Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:34 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:06 AM
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2020, 05:43 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Bonepaw looked up. He hadn’t really slept that much from the raid, and he had been awake for about half an hour now. His leg had healed properly by now, his mind, however, kept turning to his logic. What if there was another attack coming?

“Y-yes?” he replied, keeping his voice as low as he could.

@Rainquail

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 18th, 2020, 05:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

-- @starshooter --

The hedgehog coloured tabby apprentice slowly let her fur lie flat against her body again and came forward a bit to smell the other apprentice more and underneath the overwhelming scent of Shadowclan she was quite sure that the Thunderclan scent was beginning to come off him. With a small sniff to get his scent one last time she stepped back and replied, "and... I... am...I.. am.. Doe...paw... Doepaw... That's ... my .. name." She then let her small legs rest in her nest as she laid down again. "I am... exhausted.. But... I can...help you... wash.. your.. fur. So... it .. doesn't.. smell." For some reason this other apprentice didn't provoke an immediately anxious response from her. So she assumed she would be comfortable with him. "You... can.. make... a nest... next.. to me.... If... you.. want.. to."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:24 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

- @Arie -

Myrtlepaw was greatly relieved when the other apprentice had seemed to be more relaxed. Learning her name was Doepaw, the russet apprentice felt more comfortable fully entering the den afterwards. At the offer of washing, Myrtle tilted his head in confusion. Wasn't she just wary of me..? But, it would be nice to at least attempt to be rid of the ShadowClan scent he still carried. "Well... I guess... you.. you... you can help... I'm... tired... of... of getting... st... strange... stares..." With further invitation to make a nest nearby... he didn't hesitate much, he hated sleeping alone. Piling up some moss quickly near Doepaw, the russet apprentice relaxed easily with the comfort of another cat he felt he could trust.
Old April 18th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

“Lionwhisker?” Goldkit mewed while scrunching up her nose from the strong herb smell then walked over to the herb storages. “What herb is this?”
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:23 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Upon hearing Duskstar call his name, Flintspirit finished up helping the cat he'd been talking to, before turning and padding towards the leader's den. He narrowed his eyes as he entered, allowing his eyes to adjust for a moment before looking towards Duskstar. He was not happy with her right now. And it was going to take a lot of his remaining strength to keep from going on an outburst and retaining civil conversation instead. The clan didn't need to see him go on a rage, that wouldn't do anything to help them. "You called?" He meowed, remaining standing, as a lot of movement might cause his stomach wound to continue bleeding. Thankfully, it had stopped, and he had yet to see Lionwhisker, but it would be fine. He would be fine.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
The kit behind her grumbled. "This is the kit you mentioned? And apparently you guys have a surprise? Well, I don't LIKE surprises." The kit was about to pad away when Fernkit yowled, "Okay, Grouchykit! If that's ok with you!" As she said that, the other kit spun around, growling. "It's MUMBLEKIT." Fernkit whisPURRed in Nightkit's ear, "Don't mind him. I call him Grouchykit only because it's true, though he does mumble a lot. Also, the 'surprise' is actually a two to one. Wanna pounce onto Mumblekit? Don't worry - I do it to him every day."
Nightkit looked nervously at the new kit before whispering back to her friend “I don’t want to make them upset... I don’t like bothering cats and making them upset, I’m kind of a goody cat paws” she mumbled the last part, looking at her new friend nervously
Old April 18th, 2020, 09:28 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Laurelkit sat in the corner of the nursery, grooming, she was soon going to be an apprentice in about a half-moon, and she wanted to be seen as more than a troublemaker like she had been made out to be when she snuck out of camp to clear her head and had ended up in a strange Riverclan-owned area... she sighed, yes, she was definitely seen as trouble.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:17 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
Maybe this won't be so bad then... all it will take is for me to get used to it... That was the main thought on Myrtlepaw's mind as he listened to Shadedpath explain in more detail. All of what was being said began to make more sense to the young tom, especially with how this all related to his aversion to meat.

"Yes... I never got adjusted to the taste of meat..." He mewed shyly. Myrtlepaw felt slightly ashamed that he was just now admitting to all of this... but it felt relieving to finally talk about the topic in more detail - especially with a cat who he could trust. As Shaded tore off some of the fur for the tom, he seemed more willing to have another bite, even if it was usually the meat itself that gave him issues.

Myrtlepaw reached down carefully, taking another chunk of squirrel from where the fur had been mostly torn off. The chewing part was easier this time around, the texture felt a bit less strange on his mouth after the first bite the tom had taken earlier.

That was the easy part though... next, he had to actually swallow.

And that he did. He once again sent the meat down with a heavy gulp. Almost like clockwork, the russet furred tom felt the pain come back. As per Shaded's suggestion he ran off to chase it down with some water, only hoping that it would help him. Finding a puddle nearby, he lapped up a sizeable portion before feeling content enough to return to the old she-cat's side. It was clear it would take more effort for Myrtle to fully ease in to prey, but there was progress being made.

The old, scared she-cat watch the apprentice scamper to a puddle and drink like a dying cat before he lumbered back for more. Laying on her belly with her head in her hands, the warrior snorted at the expression on Myrtlepaws face.

"Smaller bites, Myrtlepaw, You'll be less likely to choke yourself if you don't chew enough. It'll take longer, but you won't gag." she told him pointedly.

"You're no good to anyone if you choke to death on a squirrel." she said, though with no heat as she kept him and the sleeping Plover both in her line of site.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:20 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"You feel up for some training? I know everyone's on edge from the attack. But it anything, we should keep up training because of it." Mossyflight didn't want to push the apprentice if he didn't want to, but if this happened again, they would need to be ready.
@Bravekit

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:02 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Nightkit looked nervously at the new kit before whispering back to her friend “I don’t want to make them upset... I don’t like bothering cats and making them upset, I’m kind of a goody cat paws” she mumbled the last part, looking at her new friend nervously
"Well, usually, he brightens up a little after playing with him. Watch!" With that, Heartkit spun around to pounce onto Maplekit, but Maplekit pounced first. He landed onto Heartkit's back, making her squeal with excitement. She rolled over on top of her brother, making him hiss. But it was a playful hiss, not the kind of hiss cats do to show that they're mad. They wrestled for a while, rolling around the room with one onto of the other. "Come on - Nightkit - he won't mind - two to one!!"

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 18th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.
Closed Thread