Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 17th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
<-> Thunderclan Kit <-> 4 Moons <-> she/her <->

”Nuh-uh! Mine now!” Toadkit giggles. A prey thief she may be, however, she is winning and that’s more important. She sits before her pile, her fur puffed out, guarding her acorns. No one’s getting to her-

Before she can finish the thought, an acorn clocks her in the head. ”Wha-“ she starts but is interrupted by another acorn. She glares at Frogkit with a playful smile. ”I’ll get you for that!”

Toadkit kicks an acorn at Frogkit, then runs forward to tackle him and hopefully pin him to the ground so she can steal the rest of his acorns. He won’t see this coming!

━━ >━━━━
"You can try!" Frogkit said, batting another acorn at Toadkit. "Don't steal prey!" He told them matter-of-factly, sticking his tongue out. He was gonna be a great warrior, and he knew because he getting revenge for stealing prey. And warriors did that, but he was just a kit. He imagined his mentor being tough and strong and teaching him everything there is to know.

Oh, yeah. The challenges. Were those still relevant? Hm. He'd finish this first and then go on to.. hmm... what was next? Oh, right. Tail grooming.

Frogkit wasn't able to attack before Toadkit knocked him over. Hmm. "Take that!" Frogkit put his paw on Toadkit's face, then wiggling a lot.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 12:23 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
"You can try!" Frogkit said, batting another acorn at Toadkit. "Don't steal prey!" He told them matter-of-factly, sticking his tongue out. He was gonna be a great warrior, and he knew because he getting revenge for stealing prey. And warriors did that, but he was just a kit. He imagined his mentor being tough and strong and teaching him everything there is to know.

Oh, yeah. The challenges. Were those still relevant? Hm. He'd finish this first and then go on to.. hmm... what was next? Oh, right. Tail grooming.

Frogkit wasn't able to attack before Toadkit knocked him over. Hmm. "Take that!" Frogkit put his paw on Toadkit's face, then wiggling a lot.
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit

Toadkit wrinkles her nose at being smacked in the face. She stumbles back, releasing her grip on Frogkit.

━━ >━━━━

Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit

Toadkit wrinkles her nose at being smacked in the face. She stumbles back, releasing her grip on Frogkit.

━━ >━━━━
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '
is
Yes! Frogkit knew he could do it! He was so awesome! He stumbled onto his feet and got a footing. He was very warrior. What would his future mentor think of him? Warriors might be able to fly or something. Probably not, he never saw anyone fly except for birds. Back to present.

"Victory is mine!" He yelled. Since he had won, and that was done, perhaps he could go back to speaking to Toadkit like a normal person would. "So, how's your day going?" He hoped she wasn't the persistent kind of cat. "Oh, hold on. We have two more challenges. Second one is... plot to sneak out to the entrance! We probably shouldn't leave, though." Yes, he could do that. He was smart and sneaky. Except for his mane. It wasn't that big, right?

Frogkit peeked outside the nursery to observe the camp. It seemed there were several warriors out. A lot of them near the exit. He needed a façade.
Something to distract them with. He needed to go fast, but he had a good and reasonable plan. Unless he was correct earlier and warriors could fly. Then he would have other concerns, though.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3