Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
testing some stuff
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:13 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 02:12 PM
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:11 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:09 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 11:54 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

At the impact of the slam, she was dazed slightly, hobbling on her feet as she felt the burning trail of claws etching their way into her side. The bobtail's breath fell from her parted maw, eyes wide as she stumbled slightly as she regained her balance. Aurora's gaze narrowed, and she quickly dropped herself low to the ground, aiming to kick one of Littlewing's arms out from under her.
Littlewing fell forward, kicking her back legs at the cat. She couldn't give up so fast. Her extra weight made her movements sloppy, but she bounced up. She clawed at the cat's face more.
Old May 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline caught sight of movement somewhere across the field. Running away? Alright. I'll play your little hide and seek game. Baring her fangs, she darted towards him. This was going to be it. The Dusk Syndicate cats fighting her clanmates around her hardly bothered her; she was filled with so much hatred that she could barely see anything else. With a powerful leap, she aimed to pin the tom down, or slash her claws across his back-- either one would work. Either way she would hopefully disable him... for the moment... and would be able to end this. Hopefully Bluepaw wouldn't stop by. Or Asterpaw, or that little silver cat... what was her name, Silverpaw? I'd hate to have to kill anyone else. Technically that wasn't true, after all, she didn't mind killing. For fun, really. To be honest, she didn't have a valid reason for killing the grey tom, other then the fact he was a jerk.

Someone that didn't deserve to be alive. Someone who should have been dead a long, long time ago, and someone that she hoped would never return, because after all, she'd heard of cats coming back from the dead. Cats who weren't leaders. It was strange, and Alabasterpaw didn't understand it. She'd misjudged her jump. Landing right beside him instead, and her expression contorted with anger. "Trying to crawl away like the little worm you are, darling?" She asked, her expression dangerous and angry. "Trying to escape me, handsome? Well guess what. No matter where you are... how fast you run... you're never going to get away from me until I'm satisfied. Understand?" The white feline asked, before lashing out with a paw. She'd been sharpening her claws. Not that they really needed it... they were already like tiny daggers, piercing through and torturing those she despised.

So far she hadn't been involved in another fight. But she was ready. Ready for this to be over so her sister would just go ahead and keep her promise, and then she would disappear. Into thin air as she always did. There was no way that Alabasterpaw could be blamed for anything because, after all, she was the most innocent appearing cat of all! Getting bored with playing, just moments later after lashing out, she did so again, aiming to pin him to the ground. And then? Her game would begin. The real game.

@Noire

Azulpaw thought he managed to get away as he trotted faster than he ever did in his life. His main focus was looking for enemy cats to fight, not his own clan. He avoided Alabasterpaw's gaze, but winced once he felt something sharp slash him in his back. The tom let out a yowl, and whipped around to see the white demon that plagued his dreams. He quickly slouched to the side as she landed near him, spitting her words of venom.

Azulpaw rasped, ''Don't you have anything better to do!'' He shouted at her, batting her with his claws close to her face. Why couldn't she ever leave him alone? What did she get a kick out of when hurting him? Azulpaw didn't understand what made her so bloodthirsty, but he couldn't focus on that now. They were in the midst of a battle, and that was the main focus. However, if Alabasterpaw wished to get his attention. Alright, the tom thought, she's going to get all the attention.

Not the good type of attention. Not in the least likable manner. She wanted to fight, Azulpaw would fight. He would not give up until his pelt was lying on the ground, draining blood. Asterpaw wanted him to fight whenever Alabasterpaw attacked. Asterpaw would had wanted him to not succumbed to her wills because she was weak. A weak, manipulative feline that deserved to be put in the ground...if he were that lucky.

Though Azulpaw wasn't the type to kill any cat. He would only hurt her enough to make her realize that...evil never prosper. Azulpaw looked down at her, allowing her words to sink in. He leaned down, their noses only centimeters apart. ''I'm not scared of you, sweetheart.'' He said, trying to believe the words himself. He was quite frightened of her. The fact that he lived in the same clan as a cat that wanted him dead. It was never a good thought, and every night as he slept in the apprentices' den, he was afraid that she might strike. ''Understand that you are finished with getting whatever you want.'' He whispered, lowly, softly to her. When she lashed out with her paw, Azulpaw quickly pulled his head away from her, feeling a trickle of blood run down his nose. He licked around his jaw, tasting the familiar crimson liquid.

Azulpaw backed away from the white demon, and turned around quickly before she could get up. He used his hindpaws to kick up dirt to ruin her bouncy fur, and dodge her vision. He then ran. He didn't want to fight Alabasterpaw. What would Asterpaw think? He couldn't hurt her sister, no matter how much he wished he could. One thing was keeping him from doing so, and that was the blue feline. As long as he kept the fight between them light, and ran away from her, wouldn't everything be good? Yes, of course. It would be perfect.

Old May 6th, 2017, 12:55 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Aquarius heard the cat's pawsteps and turned around right in time as the Skyclan cat leapt toward her. She snarled and rolled over, out of the way, hopping back on her paws. The she-cat's mottled gray tail flicked ominously and a crooked smile was plastered on her face. "Nice try, Skyclan filth," she rasped, her voice still gravelly from the night before. She unsheathed her claws and flung herself at her opponent, hissing and spitting in joyous rage.
"Skyclan filth? You're the filthy one, bothering others for no reason!" She lept at her enemy, claws extending towards her foe's underbelly, ducking to strike her.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old May 6th, 2017, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Skyclan filth? You're the filthy one, bothering others for no reason!" She lept at her enemy, claws extending towards her foe's underbelly, ducking to strike her.
Aquarius snarled. "Shut the hell up, Clan cat," she growled, attempting to duck out of the way of her opponent. Being the slightest bit off, the SkyClan cat's claws caught the side of her flank and blood sprayed into scarlet drops onto the ground. The rogue's eyes glittered an icy blue, all signs of her cruel joy gone. Now it was just malice. "You think you're so superior!" Screeched Aquarius, flinging herself at the warrior and pushing her down, digging her long claws into her shoulders.
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart wasn't ready to let her go, instead he ignored the sweet, loving gesture. He wasn't going to loose her. She couldn't die on him. No, this just wasn't going to happen. How could he go on, knowing that she was dead and the cat who did it was still at large. His hatred for Onyx in this moment was so large, so furious,that Cliffheart didn't know what to do with it. He had never been this loathing of one cat. Onyx was the reason he felt even more ashamed about his leg. He remembered that brief battle he had with the so called 'False King'. It ad been a difficult fight, but this...this was different. He had hurt Scrchedpetal, the only cat who made him want to live in the mornings, the only cat capable of lifting him from his pits of self doubts and despair. Now she was hurt, and Cliffheart didn't know how to stop it. "No..you're going to make it. You will not die and I won't let you! These kits need you. Not me. I haven't been with them enough. It'll be like they have no family. They can't be left like I was, parent less. I won't let that happen, so you have to stay for them, if anything!" He growled now. He was so intent on her not dying,that he was loosing his mind. He didn't notice the blood still covering Beachkit, or that he was even moving. He didn't notice the blood pulsing from her wounds. He didn't notice that she was slipping away till her beautiful gaze rolled away, leaving Cliffheart without the Stars to watch in her gaze.

Beachkit latched on firmly to his mothers fur. Death. Death was never something he had expected to see. He imagined it only a fantasy, a made up thing to keep kits from doing stupid things. Apparently not. Now Scorcedpetal was doing this thing, and all he knew about it was that she wouldn't be able to move, feel,see, hear, or smell anything. She would be like she was asleep. Gone, not to be talked to or loved again. He wouldn't feel the comfort and touch of his mothers tongue as she licked him to sleep, er soft voice comforting him if he got spooked. Well he was spooked now, beyond compare, and he wanted to hear her voice, but she didn't seem to know that. Cliffheart's words echoed in his head. These kits need you. Not me. It'll be like they're parent less. Parent less. The word rang in his ears. Did that mean Cliffheart would die too? No Mom, no Dad, what would happen to him and his siblings then? Scared to death, he pulled away from his mother, who didn't seem to pay attention to him, and buried himself in the soft belly fur of Cliffheart,crying. He couldn't be left alone. He couldn't be taken away by that gray cat. He had to stay with Cliffheart. Scorched told him to be the Twin Star for Dad, so he had to stay with him.

[imma just dupe him xD]
Cliffheart was caught off guard by the cat. The sudden weight of Hades on his back pulled him to the ground. He twisted around, freeing his front paws and swiped up, not even seeing the cat. This was for the Clan. This was for Scorched, for the Littles, for his Clan. The Syndicate had done too much damage in his life, e couldn't handle anymore. He freed his hind paws, still snarling in hatred. He kicked out, trying to force the tom off him, but with his twisted limb, he knew he didn't have all the strength he could have if it was normal like the rest.
[sorry it's short]

Calixto's fur was bushed out, making him larger than he already was. His long cream fur was bristling along his spine as he snarled at the Skyclan cat. "Didn't want to hurt me eh? Then why are you here?" he hissed. He dodged easily, and came back around, aiming for the shoulder. If he could hit the wound again it would do more damage than other blow, he just had to watch his back. Thankfully though, his fur was thick so it was sort of like a thin armor, but it wouldn't last forever.
{ I NEVER SAW THIS </3 }
Scorched watched as she saw Cliffheart fighting, and she gasped. She had to get up, to help him, to help them! What if Hades killed Cliffheart and went for Beachkit! She loved them, but she didn't want to see them in StarClan yet. She had to do something. And she made her final decision. She was staying with her family. Her eyes weakly opened slightly as she looked at the battle, and she pulled Beachkit closer, but that was all she could do, before the world went black. This time, there were no stars, no pain, no noises, no waking up. No dream. Just blackness and silence. She didn't know if she was going to die, if her mate or her son were going to die, but she knew one thing. If she didn't pull through, none of them would. The battle needs to end soon, they needed to win, to beat them before it was too late for the three.

Last edited by monfang; May 6th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

"Oh no? If you aren't scared of me, darling, then why did you run away? Are you really that cowardly that you're afraid to fight me?"
Alabasterpaw asked, her tone light and airy, as though the way that she hurt him was nothing more then a game to her. Wasn't that all life and death was? A game? A fight to stay alive, and a fight to kill? It was a kill-or-be-killed situation. World, even. No one just allowed each other to stay alive. Not if they were in different Clans. Or if there was some type of... hatred between them. And yet, not once had he tried to kill her. Why is that? The thought was frustrating. She wanted a fight. Some sport. But at the same time, it was easier if no one fought back. Perhaps he was just an easy target. Or, he was at least the only cat who had ever disliked her. Ever. Even Bluepaw, whom she had so cruelly treated, still tolerated her.

Which was nice. She liked being tolerated. His next words made her laugh. Her? Through with getting whatever she wanted? There was no way that would happen. "Darling. I always get what I want. If I want your attention, I'm going to get it-- or make everyone else think I have it. If I don't get it? No one else does. Think what you want, love... but it's either you give me your attention or you're dead." Her own face had the lightest cut on it; nothing serious, of course, Alabasterpaw seemed to always escape serious injury. She was similar to a snake in that sense. And in others... but that was one of the most similar ones. Of course she could be seriously injured, but it hadn't happened to her yet. This was her second battle. And she'd slipped away from the first one too, as a young apprentice... Asterpaw had been more interested in the fighting at the time.

"My sister is not the little angel you think she is. She's not this perfect cat surrounded by a glowing white light. She's not that nice. She's not that good of a cat at all. She doesn't care, no matter what she says... do you understand that? She'll pretend to care and then one day just walk away.She's not pretty, she's not popular, she's not-- well, me. And yet you choose her?"

Alabasterpaw shook her head. "Worst decision of your life." Her expression twisted into an angry snarl and she lashed out with a paw, getting ready to pin him down once more. But he was off. Darting away like a scared rabbit. Sighing, Alabasterpaw chased after him once more. This time? She wasn't going to miss. This time? She would meet her mark, and in a matter of moments, her troubles would be over. If she didn't get the attention then no one else would.

If she didn't get the attention, then she would make sure that they never got to give attention to anyone else either. Again Alabasterpaw leapt through the air, this time hoping that her mark was more centered. If it was? She would probably knock him over. Hide and seek was over... looks like it was time to play her game. Even if he did squirm away like a worm, she would still have messed him up enough to the point where, by then, it would be the game of the hunter and the prey. The cat and the mouse. He'd miraculously escaped death every other time. This time? She was not going to play around as much... this time, she would make sure he was hurt and would wait until he was actually dead before walking away. There was no way she was going to let her sister scare her off again. If it didn't work this time? It would be way, way too risky to try striking again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 6th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 03:58 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Aquarius snarled. "Shut the hell up, Clan cat," she growled, attempting to duck out of the way of her opponent. Being the slightest bit off, the SkyClan cat's claws caught the side of her flank and blood sprayed into scarlet drops onto the ground. The rogue's eyes glittered an icy blue, all signs of her cruel joy gone. Now it was just malice. "You think you're so superior!" Screeched Aquarius, flinging herself at the warrior and pushing her down, digging her long claws into her shoulders.
She yowled as Aquarius dug her claws in. "You think you're so important!" She kicked up, aiming to knock the she-cat off of her and hopefully stun her.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

The three-legged tom named Neverfalter saw the battle raging and his pelt seemed to crawl with dread. He knew that the battle between his home clan and the syndicate would only end in pools of blood. There never was a winner or a loser in war, only survivors and the dead. But even as his heart pounded in fear Neverfalter could not sit idly by and watch his clan put their lives and future at risk. "NO, not this time," He thought. His blood began to boil with a determination and anger he had never felt before and with a snarl, he bounded down the rocky hillside and into the fray. His claws out and ready to fight, the tom pushed back his fear and promised himself that should he die on this battlefield, he would die knowing he had finally acted not cowardly and afraid of bloodshed, but as a WARRIOR.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; May 6th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The three-legged tom named Neverfalter saw the battle raging and his pelt seemed to crawl with dread. He knew that the battle between his home clan and the syndicate would only end in pools of blood. There never was a winner or a loser in war, only survivors and the dead. But even as his heart pounded in fear Neverfalter could not sit idly by and watch his clan put their lives and future at risk. "NO, not this time," He thought. His blood began to boil with a determination and anger he had never felt before and with a snarl, he bounded down the rocky hillside and into the fray. His claws out and ready to fight, the tom pushed back his fear and promised himself that should he die on this battlefield, he would die knowing he had finally acted not cowardly and afraid of bloodshed, but as a WARRIOR.

Cloud glanced at the SkyClan cats, wanting to sink her claws into one. She stalked through the crowd, her already scarred pelt blending in with the others. She hissed as a Syndicate member fell to the ground, and she kept walking. She saw a cat with three legs, a smile forming on her maw. Perfect! She thought, she was still not as strong as she'd like to be from her kits vast energy, but she could take him. She planned her strategy, nodding to herself. She rushed at the cat, her ears pinned back and her claws out, a bloodthirsty look in her eyes. I'll defend the Syndicate and my kits with my LIFE she thought as she ran towards the tom.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Cloud glanced at the SkyClan cats, wanting to sink her claws into one. She stalked through the crowd, her already scarred pelt blending in with the others. She hissed as a Syndicate member fell to the ground, and she kept walking. She saw a cat with three legs, a smile forming on her maw. Perfect! She thought, she was still not as strong as she'd like to be from her kits vast energy, but she could take him. She planned her strategy, nodding to herself. She rushed at the cat, her ears pinned back and her claws out, a bloodthirsty look in her eyes. I'll defend the Syndicate and my kits with my LIFE she thought as she ran towards the tom.
Neverfalter was snapped out of his moment of courage as he saw a scarred she-cat running at him with claws glinting and a look of murder on her face. He tried to skid to the side to avoid the angry cat, but cursed his darn missing leg to be a burden now, as he lost his footing and went into a tumble straight towards the syndicate cat.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Closed Thread