Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2019, 10:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Taking a few deep breaths Buttercupbreeze climbed the Breezerock. A place she was so used to looking up at. At the top she stopped.
Looking out she could see over the clearing walls and the tips of ThunderClan's scorched trees trying desperately to grow leaves before leaf bare. Something they probably wouldn't achieve.
Looking around she realized that this was her's to protect, her's to guide, her's to lead. WindClan was her responsibility. She never thought that she would make it. But Blazingstar dying so suddenly after a hunt pained her. She was with him and Applepaw it shouldn't have happened. That stupid hare.
Bitting her lip the molly calmed herself. No she wasn't going to get into that. She had to be strong for her Clanmates. She wasn't going to lead them to ruin. Calm down you've got this, you have to do this Buttercup. She told herself closing her eyes and taking another breath.
Opening her eyes she pressed her claws against the rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" Buttercupbreeze called trying her best to keep her voice from wavering. She was nervous and still a bit shook about the whole witnessing her leader dying thing. Despite that she had played this speech over and over in her in her head desperate for it to sound good. Thinking of all the ways cats could take it. Take her being leader. Take Blazing dying. Everything.
She felt scared, a bit excited but mostly nervous. The bushy tailed feline had never contemplated how she'd feel being leader. She didn't feel worth becoming deputy. Now that she made it to leader how would she feel? Thinking of that she had to choose a deputy, but who? Would cats complain if she chose one of her closest friends? Like Dawnstrike or Cottonspirit? Would they even be a good deputy? No no! consentrate! She pulled herself back looking at the cats as they gathered. Think about that later, one thing at a time. This first.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 21st, 2019, 10:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Fuzzyfeline; |

Snailpaw stalked out of the apprentices den after hearing her aunt call for a clan meeting. She blinked both her eyes, forcing both of her eyes to focus on Buttercupbreeze. It gave her a headache, but she didn't care this was the only way for her to actually see the cat on top of the Breezerock. Now like always she wished her eyes were normal, so she could see better. Only half of Buttercupbreeze showed when she had her eyes normal and she wanted to make sure she didn't miss out on anything. 'Is Blazingstar's accident this bad?,, she thought. Snailpaw's body gave out a shiver and forced her eyes to go back to normal until the deputy began to talk again. Worry ran through the young apprentice, half hoping that everything was going to be alright.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 21st, 2019, 10:41 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Fuzzyfeline

Dawnstrike's ears perked up at Buttercupbreeze's voice. Oh! A Clan meeting! Finally, something exciting around here. Eagerly padding up to the front of the Breezerock, Dawnstrike took her seat and beamed up at her best friend. Upon closer examination, she noticed she looked a little...off. Oh no. Concern plastered Dawnstrike's eyebrows as she narrowed up at Buttercupbreeze. She attempted to catch her friend's gaze, trying to mouth the words 'are you okay?' whenever her chance came by.

Her stomach began to cramp with discomfort. Something tells her this meeting will bring bad news.

Last edited by Doom; October 21st, 2019 at 11:24 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:07 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Fuzzyfeline

Twitchwhisker trotted up to the Breezerock, his eyes open in anticipation. He sat beside some of the other cats that had gathered, his mind which usually wandered focused solely on Buttercupbreeze. He didn't look away from the leader. The only thought in his mind was what she was about to say. His tail curled around his paws and started to twitch like normal, the wild twitch of his tail was something he hoped not a distraction to the other cats, he tried to still it with his paw. He held in a hiss when pain shot through his tail, he huffed, wishing it still. He let go of his tail and turned back to the leader.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 10:42 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Everyone deserved a second chance.

Foxpudge wished he believed that, but after everything-- the long chain of mistakes that made up his existence, he didn't believe it. Perhaps some cats did, but he sure as hell didn't, and for a moment he wanted to deflate within himself and disappear.

Because no matter how hard he tried, it wouldn't change who he was or what he'd done. He had betrayed his Clan-- opposed the rule of a cat who showed him more kindness than he was owed, and hurt a cat he had thought was the better candidate for leadership.

He was a fool, a coward, and a traitor, and time wouldn't wash the blood off his paws.

With Blazingstar's attention turned back to the dispersing crowd, and Buttercupbreeze's attention still on her daughter and friend, there was a chill that radiated Foxpudge's body, sending shivers down his spine.

He had.. never felt so alone, and he didn't know how to handle that. But he still put on a small smile, nodded in both their directions, and went on his way toward the warriors' den.

Let them enjoy being with their Clan-mates and kin, cats who were far more trustworthy than himself. The last thing Foxpudge wanted to do was be a bother.

(I hope you don't mind. If you do just ignore this)

Snailpaw noticed Foxpudge, padding over to him, seeing that he was by himself. She had grown a little close to this tom and felt sorry that he had hardly any family. At least she had an aunt and an adopted family. The apprentice with the face deformity walked up to the older warrior. She remembered the hawk she had caught with him.

The black and white apprentice looked at him, trying to smile even though she knew this was no time to smile. She didn't want to start a jormal conversation of how are you and how are you doing, so she thought of something else to say to the tom. She didn't want to bore the tom to leave like normal.

"Hey Foxpudge. Thought you would like some company. Its been quite a day today.", she meowed. Snailpaw looked up at Buttercupbreeze, wondering what the deputy was going to announce. Her smile faded, worry ran through her short black and white fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 22nd, 2019, 02:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
There were so many things to watch in the nursery, it was hard to keep track of everyone all at once. And even if his back was to one of the walls and no one could sneak up behind him, Rookpatch was still very surprised when Pigeonkit hopped in front of him. The calico tom visibly flinched at the sudden movement in front of his face, but he quickly relaxed with a very bright, and very kind smile. A sweet sense of delight washed through the tom as he realized the kit had come to speak with him. There were very cats who bothered trying to talk to him due to his severe stutter that only got worse with fear and embarrassment, so to actually have someone approach him was a blessing. Kits were practically always the kindest, they never minded talking to you, playing with you, including you in things because they had no reason not to. They didn't have prejudices or expectations, they just saw you as another cat. "H-H-Heh-Hello-o th-th-th-air-there! W-W-Wh-What's-s y-your.. N-Name? {Hello there! What's your name?}" Tilting his head slightly, Rookpatch would continue to smile, his tail curled to his side and paws tucked beneath him.

The small kit tilted his head a bit once he realized the older cat had flinched. Why did he flinch? Sure, Pigeonkit has ‘scared’ the other kits before when playing their silly games, but he wasn’t that scary, was he? The black kit thought about this for a few moments longer, then dropped it once he saw the calico smile. Pigeonkit smiled back at him, his tail flicking as he waited for the warrior to respond. Once he did, Pigeonkit’s smile faltered as he took a few seconds to try and understand what he said. “I’m sorry, but uhm...” He paused for a moment. “Oh! My name is Pigeonkit, if that’s what you were asking. I’m not completely sure that’s what you were asking because you were stuttering a bit, sorry if that sounded rude. Anyway, what’s your name?”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:57 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

For the most part, cats in WindClan thought Bunnypaw was a freak. She'd been called names, avoided, laughed at, all because of her own beliefs. Why shouldn't there be spirits? Why should she have to believe that cats went to a different place when they died? Wasn't it just as reasonable to say that they stayed here, among the rest of them, watching their loved ones? Bunnypaw could feel them among the Clan. True, perhaps she couldn't see them, exactly, but that didn't matter. It shouldn't matter. At the moment, Bunnypaw was doing what she usually did in the afternoons; waiting and watching. Sometimes, if she was lucky, she'd get a glimpse of what she thought was a spirit; a connection between the physical world and their own world, but she was never able to speak to one. There had been that quiet little kit, the one she'd been so convinced was a spirit, but in the end, it had turned out he was just... well... quiet.

Perhaps one day she would get a glimpse into the world she so desperately wanted to know more about.

Until then, however, Bunnypaw was happy to sit and wait. Watching was fun for her, mainly because she was out of sight of cats who liked to taunt her, and on a lesser note because someday, she was convinced she'd get to see a spirit. Even if her wish never came true, she would uphold her own beliefs. Maybe one day she'd be proven wrong, or proven right, but either way, she'd never put down someone else's. What was so hard about treating everyone with respect? Why did it seem like something that other cats simply couldn't do?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:49 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For the most part, cats in WindClan thought Bunnypaw was a freak. She'd been called names, avoided, laughed at, all because of her own beliefs. Why shouldn't there be spirits? Why should she have to believe that cats went to a different place when they died? Wasn't it just as reasonable to say that they stayed here, among the rest of them, watching their loved ones? Bunnypaw could feel them among the Clan. True, perhaps she couldn't see them, exactly, but that didn't matter. It shouldn't matter. At the moment, Bunnypaw was doing what she usually did in the afternoons; waiting and watching. Sometimes, if she was lucky, she'd get a glimpse of what she thought was a spirit; a connection between the physical world and their own world, but she was never able to speak to one. There had been that quiet little kit, the one she'd been so convinced was a spirit, but in the end, it had turned out he was just... well... quiet.

Perhaps one day she would get a glimpse into the world she so desperately wanted to know more about.

Until then, however, Bunnypaw was happy to sit and wait. Watching was fun for her, mainly because she was out of sight of cats who liked to taunt her, and on a lesser note because someday, she was convinced she'd get to see a spirit. Even if her wish never came true, she would uphold her own beliefs. Maybe one day she'd be proven wrong, or proven right, but either way, she'd never put down someone else's. What was so hard about treating everyone with respect? Why did it seem like something that other cats simply couldn't do?
Talonpaw trots into the clearing from the apprentice den, his bright yellow eyes scanning the clearing for something, anything to do. His eyes finally rested on Bunnypaw, he noticed the peculiar she-cat sitting and waiting. His ears twitched at the thought of all the murmurs he had heard around the den. He stuck on those thoughts for a moment, feeling his ears get hot in anger. Starclan! Apprenticed can be so mean! the young tom tried not to stomp as he made his way over to Bunnypaw. "Hello." He purred sweetly, trying to keep his tone smooth.

Talonpaw tried to look the she-cat over with out seeming creepy or strange, though the fast pace trotting instead of walking was already strange enough. His tail waved as he took a seat infront of the she-cat
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Venus @Skeleton Bliss Girl @sunflowerseed
(Just mentioning who replied, still open.)

Watching the Clan gather Buttercupbreeze noticed that their was a wide range of expressions. Non seemed to be upset and no one called out to her. This was a good start. Catching Dawnstrike's gaze the creamy molly ever so slightly shook her head. She wasn't okay but now wasn't the time for this.
Looking over the Clan she let them settle in and go quiet, silently watching them. Suddenly that whole speech she had prepared was gone. She couldn't remember a word.
She didn't want to wing it but was willing to if it was her last choice. StarClan help me say this right. Buttercup plead.
Taking yet another deep breath the creamy molly steadied her breath. "Some of you may know, or assume, why this meeting has been called." Buttercup started trailing her brown eyes over the gathered cats. A pause took hold of the molly as her throat tried to tighten. "It pains me to report that Blazingstar has passed on... " She announced lowering her head in respect to the formal leader. "His injuries had gotten infected and there was nothing else Beeblaze could do for him." She explained looking back up to meet the gazes of her Clanmates. She tried not to let the sadness effect the rest of the cats or let their reactions effect her. She couldn't become a complete mess, not in front of the whole Clan.
Bitting her lip the bushy tailed molly let cats take in the information. Whatever it be, they had their rights. "Blazingstar was a good leader, he lead WindClan through both good and bad times. He has taught me more then I thought I would learn from leading beside him. I know he has taught many of you things in his life time as well. He was a friend to many of you and I know his loss will greatly impacted WindClan." Buttercupbreeze meowed emotion trying to cloud her voice. Despite his mistakes she respected him. She cared for him, maybe they didn't hang out all the time or consider each other close friends. She had trusted him with her life and was painfully aware he had trusted her with his. Yet he died when she was with him.
Trying to keep her legs steady the creamy feline watched her Clanmates. She wanted to give them a chance to speak again. She would continue if no one had any comments on the matter. And when she was stable enough to announce the vigle, her taking up leadership of WindClan, everything she needed to say.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:20 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Venus @Skeleton Bliss Girl @sunflowerseed
(Just mentioning who replied, still open.)

Watching the Clan gather Buttercupbreeze noticed that their was a wide range of expressions. Non seemed to be upset and no one called out to her. This was a good start. Catching Dawnstrike's gaze the creamy molly ever so slightly shook her head. She wasn't okay but now wasn't the time for this.
Looking over the Clan she let them settle in and go quiet, silently watching them. Suddenly that whole speech she had prepared was gone. She couldn't remember a word.
She didn't want to wing it but was willing to if it was her last choice. StarClan help me say this right. Buttercup plead.
Taking yet another deep breath the creamy molly steadied her breath. "Some of you may know, or assume, why this meeting has been called." Buttercup started trailing her brown eyes over the gathered cats. A pause took hold of the molly as her throat tried to tighten. "It pains me to report that Blazingstar has passed on... " She announced lowering her head in respect to the formal leader. "His injuries had gotten infected and there was nothing else Beeblaze could do for him." She explained looking back up to meet the gazes of her Clanmates. She tried not to let the sadness effect the rest of the cats or let their reactions effect her. She couldn't become a complete mess, not in front of the whole Clan.
Bitting her lip the bushy tailed molly let cats take in the information. Whatever it be, they had their rights. "Blazingstar was a good leader, he lead WindClan through both good and bad times. He has taught me more then I thought I would learn from leading beside him. I know he has taught many of you things in his life time as well. He was a friend to many of you and I know his loss will greatly impacted WindClan." Buttercupbreeze meowed emotion trying to cloud her voice. Despite his mistakes she respected him. She cared for him, maybe they didn't hang out all the time or consider each other close friends. She had trusted him with her life and was painfully aware he had trusted her with his. Yet he died when she was with him.
Trying to keep her legs steady the creamy feline watched her Clanmates. She wanted to give them a chance to speak again. She would continue if no one had any comments on the matter. And when she was stable enough to announce the vigle, her taking up leadership of WindClan, everything she needed to say.
The patterned tom nodded. The molly was right, Blazingstar had been a magnificent leader. he stared at the molly, his eyes full of purpose. He had no comment, he was filled with anticipation and anxiety for the future. He allowed his tail to twitch, a purr rising in his throat.
Closed Thread