paws.
Yewclaw awkwardly smiled at the kit unsure of what to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Now, Mercurykit wasn't used to being tripped over. Or bumped into, rather. He turned his head around to look at Quailpaw, eyes flashing angrily. Was there a way to use her to his advantage? Time to get a bearing on what kind of a cat she was so he knew how to act around her. And this was why he observed others... so that every movement, everything he did, would mimic the type of cat that he needed to be. Shy and introverted? No problem. Outgoing and loud? More of a problem, but he could do it. Himself? Oh, the easiest one out of all of them. Although it was also the one that Mercurykit found himself being the most careful with. "Watch it yourself," He snarled, ears going back angrily. What was her type? How could he get her to want to follow him? Charming, suave, and calm was the way that the tom preferred to play it. But Quailpaw seemed like the type to go for someone with actions, not words - and the easiest way to do that was to play himself. The greatest role of all and the most demanding.

It required a hundred and ten percent, because he had to make sure that he didn't accidentally forget he was just playing himself and trying to act all charming. That wasn't him. Manipulative, cruel, harsh... hard... that was him. The type of tom who would, well, more or less clean you out of everything you had then keep you working until you died. But in the nicest way possible - or the harshest - or the most charming, it all depended on you. Now, shy and introverted definitely wasn't the way to go on this one. Outgoing and loud? Might work. Himself? Would probably work fine. Time to try something else. "Well, you bumped into me. Now you owe me your name. So give it to me - now." Short and to the point. Not anyone's type, really. Mercurykit liked that kind of she cat, but he wasn't sure if Quailpaw was. Right now he wasn't even sure if she was any use to him. So far nothing had happened to prove to him that she was.

Though he could probably guess that she was enough use to get something out of. And if he got bored and tired of her? Well, she could serve as leverage. Even at this young age, Mercurykit was imagining his future. His family future, that was. He could see himself with a family already. Full of strong kits - though he would never kill a weak one. Just work on them harder. It was the soft spot in his mind and heart, the protective and loyal side of him, the paternal side. The side that was sweet and kind and so far, Mercurykit hadn't found many flaws in that side of him.

As the kit snarled back at her, Quailpaw's ears flattened angrily against her head. Who does this kit think he is? Her tabby pelt rippled slightly with anger. She was used to being treated poorly by the other apprentices, but by a kit? That was just too far. She wasn't that small. Plus, there were cats in life who were small. And she had her strengths to her as well. She might be short and half blind, but she had amazing hearing and was one of the fastest cats you could meet.

Turning her head a bit so she could see him more clearly, Quailpaw's ears slowly perked up, as she listened to him continue to talk. Though there was not much he said, Quailpaw could discern the scorn in his voice. Or just the snappiness of it. She considered playing a game with him, by not giving him her name, but that had never been the feline's style. Playing games was overrated to her. Unless they involved stealing something from someone, or playing around with their thoughts. "Flirting" games though? No way would she participate in those. "Quailpaw." She meowed, her tail flicking slightly. "And let me guess..." She took a look at the tomkit's pelt, looking him over from head to toe. "Your name is like what? Splotchedkit?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 19th, 2017, 02:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Now, of course Obsidiansky was nervous. Who wouldn't be? Oh sure, someone who was different then him. He could be a great cat, he could stand out, he could - but he didn't. Because he didn't want it. Everyone said that, didn't they? If they couldn't? I could... I could. He wished Infernosky were here to keep Fawnskip in line. He couldn't imagine the she cat flirting under the stern gaze of the former deputy - and the tom stifled a smile at the thought of Infernosky being there with him. Her pelt looked like fire... he still remembered how unique that had looked the first time they had met. That's it, Obsidian. Pretend it's Infernosky. You'll be fine. Padding through the territory, the tom's thoughts turned to the last few times he had been out here.

First Rainpaw, then Canineheart, and Sagewhisker - none had gone well. Again he thought about Infernosky. And Jitterpaw, the little apprentice would provide some much-needed comic relief at the moment. "Thanks for coming. It's... really nice out here. Helps me to think." Obsidiansky didn't feel quite as awkward. Fawnskip was... just a cat. Just like him. A cat with the beauty anyone would kill for, but a cat all the same. She was no different then the other flirts in the Clan. She couldn't break him for good. Because he wouldn't let her have his heart. Geez, maybe I should stop hanging around Infernosky. She's going to turn me into - her. Except that wouldn't be bad. Obsidiansky wouldn't mind being like her, she was powerful - but surprisingly, she had trusted him. Or she at least seemed to trust him a little bit. Imagine it's her. Or Sagewhisker, what would you say to Sagewhisker? There we go. That was easy.

"What helps you?" He didn't want Fawnskip to flirt with him. Right now, he was trying to look at her as a cat. Not a flirt. He was trying to look at her like she was. Or maybe, this was who she was. And if it was... well... Obsidiansky could live with that. Oh, he so badly wanted to know Fawnskip though! It would be nice to know her. There seemed to be something new, more relaxed, calmer and friendlier in the air surrounding the tom. It was cliche, anyways - the dark furred, mysterious tom moping around? Never letting anyone near? Nope. That wasn't Obsidiansky, and he knew they had gotten off to an awkward start. If she flirted with him, he would imagine it coming from the red pelted former deputy.

They were so different... IMAGINE. IT'S. INFERNOSKY. Anything coming from her then would be easier to turn into something funny. Because anything flirty would be funny, and that was all he was getting right now. Fawnskip would most likely respond with something flirty. But at least, Obsidiansky wouldn't feel as pressured to be scared. He couldn't afford to be scared. It was vulnerable, and dangerous, and... not who he wanted to be. This was protection and it was good. He was safe.

@AbsurdJinx
Obsidiansky might've thought himself in a safe zone, but that was not the case. Fawnskip was a rather powerful feline when it came to emotions. She's learned to observe, to notice the slightest changes, to analyze another cat's actions and words. She was capable of taking some unsuspecting tom's jar of joy and then holding it upside down. She was even capable of destroying families, just because she swayed her hips a certain way or said a couple of words. Fawnskip didn't doubt her abilities either. She had toms wrapped around her paws just because she had a pretty pelt. And no, she was not interested in a relationship where her partner saw her as more than a pretty pelt. She did have a pretty pelt, so why not embrace her appearance as well as her personality and talents?

After slipping through the camp walls, Fawnskip felt the air lose its weight. She felt much more at ease, and based off a couple of brief observations, she thought Obsidiansky was also more comfortable. She smiled a genuine smile, lifting her muzzle to the sky and inhaling the fresh air. She closed her eyes as she did this, her tail continuing to sweep softly behind her. She remained in this position for just a few moments before lowering her head, smile growing, and trotting beside Obsidiansky. Her impressive posture did not falter. Fawnskip's pale-colored fur seemed to shine white, and her golden eyes reflected the sunlight.

She made sure to look at Obsidiansky frequently, keeping the innocent look in her eyes and the inviting, genuine smile across her muzzle. Fawnskip truly did not mind spending time with Obsidiansky outside camp. It was... nice, not to constantly flirt. However, Obsidiansky was not to be her best friend, but simply a flirting target. She couldn't be truthful with him, not when she would later crush his heart. ``I agree. Being outside camp is quite nice.`` This was not a lie. Fawnskip felt more free outside the confined camp. ``It seems you find your confidence out here as well, hm? If we're to become acquaintances or dare I say friends, should I keep that in mind?`` Of course, she was not looking for a friend, but every flirt was deceitful... or just plain liars.
Old September 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Pregnancy was not the fun part. Waiting was not the fun part. Sitting and looking down at her bloating belly was not the fun part. That's all she did nowadays, just looking at her belly. Waiting for something to happen. Anything. One of the kits were a ball of fire. They usually knew how to kick her in a good spot. It wasn't comfortable one bit, and she usually had to suppress a growl when that unborn kit was being aggressive with her. The she cat laid sat in her nest, glancing briefly towards the other kits as they played around. It was a treasured site, and she couldn't wait until her own was among the crowd and frolicking around. Well, she couldn't wait until they were out her belly. She had carried kits before, but those kits didn't make it full term as these were. These kits were alive and healthy! It made her wonderful for a second how strong Weaselshade's genes were. However, the thought quickly rolled out of her mind as she settled within her nest comfortably. Pulling her tail towards her to lay it against her heavy belly. Weaselshade's promised to do better at seeing her. She wondered if he were coming in today - she hoped, at least. She wanted him to be a vital part in their kits' lives. She didn't care about herself, but she wanted her kits to know her father. In the corner, she could make out another mother, nursing her young kit. Thea tilted her head to the side, analyzing Mistletoe. Her kit was born a couple days ago. Small and cute little white and grey tabby. Thea adored the little one. Even if she wasn't friends with Mistletoe. Then, her eyes drifted away towards the entrance. Her head laid on her paws, and her eyes half lidded.

@Mystical

You would think, that Weaselshade, when completing his promise to check on Thea, would try to think of reasons why he shouldn't, wish he hadn't made the promise, and be forcing himself to go in. To be thinking something like "Weaselshade, you need to check on her. You made a promise." To be disgusted in him self, and if he did go in tell her he had to leave. To go talk to Lionsoar or train his apprentice. Except, he wasn't. Weaselshade, was not doing anything that you might think he was doing. Instead, he was walking into the nursery without doubting himself. He was going to try not to provoke Thea, and he wasn't going to say something rude to a kit. He would never do that, but to keep the bond he and Thea had formed he needed to stay and do that. Weaselshade looked around the nursery for the molly, unsure where she was. her makeshift nest or her normal nest. Mothkit and Lynxkit could be sleeping in their again after all. Finally, his gaze caught on the beautiful molly and he continued towards her succeeding in not doubting what he was doing. Weaselshade sat down beside her, hoping to not upset her or suggest that he had been in a bad mood. "Hi." He plainly stated.
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

You would think, that Weaselshade, when completing his promise to check on Thea, would try to think of reasons why he shouldn't, wish he hadn't made the promise, and be forcing himself to go in. To be thinking something like "Weaselshade, you need to check on her. You made a promise." To be disgusted in him self, and if he did go in tell her he had to leave. To go talk to Lionsoar or train his apprentice. Except, he wasn't. Weaselshade, was not doing anything that you might think he was doing. Instead, he was walking into the nursery without doubting himself. He was going to try not to provoke Thea, and he wasn't going to say something rude to a kit. He would never do that, but to keep the bond he and Thea had formed he needed to stay and do that. Weaselshade looked around the nursery for the molly, unsure where she was. her makeshift nest or her normal nest. Mothkit and Lynxkit could be sleeping in their again after all. Finally, his gaze caught on the beautiful molly and he continued towards her succeeding in not doubting what he was doing. Weaselshade sat down beside her, hoping to not upset her or suggest that he had been in a bad mood. "Hi." He plainly stated.
Truthfully, Thea didn't think the tom would follow up on his promise. It didn't matter much if he came to see her or not. It wasn't like she was his mate, so it wasn't mandatory for him to come. But, since he figured he would come check on her - a part of her thought it was sweet. He would come to see how she was doing. But, everything was strictly business between them. No romance. No friendship. Well, friendship might be good for the both of them. Raising kits together shouldn't be entirely hard. Weaselshade and herself done it before with Mothkit and Nightkit. So, how hard could it be? Soon enough, the somali mix came into the nursery. Her ears perked, but her eyes stayed to its normal opening. She refused to be shocked. Her head lifted, and she quickly sat up so he would be able to see her easily since he walked into the nursery looking for her. When his gaze landed on her, Thea blinked. He strutted over towards her, sitting next to her. He uttered a greeting towards her, and Thea simply hummed in response. What else was there to say? It was already pretty awkward between them. The last time he was here, they had been laid up together. Pressed against each other as if they were mates. ''I see you've came back.'' Okay. Those words were not needed. She wasn't asking for an argument with the tom again. ''Uh - how are you?'' Again, awkward. She didn't have a normal conversation with the tom. They hardly even talked at all. And, she was fine with that. Ever since she's been with kits, she didn't know whether or not it was bringing them together or making them regret ever getting close to one another.
Closed Thread