Today 01:03 AM

Old January 19th, 2021, 09:27 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
~ Duskfern ~ @Spoopy Eclipse ~

(Sorry for my short reply-)

She walked into the elders den, a clump of moss in her mouth. Making a nest for Crowfur. Goody. She gave a muffled “hello” to the melanistic elder. At first she decided to do a small nod, but then realized Crowfur was blind.

~ Crowfur ~

Hearing a noise, Crowfur’s head swung around. She sensed a cat, and the voice sounded like a she-cat’s.
”Hello..?” she made a gesture to ask for the unknown she-cat’s name.

”It’s Duskfern.” she gave a small laugh.
This wouldn’t be too bad. Crowfur wasn’t a cranky elder like others usually were. Not always, anyways. She at least had a sense of humor.
“We’re here to make nests.” Duskfern explained to her.
Webpaw followed behind, a clump of moss dripping in her mouth. "Where should I put the moss?" she asked, eager to get the disgusting wet moss out of her mouth. She hoped that the elders weren't mean and cranky like some of the other Shadowclan cats she'd briefly seen. She wanted it to be quick and easy. Walk to where the moss should go, place it down, and leave.

Last edited by duCky; January 19th, 2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 08:27 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Webpaw followed behind, a clump of moss dripping in her mouth. "Where should I put the moss?" she asked, eager to get the disgusting wet moss out of her mouth. She hoped that the elders weren't mean and cranky like some of the other Shadowclan cats she'd briefly seen. She wanted it to be quick and easy. Walk to where the moss should go, place it down, and leave.
Crowfur lifted up her old bones from the place she was lying, and padded away from it until she was off of her dry, mossy nest. Then she perched elsewhere, and let out a sigh of happiness.
”You can just replace it, dear.” she nudged a piece of moss from the ground.
Ah, new nests. Always a nice surprise, weren’t they? No cat liked caring for the elders, though, and if they actually did, it was because they got in trouble. Especially a warrior.
“So, what kind of trouble did you both get into? Don’t worry, I got into lottttts of trouble was a was younger. I know that you don’t want to be doing this.” Crowfur chuckled, giving a lick to her black fur.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old January 21st, 2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Crowfur lifted up her old bones from the place she was lying, and padded away from it until she was off of her dry, mossy nest. Then she perched elsewhere, and let out a sigh of happiness.
”You can just replace it, dear.” she nudged a piece of moss from the ground.
Ah, new nests. Always a nice surprise, weren’t they? No cat liked caring for the elders, though, and if they actually did, it was because they got in trouble. Especially a warrior.
“So, what kind of trouble did you both get into? Don’t worry, I got into lottttts of trouble was a was younger. I know that you don’t want to be doing this.” Crowfur chuckled, giving a lick to her black fur.
"I got in trouble... for getting lost on a patrol", Webpaw sighed, beginning to remove the dry moss from the nest. Once all that moss was gone, she layed the dripping wet moss on the nest.
She began to lick her fur in attempts to remove the disgusting taste of moss from her mouth. "Ugh", she spat. "Why does this stuff have to taste so bad."

Last edited by duCky; January 21st, 2021 at 09:36 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 09:49 AM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
"I got in trouble... for getting lost on a patrol", Webpaw sighed, beginning to remove the dry moss from the nest. Once all that moss was gone, she layed the dripping wet moss on the nest.
She began to lick her fur in attempts to remove the disgusting taste of moss from her mouth. "Ugh", she spat. "Why does this stuff have to taste so bad."
”Ah, I see.” she mewed with a smile. “Don’t worry dear, almost all of us have done it.”
Crowfur continued licking her black pelt lazily while they replaced moss. Patrols were confusing when you were new to them. Even when you weren’t, it was easy to mess up with them. Sometimes she was glad she was an elder.
“Welp,” she let out a sigh as she got up. “I smell bad, and I layed in that moss.”
It was true, though. She did smell like she rolled in mouse dung, but the scent was fainter.

Duskfern continued nudging stray pieces of old moss to the side, forming a big clump. Webpaw was right. It tasted quite bad. Bad enough to make you want to dunk your head in a river to get the taste off. Crowfur’s nest must have not been replaced in a while. She could handle it enough, though.
”Trust me,” she glanced at Webpaw. ”Mouse bile is much worse.”

character Website

Last edited by vampy; January 21st, 2021 at 09:49 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:30 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
”Ah, I see.” she mewed with a smile. “Don’t worry dear, almost all of us have done it.”
Crowfur continued licking her black pelt lazily while they replaced moss. Patrols were confusing when you were new to them. Even when you weren’t, it was easy to mess up with them. Sometimes she was glad she was an elder.
“Welp,” she let out a sigh as she got up. “I smell bad, and I layed in that moss.”
It was true, though. She did smell like she rolled in mouse dung, but the scent was fainter.

Duskfern continued nudging stray pieces of old moss to the side, forming a big clump. Webpaw was right. It tasted quite bad. Bad enough to make you want to dunk your head in a river to get the taste off. Crowfur’s nest must have not been replaced in a while. She could handle it enough, though.
”Trust me,” she glanced at Webpaw. ”Mouse bile is much worse.”
Leopardkit watched Crowfur's tail twitch. She jumped on the tail and yowled "GOT IT!!!"
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Bored

crowkit walked into the elders den hello? she said sitting down
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:58 AM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
Leopardkit watched Crowfur's tail twitch. She jumped on the tail and yowled "GOT IT!!!"
[CENTER]~ Crowfur ~ @feather lily ~

”Oh, my!” Crowfur exclaimed, a slightly louder voice. “Why hello. Could you tell me your names?”
She always enjoyed visitors, as it could get lonely in the elders den sometimes. It always meant one thing when kits visited her, however: a new story. She was usually prepared. Crowfur’s white eyes shone faintly. Ah, blindness. She got too old it seemed.

character Website

Last edited by vampy; January 21st, 2021 at 10:58 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

”Oh, my!” Crowfur exclaimed, a slightly louder voice. “Why hello. Could you tell me your names?”
She always enjoyed visitors, as it could get lonely in the elders den sometimes. It always meant one thing when kits visited her, however: a new story. She was usually prepared. Crowfur’s white eyes shone faintly. Ah, blindness. She got too old it seemed.
im crowkit, who are you? she asked nicely, she wasnt like most kits she was calm and smart for her age
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:47 PM

Quote:

Just as Webpaw was about to head out, she noticed two smaller kits running into the den. "Hello", she said."What are you guys doing in here?" She guessed that they weren't replacing nests, so what else would would they come here for? @Leopardstrike3 @feather lily

Last edited by duCky; January 21st, 2021 at 01:48 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 03:27 PM
formerly estelle.

~ @feather lily ~ @leopardstrike4 ~ @Spoopy Eclipse ~

(“Webpaw, I finished getting the moss if you want to go,”)

She layed down on her belly at a slow pace.
“Crowfur,” she mewed. “Pleased to meetcha, dear.”
Crowfur looked in the spot she was pretty sure Crowkit introduced herself in. The melanistic she-cat was aware of Webpaw’s question. Yes, the kits were meant to be in the nursery, but if you were a bored kit, there was only one place to go.
“It’s okay. I happen to have a trick,” she chuckled, offering a wink to the apprentice.
Turning her blind gaze back to the kits, she mewed a slow question, just to make it dramatic.
“Now I don’t suppose you would want.. a story?”
Crowfur gave an eye to Crowkit and Leopardkit. Kits loved her stories, or she thought they did.

Duskfern had sweeped all the old moss away and adjusted the new one slightly, and picked the now huge clump up. The chimera she-cat gagged, but was careful not to let the moss go flying. She would have stinky breath for days. Well, punishment was punishment.
”Bebpaw, I hinished fetting ha noss if you bant to po,” Duskfern mewed, her jaws clamping the moss so it would stay tight.
There was a faint, smelly odor floating through the den. She had a sickened look on her face.

character Website

Last edited by vampy; January 21st, 2021 at 03:30 PM.