Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:04 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by Quacky
Today 08:00 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

(Sorry almost missed the battle XD)

Morningscar raced into battle, his paws thrumming on the ground like hail. Larkpaw ran beside him, matching him pawstep for pawstep. Morningscar’s cheast swelled with pride, since the young apprentice wasn’t getting any real training, Morningscar had been training Larkpaw, and the warrior felt protective of the young apprentice. This would have been Larkpaw’s first gathering, yet this battle had to happen. Suddenly he heard Larkpaw yowl in pain. She was pinned to the ground by a Shadowclan warrior with a deep scratch across her face, blood trickling down. Morningscar let out a ferocious screech and leaped at the Shadowclan Tom.
(Open)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Lightpaw @2018 Okapi @Fuzzyfeline
"ahh...fine" Mistpaw pouted a little and just looked down at the Thunderclanners She jumped down from the tree "I'm going to get Hawkwing and Furzeberry" she meowed and ran off after awhile of running Mistpaw ran into them. "Hey come on we need you guys it looks like the high tide is coming" She said running back to the tree climbing back up panting from all the running.
Furzeberry trotted over,” Shadowclan has experience with floods. If it floods we’ll head to our allies, such as Windclan or Skyclan.” He replied calmly. He flicked his tail casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

(Also no flood is starting until a High Rank mentions one)
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:33 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Condensed
Halfgaze hoped Passionblaze would let it go and they could all continue on to the gathering in peace. It seemed as if that could happen until Passionblaze said, 'but.' That one word made Halfgaze's heart sink like a stone. He was talking about their possible fate without Riverclan. As Passionblaze asserted that he had the right to know Shadowclan's motives, Halfgaze spoke up in a calm and even tone, "Shadowclan has a right to privacy, just as Thunderclan does." If Goldenstar did not want to share his motives at that time, Passionblaze should have accepted that. The molly once again wondered at Snowstar's whereabouts. The whole battle had been caused by her actions, after all. Now she wasn't even present to prevent the growing battle before the gathering, as Halfgaze was certain that the animosity, if left unchecked, would soon grow to a full out physical fight. Halfgaze's eyes narrowed at Passionblaze's outburst, her feet instinctively shuffling into a defensive stance. Her instincts were correct, as Passionblaze leapt at Goldenstar mere moments later. Halfgaze's heart pounded in her ears and she willed herself forward. She didn't want to fight Passionblaze. He was a good cat, a respectable cat. But thoughts of her clanmates and her camp and her leader filled her heart with love and loyalty for her clan. Shaking her head, Halfgaze leapt at Passionblaze, attempting to push the other deputy away from Goldenstar. She didn't doubt that the leader could hold his own, but she also knew that she couldn't just leave him to fight the other clan's deputy. Halfgaze waited for Passionblaze to come back before starting a fight with him. She was a traditional fighter and didn't believe in lashing out at a cat while he was down. Her claws were unsheathed but instead of using them, she stood stiffly between him and Goldenstar with a look that warned him to stop. If he persisted, she'd have no choice but to fight him. However, her knowledge of Passionblaze told her that he wouldn't attack her.

---

@Constellation
Dovecoo blinked in surprise as she heard Goldenstar yell for them to attack. She had just expected a simple walk to the gathering where she'd speak peacefully with cats from other clans and listen to the news with Honeythistle. She had in no way been expecting a battle! Surely Honeythistle hadn't been either, or he'd never have allowed her to accompany him to the gathering. As it was she'd had a hard time convincing him because of the pregnancy. It was too stuffy in the nursery and she'd practically begged him to let her come in order to get some fresh air. Dovecoo couldn't help sighing in exasperation. What with the battle last gathering and the battle this gathering, Honeythistle would never let her out of camp on a full moon again! Her warrior training resurfaced slightly and Dovecoo unsheathed her claws, though she moved to the side and tried to hide with her back against a bush.

Piperwing hissed at the audacity of Shadowclan when their leader called for attack. She followed Passionblaze's lead and leapt at the first cat she saw, a rather plump looking white molly. It didn't occur to her that this she-cat was pregnant in the heat of the moment, and the sandy molly attacked despite the fact that she never would have done so had she known. Growling, Piperwing prowled towards the white cat, catching her shoulder with her claws and wondering why she was cowering by a bush instead of fighting.

Dovecoo gasped in fear as a sand colored molly from Thunderclan started to attack her. She all of a sudden couldn't remember any of her training and could only wince and cower as the feline tore through her shoulder. Dovecoo let out a scream and started hyperventilating as pain like she hadn't felt for moons ripped through her. The soft life as a forever queen had lowered her pain tolerance and Dovecoo was not used to the life of a warrior anymore. "Honeythistle!" She yelled, heart pounding as she crouched close to the ground with her tail curled inward and ears flattened.

Last edited by dionysus; February 19th, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Rowanblaze's eyes widened before he realized what exactly was going on, then his eyes narrowed, pupils dilating. "Mistwing, good luck." He meowed seriously giving her a stern look. "I'll see you after this is over. When it is over I have something I need to tell you." He murmured more softly before leaping into the array of fighting felines.
@Liekki
@Radler
@Broken
@Beau

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 19th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
she was proud of them? for what? they had done nothing to deserve that affection. they did nothing. and that was the problem. they did nothing when they lost cricketpaw. they did nothing when they lost geckoleaf. they were tired of not doing anything, frustrated even with themselves to be specific. they didnt want to lose nightpaw too. the last time there was a gathering daydream had almost lost their life for the millionth time, not to mention the battle. even if there was a truce between them, you couldnt be too careful. so they accepted the affection, drawing their muzzle on this side of nightpaws face to nuzzle it gently. they were hurting. but they had her. thats all they had left, the closest thing to family they would ever have. they wouldnt push her away, too. they intertwined their tail with hers, a silent thank you.
Nightpaw smiled, as the medicine cat wined their tail with hers. They'd be alright. She'd make sure of that. Suddenly, Nightpaw was pulled from her thoughts as the procession of Shadowclan cats came to a sudden stop. Thunderclan was on their side of the border and she could clearly see them now foxlengths away. Up ahead, she could hear Goldenstar's voice. He was talking to a cat, she didn't quite recognize, but there was something about the way he spoke that made her feel unsettled. There was tension in the air. Looking around, she could see cats from both clans bristling as they glared across at each other. She felt her own fur stiffen as the Thunderclan cat talking to the Shadowclan leader seemed to get louder while Goldenstar stayed quiet and calm. She could just see the other cat look like he was going to walk away over the crowd, but as quick as lightening, he bolted and Goldenstar disappeared from her sight. "No!" she cried out involuntarily, pulling away from Daydream to run to her mentor. But before she could get two steps, she heard his voice ring out over the clan.

Shadowclan, attack!

Again! Was this going to be nothing but fight after fight! How dare this clan of cats attack her leader and mentor on the way to the gathering of all places! No more! She wouldn't let this group of cats hurt her friend and go unpunished. A primal hiss escaped the pure black shecat as the clans clashed together in a fury of claws and shrieks. Indiscriminately, she spotted a grey tom with that Thunderclan scent thick on her pelt and raced at him with her claws unsheathed. She raced up and keeping her distance, aimed a forward slash at the tom's muzzle. If she was going to fight now, she was going to fight like she meant it.

I'm thinking for order, me, @Fuzzyfeline then @king kaleb! Objections?

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Nightshadow was amused slightly by the chaos around her. Broken insults fluttered by her ear and she giggled, not particularly caring what others thought of her. She swung her head around, looking for someone to tight and taunt. Anger of other cats both fueled and amused her, so she loved to fight. She sat down and calmly licked her paw, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings. She figured someone would attack her and Nightshadow wouldn't have to start the fight. Starting the fight for her was never a strong point, and usually led to less insults and more fighting. She loved to defend herself in a fight at first, and eventually go on the offensive. She sniffed lightly, looking in disgust at her muddy paw. "If you aren't careful little kitties, you'll slip into the rushing river. No one will look for you there, just as no one will look for you when you're dripping in blood. When I'm done with you, ThunderClan kitties, your face will be unrecognizable," Nightshadow said to herself in a sing-song voice. When she was in battle, she took it very seriously and wouldn't hesitate to kill.
@Owl
@Radler
@Broken
@Beau
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Imma take us into battle mode. For order, what do you think of: me,
@Aurora Borealis , then @blue jellie?

Thunderclan came to a hault as Passionblaze stopped Shadowclan to...talk with them? The Thunderclan deputy seemed wound up as he spoke to the Shadowclan leader. As they spoke, Morningblue's green eyes spotted Sharppaw in the crowd. He bunched his muscles and unsheathed his claws, glaring at the younger cat as he shielded his sister with his body. In his mind, he was silently begging the Thunderclan deputy to continue toward the gathering, to head toward the safety of Seastones, and his pleas were ignored. Just when Passionblaze appeared to be ready to move on, he wheeled on the Shadowclan leader and the border erupted into chaos with Goldenstar's call to battle. Morningblue held his ground with a hiss, sure that the younger cat would come to him.

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:18 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@blue jellie @Charmer

Sharppaw hissed as his leader called for attack. ‘Finally!’ he looked around for a flicker of blue-gray pelt in the darkness. The light of the full moon helped him immensely. His cold amber eyes finally found his target. He returned the glare shot at him with a smirk. With a hiss, he walked toward him, looking calculating. Every pawstep on the rough ground gave him a new rush of hate. So much so, that when he was within reach of Morningblue, every inch of him was filled with loathing. The edges of his vision were going red. All he could see was Morningblue and the cat he was trying to protect. In a split-second descision, Sharppaw attempted to leap between them. His goal was to separate them, then spin around and claw Morningblue. His fight wasn’t with the other cat. Not yet. All he could think about was his crazed lust for blood to be spilt. For blood to splatter on the ground, to sink into the earth. He yowled angrily, attempting to bite Morningblue’s leg. If his leg was hurt, he’d go down. Then Sharppaw would kill him.

[ angry little ball of floof ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:25 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Leaftail stood frozen as the order to attack echoed in her head. No, no, no no no no--"No!" she yowled, shoving past the other cats. This isn't supposed to be happening! she thought desperately to herself. Her tail lashed in a mix of horror and desperation. I need to stop this!

She scanned the battle for someone, anyone, and her eyes landed on an unfamiliar ShadowClan shecat. The tabby was stalking the clearing, eyeing the fighters. Purpose thrumming through her veins, Leaftail pushed through the fighters and jumped in front of her. "Don't fight," she begged, "please!"

As soon as the cat's gaze met hers, Leaftail faltered. She was huge, obviously stronger than her, and her green eyes glittered with malice. The righteousness froze in her veins, paralyzing Leaftail with fear. StarClan, save me!

(@Flameleaf)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Closed Thread