Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 07:22 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Duck

!- 167 moon-old Loner. -!

"No need to git so riled up. Ah'm jest lookin' fer a spot to lay mah head. Ya reckon, right? Anyways, mah name's Duck. What 'bout yers?" He said, sitting down and exaggeratedly blinking his eyes. Showing he meant no harm. He had noticed the other she-cat tried to hide something. Food, maybe. "Whatevuh y'all hidin', Ah don't want it. So no need to be so uptight." He quickly mewed.

| @LambFur | @SpiritWolf_yt |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 16th, 2024 at 07:22 AM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 02:35 PM
Undertale enjoyer

Status: Lot of souls in the void, i´m getting a little nervous
Bump Policy: YEAH! Just make sure that i know so i will try to get active in it
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

Dawn listened to lavender speak, but before she could reply she smelled more intruders, so much for wanting to be alone. The she-cat growled and walked over to her small prey pile, she took her 5 preys she hunted down overtime and took them to more of a hidden place, after that she appeared before lavender. The ginger tabby cat glared at lavender before passing by silently, her claws u sheathed itself as she appeared before the old loner” threaten me again in my home and I’ll be the one tearing your throat out,” she roared, her long tail lashing”I’ll be friendlier if you lower your attitude towards me,” she added turning towards lavender and making sure the cat stayed where she was.

1 loner was bad enough but 2 loners was the worst thing she wanted to deal with especially in leaf bare. Food was scarce for everyone so everyone is hungry and looking to steal food from those who have hunted the prey, Dawn wasn’t gonna take any chance, only simple things would make Dawn open up.

( I don’t mind you intruding, this is dawns hideout and it is open, just be wary since it’s leafbare Dawn may not be friendly unless your cat is friendly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post

Duck

!- 167 moon-old Loner. -!

"No need to git so riled up. Ah'm jest lookin' fer a spot to lay mah head. Ya reckon, right? Anyways, mah name's Duck. What 'bout yers?" He said, sitting down and exaggeratedly blinking his eyes. Showing he meant no harm. He had noticed the other she-cat tried to hide something. Food, maybe. "Whatevuh y'all hidin', Ah don't want it. So no need to be so uptight." He quickly mewed.

| @LambFur | @SpiritWolf_yt |
Lavender was really anxious, going to explore the territory near to that food-giver twolegs place was a really, really bad idea. She couldn´t stay here, where two loners could easily kill her, that cats were diferrent, they were agressive and smelled strange.
She flexed her claws, she was about to make a stupid thing. With all her forces, Lavender quickly jumped throught a broke window, a glass shard that remained scratched her chest in the middle of her jump, making she lose the balance and fall in the dry ground, some tiny amounts of blood got out of the scratch, unfortunatly, Lavender never has seem fresh blood, just of some meat or a hit pigeon. Lavender panicked, trying to clean it, every part of her body alert and scared.
Old January 20th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Dawn stayed alert, as the loner spoke, once she heard the toms words, she settled down”make yourself at home, and by the way I’m Dawn ” she replied before turning around to see lavender was gone. The Molly climbed up the broken stairs to the room she liked relaxing it and doubt about it, glass broken everyone. She sighed and looked out of the window to see lavender cleaning her wounds from the broken glass*Dummy* she thought as she made her way out of the two leg house”Hey” she called out from a distance”If ya think we’re gonna kill you, your mistakenly wrong, your welcome here anytime to rest or talk or something” she said kindlier then before.
@LambFur @Spookez.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 20th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Duck jumped, his back raising as he saw lavender hit the ground. He laughed quietly to himself as he walked over to her. "Take it easy, it's just a little ol' scratch." He said, sitting down next to them. "Don't need no patchin' up. Just keep lickin' it real good 'n it oughta stay uninfected." He said, turning towards dawn with an amused look on his face.

Getting up, he faced Dawn. "Thanks for lettin' me crash here." His tail swayed behind him as headed back inside the house.

@SpiritWolf_yt @LambFur |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 21st, 2024, 08:42 AM
Undertale enjoyer

Status: Lot of souls in the void, i´m getting a little nervous
Bump Policy: YEAH! Just make sure that i know so i will try to get active in it
My Mood: Dead

@Spookez.

Lavender was pretty nervous, these cats were crazy or something? The loners were floating between threatning and kind cats. A little tense, she turned to the entrance of the abandoned twoleg nest and entered again. Lavender was pretty curious about the place, maybe the loners were friendly and she could take a better look in the place withouth threats.

(Please i need help i can´t mention SpiritWolfyt)

Last edited by LambFur; January 21st, 2024 at 08:44 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 10:59 AM

( @SpiritWolf_yt )

Last edited by Spookez.; January 21st, 2024 at 10:59 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 11:02 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

~~~Beautypaw~~~
Suddenly a quick flash of brown passed these cats. A cat....on the run.

(OPEN)

@Spookez @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 21st, 2024 at 11:03 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 02:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Duck jumped, his back raising as he saw lavender hit the ground. He laughed quietly to himself as he walked over to her. "Take it easy, it's just a little ol' scratch." He said, sitting down next to them. "Don't need no patchin' up. Just keep lickin' it real good 'n it oughta stay uninfected." He said, turning towards dawn with an amused look on his face.

Getting up, he faced Dawn. "Thanks for lettin' me crash here." His tail swayed behind him as headed back inside the house.

@SpiritWolf_yt @LambFur |
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambFur View Post
@Spookez.

Lavender was pretty nervous, these cats were crazy or something? The loners were floating between threatning and kind cats. A little tense, she turned to the entrance of the abandoned twoleg nest and entered again. Lavender was pretty curious about the place, maybe the loners were friendly and she could take a better look in the place withouth threats.

(Please i need help i can´t mention SpiritWolfyt)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Beautypaw~~~
Suddenly a quick flash of brown passed these cats. A cat....on the run.

(OPEN)

@Spookez @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt

Dawn flicked her ears as lavender entered her home again, she sighed and followed the 2 in” there are cloths and torn soft stuff around here to lay on, make yourself at home” she purred liking the visitors. The Molly went to the hidden prey she hunted recently and got some” anyone hungry?” she chirped, dropping the preys she caught, sparrow, rabbits mice, and rats, it was a lucky thing to stock up on food. Dawn walked away from the prey pile, allowing the visitors to grab her food. Her eyes quickly caught a cat and she padded out of her place”Hey kid ” the Molly called out from a distance wondering who the little cat was.

It was unlikely to see an apprentice sized cat on the run.

( posting order please just how the quotes are in order)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 21st, 2024, 02:53 PM

Duck

167-moon-old Loner. Large long-fur cat with white fur and cream splotches around the body.

Duck quickly turned. Facing Dawn, he raised his eyebrows. "Why the heck are ya lookin' all surprised like that? It looks like ya saw a ghost." He quickly saw the apprentice dash by him. He quickly stood up, Slamming his paw down on the apprentice's head. He may have missed, due to the speed the apprentice was moving at.

@SpiritWolf_yt | @LambFur | @TaylorLover12 (Beautypaw doesn't have to get hit, but if you want them too then sure.)

Old January 21st, 2024, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Duck

167-moon-old Loner. Large long-fur cat with white fur and cream splotches around the body.

Duck quickly turned. Facing Dawn, he raised his eyebrows. "Why the heck are ya lookin' all surprised like that? It looks like ya saw a ghost." He quickly saw the apprentice dash by him. He quickly stood up, Slamming his paw down on the apprentice's head. He may have missed, due to the speed the apprentice was moving at.

@SpiritWolf_yt | @LambFur | @TaylorLover12 (Beautypaw doesn't have to get hit, but if you want them too then sure.)
~~~Beautypaw~~~

A hard paw banged down on Beautypaw's head. "HEY!" she yelled rubbing her head. "What the hell was that?!" Beautypaw looked at the cats around her.