Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 10th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
(Good Morning!)

Vocab smiled at Kylo and gave him a hug "wow! You're not mean like I thought you were!" He then broke the hug and did a little dance of joy "Whoopi!"
(Hi.)

Ben backed away from Vonar and stood next to Owen.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(Hi.)

He followed Kylo and kept talking the whole time "Oh Yeah, and please don't destroy another one of O ur bases. They really mean a lot to us and it would make us sad.. "
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Idjit

Quote:
He followed Kylo and kept talking the whole time "Oh Yeah, and please don't destroy another one of O ur bases. They really mean a lot to us and it would make us sad.. "
"You already said that, Vonar.", Ben said. "Please go away."

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 10th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Amazing Bean

Vonar blinked after that, he hadn't heard the last part "What did ya say?" He retained his dorky smile the whole time.

Name: Matthew Josto
Appearance: Matthew has sun kissed skin and dark brown hair, he also has green eyes and a warm smile.
Personality: Josto is full of himself since everyone thinks he is hot, he is sorta jerky too.
Light Side or Dark Side?: Dark side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sith
Lightsaber Color: Red
Questions/Other: he will most likely die
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Vonar was wide eyes and he has to admit he was afraid. He looked at Kylo Ren, Owen and Abigail and wanted to start shaking. He had known Roles for years and had never seen him that crazy.. "Oh my Force.." He did have to admit through, that sister of Rolen's was pretty cute. Oh! Maybe he could talk to her!! Wait now he was a little nervous, oh well! He stepped forward and held out his gloved hand to her "Hi! I think you're pretty! Also my name is Vonar, oh! And please don't attack our base. It would be really mean of you too, I mean everyone is already going to be sad that we lost and that Roles is gone.. " He continued on about how sad that would make them.
Quote:

Owen only heard the last sentence that Vonar had said. He didn't look at Vonar as he spoke. "So?", he said, rolling his eyes. I didn't mean to say that outloud.., Owen thought. He had no intention of speaking in the first place.
Quote:
Vonar being unilaterally deaf (deaf in one ear) had barely heard Owen so he whipped around and furrowed his brows at him "What did you say?" He was an awfully loud talker since he was so hard of hearing and that just made people get even more irritated at him. He found himself rather pleasent to be around though, he was a talker and rather agreeable so he didn't understand why he didn't have alot of friends. Oh well! Each new person is a new opportunity is what he always told himself.
Quote:

"Nevermind...", Owen replied, looking at Vonar.
Quote:
"Oh.. Well that's fine!" He grinned and held his hand out to Owen "Hello! I'm Vonar Vitaan! I'm so happy to meet you! Hopefully we can be friends, O h I'm friends with your brother did you know that?! We hang out all the time! OH!" Upon realizing that he had left Kylo out of his greeting he ran over to him and held out his hand "Hi I'm Vonar!" He forcefully shook Kyle's hand and just wouldn't quit. "Your daughter is really pretty, I see where she gets her looks!" He did one of those weird awkward winks at Kylo.
Quote:

(I can't stop laughing.. Vonar is being a tiny bit too nice for Owen's and Ben's likings. They're going to hate him a tiny bit. By a tiny bit, I mean a lot..)

Owen didn't bother to shake Vonar's hand. He wasn't in the mood to.

Ben cringed as he heard what Vonar said. "Yep, yes she is.", he said. This is going to be weird.. , he thought. You can say that again... , Owen replied to his father's thoughts, sighing. (I'm internally cringing.. And I want to go to bed. XD I'm kinda {but not really} tired. Good night. I'll rp some more tomorrow.)
Quote:
(Good Morning!)

Vocab smiled at Kylo and gave him a hug "wow! You're not mean like I thought you were!" He then broke the hug and did a little dance of joy "Whoopi!"
Quote:

(Hi.)

Quote:
Quote:

"You already said that, Vonar.", Ben said. "Please go away."
Quote:
Vonar blinked after that, he hadn't heard the last part "What did ya say?" He retained his dorky smile the whole time.

Appearance: Matthew has sun kissed skin and dark brown hair, he also has green eyes and a warm smile.
Personality: Josto is full of himself since everyone thinks he is hot, he is sorta jerky too.
(Lol sorry guys I didn't realise we had continued. XD HE ACTUALLY JUST CALLED BEN PRETTY XD XD XD)
Abigail looked at Vonar, a disgusted expression on her face. Who does he think he is? What's wrong with him? "hi...Vonar. I'm Abigail." She ignored all the times the boy complimented her appearance and couldn't help sniggering when he accidentally called her father pretty. "Come on Owen. Let's go back to our room and let everyone else sort this out."
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Lol sorry guys I didn't realise we had continued. XD HE ACTUALLY JUST CALLED BEN PRETTY XD XD XD)
Abigail looked at Vonar, a disgusted expression on her face. Who does he think he is? What's wrong with him? "hi...Vonar. I'm Abigail." She ignored all the times the boy complimented her appearance and couldn't help sniggering when he accidentally called her father pretty. "Come on Owen. Let's go back to our room and let everyone else sort this out."
Vonar grinned at Abigail as she walked away with Owen and then turned back to their father "Hey, uh sir. May I take your daughter on a date?" He was wearing a goofy hopeful like smile.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Vonar grinned at Abigail as she walked away with Owen and then turned back to their father "Hey, uh sir. May I take your daughter on a date?" He was wearing a goofy hopeful like smile.
(Holy gracious moly XD he's hilarious but at the same time so precious and innocent :3)
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:59 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Hana
Age: 15 (she has been the equivalent of this for a long time since she was frozen in time and it slowed down her ageing process.)
Appearance:Charrie! credits go to creater!
Personality:tbrp
Light Side or Dark Side?:light side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): pilot
Lightsaber Color: white
Questions/Other: she is very talented with driving smaller ships but will pilot bigger ships if needed.:.good with a light bow and light pistols.
@Phoenix Flames

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; March 10th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Idjit

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(Holy gracious moly XD he's hilarious but at the same time so precious and innocent :3)
"I said please go away..", Ben replied. "And no, of course you go on a date with Abigail!", he said. Who asks that question when they just met someone?

{Matthew's form is accepted}
(Goodness gracious, Vonar! )

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 11th, 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Amazing Bean

Matthew entered the hallway and started walking towards Ben and his family. He took off his helmet and flipped his hair onto position as he did so "Kylo Ren, I'm back. The Sith apprentice had been out for many months and had finally returned. A frown made it's way to his face when he saw Vocab, he whipped out his blaster and shoved it into his gut.

Vonar gasped and coughed a bit, but then smiled " Hey, I'm Vonar!" He held a hand out to shake Matthew's and with his other he grabbed the blaster that was on his hip and slowly pulled it up to Matthew's back

(Oh my Vonar xD)

By this time Rolen was on another planet sitting in a field meditating.

Last edited by Bella~; February 11th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.