Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
and right on time, Foxclaw appears... although looking a bit wary. He looked around for where Burntwhisker might be, and found her right away. He carefully dodged all the strange cats along with some familiar ones to approach her. "Hello," He simply meowed, "What's with the crowd?" He clearly forgot what a gathering was.
(Whoops, forgot to see the first page....)
The she-cat saw Foxclaw and she smiled. She purred as he greeted her, "There is going to be a Gathering soon. We just need the leader," she responded back to him. She licked his shoulder happy to see he was ok from his breathing attack.
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight padded up to seastones. With a little imagination, he could still smell Rainberry's scent on the rocks. The long-haired tom looked around for his new mate, but RiverClan did not seem to have arrived yet. He took a spot near the back so no cat would look at him suspiciously. The black-and-white Turkish Van cat craned his neck in the direction of RiverClan to watch for their approach.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Nightpool was slightly bewildered at the cats swarming around her. It had been so long since the elderly molly had been to a Gathering, and she saw so many neoteric faces. Looking down through her thick, black fur, she saw the dilapidated ground, trodden many times by cats whose names were renowned as ancient now. Felines before her, and before all of the times in which the cats present now lived. The pelage on her neck rose when any cat dared approach her, and her claws grated the ground. She felt safe only in the presence of ShadowClan cats, and although the leaders of other clans' were equally divine and sacrosanct, she still cowered under their presence. She may be old, but what was she while they were coetaneous; present? She saw ambitious apprentices, noble warriors, and even cultivated medicine cats, but she didn't belong here. She sighed, waiting for anyone, anyone to come and talk to her. Nightpool flexed her claws tiredly.

Most of these cats she barely knew. The uproariousness of the clearing rang uncomfortably in the sable molly's ears, and they flattened against her pulchritudinous skull. She marvelled at the excitement and energy of some young cats, while she frowned at the disapproving glares others gave. Her downy tail flickered like an ebony flame.

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

[riverclan has arrived! riverclan cats may post in the gathering.]
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:58 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw ran into the clearing, pushing several cats out of her way. She looked around, lashing her tail like crazy. She purred as she looked at all the other leaders. Then reality hit her like a cold stone in her heart. Foxpelt wasn't here, Gooseheart was. She slowed down and sighed, but Gooseheart was still there for her. Even if she was her new mentor. Wildpaw would be here to, but after the fight she didn't know if he would talk to her. She sat near a few other cats, flicking her tail.

@Mottlebird I guess will finish are rp after the gathering ^.^))
@mapledash ))
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:59 PM
mapless wanderer

Silverpaw sat, feeling extrememely nervous. The cat, who had so recently gone to live in RiverClan, could hardly feel at home amidst all the cats. He looked aroung hopefully for a familiar face--Littlepaw, maybe--but with no avail
@Moonfur
~~
A dark tabby entered with her apprentice, Silverpaw, and sat, coldly watching through her reddish black-brown eyes. The black tabby wrapped her tail over her paws and straightened herself.
(Open)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Stormtail glared at them, "Then why did you do it! You threw away helpless kit!"
"Because we were forced to! They weren't safe...you see, we love each other bla bla bla...and there's this other Tom, CrispLeaf...he felt he was rightfully her mate...don't ask...he started getting really violent with us and threatened to hurt me if I didn't stay away from her...at this point, VelvetNight was already heavily pregnant with my kits. We knew if CrispLeaf saw, he'd kill them...so we took them to the clans where we knew they'd be safe...but ever since we've wanted to rebuild things with them...make sure they're okay, apologise...now she's given birth to CrispLeaf kits...we regret everything...we just want our kits back!
They deserve to know the truth...we want them to come back..."
"Please! Whoever you are, we don't want to hurt anyone...we just want to know where they are!" They wailed together, sounding so pathetic.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
An indecisive rat

@Aashka
Fawnpaw, along with the other Riverclan cats, strode into the place. The scents overwhelmed the molly, whom had never entered a Gathering. 'Shadowclans here...' she mouthed, before a thought hit her. 'Maybe Sharppaw is here!'
Looking around for the tom, she stared to trott around, looking her apex this way and that.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Wildpaw walked behind his clanmates, moonpaw at his side. He didn't dare tell her anything, in case she did an other crisis like the last time he spoke to her. He'd rather leave her alone for the moment, let her speak to the other clans and her other friends before trying to say anything. He'd have to make friends too, but also be very carefull. The Evil era might be over, but no one knows if the new leaders of Shadowclan, thunderclan and Windclan were any better.

He silently stepped in the clearing and raised his head only to be surprised by ... Skyclan? --Uh ho. This will not make everyone happy.-- he thought. The skyclan leader was standing with what seemed to be Shadowclan's cats. So much for moonpaw talking to friends, this was off to a bad start. He took a deep breath and stepped down with a bounce.

[ @Moonfur ]

[Screw colors on mobile, I'll edit it home ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 15th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:05 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Ploverflight walked into the Gathering, following his respective leader, Russetstar. He severed himself from the group, but he couldn't stop his looking back to make sure that Ebonyscar was there. The smoky grey tom's lofty tail was high in the air, but drooped when he realized that they weren't antecedent to the other clans. He scurried in anxiously, ducking behind another cat and hiding himself. He then glissaded to his spot, and flicked his fluffy tail for Ebonyscar to join him. He simply didn't feel comfortable with any other cat.

He looked around, noting the presence of SkyClan and ShadowClan. They seemed to be the first two clans to arrive. Luckily, though, RiverClan wasn't the last. Being very dogmatic, Ploverflight found being last dishonourable. He tamed his fur with his pink, sandpaper rough tongue, and looked once more at Ebonyscar. Afraid that she would notice that his attention was being directed mainly to her, he averted his gaze to leer at Russetstar. Ploverflight always wished to be like him. He looked into the air, then at the rest of the cats in the clearing, joining RiverClan. They were from diverse, various different clans. Endemic, however, to their clan, were their sleek pelts, and it made them look heavenly in the moonlight as they entered. Ploverflight purred at their arrival.

Closed Thread