Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 10:09 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

(lol)
Sapphirepaw smiled. "Yeah, she's over here." he meowed and padded to where his siblings and 'father' were, and he stepped up to Crystalpaw. "Hey, Crystal, I want ya to meet someone." he meowed. Crystalpaw turned around to see her brother and smiled at the near full white she-cat who had a near full black she-cat with her. They seemed to be inversed versions of each other, though the black one was rather small. "This is Frostpaw, and this is Moonpaw." he said, pointing to the two with his tail.

"Nice to meet you." Crystalpaw mewed. She was a rather shy she-cat like her mother, but her brother tried everything to get her to be more open.

"Hello." Moonpaw mewed back with a kind smile.

(They should meet at the gathering!!)
"Hello . Its a pleasure to meet you " Frostkit purred , flicking her ear in a friendly manner . She smiled "you're really pretty" she said nervously, admiring apprentices pelt and remebeing how her crush has said thayt crystal looked like their mother

She shuffled on her paws, hoping she didn't sound weird. 'Great . I've messed this up in only a few seconds ' she thought , sighing mentally
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:14 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Because we were forced to! They weren't safe...you see, we love each other bla bla bla...and there's this other Tom, CrispLeaf...he felt he was rightfully her mate...don't ask...he started getting really violent with us and threatened to hurt me if I didn't stay away from her...at this point, VelvetNight was already heavily pregnant with my kits. We knew if CrispLeaf saw, he'd kill them...so we took them to the clans where we knew they'd be safe...but ever since we've wanted to rebuild things with them...make sure they're okay, apologise...now she's given birth to CrispLeaf kits...we regret everything...we just want our kits back!
They deserve to know the truth...we want them to come back..."
"Please! Whoever you are, we don't want to hurt anyone...we just want to know where they are!" They wailed together, sounding so pathetic.
Stormtails gazed hardened more and she growled, "Windclan nursery, but if you dare steal them you will feel the might of Windclan in your back, and with that, the enraged molly strode away, desperately trying to initiate another conversation.

@MaskedBandits,

Goldenpaw wandered around, desperately searching for her freind, Lightpaw. The young she-cat had grown up in the EE, where there had been no gatherings an no freindly interactions between the clans. Her eyes darted from cat to cat, though no fluffy white pelts stood out. Lightpaw! Where are you? I don't want to be alone! The thunderclan she-cat was running now, frantically running around, fearful of the groups of warrior from different clans judging her, I don't want to be alone!

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:15 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Why not you don't try to make others friends here?'' meowed the oriental she-cat with her youngish voice, even for a 37 moons old she-cat, Flowerleaf turned her head to the leaders, observing with calmness, her greenish eyes was gleaming, the medium sized she-cat moved her tail, leaving the tail straight in the ground.
Brindlepaw shook her head slightly. “No.... They're probably all busy.” she replied, but as she spoke, she was tasting the air for Guardianpaw's scent, but she didn't smell him, and minor disappointment entered her blind gaze. She lifted her head, her ears swiveling around. This was her first gathering, as it was probably the first for many, but already, everyone seemed to be in conversation.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

The dark grey she-cat turned her head to see her bright ginger mate. "You know what we have to do..."
"Of course, dear..."
"We've gotta join the clans!"
"How do we do that though..."
"Just any clan...WindClan is our main target but if not, any clan...we need to see them whether it's on a patrol or at a gathering...we need to get close to them again..."
"Yes, love." VelvetNight trotted away HarmonyBlade following.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:27 AM
a lonely nobody

( @Maplefall )

Lightpaw was fizzing with excitement as she saw all the other cats, and she almost fell over due to all the scents and sounds. This is the best day ever!! Cats of all shapes and sizes milled about, talking and laughing and sharing stories; the apprentice almost couldn't handle everything. "Isnt this so cool?" She turned around to talk to Goldenpaw, suddenly realizing she wasn't there. "Goldenpaw? Hey Goldenpaw, where are you?"

Lightpaw narrowed her eyes, trying to look in all directions at once. Where in StarClan could she have gone? We've only been here for a few heartbeats! She ran through the throng, pushing aside cats in her path. She looked for the familiar pelt of her friend, looking everywhere she could, until the flash of honey coloured fur among the browns and blacks. "Goldenpaw!" She called, trying to get her friend's attention as she followed pursuit.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; January 16th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(They should meet at the gathering!!)
"Hello . Its a pleasure to meet you " Frostkit purred , flicking her ear in a friendly manner . She smiled "you're really pretty" she said nervously, admiring apprentices pelt and remebeing how her crush has said thayt crystal looked like their mother

She shuffled on her paws, hoping she didn't sound weird. 'Great . I've messed this up in only a few seconds ' she thought , sighing mentally
Crystalpaw smiled. "Th-Thanks. So do you." she replied. She gave a shy purr.

(Okay, finally done... Here is the Mother)
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:37 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Maplefall )

Lightpaw was fizzing with excitement as she saw all the other cats, and she almost fell over due to all the scents and sounds. This is the best day ever!! Cats of all shapes and sizes milled about, talking and laughing and sharing stories; the apprentice almost couldn't handle everything. "Isnt this so cool?" She turned around to talk to Goldenpaw, suddenly realizing she wasn't there. "Goldenpaw? Hey Goldenpaw, where are you?"

Lightpaw narrowed her eyes, trying to look in all directions at once. Where in StarClan could she have gone? We've only been here for a few heartbeats! She ran through the throng, pushing aside cats in her path. She looked for the familiar pelt of her friend, looking everywhere she could, until the flash of honey coloured fur among the browns and blacks. "Goldenpaw!" She called, trying to get her friend's attention as she followed pursuit.
Goldenpaw head perked up as she heard an echo of her freinds voice. She broke into a smile, she's here! "Lightpaw, Lightpaw, I'm here," she yowled as she rushed past disgruntled elders and surprised apprentices, her golden fur turning to a blur as she ran, she finally spotted the pure-White fur of her freind, "Lightpaw! Your here! I thought you had been left behind!" Goldenpaw mewed, breathing a sigh of relief, the honey coloured apprentice hated crowds, and would only put up with going to the gathering for her best freind.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:39 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Crystalpaw smiled. "Th-Thanks. So do you." she replied. She gave a shy purr.

(Okay, finally done... Here is the Mother)
Frostkit swallowed. She was not used to people complimenting her . "thank you " she responded

(Its moonfang! Woop woop. Poor babe )
(I'm bringing in echo in a second )

Last edited by Frosty; January 16th, 2017 at 10:40 AM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostkit swallowed. She was not used to people complimenting her . "thank you " she responded

(Its moonfang! Woop woop. Poor babe )
(I'm bringing in echo in a second )
(lol kay ^^" WAIT SkC IS HERE TOO?! T.T #slowbean)
(I'm thinking about reincarnating her... but I'm not sure where, with who, or how xD)
Sapphirepaw smiled and flicked his tail in her face playfully. "Wait, you say it's not cool when I do it, but you can do it to someone else, huh?" Crystalpaw meowed playfully.

"Yep, cause I.... am older!" he growled and pawed her nose. Crystalpaw crouched and lunged at her brother, and they smacked into a warrior. The full black tom looked at them with a slight smile.

"Careful there." he meowed, his voice deep and brisk. "S-Sorry..." Crystalpaw mrrewed. The black tom chuckled.

"It's quite alright. I have had worse run-ins." he said. "The name's Surgefrost."

"I'm Sapphirepaw, and this is my sister Crystalpaw." Sapphire meowed.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:07 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:

(lol kay ^^" WAIT SkC IS HERE TOO?! T.T #slowbean)
(I'm thinking about reincarnating her... but I'm not sure where, with who, or how xD)
Sapphirepaw smiled and flicked his tail in her face playfully. "Wait, you say it's not cool when I do it, but you can do it to someone else, huh?" Crystalpaw meowed playfully.

"Yep, cause I.... am older!" he growled and pawed her nose. Crystalpaw crouched and lunged at her brother, and they smacked into a warrior. The full black tom looked at them with a slight smile.

"Careful there." he meowed, his voice deep and brisk. "S-Sorry..." Crystalpaw mrrewed. The black tom chuckled.

"It's quite alright. I have had worse run-ins." he said. "The name's Surgefrost."

"I'm Sapphirepaw, and this is my sister Crystalpaw." Sapphire meowed.
(Yah, and so is riverclan , right? Cause echo is riverclan )

Frostpaw giggled. "Don't forget me and Moonpaw!" She laughed to the other two apprentices , swatting a gentle and fluffy paw at her friends before smiling up at the warrior. "Hello " she greeted.

The bluish silver Echostorm watched the other cats from afar, not wanting to really mix with the groups . her eyes landed on a warrior tom and a few apprentices . When she saw that one ran into the warrior she let out a soft giggle.