Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 04:18 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

It was nice to talk to a clanmate without being judged. Brindlejaw didn't feel threatened under Heathernose's blue eyes and it was a nice change that he wishes he felt more often. The tom's grin widen at Heathernose's motherly attitude with pushing him to eat. He didn't move away from her scooting closer, for some odd reason he didn't mind her presence.
Self-cautiously the deputy bit into the rabbits hid, ripping the pelt off to reach the meat. Now, this part was gruesome and over time he slowly found a way to eat after his coyote incident all those seasons ago.
Carefully hooking his claws and with one slice the deputy took a piece of meat and placed it in his mouth. Pieces slipped out of his jaw here and there from the gap in his jaw.
When Heathernose started to talk Brindlejaw paused and licked his maw before answering, he didn't want any piece to fly out of his mouth. "Well Starclan is certainly giving me a ride of my life with a whole lot of ups and downs." Scoffing jokingly at his remark the tom continued to eat slowly and after a few heartbeats. "How are you?" Asking the molly.

@Beau
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:15 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @Wings --

Watching her apprentice stutter, Mountainmist let out another laugh but accepted his suggestions that they race up the moors. It wasn't like she enjoyed the water as riverclan cats did, but she just found it a nice way to get a relief from the fur that just kept on heating up. Standing up she slowly, with large and heavy steps, made her way out of the stream and gestured with a throw of her head up the moor. "Wanna get running or not?" And with that she shot off, the large black molly running like a bumbling bear, her soaked frame and large fur making it hard for her to run up the hills, but her larger stride than the apprentice still seemed to be the winning strike. The moors were nice for exercising and running up and down with a heavy fur did indeed allow for heavy muscling to build up. "Get a move on Creekpaw!" She hollered down at the apprentice, a smirk on her face. She wanted him to beat her, to just have a small accomplishment in their training session.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:37 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

-- @chaton --

Weaselskip wanted to die. If someone walked up to her and offered to drown her right here and now, she would totally take them up on their offer. This apprentice was going to be the death of her, she liked his attitude towards work, but this was just too much. She was not an ancient warrior with a massive patience who could just let the apprentice run themselves thin and just work them after that... No Weasel was a spitfire who wanted to respond back but she had to be oooh so responsible. Not gonna happen. So as the apprentice somehow managed to trip himself over for the thousandth time, she walked over and poked him. "Hey. Kid. Get up. You're not learning anything if you're knocking yourself over, and you'll never learn anything if you're not shutting up and calming that energy of yours." Shaking out her body, and the kinks and whatever she'd managed to accumulate throughout the process of watching the stupid kid flicking himself over and over. "Gotta be quick on your feet. Fast," with that she aimed yet another hit at his back paw, aiming to push it out from underneath him and make him collapse.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:42 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Arie ]
—Creek Training—

As Mountainmist shot off, Creekpaw jolted his cold legs into moving. He was right on the she’s tail. The water he had been soaked with was flying off, and he was getting warmer, and more comfortable. Speeding up, he grinned as he came to the big bear’s side. Kicking in to his full speed, he slowly inches past Mountainmist. Now a full fox length ahead of his mentor, he panted as he neared the top. “Get a move on Mountainmist!” A full smile swept across his maw as he was almost at the top. He was going to win!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 16th, 2020, 03:33 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Cornkit let out a sleepy yawn. The musty scent of the warriors den, with all the warm bodies, and Breezefeather's soft voice was making him feel heavy. His eyes fluttered closed as he snuggled in closer. He knew what Breezefeather meant when he said Starclan wanted his kits. They had died. And although he would never ask he had a feeling that was part of the reason Breezefeather had been so sad when he met him. "Starclan is lucky to have them." Cornkit breathed. He imagined what it may have looked like if Rabbitkit and Harekit had lived, maybe they would've been super close friends. Maybe they would've hated you. Even though the voice said it, Cornkit found it hard to believe. Especially since Breezefeather was so kind to him. "Although I do wish I could've met them."

{Think we're just rounding it up here <3}
Curling up around Cornkit and slowly getting himself ready to fall asleep again. He was tired, even just talking about his dead family hurt and exhausted Breezefeather, so all he wanted was to relax down into his nest. Pulling Cornkit over to his chin he curled around the kit once again, making sure not to squish Cornkit but still tight enough to provide enough warmth and comfort the kit. "I think they would've liked to meet you too. And I think they would've liked you. Bunnypaw too, who Starclan didn't want to become a warrior so they took her away from me. But now I've got you little one. And I'll fight Starclan if they want to take you away from me." With that he closed his green eyes and slowly his breath deepened as the silver tom fell into a comfortable sleep.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; May 16th, 2020 at 03:33 AM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ sorry for the wait, lost track of rps on top of motivation issues! ]

"I'm amazed too!" Lionstar shook his head at the kit. "Stupid mouse baby wanted to make his own Clan and threatened to rage war with me. I invited him to be a hawk's dinner and that seems to have gotten through to him, but I would keep a vine around this one-- he might try to escape again!"

As Brindlejaw came over, Lionstar figured it was time to scoot off before he overstayed his welcome. A shame that handsome hunk of a medicine cat wasn't around. "I bet you can handle him from here.. it was good seeing you two!"

With a friendly wave of his tail, Lionstar made his way out of the camp. Maybe he'd try to sneak a visit in to see Coyotesmile later, he liked that guy.

[ @Echopeak, @Shimm, @Moonraven ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 05:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw blinked in surprise. Was fighting lessons really all he wanted? He was cutting straight to the chase, eh? She hadn't expected it from the tom, especially since it was completely off the subject. Perhaps he didn't want to talk about Littlewish... Though she found it hard to believe that a cat would actually like him. Blech. Shaking the feeling off, she exhaled, giving Eaglepaw a nod. It was the least she could do for the guy.
"Why not? You ever done training before?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 16th, 2020, 05:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

WHAT A LACKLUSTER RESPONSE!!!!!!!

Oaksting was PEEVED to say the least at what he perceived to be another one of Brindlejaw's moments where he DISREGARDED what he said! Puffing up his pelt, he bared his fangs at the other tom. "You don't blame me, huh? Well jeeze, I should hope not when you're the one failin' away at your job! Where's your sense of decency? Your take charge attitude? For someone with a lotta faith in StarClan you sure like to sit on your ass and let 'em pull the strings instead of help your Clan!"

He felt like he was rambling at this point but only became more indignant when Asspenbreeze decided to insert herself into this. "Why don't you take that pretty tail of yours and shove it up your tight rear, darlin'? You weren't invited to this discussion, you old bat!" But she did have some good points, and he hmphed! at Brindlejaw's response. "She wants more patrols from you, dingus! She doesn't want to set it up herself. DO YOUR JOB."

[ @Shimm, @Dust ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:26 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

@Fuzzy @Beau

Quiverpaw padded over to the two after hearing the patrol announcements, dipping her head shyly at her mentor and Silentwhisper in greeting as she approached. This would be her first patrol since she had returned to WindClan and she was a bit excited to get out of camp for a little while, even if it was just to check the borders - as any other apprentice would be. She had been itching to go for a walk or something today and this would do just fine.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:30 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Dust --

Weaselskip was done. She was done. After dealing with 3 different apprentices, every single day, she just wanted a break. She was only given one! She was only meant to train ONE! And she really really wanted to just not have to put up with them... But seeming as no other mentor wanted to take responsibility for their own apprentice, and Weasel being the good gal she was, had taken them out after constant pestering...She was too weak minded to refuse them... but it had to stop! Shaking her head the grey furred molly made her way into camp, the fur covered from dust after a surprisingly relieving change of pace as she'd just been out with the one apprentice she didn't actually mind teaching. But it was still a chore nonetheless and she wanted to find someone who would understand her position... Well not the love part of it. After her walk with Wolfbound and the recent meeting with Moonbird... things seemed to be in a strange predicament, but well it was something that did not weigh as heavy on her as it had done before... Now it was just those damned apprentices. She would've been fine if they'd just shut up and let her teach her lesson, but when they literally required her to sit on them in order to make them shut up she was done. And not to mention the damned medicine cat... Who she was still earning up brownie points to murder... Her discussing with her older sister and Twilight had been quite intriguing to say the least. Different methods on how to kill him had been more fun than the young molly expected. Nevertheless she just plopped down on the spot, not caring if she was in the way. If anyone told her, she was not going to move. She'd done their job for them, the least they could do was move out of the way.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread