Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 12th, 2024, 03:20 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default I'm bad at titles.

Raccoonwhisker
- Male Shc Warrior -

Racconwhisker let out a long sigh. It had been a tiring day and patrolling the Riverclan border was the last task on his list. He hoped it wouldn't take too long, and maybe he'd even come across some valuable Riverclan treasures to add to his collection.

He found a small bush to use as cover and settled down comfortably behind it. "I'll just take a quick nap," he mumbled to himself. "It can get pretty boring around here anyway." Slowly closing his eyes, Racconwhisker soon drifted off to sleep.

@AMal3cc766 [Sorry if this is so messy and short my brain is taking a lunch break.]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:15 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I'm bad at titles.

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

finally. finally out of camp, stars he was going insane sitting around all day, might as well do something productive.. the silver tabby limped along the shadowclan border, grey-blue eye scanning the other side while trying his best to not trip. the ground was luckily not overly wet at the moment so he didnt have to worry about getting dirty, slipping or getting stuck but he didnt particularly enjoy the marshland anyway. everything was quiet.. oddly so, shouldnt there be a shadowclan patrol around this time..he hadnt heard of them in a while in general and he was getting skittish to be honest. tail flicking absentmindedly he nosed around some shrubs around the border for a moment, perhaps he could try to hunt something on his was back..before continuing to limp along the border. he was almost about to turn and make his way back to camp when he spotted a striped tail peeking out from behind a bush right on the border. so. either he just came across a dead body or some cat was waiting to die. stars who would chose to sit around the border. he quietly approached, unable to sneak due to his current condition but surely able to keep quiet..well, kind of.
he took a anxious glance around, almost suspecting an ambush, but he couldnt hear or see anything suspicious so he moved closer to the border and extended his paw to tap the cats tail. he shouldve probably attacked them, defend the border or whatever but he was honestly not in a state to fight and he thought i was stupid to immediatly resort to violence anyway.
"yo, mate-"

@Spookez.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:48 PM

Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

Raccoonwhisker was in the midst of a nightmare when he was suddenly jolted awake by the touch of something on his tail. His fur stood on end as he leapt to his feet. Upon seeing the slim, grayish-blue tomcat before him, he realized he had never encountered this cat before. The heavy scent of Riverclan clung to the stranger, which was all Raccoon needed to know.

Reacting instinctively, Raccoonwhisker tried to swipe at the Riverclanner, but his movements were sloppy and sluggish from just having woken up.

@al3cc766 |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:33 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

Raccoonwhisker was in the midst of a nightmare when he was suddenly jolted awake by the touch of something on his tail. His fur stood on end as he leapt to his feet. Upon seeing the slim, grayish-blue tomcat before him, he realized he had never encountered this cat before. The heavy scent of Riverclan clung to the stranger, which was all Raccoon needed to know.

Reacting instinctively, Raccoonwhisker tried to swipe at the Riverclanner, but his movements were sloppy and sluggish from just having woken up.

@al3cc766 |

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

what had he expected honestly. it was a shadowclanner and he had just woken him.
jayfrost flinched away from the other toms paw before leaning forwards and attempting to pin him to the ground, his foreleg protested, pain radiating up his leg and combining with the almost constant aching of his shoulder but- well. asserting dominance was probably his best guess if he wanted to avoid getting absolutely beat up if a actual fight were to break loose. he bared his teeth, low growl rumbling in his throat.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:59 PM

Racconwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

As he noticed the cat remaining unperturbed, Raccoonwhisker grumbled to himself in frustration. Then it hit him. This- Furbrain just interrupted his sleep, clearly intruded on Shadowclan's territory, and all he had to say was 'Hey mate' Which was pretty stupid. What did the Mousebrain want in the first place? Does he think I'm a joke?

When the enemy pinned him to the ground, Raccoonwhisker let out a hiss of protest. His previous injuries from a recent fight were bothering him again, and he wished he had gone to the medicine den for treatment. "What do you want? You do realize that you are on the wrong side of the border, right?" he snarled, attempting to hold his ground. However, deep inside, Raccoonwhisker was afraid that this cat was as fierce and aggressive as Redhawk. What if they were mental or something? However, the way the Riverclan cat introduced themselves screamed 'mental' but not 'Hey, I'm going to kill you and your family' kind of mental. Maybe he'll live after all.

@al3cc766 |

Last edited by Spookez.; March 12th, 2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Racconwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

As he noticed the cat remaining unperturbed, Raccoonwhisker grumbled to himself in frustration. Then it hit him. This- Furbrain just interrupted his sleep, clearly intruded on Shadowclan's territory, and all he had to say was 'Hey mate' Which was pretty stupid. What did the Mousebrain want in the first place? Does he think I'm a joke?

When the enemy pinned him to the ground, Raccoonwhisker let out a hiss of protest. His previous injuries from a recent fight were bothering him again, and he wished he had gone to the medicine den for treatment. "What do you want? You do realize that you are on the wrong side of the border, right?" he snarled, attempting to hold his ground. However, deep inside, Raccoonwhisker was afraid that this cat was as fierce and aggressive as Redhawk. He was not one to pick a fight; he preferred to run away. What if he was mental or something? However, the way the Riverclan cat introduced himself screamed 'mental' but not 'Hey, I'm going to kill you and your family' kind of mental. Maybe he'll live after all.

@al3cc766 |

cw: some gross wound stuff

"i havent really crossed the border yet and if i tear you apart there will barely be any scent left" he hissed through his teeth, pointedly pressing down where he had the tom pinned beneath his paws, he could barely walk but perhaps this cat was weak enough to get too intimidated and scurry before even noticing his broken leg..perhaps his newly acquired wounds would overshadow his thin frame, on the other hand the large tear on his should, still red and angry from where bumblestar had pretty much ripped out his flesh, could signal the other cat how weak and fragile he still was.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:20 PM

Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

I see, so he is Mental. He wakes me up from my nap and then gets angry when I get angry about it. Are all Riverclan cats like this? No wonder their leader Larkstar left them. Raccoonwhisker murmured to himself. "Anyway, I don't care. Could you please let me go? And by the way, who are you?" he asked rudely, trying to hide his fear. However, when he looked closely at the other cat, he noticed that his leg was badly injured. Raccoonwhisker made a mental note of it but pretended not to notice for the time being.

@al3cc766 |

Old March 12th, 2024, 07:31 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

I see, so he is Mental. He wakes me up from my nap and then gets angry when I get angry about it. Are all Riverclan cats like this? No wonder their leader Larkstar left them. Raccoonwhisker murmured to himself. "Anyway, I don't care. Could you please let me go? And by the way, who are you?" he asked rudely, trying to hide his fear. However, when he looked closely at the other cat, he noticed that his leg was badly injured. Raccoonwhisker made a mental note of it but pretended not to notice for the time being.

@al3cc766 |

he was pulling back- indirectly the shadowclan tom was pulling back- jayfrosts eyes flicked up to the toms eyes briefly, enough to notice he was glancing down his frame. pulling back and he probably noticed how off balance jayfrost stood in order to keep most of the pressure off his leg..torn ears twitched, turning just a tiny bit more forward than how flat they had sat against his skull before. additionally, he let off a bit of pressure, not letting the tom go without a fight yet but also giving a tiny hint to push the situation towards less tensity. "i dont trust you." he snapped, which was more than enough of a 'no' to letting him go, "jayfrost" he then added reluctantly.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:13 PM

Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc warrior-

Raccon's eyes narrowed a bit. Jayfrost had no reason not to trust him. What would he do, Charge into Riverclan territory and attack him? No. Sure I made the wrong impression, but I'm way too dumb to try anything. But, he wasn't dumb enough to say that aloud. "Alright, Mr Jayfrost. I'm Racconwhisker. Nice to erm- meet you I guess?" This is so awkward. His voice had a sort of angry but friendly tone to it. Hm, this cat reminds me of someone. Just the way they carry themselves. It all seemed familiar to him.

But just familiar, nothing else.

Raccoon decided to forget about his stupid thoughts and attempt to wiggle out of his grasp.

@al3cc766 | So sorry for not responding for TWO HOURS T-T I started drawing then started zoning off and I forgot anything else existed

Old March 12th, 2024, 09:31 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Raccoonwhisker
-Male Shc warrior-

Raccon's eyes narrowed a bit. Jayfrost had no reason not to trust him. What would he do, Charge into Riverclan territory and attack him? No. Sure I made the wrong impression, but I'm way too dumb to try anything. But, he wasn't dumb enough to say that aloud. "Alright, Mr Jayfrost. I'm Racconwhisker. Nice to erm- meet you I guess?" This is so awkward. His voice had a sort of angry but friendly tone to it. Hm, this cat reminds me of someone. Just the way they carry themselves. It all seemed familiar to him.

But just familiar, nothing else.

Raccoon decided to forget about his stupid thoughts and attempt to wiggle out of his grasp.

@al3cc766 | So sorry for not responding for TWO HOURS T-T I started drawing then started zoning off and I forgot anything else existed

he stared down the other warrior for a moment longer before exhaling in a sound somewhere between a snort and a grumble, and stepping off the shadowclanner. eyes still trained on raccoonwhisker he took a few steps backwards until he was a couple of steps into riverclan territory again. "you know i shouldve actually killed you there." he noted, "youre lucky im not that kind of cat" jayfrost finished before sitting down, ready to observe the other side of the border as long as needed, and more notably, keep an eye on the tom. literally. just one eye. wow he wasnt funny about this at all. "what are you doing sleeping right on the border anyway"

━━━━━━━━