Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old January 21st, 2024, 07:07 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Duck

167-moon-old Loner. Large long-fur cat with white fur and cream splotches around the body.

Duck quickly turned. Facing Dawn, he raised his eyebrows. "Why the heck are ya lookin' all surprised like that? It looks like ya saw a ghost." He quickly saw the apprentice dash by him. He quickly stood up, Slamming his paw down on the apprentice's head. He may have missed, due to the speed the apprentice was moving at.

@SpiritWolf_yt | @LambFur | @TaylorLover12 (Beautypaw doesn't have to get hit, but if you want them too then sure.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Beautypaw~~~

A hard paw banged down on Beautypaw's head. "HEY!" she yelled rubbing her head. "What the hell was that?!" Beautypaw looked at the cats around her.

With one blink beautypaw was hit by duck, the Molly quickly processed the situation before she unsheathed her claws”Enough! If both of you feather brains are gonna fight move it elsewhere I will not allow this fight at my place! And before we clear things up, this is my place so I authorities here!” she snarled aggressively before moving in front of duck”Hey kid you ok” she asked with a kind look and kind tone at the apprentice, out of 3 cats duck was the one to start the violence at her place. She lashed her long tail as she turned to duck with a hard cold glare, displeased with the elders action she lowly rumbled”Both of you settle your disputes or leave, I will not allow this dispute to happen here” she rumbled at the 2 before dispersing to a distance to watch.

( due to a fight starting i was forced to post with out lambfur posting next. If the fight continues Dawn will be forced to force your cos out of her place)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

With one blink beautypaw was hit by duck, the Molly quickly processed the situation before she unsheathed her claws”Enough! If both of you feather brains are gonna fight move it elsewhere I will not allow this fight at my place! And before we clear things up, this is my place so I authorities here!” she snarled aggressively before moving in front of duck”Hey kid you ok” she asked with a kind look and kind tone at the apprentice, out of 3 cats duck was the one to start the violence at her place. She lashed her long tail as she turned to duck with a hard cold glare, displeased with the elders action she lowly rumbled”Both of you settle your disputes or leave, I will not allow this dispute to happen here” she rumbled at the 2 before dispersing to a distance to watch.

( due to a fight starting i was forced to post with out lambfur posting next. If the fight continues Dawn will be forced to force your cos out of her place)
~~~Beautypaw~~~

"I was on my way leaving when this fur brain whacked me on the head!" Beautypaw growled, turned on her heel bolted away.

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 21st, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:15 AM
Undertale enjoyer

Status: Lot of souls in the void, i´m getting a little nervous
Bump Policy: YEAH! Just make sure that i know so i will try to get active in it
My Mood: Dead

@TaylorLover12 @Spookez. @Spiriwolf_yt

Lavender coudln´t help but chuckle a little when the apprentice was hit on the head, she was a little more comfortable with the cats that surrounded her, they were being really nice with her, despite the tense encounter that Lavender had with Duck and Tiger.
"Hey, are you ok?"
She asked to the young cat.

Last edited by LambFur; January 23rd, 2024 at 10:16 AM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 04:44 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Duck
167 moon old loner.

The older cat glared at the younger cat as they bolted away. He felt regretful for hitting them, but they were a threat. Duck had made too many mistakes in his long life to not act before thinking.

Duck turned to lavender and Dawn A small frown on his face. "Alright, I'll keep all that anger and hospitality away from all of you's little home." He lasted his tail and snarly spoke in the young apprentice's direction. "Ya best watch where ya flyin' off to, 'cause any savvy ol' kitty would reckon you're a danger." Just a fair warning, in case the youngun ran into someone more dangerous.

@TaylorLover12 @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Ahh sorry for such a late reply. Ty Lambfur for bumping.)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambFur View Post
@TaylorLover12 @Spookez. @Spiriwolf_yt

Lavender coudln´t help but chuckle a little when the apprentice was hit on the head, she was a little more comfortable with the cats that surrounded her, they were being really nice with her, despite the tense encounter that Lavender had with Duck and Tiger.
"Hey, are you ok?"
She asked to the young cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Duck
167 moon old loner.

The older cat glared at the younger cat as they bolted away. He felt regretful for hitting them, but they were a threat. Duck had made too many mistakes in his long life to not act before thinking.

Duck turned to lavender and Dawn A small frown on his face. "Alright, I'll keep all that anger and hospitality away from all of you's little home." He lasted his tail and snarly spoke in the young apprentice's direction. "Ya best watch where ya flyin' off to, 'cause any savvy ol' kitty would reckon you're a danger." Just a fair warning, in case the youngun ran into someone more dangerous.

@TaylorLover12 @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Ahh sorry for such a late reply. Ty Lambfur for bumping.)
Dawn watched at the apprentice darted off, that reminded her about Firetail her weak little baby brother not so baby anymore, who knows what he’s doing these days, probably fighting another damn badger again. Her eyes darted at Duck who frowned at her, a scoff escaped her as she walked back to her hideout”at least your not useless like Fire” she murmured quietly”Help yourself to the prey scraps or wherever you wanna sleep” he hissed slightly her ears flicking as lavender was more kinder and tender then the aggressive rat bag cat.

For monsters sake who knows what Duck could do next, certainly her eyes will be kept on the old loner.

( thx for bumping me Lambfur)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Undertale enjoyer

Status: Lot of souls in the void, i´m getting a little nervous
Bump Policy: YEAH! Just make sure that i know so i will try to get active in it
My Mood: Dead

@SpiritWolf_yt @TaylorLover12 @Spookez.

Lavender was a little tense, but she was getting more relaxed over the time, they were just some cats being silly after all. She yawned and approached Duck, sitting besides him.
"So, what you´re gonna make now?"
Her voice was slight sleepy and her face a little tired, she don´t eat much that day and the scratches of the shards of glass were a little stinging, Lavender was trying to start a conversation, tought.

(You´re welcome guys! )

Last edited by LambFur; March 17th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.