Last post by Luminous
Today 03:04 PM

Old April 25th, 2018, 07:06 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn's white and calico fur slipped between the trees a small she stalked after her prey. As she caught Thornwhisker's gesture for her to pounce, she pushed off with her hind paws and landed with her forepaws on the mouse. She quickly gave it a quick nip to it's necklace and let out a brief purr. "One down, couple more to go!" She's gave her brother a lopsided grin, her stature relaxed. She loved hunting and enjoyed going out with her littermate.
"Good catch!" Thornwhisker mewed, popping out from behind his hiding place. " where to next? " He asked, showing the brambles out of his fur.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 25th, 2018, 07:08 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

"Good catch!" Thornwhisker mewed, popping out from behind his hiding place. " where to next? " He asked, showing the brambles out of his fur.
Sweetfawn nodded. "We work well as a team!" As she listened to his question, she instinctively looked around. The bubbling sound of a small creek drew her attention. Maybe it will have drawn other creatures to it? "Let's try over there." She meowed, pointing with her tail toward the creek to her left a little ways away.
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post

wolfcall snap his jaws at her, as a warning sign. "touch me and i'll rip you to shreds. " her bite wasn't that hard enough to make him bleed, luckily. it would be sore, however. that was a bit of a bluffing but it didn't show. he wouldn't kill her, starclan no. wolfcall would never forgive himself again. he can't stand to kill actual cats. he didn't have times for this. "get off our territory. i been gone for more than a hour, cats will come looking for me. don't want them to find you, don't you? they will surely kill you. " wolfcall lied, again. no one care where he was really.

[ remember to give him a chance to dodge, don't wanna powerplay. xD wolfcall is very confused on why aspiringspirit is trying to get him to be her apprentice when he is a warrior. >.> also short ]
[Oof sorry, I'm used to powerplay, usually when I don't the person. Always dodges and it's not much of a fight x3]
"Let them come." She meowed sitting down, her tail sailing the air like a flag. She looked at him. "Well, it's not like I told you the truth. I'm not leaving this is my home, for moons since I was kicked out I've lived her these dimwits never suspect a thing because I still stink of your smell." She meowed. "Stay with me, and I'll show you a world outside this sinkhole of a territory." She meowed.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn nodded. "We work well as a team!" As she listened to his question, she instinctively looked around. The bubbling sound of a small creek drew her attention. Maybe it will have drawn other creatures to it? "Let's try over there." She meowed, pointing with her tail toward the creek to her left a little ways away.
Thornwhisker shivered. "Fine, but I'm not getting in the water. It's so....watery!" He shivered again, then bounced in the direction of the creek.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 26th, 2018, 10:31 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
[Oof sorry, I'm used to powerplay, usually when I don't the person. Always dodges and it's not much of a fight x3]
"Let them come." She meowed sitting down, her tail sailing the air like a flag. She looked at him. "Well, it's not like I told you the truth. I'm not leaving this is my home, for moons since I was kicked out I've lived her these dimwits never suspect a thing because I still stink of your smell." She meowed. "Stay with me, and I'll show you a world outside this sinkhole of a territory." She meowed.
[ yeah, i had the problem before. it sucks, really. don't worry, i don't do that. usually if my character dodges i still let it have a effect like they weren't quick enough and were grazed instead. :3 ]
wolfcall raise a non-existent brow, so she been living here? no one found her? wow, he was disappointed in his clan right now. maybe she was too studdborn to leave and cats gave up. that seem to fit the cat right. "we don't stink, the other clans do. specially riverclan. " he snorted, his tail flickering back and forth. he didn't leave yet which was a rather good sign. he usually did leave very quickly when something got annoying. wolfcall seem to pick on just riverclan alone, singling it out. not his fault they were extremely horribly terrible. her last statement caught his interest and it shown. it really did seem like starclan wanted him to leave the clans! he did go to the outskirts, sure but this was a once in a lifetime chance. "i'm listening. " he finally said, eyeing her, suspiciously.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
[ yeah, i had the problem before. it sucks, really. don't worry, i don't do that. usually if my character dodges i still let it have a effect like they weren't quick enough and were grazed instead. :3 ]
wolfcall raise a non-existent brow, so she been living here? no one found her? wow, he was disappointed in his clan right now. maybe she was too studdborn to leave and cats gave up. that seem to fit the cat right. "we don't stink, the other clans do. specially riverclan. " he snorted, his tail flickering back and forth. he didn't leave yet which was a rather good sign. he usually did leave very quickly when something got annoying. wolfcall seem to pick on just riverclan alone, singling it out. not his fault they were extremely horribly terrible. her last statement caught his interest and it shown. it really did seem like starclan wanted him to leave the clans! he did go to the outskirts, sure but this was a once in a lifetime chance. "i'm listening. " he finally said, eyeing her, suspiciously.
Take it from me kid, all these down bring trouble,pointless wars over a boundary that doesn't really matter. Ditch this place and explore the world with me. " she said dreamily.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Sometimes, I wish we could all just have at least one moon where there is some peaceful vibes throughout the forest,” Flintheart admitted with a heavy sigh, “I’ll be honest with you when I say that I don’t think my old bones could take another brutal battle like that last one.” Both him and the orange-furred tomcat could remember those times without needing any assistance, tensions had been so high and lives were so close to being lost to the skies that night. He was relieved that both of them were now seeming to get comfortable and involved within their conversation, it made him feel accepted in a sense - which was rare for Flintheart. “I bet you’re quite the amazing hunter,” The tomcat said with a gentle purr rumbling from his throat, “Maybe you could show me some moves sometime.” Of course, with his tone, it seemed like he was only merely teasing about that matter, but in all honestly, it sounded nice to go back to when he could enjoy learning things and not everything was about being the biggest and the strongest out of everyone. Firefall made him feel young again, like he could have a second chance at being alive and enjoying his life for once without his father breathing down his neck about not being good enough to be a warrior or whatever that stubborn tomcat would say when he was still a mere apprentice many moons ago. He chose not to dwell on those times though and focus on this moment that he was sharing with the fellow warrior, smiling as he went to follow the other Thunderclanner through the woodland area, slightly excited to see this favorited spot of the other male. He usually was not shown such places that were dear to others, so this was somewhat special to him. Flintheart chose to keep that to himself though, knowing his mind tended to wander at times.
"Agreed," Firefall mewed, nodding slightly as he walked beside the other tom. He despised the thought of another war, the thought of death surging through the Clans over something that would resolve itself made him saddened. "I don't think I'd be able to go through another pointless fight," he replied, Firefall was 54 moons, somewhat small for his age, he was often mistaken as a young warrior. The tom had battled in wars for his Clan before, and the pacifist tom hated the idea of another. But at least there were peaceful times now, with prey-filled territories and calmness between the felines of each Clan."Better than my fighting for sure," he chuckled, smiling slightly. It was true, Firefall was almost too nervous to be a capable fighter, it was somewhat annoying to him. "I'd be glad," he replied. He added a fake hint of pride to it, obviously somewhat joking around. He glanced ahead of him, making sure they were heading the right way, once he saw he hadn't strayed from the path, he turned back to Flintheart. He continued on, seeing the little clearing in the distance, grinning. "Just over here!" He mewed, quickening his pace quickly. Once he entered, he felt at ease. It was bright and sunny out, there were flowers on the sides and plenty of space in the middle of the little clearing.
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:59 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
Take it from me kid, all these down bring trouble,pointless wars over a boundary that doesn't really matter. Ditch this place and explore the world with me. " she said dreamily.
he couldn't believe what he was hearing. someone actually had common sense, well some common sense. asking to train a already train cat took half of the title. he jump forward, "exactly! of course the deaths were sad but every cats dies! borders are just a excuse for drama!" wolfcall blurt out, his golden hues gleaming. he agreed with her, a lot. he blink, realizing the big idiot like grin on his face. he quickly sat down, forcing his grin to disappear. she couldn't win him over this easy, nu-uh. he had family here. "... ignore what i said, it was a reaction i didn't have a control over. anyway, i need some time because this is going too fast. i'm no that keen on leaving my mother here. " he replied, rather fluster himself. wolfcall lick his chest in embarrassment, he did have those random out bursts which were usually anger and not happiness. it felt very, very, strange. he bet he look like one of those loopy happy all day apprentices and kits!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sharing is caring. Erminewhisper hadn’t heard that in… oh, moons. A lot of them. Sometimes she felt old when she thought about how long it’d been since she’d curled up in the nursery with her Mother, siblings close to her side - she’d gotten her suffix in honor of one of her sisters. It certainly wasn’t because of her quiet and shy personality, nor her meek nature. The leader at the time had been Ashstar, and he’d been more than understanding when it came to her request to honor her lost sibling. Erminewhisper had been a little surprised, but she was glad that it had been granted to her. ”Well, you DO have nine lives. But if you’re stupid to lose any of them anytime soon, then I’m going to yell at you so loudly they’ll hear it all the way in SkyClan! Wait, no… Twolegplace!”

The she cat declared, her white tail twitching back and forth as her eyes gleamed fiercely. She wasn’t kidding, either. Passionstar was important to her - nine lives or not, she didn’t want him to die. Not even if it meant he’d come back almost right away. After all, there was always that slim chance that something could happen… the old Evil Era leader, Blazingnight, had lost her lives in a battle. She’d had nine lives just like any other leader, at least Erminewhisper thought so, but a ShadowClan warrior had told her the story of how the former leader had had all of her lives taken by the Dark Forest. StarClan was much more understanding and gracious, but Erminewhisper still didn’t want to risk it… just in case. That was understandable, right? She wasn’t used to being an unreasonable cat. Erminewhisper never asked for much, she’d never really wanted that much anyways… except for this. For her best friend to stay alive. ”Sidekick? Yeah, right! We both know that you would be the sidekick, you fluff-brained dork!” The she cat whacked him with her tail (it was big and fluffy, so any injury that it could have inflicted would have been very small indeed) and smirked at him, her teeth partly showing in a teasing manner.

When it came to strength, Passionstar had the upper hand - despite her build, and her Clan, Erminewhisper seemed to be built for speed more than anything else. She had no idea who her Father was or where he was from, only that he had been a dirtbag - a charming one, perhaps, but a dirtbag anyways - and that he had chosen to leave their family in search of something more fulfilling. Her Mother had often complained about him when Erminewhisper was still very young, leaving the young she cat wondering what her bad Father had done to gain her Mother’s love in the first place. Then again, her Mother’d been quite young when she’d had kits… about 20 moons old at the time, barely a warrior, and with a reputation among her friends that had ultimately been destroyed after she’d had Erminewhisper. The only surviving kit of the litter. This past was strange, and she didn’t know a lot about it, but she didn’t need to - all she needed to know was that her Mother still loved her and wherever her Father is, he would never be able to touch her.

”Oh? What makes you think I won’t be able to find you now, nothing’s changed!” The she cat teased with another smirk, barely able to keep from giggling as she examined Passionstar. He was such a dork. It was fun to tease him, because he was not only able to take it, but he teased her as well. Moments passed before she said anything again, staring up at the sky. The she cat hoped to come out here to stargaze one evening… it was quiet out here. The rest of the world didn’t even exist when she was in her special spot, and while she thrived off of company, it was good to have a few moments to herself. Not all the time, though… Erminewhisper was pretty sure she would just shrivel up and die if she couldn’t talk to anybody for moons. She’d had company, it just wasn’t… the same without her best friend around.

Her Mother hadn’t been in great shape lately. She was only 20 moons older than her daughter, but 55 moons old was an old cat… to Erminewhisper, anyways. In another 20 moons she would be off in the elder’s den, hopefully surviving - but it was hard to stay alive in there. Erminewhisper wasn’t going to end up in there, no sir! She would die fighting or not at all. ”Don’t you dare mock my title! I am a queen, and you know it!” The she cat scoffed, holding her head high, the picture of elegance and grace for a minute - before she dropped back into her usual position. Erminewhisper didn’t move with great beauty, she wasn’t one to command attention… her stance was never perfect, and even her hunting crouch had never become fully perfected, but she reflected all the joy of life. Any happy little thing you could think of, that was what Erminewhisper’s smile seemed to remind them of. Like she was thinking about that very thing at the moment. Her real smile, anyways… not the playful one that she so often showed. ”Alright, alright, we can go…” Her voice trailed off as she practically bounced off through the woods, a flash of white. This one was a medium size, probably an abandoned fox den, but Erminewhisper loved it in there. It was cozy and warm and Erminewhisper loved it in there.

She wouldn’t admit it, not really, but she’d thought at first that maybe her Father had made this little den just for her. Sometimes when younger cats spoke about their happy parents, Erminewhisper wished she could be like them - with a family that was whole and happy, not broken like hers was. ”Here we are!” She announced once they had arrived, before darting down into the little den-like area. It was big enough for two warriors and an apprentice, she was guessing - it wasn’t like she had brought more cats here to see if it was exactly that size.

[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Passionstar had snorted. Was he dumb enough to strike through all his lives? No - no, of course not. That sounded ridiculous. It wasn't like he went out causing trouble...not most times anyway. He had stopped being rather ludicrous when he became deputy, opting out to become more peaceful, but not truly maintaining control as he lost it pretty quickly. Compared to a candle, the flame was dimmed, but as long as it continued to be provoked, it was dangerous territory. Passionstar was mellow-headed in this moment, so he doubted if he would ever lose his temper. Passionstar proceeded to wave Erminewhisper's threat with a his paw. He knew, in the end, that it was a threat of care. No one wanted to see their best friend dead. ''Pretty sure I wouldn't hear you. I'd be too busy enjoying a lavish lifestyle in Starclan.'' He had snickered. It was the morbid truth, the unspoken sadness when he joked about it all. Passionstar was pretty intelligent. He was more than a smart feline. Then again, moment of dire situations caused all brain cells to disconnect, the consequences never mattered until the aftermath. Even the aftermath didn't matter. Passionstar was pretty spontaneous. He was that tom to be a go-getter that it was almost considered to be farfetched. Laughing lowly, the tom had bumped Erminewhisper's forehead with his own. ''Stop being so mousebrained. You know I'm not going to go through these lives like some crazed maniac.'' He wouldn't promise her, of course. He didn't know what the future foretold, but he always tried his best.

Even if Passionstar didn't have much esteem in himself. He never doubted Thunderclan. He liked to think Thunderclan was resilient. Always being able to pick back up after a disaster. He never cared about how he would be ruined. His own father was a loyal warrior of Thunderclan, so Passionstar wanted to be one too. Aside from that, receiving lives took a lot of strength out of him. More than he would liked to admit. He practically had cringed when he felt that he was brought back to Starclan on that fateful day. It was a honorable thing, really, but it was painful. ''What type of bad prey you been eating?'' Passionstar scoffed. Erminewhisper being the hero was a pretty funny thing to imagine. Maybe, it was because he never saw her as one to partake in such dangerous matters. ''Because I don't think you're in your right noggin', my friend.'' Passionstar lifted a paw to pat Erminewhisper on the head, indicating her insanity. He wasn't the only one who lost some brain cells, apparently.

As a kit, Passionstar imagined playing off a hero. He crazily thought he would be that one tom to change the world...make all the clans into one family, so the fighting would ceased. That dream been long gone and stomped on when he realized that it wasn't how the warrior code worked. These clans were created for a reason. These cats spilled blood for their home. Over territory. Passionstar was deemed to be benevolent, but he was just like the other leaders. Territorial. If he couldn't be a hero for the entire forest, he was happy with just being a hero for his clan.

''I believe I've seen the world,'' No, he haven't. He believed he seen most of the forest. That was more or less. ''So, I got some special places that are secluded. So, yeah! I don't believe you will be able to find me.'' He stated, almost proudly as he bent his head to give a couple long strokes to his chest fur to hide a smug expression. This was nothing new, and it was quite fun whenever Erminewhisper had challenged him. It triggered his playful side, a side he liked to use more than his animalistic, sadistic side that usually came out in the heat of the moment. Passionstar had practically almost begin bouncing around her in a blitheful trot waiting for her to show him her other hidden places. He noticed her gaze fixated on the sky, causing himself to look up and appreciate all its worth. Whether it was the moon and the stars or the sun and the clouds, he was grateful for the light bestowed down on them. Calmly, he suggested, ''Maybe we can come back to stargaze. Like old times.'' Recently, Passionstar stargazed by himself. That was only because he had a conversation with the stars and did not want to appear like a dimwit for talking to balls of gas that didn't utter a single word back. Passionstar may had been a lunatic, but he was certain that the stars flickered for him, delivering their message. Then again, he probably been sniffing the wrong herbs. Or, tasting the wrong fruit. Either way, the stars were the best psychiatrist. They listened without judging.

Passionstar had happily bounced after Erminewhisper, following close behind her. The two of them together reminded him of the adventures of when they were two curious kits that usually got scolded. Going back into nostalgia made him wish he was a kit again, exploring, then later getting scolded for venturing too far. He felt that being a kit was a lot more...care free. Passionstar was grateful that Erminewhisper brought him out to these places, even if he didn't mention it, but she took him away from a responsibility that lingered over his head like a rainy cloud. When they reached an abandoned fox den, Passionstar padded around the area. It was a stall scent, so that was good. ''Mmm, fancy.'' Passionstar commented, watching his fluffy companion scurry into the den. He padded after her, poking his head into the den to check it out, almost hesitantly before perching himself in. ''Ooh! It's cozy in here!'' He exclaimed, a tad bit surprised, but it wasn't that bad. He felt that he could almost get used to this. ''How did you find this place?'' He tilted his head in a genuine curious expression towards the molly. It made him miss finding little treasured places with her as kits...who knew growing up could change so many things.
[/FONT]
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
he couldn't believe what he was hearing. someone actually had common sense, well some common sense. asking to train a already train cat took half of the title. he jump forward, "exactly! of course the deaths were sad but every cats dies! borders are just a excuse for drama!" wolfcall blurt out, his golden hues gleaming. he agreed with her, a lot. he blink, realizing the big idiot like grin on his face. he quickly sat down, forcing his grin to disappear. she couldn't win him over this easy, nu-uh. he had family here. "... ignore what i said, it was a reaction i didn't have a control over. anyway, i need some time because this is going too fast. i'm no that keen on leaving my mother here. " he replied, rather fluster himself. wolfcall lick his chest in embarrassment, he did have those random out bursts which were usually anger and not happiness. it felt very, very, strange. he bet he look like one of those loopy happy all day apprentices and kits!
Aspiringspirit nodded. "Take a!! The time you need." She sat down as well be grooming her fur.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)