Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 18th, 2017, 03:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw's ears flicked up and she rose partially from where she had been rewrapping the leaf wrap around the poppy seeds in the herb store. She had thought she had heard something before, though she had thought that perhaps it was Cliffheart shifting in his sleep since the young feline still had difficulty differentiating the scent of cats in the herb-thick air of the den.
The tuxedo spotted the source of the voice fairly quickly, a brown kit standing near the center of the den.
"Yes?" She asked. The kit didn't look particularly injured or actually at all injured or sick so she continued to fold the confusing package of the leaf between her white paws.
Fawnkit let out a small sigh of relief. The cat didn't seem mad she had come in. But being in front of a high rank cat made her paws tingle with happyness and fear. Fawnkit shifted her paws, "I just wanted to maybe help out and ask a few things, if you aren't to busy." She mewed. Fawnkit looked up at Ebonypaw, if the cat had the paicence to listen to her questions the the lest she could do was help. Fawnkit knew she could ask difficult questions at some times. But if Ebonypaw could only have a quick chat, Fawnkit would just have to ask the question that had been haunting her mind. She shifted her gaze over to what Ebonypaw had been doing. It seemed she had been rapping some sort of seeds in a leaf. Her green orbs flickered with curiosity. Why was she rapping the seeds? What kind of leaf was that? The questions buzzed around her mind. Fawnkit flicked her tail, hardly holding in the questions she so desperately wanted to blurt out.
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkit let out a small sigh of relief. The cat didn't seem mad she had come in. But being in front of a high rank cat made her paws tingle with happyness and fear. Fawnkit shifted her paws, "I just wanted to maybe help out and ask a few things, if you aren't to busy." She mewed. Fawnkit looked up at Ebonypaw, if the cat had the paicence to listen to her questions the the lest she could do was help. Fawnkit knew she could ask difficult questions at some times. But if Ebonypaw could only have a quick chat, Fawnkit would just have to ask the question that had been haunting her mind. She shifted her gaze over to what Ebonypaw had been doing. It seemed she had been rapping some sort of seeds in a leaf. Her green orbs flickered with curiosity. Why was she rapping the seeds? What kind of leaf was that? The questions buzzed around her mind. Fawnkit flicked her tail, hardly holding in the questions she so desperately wanted to blurt out.
Ebonypaw looked back down at the small black seeds on the half-open leaf between her paws and then returned her gaze to the kit. She was apprehensive of letting the kit near the herbs, since she had been a kit and leaves had been very fun to shred apart or play with.
"I'm... Not sure if it's such a good idea for you to help me, and there isn't really much to help with, but if you're quiet so you don't wake Cliffheart you can ask some questions." She told the younger she-cat, her blue eyes licerong momentarily over to the unconscious feline form before returning to the other cat. She had never had a cat stay in the den before and somehow it seemed kind of... Weird, like most new things were when they first began.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ebonypaw looked back down at the small black seeds on the half-open leaf between her paws and then returned her gaze to the kit. She was apprehensive of letting the kit near the herbs, since she had been a kit and leaves had been very fun to shred apart or play with.
"I'm... Not sure if it's such a good idea for you to help me, and there isn't really much to help with, but if you're quiet so you don't wake Cliffheart you can ask some questions." She told the younger she-cat, her blue eyes licerong momentarily over to the unconscious feline form before returning to the other cat. She had never had a cat stay in the den before and somehow it seemed kind of... Weird, like most new things were when they first began.
Fawnkit looked over at Cliffheart, then back at Evonypaw. She began to wonder even more things. Why was Cliffheart in here? Why couldn't she help? Fawnkit already knew one thing. Ebonypaw most likely didn't want her to help because if her age. Most kits seemed to fight with leafs. Fawnkit usually just collected the pale purple ones and hid them in her nest. She didn't see why they would destroy such a pretty thing. Starfall's question still echoed her mind as she quietly padded closer to the apprentice in effort to not wake the other cats. She managed to sit quietly, keeping her claws sheath. Holding her breath, Fawnkit asked her first question. "If your a apprentice, who trains you?" She quietly squeaked. She shifted her paws, there were a few rumors about who had been training her, but Fawnkit wanted a direct answer.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit looked over at Cliffheart, then back at Evonypaw. She began to wonder even more things. Why was Cliffheart in here? Why couldn't she help? Fawnkit already knew one thing. Ebonypaw most likely didn't want her to help because if her age. Most kits seemed to fight with leafs. Fawnkit usually just collected the pale purple ones and hid them in her nest. She didn't see why they would destroy such a pretty thing. Starfall's question still echoed her mind as she quietly padded closer to the apprentice in effort to not wake the other cats. She managed to sit quietly, keeping her claws sheath. Holding her breath, Fawnkit asked her first question. "If your a apprentice, who trains you?" She quietly squeaked. She shifted her paws, there were a few rumors about who had been training her, but Fawnkit wanted a direct answer.
Ebonypaw waited, watching the brown she-cat lad closed and then sit down before she shifted her gaze back to the leaf between her paws and continued to try to get it wrapped up again.
The first question was at least one that she could answer, which she was very glad about. Being only nine moons old and still largely inexperienced in medicine she didn't know much, let alone anything that could really be questioned, about the world in general, and wasn't really sure what all of the herbs in the debwere or if she was allowed to give the information to someone else. Things that she had not thought about when she told the Kit that she could ask questions.
"Aconiteheart." She replied simply, not taking her eyes from the poppy seeds.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ebonypaw waited, watching the brown she-cat lad closed and then sit down before she shifted her gaze back to the leaf between her paws and continued to try to get it wrapped up again.
The first question was at least one that she could answer, which she was very glad about. Being only nine moons old and still largely inexperienced in medicine she didn't know much, let alone anything that could really be questioned, about the world in general, and wasn't really sure what all of the herbs in the debwere or if she was allowed to give the information to someone else. Things that she had not thought about when she told the Kit that she could ask questions.
"Aconiteheart." She replied simply, not taking her eyes from the poppy seeds.
Fawnkit nodded, flicking her gaze over to the stores of herbs. She turned her ears at Ebonypaw. She didn't want to bother the cat with to many questions. So she just thought maybe Starclan sent this 'Aconiteheart.' Fawnkit curled her tail tightly around her paws, sitting straight up. She looked over at Ebonypaw. Afraid of how that cat would react, she keep her tone low. "Did Starclan choose you, or did the leader?" Even if it was just the leader, Ebonypaw seemed to be a good medicine cat. Fawnkit looked at Ebonypaw's paws, seeing she was trying to fold the leaf. Fawnkit shifted her paws as if she was doing the same. I wonder why she would do that, Fawnkit thought. She stopped, tucking her paws back. She sniffed the air, but it only seemed to be herbs. Fawnkit let out a small smile. This place was kind of nice. No wonder Ebonypaw was a medicine cat.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit nodded, flicking her gaze over to the stores of herbs. She turned her ears at Ebonypaw. She didn't want to bother the cat with to many questions. So she just thought maybe Starclan sent this 'Aconiteheart.' Fawnkit curled her tail tightly around her paws, sitting straight up. She looked over at Ebonypaw. Afraid of how that cat would react, she keep her tone low. "Did Starclan choose you, or did the leader?" Even if it was just the leader, Ebonypaw seemed to be a good medicine cat. Fawnkit looked at Ebonypaw's paws, seeing she was trying to fold the leaf. Fawnkit shifted her paws as if she was doing the same. I wonder why she would do that, Fawnkit thought. She stopped, tucking her paws back. She sniffed the air, but it only seemed to be herbs. Fawnkit let out a small smile. This place was kind of nice. No wonder Ebonypaw was a medicine cat.
Ebonypaw glanced sideways at the brown she-cat who was sitting beside her momentarily before returning her eyes to the leaf, which she had paused in wrapping.
"There was a sign." She mewed, licking her chest lightly before going back to wrapping up the leaf.
The tuxedo finished wrapping it, glad at the fact it would stay together, and pawed it back into the herb store among the other leaves and leaf wraps that it held.
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:09 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ebonypaw glanced sideways at the brown she-cat who was sitting beside her momentarily before returning her eyes to the leaf, which she had paused in wrapping.
"There was a sign." She mewed, licking her chest lightly before going back to wrapping up the leaf.
The tuxedo finished wrapping it, glad at the fact it would stay together, and pawed it back into the herb store among the other leaves and leaf wraps that it held.
Fawnkit leaned over to see what Ebonypaw had been doing. Her ears narrowed forward. She sat back up, beginning to question more things. Her gaze flickered back to Ebonypaw. She ignored the other questions that pushed against her muzzle. She looked over at The leaf rap. "Why were you rapping that? Will they go bad if you don't?" She asked. Fawnkit let her stiff posture fade out. She was sure Ebonypaw wouldn't get upset as a wuestion as simple as that.
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit leaned over to see what Ebonypaw had been doing. Her ears narrowed forward. She sat back up, beginning to question more things. Her gaze flickered back to Ebonypaw. She ignored the other questions that pushed against her muzzle. She looked over at The leaf rap. "Why were you rapping that? Will they go bad if you don't?" She asked. Fawnkit let her stiff posture fade out. She was sure Ebonypaw wouldn't get upset as a wuestion as simple as that.
Ebonypaw blinked slowly and then pulled her forelegs back under her body and turning to face Fawnkit, pushing herself up into a sitting position.
"Mainly just so they don't roll around and get lost." The tuxedo cat mewed, flicking an ear and wrapping her tail around her paws once she had finished speaking. It was weird to be taller than another cat when sitting, she hadn't really interacted much with kits since she left the nursery and she found it a bit weird to look down rather than up are or just directly at those who you were speaking to.
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:52 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ebonypaw blinked slowly and then pulled her forelegs back under her body and turning to face Fawnkit, pushing herself up into a sitting position.
"Mainly just so they don't roll around and get lost." The tuxedo cat mewed, flicking an ear and wrapping her tail around her paws once she had finished speaking. It was weird to be taller than another cat when sitting, she hadn't really interacted much with kits since she left the nursery and she found it a bit weird to look down rather than up are or just directly at those who you were speaking to.
Fawnkit nodded, that made since. She looked over more. Curiosity flickered in her eyes. She hardly knew anything about herbs, it was nice to see Ebonypaw knew a lot about herbs. The brown kit let out a small purr as she began to ask her next question. "What was it like when you first walked in as a medicine cat apprentice?" Fawnkit asked. She shuffled her paws, ready to blurt out multiple questions. She had to wait, just wait. Fawnkit looked up at Ebonypaw, her face beeming with questions.
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit nodded, that made since. She looked over more. Curiosity flickered in her eyes. She hardly knew anything about herbs, it was nice to see Ebonypaw knew a lot about herbs. The brown kit let out a small purr as she began to ask her next question. "What was it like when you first walked in as a medicine cat apprentice?" Fawnkit asked. She shuffled her paws, ready to blurt out multiple questions. She had to wait, just wait. Fawnkit looked up at Ebonypaw, her face beeming with questions.
Ebonypaw scanned the young feline with her blue orbs, watching how she moved. She honestly had no clue if they looked excited or not, their voice sounded excited though. Excited about what? She flicked an ear as she shook away the thoughts. How exactly was she going to answer that question? Ebonypaw was generally very quiet about her own feelings and didn't often tell them to somebody else, so she decided to instead find a loophole in the question.
"Pretty much exactly like this." She meowed, sweeping her tail partway up and then settling it back down against her paws to gesture at the surrounding area that was the den.