Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2019, 06:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Daintybird took in the announcement with growing approval for the new leader, glad she was not going to let ShadowClan continue to be the mocked Clan of the forest. They had been the weakest one for moons under cowardly leadership, an easy target to be picked on; with Icestar at the helm, she hoped those days had come to an end, and the fierceness they were known for would be restored. "Outsiders have been part of our recent string of 'bad luck'," she meowed, voicing her agreement and remembering the two loose factions that'd come to wreak havoc within their borders. It would be in their best interest to subject them to thorough vetting, and if those outsiders grasped even a hint of Clan life, they'd understand why it was necessary to be cautious in who they allowed in, especially as prey and the like remained tight.

"Excuse me, darling," Daintybird blurted to Butternutsun, harsh, but with a delicate smile on her muzzle as if she hadn't just raised her voice. "Have you been asleep for the past moon? ...Well, I suppose the state of your pelt would suggest so, but I will assume you're a half-competent warrior and realize that outsiders and rogues have positively torn ShadowClan apart recently. Their loyalties extend as far as your foresight, love."

Daintybird didn't wait for a reply and breezed past her and the rest of their clanmates, following Icestar into the leader's den with the others who had been invited to join her after the meeting's conclusion.

@CasperCreates ; @Okapi

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; October 16th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 07:37 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby

Kiwibounce turned to Cascadespirit nervously. Her heart was pounding twice as fast. Battle? With Riverclan? Our cats have barely recovered! She thought, astounded by Icestar's speech. She turned to Cascadespirit, tail twitching nervously.

"Cascadespirit...we have to go into battle. What has Shadowclan gotten itself into... !?" She murmured, eyes sparking with fear.

"No idea.." He mumbled, eyes staying on their new leader. He wasn't so sure he liked where this was headed..

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old October 16th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@CasperCreates @Moonraven

After watching the situation outside the den Blackmoon followed the other warrior into the den. She honesty hadn't been in the leaders den before and was surprised how dirty it was. After Windystar no one must have cleaned it out. It was better then it could have been.
Glancing around the young Warrior realized this would be a tight fit for all the cats that were mentioned. Yet the jet black molly was smaller the Icestar and Dawnstripe. That would make it a bit easier to fit everyone. Sitting down Blackmoon turned her attention to the leader, awaiting her speech or whatever she had to say. She wasn't sure why they were called in the den but she didn't feel like she was in trouble. All she did was agree with her leader.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Shadyheart hadn't heard a single word anyone said. He didn't believe it was his place to do anything. The truth was he didn't exactly care what was going on, since he was one of the cats that didn't care who the leader was. He was fine with anything as long as there was a leader and deputy. The blackish brown fluffy tom looked over at Crowtail and padded over to him.

"Hey Crowtail. How's everything?", he meowed with his gruff voice, not exactly caring. He didn't show it, but he doesn't care about hardly anybody's feelings except for his youngest kit. Shadyheart looked up at icestar who dispapeared into her den with a couple of warriors.

--

Crowtail looked at Shadyheart with a friendly smile, but it soon faded after he sensed that the tom didn't exactly care. The Shadowclan Deputy stood up . "I can tell you don't care, so get lost!", he snapped. He was starting to go back to his old self. He was no too caring just like he wasn't when he was a rogue.

The black cat heard the other warrior let out a growl and padded himself away, lashing his tail at Crowtail's left cheek. Crowtail watched the tom leave, letting out his own growl.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 16th, 2019, 08:13 PM
the stars are aligned

Upon stepping into the den, Daintybird realized this was about to become a tight squeeze with the others continuing to flood in as well, and to make matters worse, the general gross... staleness of the den was likely to get on her. A revolted noise spilling from her, Daintybird sidestepped the mess as best as she could and tried to distance herself from her clanmates to avoid being crowded. "If I am to share this den, I will require at least a tail-length of personal space at all times, thank you." It was directed at the other warriors, not Icestar-- her leader could do whatever she wished, quite frankly, and Daintybird would be there to cheer it on.

At the state of the den, she rolled her eyes. She was aware it had been dormant for a while, but the nest itself was still messy with clumps of fur and discarded moss. Under her breath, she mumbled "It's phenomenal how Windystar continues to lower my opinion of him even after his death." Daintybird cleared her throat to simultaneously clear away the thought, straightened her posture and raised her eyes to the new leader, reigniting a winning smile as she awaited Icestar's words.

[ @CasperCreates & anyone else in this rp ]

Old October 16th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark padded into the den after the she-cats, he didn't seem to mind the size of the den. It was kind of like sleeping in the warrior's den if the warrior's den had never been cleaned out in moons. It was unusually tight, he almost wanted to ask if he could stay outside the den. Icestar and her daughter were rather big cats and he and Wolfglare weren't exactly small either. Thankfully Blackmoon and Daintybird weren't seemingly as big as the other two she-cats. He contemplating for a second before sighing and stepping into the den, completely ignoring Daintybird's words as his pelt brushed along hers as he squeezed his bulky body into the den. He stepped away from her, settling across from Icestar and Dawnstripe, curling his bushy tail as tightly as he could around his paws. He twitched an ear at Daintybird's words, he wasn't familiar with Windystar since he had already been gone by the time he showed up in the clan. So he couldn't say much about the tom. He waited rather quietly to hear what Icestar had to say, he really hoped whatever this was about did have much to do with outsiders. He knew he was a clan cat know, but that didn't mean the negative talk about them him made him feel okay it was actually extremely uncomfortable.

@CasperCreates @Moonraven @Dipper @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:37 PM
the stars are aligned

Daintybird's ears flattened as she was essentially squished by this... rugged tom, who didn't seem to have any appreciation for her request. "Icestar," she said gently, "I believe you'll have to speak very loud and slowly for this one. He does not seem to be receptive to simple instructions." Then, she dipped her head to signal that she was finished with her respectful interjection for the benefit of this deaf one that was crowding her.
@CasperCreates ; @Undertaker

Old October 16th, 2019, 08:44 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Fuzzyfeline @Moonraven @RedHead @Dipper @Undertaker

"Alright. So, you five are the cats that I know I can trust. Even though there may be some...mixed blood in this room, the lot of you have never given me any reason to doubt your loyalty to ShadowClan. As such, you are to become my personal inner circle." She looked around and the bunch of cats in the crowded, musty den, and decided she ought to keep this meeting rather brief. The den may not have been the best place for this many cats to meet.

"I want each of you to essentially be extra pairs of eyes and ears around the clan. If you suspect that somebody's loyalty is faltering, you are to come to me. If you catch some former rogue chatting up a trespasser on our land, you tell me. If any cat so much as breathes in the direction of an outsider, I want to know about it. Understood?" It was important to Icestar that this new era of leadership ushered in a clan which carried its strength in its closeness and community, within its borders. The sooner these cats learned to take care of each other without interference, the more tightly woven the clan would be. The first step in her grand scheme would be to weed out the traitors and disloyal whelps.

"And while your senses are open, it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on how frequently training sessions are taking place. As I said before, I want even warriors to practice their battle skills. The sharper we can hone ourselves, the better prepared we will be. You especially."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:45 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
“My days been similar.” Boulderheart murmured, glad they didn’t have to talk about that anymore. she ripped up another leaf a little bit more violently this time. She looked up at the overcast sky, wondering what to say next. “How do you think this leaf-bare will go? I mean last one was so hard” She kneaded the solid packed ground.
Raventuft tilted his head, glancing up at the sky.
"Well, if leaf-bare is bad, then we'll just have to trust eachother. We seem to have a good leader...I think we'll be just fine, honestly." He replied, glancing back down at the molly.
"What about you?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 16th, 2019, 09:02 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"No idea.." He mumbled, eyes staying on their new leader. He wasn't so sure he liked where this was headed..
Kiwibounce shuddered. She glanced around at the other cats. So one of them looked slightly unsettled as well.
"I don't understand..." She murmured.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread