Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:53 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM

Old October 24th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Flyingspirit nodded,” Yes please. If you’ll have me.” She meowed.
"gladly were always willing to welcome cats to the clan"dragonstar said she looked at lightningscale he gave a approving look which they both knew shed take her either way."we should head to the camp."dragonstar said.

(dragonclan needs a deputy and med cat rules are ppl can only have one cat of the main four{leader,deputy,med cat,med cat app}we need some one to make a cat to be dep and med)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:20 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Flyingspirit nodded,” Yes please. If you’ll have me.” She meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"gladly were always willing to welcome cats to the clan"dragonstar said she looked at lightningscale he gave a approving look which they both knew shed take her either way."we should head to the camp."dragonstar said.

(dragonclan needs a deputy and med cat rules are ppl can only have one cat of the main four{leader,deputy,med cat,med cat app}we need some one to make a cat to be dep and med)
The young she-cat lit up at the prospect of learning to hunt in the sky. She trotted towards the camp, though making sure she stayed behind the leader and their newest member, wondering what flying and hunting would feel like together.
She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the leaves rustle until Lightningscale mentioned it. She was surprised when it turned out to be another cat, whose name was ... Flyingspirit, apparently.
She watched as the newcomer asked to be part of the Clan, and Dragonstar accepted.
"Yup, welcome Flyingspirit !" She added to her leader's comment.
"We should head to the camp." Dragonstar said. Magpiepaw eagerly went back to walking, though she approached the new cat to greet them properly.
"Hey, I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." She meowed. "You'll like it here, I'm sure. It's not much for now, but it's still enough to kinda feel at home."

(I could make a med cat up on the spot, as I don't want to sacrifice my main possible-med-cat-characters for the alternative section.)

Old October 25th, 2017, 07:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

(Flyspirit could become dep. but after like a loyalty test or whatever?)
Flyingspirit followed them to camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Dragon of fire

as they enter the camp dragonstar felt a little unprotected "you guys can rest or hunt if youd like i need to find brambles for the entrances"and set off looking for them."im going to hunt."lightningscale said.

So did they bury you?
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:22 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
as they enter the camp dragonstar felt a little unprotected "you guys can rest or hunt if youd like i need to find brambles for the entrances"and set off looking for them."im going to hunt."lightningscale said.
The apprentice watched as everyone went about their day and decided she'd try to talk to the newest addition.
"Hey" She meowed as she trotted towards Flyingspirit. "I don't mean to pry or anything but ... why were you hiding in the shadows ? And why did you want to join Dragonclan in the first place ?" The molly asked, hoping she wouldn't come off as rude or intrusive, her nervosity showing through her slightly twitching tail.

@Rainbowsprinklestar

(Ok, so I made a med cat a two days ago, I basically was doodling cats in class, trying to come up with new ocs, or redesigning old ones, when I doodled one that I felt could be perfect for the role. He's a regular grumpy old cat that's been known to Magpiepaw's original clan. He's kinda antisocial, but he's getting old so he kinda needs a place to crash. I envision his stay as being a deal between Dragonstar and him : he gets a place to sleep somewhere safe and eat, but he has to be the Medecine Cat. He'll hate being there at first, but then will come to like his new life. Here's his form :

name : Owlkit / Owlpaw / Swiftowl or just "Owl"
looks : Somewhat pale grey-brown fur. Has a fluffy and messy, often unkempt fur that sticks up and thickens in odd places. (He doesn't have wings, he's a regular cat.)
dislikes : Pushovers, Rogues, Ignoramuses, Storms, Talking about his past.
mate : Briarfur (NPC/dead)
kits : Dead, so it doesn't matter.
littermate : Furzepaw (NPC/dead)
personality : Swiftowl is a grumpy cat who seems harsh at first. He doesn't mind being rude to strangers. He might take his pent up anger and bitterness easy on people he's more acquainted with, or are not "lost causes" for him. He's also kinda paranoid, and slightly crazed. He has PTSD, and a fear of storms. He can be randomly violent, have outbursts.
enemys : Pretty much everyone, until decided otherwise. )

Quote:
(Flyspirit could become dep. but after like a loyalty test or whatever?)
Yeah, that could work.

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 27th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The apprentice watched as everyone went about their day and decided she'd try to talk to the newest addition.
"Hey" She meowed as she trotted towards Flyingspirit. "I don't mean to pry or anything but ... why were you hiding in the shadows ? And why did you want to join Dragonclan in the first place ?" The molly asked, hoping she wouldn't come off as rude or intrusive, her nervosity showing through her slightly twitching tail.

@Rainbowsprinklestar

(Ok, so I made a med cat a two days ago, I basically was doodling cats in class, trying to come up with new ocs, or redesigning old ones, when I doodled one that I felt could be perfect for the role. He's a regular grumpy old cat that's been known to Magpiepaw's original clan. He's kinda antisocial, but he's getting old so he kinda needs a place to crash. I envision his stay as being a deal between Dragonstar and him : he gets a place to sleep somewhere safe and eat, but he has to be the Medecine Cat. He'll hate being there at first, but then will come to like his new life. Here's his form :

name : Owlkit / Owlpaw / Swiftowl or just "Owl"
looks : Somewhat pale grey-brown fur. Has a fluffy and messy, often unkempt fur that sticks up and thickens in odd places. (He doesn't have wings, he's a regular cat.)
dislikes : Pushovers, Rogues, Ignoramuses, Storms, Talking about his past.
mate : Briarfur (NPC/dead)
kits : Dead, so it doesn't matter.
littermate : Furzepaw (NPC/dead)
personality : Swiftowl is a grumpy cat who seems harsh at first. He doesn't mind being rude to strangers. He might take his pent up anger and bitterness easy on people he's more acquainted with, or are not "lost causes" for him. He's also kinda paranoid, and slightly crazed. He has PTSD, and a fear of storms. He can be randomly violent, have outbursts.
enemys : Pretty much everyone, until decided otherwise. )

Yeah, that could work.

He meowed,” I wanted to join to the clan so I did. I didn’t want to trespass.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Dragon of fire

(with rainbow makeing a deputy and peaflower the med cat i think it would work well )

So did they bury you?
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
He meowed,” I wanted to join to the clan so I did. I didn’t want to trespass.” He meowed.
The apprentice slowly nodded. Flyingspirit's answer hadn't been that satisfying to her, but she guessed it would be better not to ask too many questions for now. After all, they had just met, and she was just an apprentice. She had to know where her boundaries stood.
However, she did have another question in mind. She knew Lightningscale had gone hunting, but the fresh-kill pile was completely empty. There were already four of them. Plus, they had to find some fresh moss, and possibly brambles, to help out Dragonstar.
She looked awkwardly to the side, then back at the other cat, clearing her throat.
"Sooo ... I kinda want to go out in the forest to hunt and fetch some moss and brambles ... but I don't want to go on my own. Would you perhaps want to come with me ?" She asked, watching the other cat expectingly.

(Maybe they could come across Owl/Swiftowl's during their ... well, patrol ?)

Old October 27th, 2017, 05:01 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

name: Tinykit (Tinyspot)
looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=wing...ecKk9TnpWIv8M:
dislikes: spiders, butterflies, rain
mate: too young
kits: too young
littermate: eh ded
personality: she is shy, and sweet. She tries to help everybody. She feels bad if she does anything wrong, and doesn't want to make anyone mad.

clan name: Winterclan
leader name: Quietstar
number of cats in clan( may need transfer to my clan): Two, Irisgaze (warrior) and Quietstar (leader)
enemys: foxes and badgers as well as wolves. Maybe Dragonstar, if you want.
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Dragon of fire

ok so winterclan will share borders
and tinykit also

So did they bury you?