Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 13th, 2017, 12:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Brooklyn Trees @Empress Of Evil

Heavy breathing, the strong taste of iron, and the smell of death drifted in the air. She knew it was a bad idea, yet she still let the older go battle, she didn't try to convince her not to, it was all her fault. Starfall had the spotted elder on her back, her side slashed open and multiple deep wounds littered her body, she was in horrible condition. The white warrior burst into the medicine cat den, her blue orbs were wide with fear and horror "Ebonypaw! Quick please she needs help!" she cried, her voice cracked in the middle of the sentence, her voice dripped with worry. Could she be saved? Was she too late? The cloud colored warrior gently layed the older molly down and shuffled back, her ears flattened against her head. "Sh-she went to battle against the Dusk Syndicate....and bumped into Singeni- I-I mean singe." she stated softly, her tail tip flicking back and fourth. She let out a shallow breath and slowly backed out of the medicine cat den, she wouldn't be of any help, she didn't know what any of the herbs do none the less know how to clean wounds, she would just be taking up space.

Rainpebble knew where she was, she knew what was happening, and she knew that she couldn't stop it. She was dying. Her wounds were to horrid for her to magically survive, she lost too much blood and honestly, it was her time to go. The black spotted warrior let out shallow wheezes, blood still pouring from her gashes on her stomach and elsewhere, but she didn't feel any pain, no, in fact she was numb. Everything was numb. Her senses especially, for a second she forgot where she was, who she was, what had happened. But it came back along with a flash of pain which was only brief. The elder's blue hues only had a little flicker of light left, small, and not too bright. At the moment only one thing flashed in her mind 'Was I good enough?' did she fight well enough for her lost clan mates? Did she fight well enough for her clan? She let out a low, ragged breath and looked at Ebonypaw, her sapphire hues flickered wit uncertainty "...Can....you bring me...Auroraflame?" she asked softly, weakly, as she gave the younger a reassuring smile, there was no need to try, she already had a paw in Starclans territory. "I must...tell her something....before I go." she wheezed out, a grimace replaced her smile as she shifted, pain flashed through her frail body once more. She refused to leave until she could tell her apprentice goodbye, tell her just how proud she was, tell her how much she loved her, as though she was her own daughter. Pain stabbed her this time, not pain from her wounds, no it was pain from her heart, from her very soul, she was leaving behind her family, those she cared for, leaving them alone in the world, how awful was she?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:12 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Brooklyn Trees @Empress Of Evil

Heavy breathing, the strong taste of iron, and the smell of death drifted in the air. She knew it was a bad idea, yet she still let the older go battle, she didn't try to convince her not to, it was all her fault. Starfall had the spotted elder on her back, her side slashed open and multiple deep wounds littered her body, she was in horrible condition. The white warrior burst into the medicine cat den, her blue orbs were wide with fear and horror "Ebonypaw! Quick please she needs help!" she cried, her voice cracked in the middle of the sentence, her voice dripped with worry. Could she be saved? Was she too late? The cloud colored warrior gently layed the older molly down and shuffled back, her ears flattened against her head. "Sh-she went to battle against the Dusk Syndicate....and bumped into Singeni- I-I mean singe." she stated softly, her tail tip flicking back and fourth. She let out a shallow breath and slowly backed out of the medicine cat den, she wouldn't be of any help, she didn't know what any of the herbs do none the less know how to clean wounds, she would just be taking up space.

Rainpebble knew where she was, she knew what was happening, and she knew that she couldn't stop it. She was dying. Her wounds were to horrid for her to magically survive, she lost too much blood and honestly, it was her time to go. The black spotted warrior let out shallow wheezes, blood still pouring from her gashes on her stomach and elsewhere, but she didn't feel any pain, no, in fact she was numb. Everything was numb. Her senses especially, for a second she forgot where she was, who she was, what had happened. But it came back along with a flash of pain which was only brief. The elder's blue hues only had a little flicker of light left, small, and not too bright. At the moment only one thing flashed in her mind 'Was I good enough?' did she fight well enough for her lost clan mates? Did she fight well enough for her clan? She let out a low, ragged breath and looked at Ebonypaw, her sapphire hues flickered wit uncertainty "...Can....you bring me...Auroraflame?" she asked softly, weakly, as she gave the younger a reassuring smile, there was no need to try, she already had a paw in Starclans territory. "I must...tell her something....before I go." she wheezed out, a grimace replaced her smile as she shifted, pain flashed through her frail body once more. She refused to leave until she could tell her apprentice goodbye, tell her just how proud she was, tell her how much she loved her, as though she was her own daughter. Pain stabbed her this time, not pain from her wounds, no it was pain from her heart, from her very soul, she was leaving behind her family, those she cared for, leaving them alone in the world, how awful was she?
Her mind was a mess. Ever since the battle had ended, her thoughts and mind had been all over the place. Auroraflame hadn't been eating enough, she had had hardly a wink of sleep, and she was traumatised. Each day, the horror struck her again and again that she had killed a cat. So maybe she could've been the one killed instead and she was simply defending herself, but she had killed a cat. All she had wanted to do was to hurt her enough until her opponent got the message. The deputy had told herself over and over to stop dwelling on the past and move on. The clan needed her. If she was going to continue acting the way that she was, SkyClan would become disorganised and 'out of order'. But it was much harder than one might think. Auroraflame now seemed to be punishing herself for her action, even if it had been an accident. She should have never gone for the shoulders, then Boreas wouldn't have moved and at the last second get pierced in the throat instead of the shoulders. How many lives had she now ruined? The ebony feline felt as though the weight of the world was resting on her shoulders, she needed help, but seeing dead and injured felines wasn't helping, especially when some were her own clan mates.

Earlier, the deputy had seen her former mentor being carried into the medicine cat den. Concern had overcome her and she had decided to check up on Rainpebble. "Rainpebble?" she whispered, her voice trembling. So many emotions were running through her head, playing with her thoughts. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw her former mentor. StarClan please don't do this to me, Auroraflame pleaded, tears forming in her eyes. Whilst the she-cat might be about 40 or so moons younger than her mentor, Rainpebble was still one of her closest friends. She had taught her everything that the deputy knew to this day. Auroraflame couldn't help but feel as though she hadn't yet made her mentor proud enough yet. She felt as though she still hadn't proved herself to her mentor. Rainpebble wasn't just a mentor to her, she was a close friend, and basically a second mother. She had always treated her with respect and to see her in such a state made her upset and angry. Who would dare do such a thing?

She didn't have to be a medicine cat for Auroraflame to see that her former mentor probably didn't have much longer to live. She choked back the sobs and cries as tears welled up in her orbs, threatening to spill. She had to hope. That was one important thing that Rainpebble had taught her. You must look forward and keep on hoping. "Please, there must be something you can do! Tell me there is!" Auroraflame begged, turning her attention to Ebonypaw. The deputy wouldn't blame the medicine cat couldn't save her, but she would be thankful if she tried. Tears were now running down her cheek as she stared back at her former mentor. "Don't go. I still have yet to make you proud. Stay. Tell me who did this to you. I'll find them and avenge you! Just don't leave me," Auroraflame said, not bothering to hold back her tears anymore. Her ears flattened against her head as she stared at the wounded she-cat, her eyes sad as she sniffles every now and again. Surely Rainpebble wouldn't leave just yet? She may be old but she still had lots more moons to live. Auroraflame had heard the cats live up to about 120 moons before dying of old age. Or even before. Rainpebble was only about 70 moons or so. The ebony she-cat felt as if though her world was falling apart. First, she murdered someone, and second, her mentor was dying. Please don't tell me that there's anything else, the deputy thought closing her eyes for a brief moment. She gazed at her mentor, the tears slowing down but still present.
Please don't leave me.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Her mind was a mess. Ever since the battle had ended, her thoughts and mind had been all over the place. Auroraflame hadn't been eating enough, she had had hardly a wink of sleep, and she was traumatised. Each day, the horror struck her again and again that she had killed a cat. So maybe she could've been the one killed instead and she was simply defending herself, but she had killed a cat. All she had wanted to do was to hurt her enough until her opponent got the message. The deputy had told herself over and over to stop dwelling on the past and move on. The clan needed her. If she was going to continue acting the way that she was, SkyClan would become disorganised and 'out of order'. But it was much harder than one might think. Auroraflame now seemed to be punishing herself for her action, even if it had been an accident. She should have never gone for the shoulders, then Boreas wouldn't have moved and at the last second get pierced in the throat instead of the shoulders. How many lives had she now ruined? The ebony feline felt as though the weight of the world was resting on her shoulders, she needed help, but seeing dead and injured felines wasn't helping, especially when some were her own clan mates.

Earlier, the deputy had seen her former mentor being carried into the medicine cat den. Concern had overcome her and she had decided to check up on Rainpebble. "Rainpebble?" she whispered, her voice trembling. So many emotions were running through her head, playing with her thoughts. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw her former mentor. StarClan please don't do this to me, Auroraflame pleaded, tears forming in her eyes. Whilst the she-cat might be about 40 or so moons younger than her mentor, Rainpebble was still one of her closest friends. She had taught her everything that the deputy knew to this day. Auroraflame couldn't help but feel as though she hadn't yet made her mentor proud enough yet. She felt as though she still hadn't proved herself to her mentor. Rainpebble wasn't just a mentor to her, she was a close friend, and basically a second mother. She had always treated her with respect and to see her in such a state made her upset and angry. Who would dare do such a thing?

She didn't have to be a medicine cat for Auroraflame to see that her former mentor probably didn't have much longer to live. She choked back the sobs and cries as tears welled up in her orbs, threatening to spill. She had to hope. That was one important thing that Rainpebble had taught her. You must look forward and keep on hoping. "Please, there must be something you can do! Tell me there is!" Auroraflame begged, turning her attention to Ebonypaw. The deputy wouldn't blame the medicine cat couldn't save her, but she would be thankful if she tried. Tears were now running down her cheek as she stared back at her former mentor. "Don't go. I still have yet to make you proud. Stay. Tell me who did this to you. I'll find them and avenge you! Just don't leave me," Auroraflame said, not bothering to hold back her tears anymore. Her ears flattened against her head as she stared at the wounded she-cat, her eyes sad as she sniffles every now and again. Surely Rainpebble wouldn't leave just yet? She may be old but she still had lots more moons to live. Auroraflame had heard the cats live up to about 120 moons before dying of old age. Or even before. Rainpebble was only about 70 moons or so. The ebony she-cat felt as if though her world was falling apart. First, she murdered someone, and second, her mentor was dying. Please don't tell me that there's anything else, the deputy thought closing her eyes for a brief moment. She gazed at her mentor, the tears slowing down but still present.
Please don't leave me.
The younger feline's eyes widened as she saw the bleeding form being placed on the ground before her, and for a moment she simply watched the frail form, not even sure what to do.
She had so many wounds.
It was not until the deputy had asked for something, some reassurance that this she-cat may survive, that Ebonyfrost found herself forming an actual assesment of it.

Quickly, Ebonyfrost gathered cobwebs, much more than she might have needed, and tore a lump from it, beginning to press it tenderly against the torn skin.
But the gashes were large and the bleeding didn't stop.
She laid the soaked one by her side and tore another piece from the clump, sticky strands catching to her paws as she pressed them to one of the larger wounds.
Press.
Wait.
Discard.
Tear.
Rewind.
Repeat.
There was not much more than this that she could do if bleeding continued.

(Sorry, it's a bit short, but I really don't know what to have her do...)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Please don't leave me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
The younger feline's eyes widened as she saw the bleeding form being placed on the ground before her, and for a moment she simply watched the frail form, not even sure what to do.
She had so many wounds.
It was not until the deputy had asked for something, some reassurance that this she-cat may survive, that Ebonyfrost found herself forming an actual assesment of it.

Quickly, Ebonyfrost gathered cobwebs, much more than she might have needed, and tore a lump from it, beginning to press it tenderly against the torn skin.
But the gashes were large and the bleeding didn't stop.
She laid the soaked one by her side and tore another piece from the clump, sticky strands catching to her paws as she pressed them to one of the larger wounds.
Press.
Wait.
Discard.
Tear.
Rewind.
Repeat.
There was not much more than this that she could do if bleeding continued.

(Sorry, it's a bit short, but I really don't know what to have her do...)
[That's okay, that was the plan wasn't it? No need to apologize /v\ ]

The silver, black spotted molly lifted her head slowly at the sound of her former apprentices voice, a smile formed on her maw. Just the cat she was looking for, just the molly she was hoping to speak too, just deputy she deputy she was wishing to say goodbye to. She knew she wasn't going to make it through these wounds, she could already feel her body becoming more and more numb, she couldn't feel any pain although she knew that she should considering the fact that she had a gaping hole in her side. The elder shot her former apprentice a smile before it was quickly replaced with a grimace as the Medicine cat put pressure on her wound. There's the pain, now most would hate the feeling, but to the dying elder, it meant that she'd be in this world just a little longer, and that's all she asked Starclan for at the moment. Multiple things were running through her mind at the moment, words she always wanted to tell the deputy, praises she wanted to drown her in, words of sorrow and of guilt. She was leaving her only apprentice behind, her only pride and joy in this world, Rainpebble wasn't going to be able to guide her through any hardships anymore, unable to tell Auroraflame her tales back in her younger moons.

Rainpebble let out a ragged breath and closed her eyes, trying to control her breathing to make her sound better than she actually was. "Auroraflame....I thought I taught you not to live your life with revenge and hatred leading the way." she wheezed, although she was dying she wasn't going to stop teaching, stop helping, stop believing. She knew she only had a little while left to tell her former apprentice.....the molly she thought of as a daughter, just what she thought of her, just how much the elder was actually proud of her, how much she loved her. The silver molly shifted her weight and let out a pained grunt, she might as well make it easier to see her former apprentice in her last moments, she could tell by Ebonyfrost's movements that she wasn't going to make it. "Thank you....Ebonyfrost....you don't have to continue, I know I won't last much longer." she told the medicine cat, her silver orbs flickered with honesty, she didn't want to dry out the medicine cats recourses, they needed to be used on other's that had a chance at living. The elder's vision was becoming blurred but she could see the pooling blood clearly, it caked her pelt and stained her paws, although she wasn't sure how much of it was hers, and what was Singe's. She took a deep breath before she continued, her blurry focus now upon the deputy's figure "You've made me the proudest cat in all clans....the proudest cat in the...world." she stated "You walked into my life as a story....and now you're leaving as a legend...I'm so proud of you." she took a deep breath and gave the ebony warrior a soft smile "I'll always be watching over you, I'll always be right beside you, I'll always love you.....I'll love you forever and always." she chuckled, which was replaced with a cough, but instead of spit, it was blood, a sign that she only had a few seconds left.

Rainpebble shakily lifted her paw and rubbed Auroraflame's cheek, catching a tear drop before the limb landed heavily back upon the den floor. "Goodbye.....Auroraflame." she purred before the little ounce of life flickered out of the elders eyes and her maw lay slack, her breathing ceased. She was dead, lifeless, limp, and free from the world's wars, the worlds pain, and the world's chains.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 27th, 2017, 03:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

She had to calm down. Taking slow, deep breaths, Auroraflame calmed down and silenced her sobs. She couldn't be like this in front of her mentor. She had to stay strong, she couldn't let her emotions get the better of her. But it was much harder than the deputy could ever expect. The ebony she-cat could never know what to expect when it came to emotions. When she was angry, she could feel like hurting everyone in her sight. When she was sad, she could become extremely weak emotionally. Looking at her former mentor, it hurt Auroraflame to see her in such pain. No one had the right to be going through the amount of pain that her former mentor was. This wasn't right, it wasn't fair. But life wasn't fair and it wouldn't ever be fair. Even if there were times where you felt like life was treating you like a queen, something would eventually come and make you tumble down to the bottom. But that was all just part of life. It was the obstacles that you had to over come. It was just life's way of teaching you not to give up. Great rewards will come if you work hard after all. But, this was all too much at once. Auroraflame knew that in a few weeks she would stop dwelling on the fact that she had murdered a cat and move on. But losing her former mentor might last in her mind for a bit longer than that. Especially having to deal with this all at once.

The deputy's ears immediately swiveled around as her mentor spoke again. That didn't last long as a moment later she found herself pressing her ears against her head. She knew that Rainpebble was right, but even after the many moons of learning from her former mentor, Auroraflame had still decided that some things couldn't just slip pass. The ebony pelted she-cat knew that peace was the way and not violence, but she was defiant and she yearned to let her enemies know that a big crime would not be forgotten. Even if she had to do it alone, she would always do what she believed was right. If no one was ever going to believe in you, you had to believe in yourself and prove them wrong. It wasn't fair that others didn't trust you to do something, so you just had to show them that they were wrong. Even if it wasn't always the nicest thing to do, anger could drive Auroraflame to do powerful things. When she was angry, the she-cat would show everyone else that they shouldn't have accused her, have wronged her, she wouldn't stand for that. It was just her strange way of being fair.
As Rainpebble's next set of words reached her ears, her icy blue hues widened. "No! Don't think like that, you will survive!" she said fiercely, the transparent droplets starting to fall rapidly once again. "There is hope, there is always hope," Auroraflame whispered, choking back her sobs.
The spotted she-cat's words made sent pain running through her. "No, i'm no legend. I couldn't save you, what kind of a cat does that make me?" Auroraflame mumbled numbly, her fur damp with her tears. The words that Rainpebble were pushing her towards feeling proud against her own will, but she refused to let herself rejoice. She had made a mistake, maybe it would've been better if she'd asked Grousestar to not let Rainpebble go. She should've been there to protect her. But knowing her former mentor, it wasn't like the she-cat would've listened. She would've gone no matter what she'd said. "Yes, you will be right beside me because you'll live through this. Please Rainpebble, you're not going anywhere anytime soon," Auroraflame said, struggling to speak through the sobs that shook her. She trembled as her former mentor coughed up blood. There was no denying it. For the moments leading up to this, Auroraflame had hoped harder than she ever had. But fate was going to decide what it wanted to do. Normally, the she-cat would've already admitted that the she-cat was going to leave soon, but she couldn't. Rainpebble had taught her to keep hoping, she couldn't just let that all go. Everything that she had been taught, the ebony she-cat would never let go of. She would keep it and make sure that she didn't forget to use everything she knew.

As Rainpebble's paw touched her cheek, the deputy could already feel her becoming colder than it should be. "No, please, don't," Auroraflame begged, her voice barely audible as she looked down at her former mentor, her usually optimistic, bright icy blue hues, pained. As the spotted molly spoke her final words, the she-cat was overwhelmed with emotions. "No!" Auroraflame wailed, moving forward and placing her two front paws on either shoulder, shaking the lifeless body gently. "No no no no no!" Auroraflame cried, the tears coming down in streams as the deputy buried her head into the blood stained, cold fur. One word echoed continuously through her mind the whole time.

No.

@starfall @Brooklyn Trees

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 27th, 2017 at 03:46 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Word Nerd~

@starfall @Empress Of Evil (So, does that wrap up the roleplay?)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Word Nerd~

@Nighty @moonfang

A tuxedo feline crouched near the back of the den, rearranging the piles of sticks, webs and leaves that adorned the store. Since the previous death of the feline here in the den she had been left slightly shaken. She had not been able to help her, it had already been too late and that scared the she-cat. Death could not always be helped, injuries not always healed, sicknesses not always cured.
Ebonyfrost shook her head, returning a slight sternness to her expression and her mind to the feeble work of subtle rearrangement.

(Idk)

Old June 10th, 2017, 12:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Nighty @moonfang

A tuxedo feline crouched near the back of the den, rearranging the piles of sticks, webs and leaves that adorned the store. Since the previous death of the feline here in the den she had been left slightly shaken. She had not been able to help her, it had already been too late and that scared the she-cat. Death could not always be helped, injuries not always healed, sicknesses not always cured.
Ebonyfrost shook her head, returning a slight sternness to her expression and her mind to the feeble work of subtle rearrangement.

(Idk)
@moonfang

Beachkit laid there quietly, trying his hardest to block out the sounds of the medicine den. He shifted, the wrappings on his leg were bothering him. They were itchy and uncomfortable, and he really didn't like him. He wanted to scratch at it, tear off the wrappings, but Ebonyfrost and Scorchedpetak wouldn't be very happy at him. The young Abyssinian tried to roll over, with out bumping his sore leg. The sounds of cats somewhere in the den were penetrating his thoughts. He heard some words, it sounded like Aunt Aurora, but he wasn't sure. Then some other cat, they sounded.....in pain. He had no clue why, until he heard the last words 'Goodbye.....Auroraflame." His eyes flung open, wide with a panic. Death.

It lingered for what seemed like forever. He didn't want to look over there. He didn't want to see the cat die. He didn't want to see anything. He buried his head way far down in his mother's fur and slammed his paws over his ears. He didn't want to see. He didn't want to hear. He didn't want to know. Death, his mother had come so close to it. What if he thought about her death too much and it actually came true? He couldn't loose her. He might loose his father too, if his mother went. He couldn't live without both of them. He just couldn't. His chest rose and fell rather quickly, and in somewhat of a panic. The thought of loosing his parents was terrifying, especially after watching his mother come so close to crossing the line. He didn't want that, but it was all he could see when he closed his eyes. It was all he could think about when he stared at her. It seemed endless.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Adderbracken / M

Talking A newcomer

A dust colored cat steps in "hello i am adder " he says in a confident manner " i have been watching your clan and I would like to join. I sit curling my tail around my paws.
Old June 10th, 2017, 07:52 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@moonfang

Beachkit laid there quietly, trying his hardest to block out the sounds of the medicine den. He shifted, the wrappings on his leg were bothering him. They were itchy and uncomfortable, and he really didn't like him. He wanted to scratch at it, tear off the wrappings, but Ebonyfrost and Scorchedpetak wouldn't be very happy at him. The young Abyssinian tried to roll over, with out bumping his sore leg. The sounds of cats somewhere in the den were penetrating his thoughts. He heard some words, it sounded like Aunt Aurora, but he wasn't sure. Then some other cat, they sounded.....in pain. He had no clue why, until he heard the last words 'Goodbye.....Auroraflame." His eyes flung open, wide with a panic. Death.

It lingered for what seemed like forever. He didn't want to look over there. He didn't want to see the cat die. He didn't want to see anything. He buried his head way far down in his mother's fur and slammed his paws over his ears. He didn't want to see. He didn't want to hear. He didn't want to know. Death, his mother had come so close to it. What if he thought about her death too much and it actually came true? He couldn't loose her. He might loose his father too, if his mother went. He couldn't live without both of them. He just couldn't. His chest rose and fell rather quickly, and in somewhat of a panic. The thought of loosing his parents was terrifying, especially after watching his mother come so close to crossing the line. He didn't want that, but it was all he could see when he closed his eyes. It was all he could think about when he stared at her. It seemed endless.
Scorchedpetal had been resting, sleeping in the den. Still quite sore and hurt, a scar cutting through her neck now that was obvious it would not leave. She was dreaming of her family, them playing in the fields, having fun along the outer ridge of the clan, and then a dark creature came, and attacked them. Next thing she knew her four kits were dead and Cliffheart was screaming 'Look out'. She looked up, seeing the ice blue eyes of the figure, and as he darted for her she screamed. Darkness engulfed her, the screams of her kits and of Cliffheart in her ears, the sounds of the clan being attacked, it was all too real. Everything was just too real. Then, an unknown pressure was applied to her stomach, and it broke the dream.

She bolted her head upwards as she awoke from the dream, breathing heavily. By the calmness around her she knew her scream never escaped her dream. She felt something snuggling with her fur and looked down, seeing Beachkit. She smiled, and lifted her tail, letting it brush against him gently and lovingly. She wiped her dream from her eyes and replaced it with a motherly stare. She gave his head a few licks before looking up at Ebonyfrost. "Good morning, dear." she said to her, dipping her head before looking out of the den. She heard the play of kits and apprentices, of warriors talking and gossiping. Elders sharing exaggerated stories and talking of the past. She missed it. She had been in the den for a while now, but now that her wounds were healed she hoped she would be able to go and see Cliffheart and her kits soon.

She then turned her attention to Beachkit. "Good morning, little star." she whispered, smiling kindly at him. She curled her tail around him and groomed him, her tongue running gentle along his body. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, a soft purr escaping her maw. She hoped he didn't notice her jumping up earlier like she did, or her heavy breathing. With a few more finishing licks she rose her head above him, looking down on him with a sweet, warm smile.

{ @Brooklyn Trees }