Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:32 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Hmm. I like that name, though you'd have to see if it was grey. If it was orange, Greykit would be a ridiculous name," Duskthorn commented lightly. "I think the name Lilackit, though it's feminine. Maybe if you have multiple kits, you could name a few and Silverscar could name a few. That way you would both be happy." He chuckled, "I also like the name Duskkit, though that may sound conceited of me." He imagined a scene when they were kits: Duskkit, Wildkit, and Treekit. None of the names correlated with each other, which he thought was kind of funny. "Maybe you could give them names that match. Like Strawberry, Blackberry, and Raspberry. Or, you know, something like that," he continued.
"Yeah but, Greyfrost was dark brown and he was named Greyfrost nonetheless and he's the one we're honoring so I don't think the color matters," Wildstrike stated reminiscing that he always thought it was weird that their brother was named after an attribute he didn't possess, "Heh no, Silverscar even said it himself that I get the final say in the kits' names no questions asked seeing as I'm the one who going to go through the torture of kitting." He mused glad that his mate had agreed on that part, "Yeah and unless you die in the next one and a half moons I am not naming a kit Duskkit...sorry." He deadpanned not seeing the point in naming kits after family members that weren't decreased, "And I don't really like the idea of matching names through Silverscar said if I somehow died in labor he'd just named them Onekit, Twokit, Threekit, and so on... he's such an idiot." He snorted remembering giving the tom a hard nip on the ear for even suggesting it. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yeah but, Greyfrost was dark brown and he was named Greyfrost nonetheless and he's the one we're honoring so I don't think the color matters," Wildstrike stated reminiscing that he always thought it was weird that their brother was named after an attribute he didn't possess, "Heh no, Silverscar even said it himself that I get the final say in the kits' names no questions asked seeing as I'm the one who going to go through the torture of kitting." He mused glad that his mate had agreed on that part, "Yeah and unless you die in the next one and a half moons I am not naming a kit Duskkit...sorry." He deadpanned not seeing the point in naming kits after family members that weren't decreased, "And I don't really like the idea of matching names through Silverscar said if I somehow died in labor he'd just named them Onekit, Twokit, Threekit, and so on... he's such an idiot." He snorted remembering giving the tom a hard nip on the ear for even suggesting it. @Boba Fett
Treestep tilted his head,"What about Faithkit." He asked.

@Liekki (Writers block)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Fawnkit gasped in suprise as she tumbled from his back. The little orange, white and grey cat looked up at her father and then turned her nose up to him. She was trying to see how long she would be able to get away with this, it's not like they had a punishment for kits right? She peeked an eye olen to gaze at Falconkit and then her eyes narrowed and she turned her head to face his direction. Look at his dumb smug face! He was just asking to be batted right in the maw! A growl came from the little kitten's throat.

At the sight of his smile she herself did as well. She was glad that he was happy to see her, and she was just as happy. That is until he made that reamark "Listen" she immediately stood to her paws and her scruff bristlef up angrily "You don't have to take care of them all the time do you?! No? Well I do! I normally do a bettr job of disciplining them, but I didn't get to sleep last night and I haven't eaten all day! Have you gotten to eat Coldhearted?! I bet you have! So don't even tell me what i need to do to make them act better! Especially since you aren't even here the majority of the time!" By that point her tail matched her scruff and her expression had changed entirely. Who was he to tell her that she is doing a bad job when she is trying her best!?
Coldhearted has challenged his daughter’s state to see if she would dare defy him. She appeared to be annoyed that he didn’t allow her to continue to play. He watched as her attention focused on Falconkit, who stared at her with a bragging face. He hardly allowed himself to get into any trouble, preferring to watch his sister take all the heat. Truth be told, he was afraid of his father’s cold expressions. He didn’t like pale blue gaze bearing into his own creeping him out. Coldhearted’s attention was directed towards Fawnkit’s growl. “Do not growl at your brother, Fawnkit.” Coldhearted reprimanded.

Then, he had averted his gaze to stare to stare at his mate. After telling her that she done a horrible job at disciplining their kits, he didn’t expect for Cloverwhisker to go off on him. Coldhearted was a reactive tom. Whichever way you approached him, he was sure to deliver the force back. He bit back a growl because he didn’t want to display much aggression towards the one he loved. “Even if I don’t be in here with them all the time - I still get them to listen!” His own short fur bristled in different directions. “If you hadn’t noticed, Cloverwhisker - I’m a warrior! I provide for my family frequently. Whenever I come back from my duties, I always make sure you eat! I always make sure the three of you are good!” He snorted, pulling his lip back in a snarl. “And, don’t you dare be raising your voice at me. I don’t know what’s gotten into you but you’re not about to direct that anger on me.” Coldhearted had stood up, throwing his muzzle into his mate’s face to clearly show her the anger in his pale blue orbs.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 22nd, 2022 at 02:43 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn laughed, amused that his brother had immediately shot down those ideas, "Well, I'm not the best at naming kits, huh? I suppose it's a good thing that I don't want kits." He sighed, suddenly missing Greyfrost and wishing he could be here to have input on this conversation. "Silverscar has a point, at least he's not dense," the tom laughed. "It would be suicide to disagree with you, Wildstrike." Duskthorn shook his head and sighed for no particular reason. "So your kits are due in a moon and a half? Better start preparing yourself emotionally for this ordeal." The tom suddenly felt a sense of dread at the thought. All of the cats in the clan were going to have questions about this for sure, and Duskthorn had a feeling not all of the cats would exactly be okay with this. He pulled himself out of his daze to laugh lightly at what Wildstrike said, "Well, I guess he does have a sense of humor, doesn't he?" The tom only laughed because he knew he would do the exact same thing if he ever had the task of naming kits. @Boba Fett

"I'm honestly not either but, I at the same time I don't want my kittens to be stuck with crap names so I'm trying my best." He stated as he laid down again to start grooming himself, "And when it comes to Silverscar I don't have to do a lot to get what I want now that I'm expecting all I have to do is cry a little and throw in an 'I don't feel good' or 'I'm really scared' and he's like pudding in my paws. He even usually brings me honey or flowers as an 'I'm sorry' gift." He chuckled, knowing that Silverscar definitely wasn't strong when it came to a little emotional manipulation before adopting a slightly more serious tone, "If everything goes right yeah, but considering the scenario they could be way more premature then that." He confessed giving his whiskers a worried twitch as his claws nervously scratched at the ground,
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit sniffed it cautiously, unsure if she should or not. With the tiniest of shrugs, the she-kit took a small bite. Her eyes lit up as she chewed and swallowed “That’s so yummy!” Must exclaimed before finishing the mouse off. She swiped her tongue across her jaws, making sure nothing remained. “Thanks” She purred.
Ashnose eyes lit up in amusement as he watched the kit eat. "Mice are generally ThunderClan prey, but I love them." He mewed as he swiped his tongue over his muzzle once more. "Chasing mice over the border and into ShadowClan territory is about the only thing ThunderClan cats are good for." The British Shorthair was only half joking. He honestly couldn't recall anything else that those mouse-brains good actually do well. Well, nothing other than starting fights. The tom's eyes glazed over for a moment as his thoughts flashed back to fighting Honeyflower and Leopardpaw. Yep, they're useless, he concluded. Ashnose blinked the fog out of his brilliant amber eyes and settle his gaze on the kit once more. "You'll learn a lot of things about the other Clans when you get your apprentice name. All of the other Clans are fox-hearts and dimwits."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I'm honestly not either but, I at the same time I don't want my kittens to be stuck with crap names so I'm trying my best." He stated as he laid down again to start grooming himself, "And when it comes to Silverscar I don't have to do a lot to get what I want now that I'm expecting all I have to do is cry a little and throw in an 'I don't feel good' or 'I'm really scared' and he's like pudding in my paws. He even usually brings me honey or flowers as an 'I'm sorry' gift." He chuckled, knowing that Silverscar definitely wasn't strong when it came to a little emotional manipulation before adopting a slightly more serious tone, "If everything goes right yeah, but considering the scenario they could be way more premature then that." He confessed giving his whiskers a worried twitch as his claws nervously scratched at the ground,
Duskthorn smiled with slight amusement, "Yes, well. So far you're doing better at thinking of names than I would be, so I think you'll do fine. And, for the record, there are insanely ridiculous names out there, so I think you're good." Duskthorn finished up his squirrel, for a second forgetting that it was even there. After properly disposing of it, he returned to Wildstrike and commented, "With Silverscar, there never will be any arguments between you two." He laughed, "He really loves you doesn't he?" While Duskthorn found this trait endearing, he wouldn't want that in his own mate. He wanted his mate to be independent and strong, though they would rely on him when they needed it. Duskthorn knew that he was being picky about his mate, but he couldn't not be. It was in his personality to be picky and to only accept the best, though there were a few exceptions. Duskthorn cleared his throat, "Hopefully there won't be any complications. And Daydream is a capable medicine cat, so it will be fine in the end." @Boba Fett

Last edited by Liekki; March 17th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted has challenged his daughter’s state to see if she would dare defy him. She appeared to be annoyed that he didn’t allow her to continue to play. He watched as her attention focused on Falconkit, who stared at her with a bragging face. He hardly allowed himself to get into any trouble, preferring to watch his sister take all the heat. Truth be told, he was afraid of his father’s cold expressions. He didn’t like pale blue gaze bearing into his own creeping him out. Coldhearted’s attention was directed towards Fawnkit’s growl. “Do not growl at your brother, Fawnkit.” Coldhearted reprimanded.

Then, he had averted his gaze to stare to stare at his mate. After telling her that she done a horrible job at disciplining their kits, he didn’t expect for Cloverwhisker to go off on him. Coldhearted was a reactive tom. Whichever way you approached him, he was sure to deliver the force back. He bit back a growl because he didn’t want to display much aggression towards the one he loved. “Even if I don’t be in here with them all the time - I still get them to listen!” His own short fur bristled in different directions. “If you hadn’t noticed, Cloverwhisker - I’m a warrior! I provide for my family frequently. Whenever I come back from my duties, I always make sure you eat! I always make sure the three of you are good!” He snorted, pulling his lip back in a snarl. “And, don’t you dare be raising your voice at me. I don’t know what’s gotten into you but you’re not about to direct that anger on me.” Coldhearted had stood up, throwing his muzzle into his mate’s face to clearly show her the anger in his pale blue orbs.
Fawnkit Immediately as her growling once her father had told her to. She hated that her brother acted so perfect all the time when really he was mean! Her little ears were pinned to the back of her scull as she sulked. Her eyes went wide at the sound of her Mother's voice raised, she had never seen her mother this angry. Whatever was going on it gave the little she-kit a feeling of unease. Once her father got in her Mother's face her tail was free, so she sprung to her paws and raced over to Falconkit where she stuck to his side while this whole thing played out.

Cloverwhisker, having never been good at winning arguments or making rebuttals, just glared right back at him. She turned her back on him and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws tightly. She felt bad for going of on her mate, but was far too proud to say she was sorry. "If I am not allowed to raise my voice at you.." She remarked her tail swishing ever so slightly. The sound from her mouth now sounding hurt "Then you can't yell at me either..." She turned her nose up in the air. This was a signal that she had no more to say.
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn smiled with slight amusement, "Yes, well. So far you're doing better at thinking of names than I would be, so I think you'll do fine. And, for the record, there are insanely ridiculous names out there, so I think you're good." Duskthorn finished up his squirrel, for a second forgetting that it was even there. After properly disposing of it, he returned to Wildstrike and commented, "With Silverscar, there never will be any arguments between you two." He laughed, "He really loves you doesn't he?" While Duskthorn found this trait endearing, he wouldn't want that in his own mate. He wanted his mate to be independent and strong, though they would rely on him when they needed it. Duskthorn knew that he was being picky about his mate, but he couldn't not be. It was in his personality to be picky and to only accept the best, though there were a few exceptions. Duskthorn cleared his throat, "Hopefully there won't be any complications. And Daydream is a capable medicine cat, so it will be fine in the end." @Boba Fett
"Yeah, I once heard of a cat named Milkdrinker from SkyClan safe to say his mother or father was a little wacked up in the head." Wildstrike cringed not liking the thought of parents that dumb when it came to naming their kit, "And don't be naive Duskthorn we fight sometimes which for the record we should because we have a healthy functioning relationship and you need to fight to establish rules and boundaries for the said relationship if we want it to work!" He chided softly shaking his head in a joking matter, "And of course he loves me were mates Duskthorn!" He laughed finding the answer to his question rather obvious, "I do hope there aren't any complications I mean I've been having stomach cramps and nausea but, I think that's just par for the course of preg-Gah!" Wildstrike mewed before being cut off mid-sentence by an odd feeling . @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 06:33 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:25 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream wasnt good when handling feelings. they could barely understand there own, but they knew when a cat was close to its breaking point. they knew a broken face when they saw one. they werent the best to go to for advice by any means,but they were sympathetic. they wouldnt look down upon her and give her pity, but they could give her support. they werent an affectionate cat but they found themselves leaning forward gently and resting their head ontop of hers, a silent show of affection. it hurt much more because they saw a bit of themselves in the apprentice, how they were when they were her age after cricketpaw had passed away.

"Theres no herb, plant, or leaf that i could give you to help you move on from Branchpaw. and theres no proper advice i can give you, but i will saw this," they pulled away slightly. their tone was much softer, more gentle. maternal even,"Everyday, there is something to live for. Whether it is waking up so you can go to the river and have a drink, or catch you favorite piece of prey, theres always something." they sighed,"Im not saying forget about branchpaw, but acknowledge in your heart that they were separated from your living life right now. Think of it as a pause in your friendship instead of a goodbye. Instead of thinking about the accident, think about the good times that surrounded that place. perhaps a yard away from the place it happen you guys caught a piece of prey or had a fun order patrol, something, anything to push those negative thoughts away." they knew what loss felt like too well. they had never dealt with it in a healthy matter, so the words felt almost hypocritical, but it was their job. the reason they were living everyday was for cats like flashpaw that needed their help, for cats like nightsky they needed to be treated, they lived for everyone else. flashpaw needed to find her purpose.
When Daydream was first introduced to her, she never saw them as the type to comfort another. And yet there they were, resting their head atop of hers, comforting her in a way no other ever had, not even her own mother. a silent sob resounded through her mind as she leaned into the simple gesture, relishing the affectionate feeling that passed from them to her. Instead of thinking, for once she found herself dropping all thoughts and relaxing. God, it felt good to relax for once. Relaxing was something that Flashpaw had not done in a very long time. When the medicine cat pulled away, she obliged, leaning back into the sitting position she held moments before. The female even offered them a small smile; while it was crooked and her lips split and bled slightly, it was worth it. She listened with open ears to the advice from Daydream, nodding slightly, thinking about it for a moment. And then she purred. When did she purr last? When she was a kit. It was so rough it made her cough, despite any herb given to her. Shaking it off, she looked at Daydream with a new respect, and in their eyes, she no longer saw a cat that could help their Clan without lifting a claw. Instead, she saw a young medicine cat that suffered day by day and was powerless to stop their own suffering but could solve others'. And she realized how difficult that must be. Without a word, she rested her head on their shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered, closing her eyes for a brief moment before removing her head from their shoulder.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
When Daydream was first introduced to her, she never saw them as the type to comfort another. And yet there they were, resting their head atop of hers, comforting her in a way no other ever had, not even her own mother. a silent sob resounded through her mind as she leaned into the simple gesture, relishing the affectionate feeling that passed from them to her. Instead of thinking, for once she found herself dropping all thoughts and relaxing. God, it felt good to relax for once. Relaxing was something that Flashpaw had not done in a very long time. When the medicine cat pulled away, she obliged, leaning back into the sitting position she held moments before. The female even offered them a small smile; while it was crooked and her lips split and bled slightly, it was worth it. She listened with open ears to the advice from Daydream, nodding slightly, thinking about it for a moment. And then she purred. When did she purr last? When she was a kit. It was so rough it made her cough, despite any herb given to her. Shaking it off, she looked at Daydream with a new respect, and in their eyes, she no longer saw a cat that could help their Clan without lifting a claw. Instead, she saw a young medicine cat that suffered day by day and was powerless to stop their own suffering but could solve others'. And she realized how difficult that must be. Without a word, she rested her head on their shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered, closing her eyes for a brief moment before removing her head from their shoulder.
how many days had it been since flashpaw smiled truthfully? how many times had she faked it and cats have passed by without a trace? they let their eyes close at the head on their shoulder. They hadnt been affectionate with anyone since Geckoleaf had passed away. they could remember how her tongue had felt threading in their fur whenever she would groom them. at the fond memory, they found themselves leaning down and dragging their tongue gently across her forehead, a soft purr erupting from their chest. if you asked any cat, no one ever saw daydream like this, purring and grooming others. but this was an exception. perhaps they both needed this. they knew what it was like to smile everyday for the sake of not wanting others to worry. that fake appearance had been so tiring they didnt even try to pull it anymore, letting their distaste show at most moments of the day, its why most cats disliked them. they battled with their own issues of exhaustion, distress, and over all dislike for being a medicine cat, longing to be a warrior. but this. this. cats like this is why daydream kept doing what they were doing, it was cats like this that made their job so fulfilling. their purr stopped to speak,"Theres no need to say thank you for the treatment you deserve."
Closed Thread