Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2018, 10:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I think you forget that Im a friend of goldenstars, and he would do anything to protect a kit like you, you know." they mewed. they werent scared of a few cats who had big egos for themselves. if anything, daydream could simply get them exiled.

"I'll make sure to. see you around wildblossom." they mewed after her, watching her leave. they hadnt had a casual chat with someone in so long that wasnt related to drama or just for pure joy. it felt nice and refreshing. looking at the ground where they were organizing things they felt a bit happier.
She blinked,” I didn’t forget that, but I know the tricks my father can play, such as creeping in at the moonhigh, when your sound asleep and throwing a deathblow before you have enough time to react.” She whispered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:29 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I had two kits in one day, goldenstar. the other kits name is soaringkit. she seems so scared because of her own family, much less growing up war after war. weve dealt with enough after the gathering, and now this." they muttered under their breath. dont get them wrong, they didnt mind healing other cats. they loved their job to an extent, but when it couldve been prevented? thats when it was too much. "But i appreciate a cat owning up to what they did. Youre still a new leader, not that that gives you too much of an excuse." they mewed, their tone softer. there were so many issues running through daydreams mind that they could tell the tom about. every clan had its inner problems. sometimes it was alliances or wars, or affairs and abuse. daydream would rather they focused on bettering their own clan before jumping into battle with anyone. they were realistic. when youre a leader, especially a new one, and someone challenges you, you want to hold up that pride and honor for your clan. why? because you think its best. daydream was realistic, they knew what ran through goldenstars head when he made the choice to go into war. "I dont want you to think im going to scold you after everytime we go to war, or yell at you for every little decision you make. but," they paused, gaze softer. they didnt seem too mad anymore,"we as a clan are a team, especially you, me, and halfgaze. i think choices like that should be ran by all of our view points before we jump into a war that isnt even ours." they suggested. as leader, goldenstar had an overview of everything. as deputy, halfgaze knew what the patrols and weather was like, how much prey they were bringing in,and how training was going. daydream, as medicine cat, knew how well they could heal at the moment and how many herbs they had to prepare for a situation like that. they all had a valuable say. "Youve got a lot to learn, weve just got to learn together, alright?"
Goldenstar nodded, he didn’t exactly want to hear this, but he knew it was true. Shadowclan wasn’t as good as he wanted to imagine it was. That was just how real life was. Being a new leader wasn’t an excuse at all really, but he decided not to say anything to Daydream. He nodded every so often as Daydream spoke, taking everything in. They had a point, the three of them were a team. Goldenstar had trouble figuring out what he brought to the three at first, other than being a leader, but he had eventually settled on a purpose. He couldn’t figure out what to say, or how to word what he wanted to say by the time Daydream had finished speaking, so he simply nodded. “Could you maybe be able to find out if...” he paused for a moment, trying to remember the kit’s name, “Could you maybe find out if Soaringkit would be okay speaking to me about her parents?” he asked. Now that he was aware of the situation involving the kit, he wanted to do everything in his power to help her, knowing that no kit deserved to be treated the way she was.
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:19 PM
shadowfire

My Mood: Daring

shadowfire walks in the den "hi im back from my journey"

im new so can i join

Last edited by BEAR.; February 7th, 2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: double post merge
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:25 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze gave Dandelionpaw an approving nod as the younger cat answered her question correctly, "Correct. Good job, Dandelionpaw." Next, Halfgaze demonstrated the other moves that the crouch could be used for. In between movements, she took note of Dandelionpaw's attention rate. The apprentice's attention span left something to be decided and Halfgaze had to stop herself from becoming irritated. She'd known from the very first lesson that Dandelionpaw would be a hard one to train because of her attention span. The deputy wasn't well equipped to empathize with that. During training, her attention had been focused solely on her mentor and the task at paw. She had loved battle lessons and had payed such close attention that each move was nearly perfect the first time she had tried due to her incredible observation skills. Everything she saw was processed in her brain to form an accurate picture that she could copy. Even with that natural ability, Halfgaze had practiced alone every chance she got in order to excel. Now, she had an apprentice who barely paid attention at all. The worst part was that Dandelionpaw wasn't doing it on purpose so Halfgaze couldn't even be angry or strict with her. Shaking the thoughts and memories from her mind, Halfgaze returned to the lesson and asked Dandelionpaw if she was ready. She watched her apprentice stretch with amusement and nodded with a calm laugh at the cheeky question. Halfgaze was almost always a strictly business kind of cat. She didn't mix work with fun, and mentoring was part of her work. However, Dandelionpaw was one of the few cats who could free Halfgaze's fun side even during something as important as a battle lesson. The tortoiseshell nodded approvingly at Dandelionpaw's battle stance and called out, "Now, pretend a large warrior is in front of you. I'm not around and you have to hold him off by yourself until a larger and more experienced cat can help. You decide to try a simply leap, but his height makes it difficult. Show me how high you can leap. Pretend you are jumping onto his back, out of reach of his claws."
There was no doubt that Dandelionpaw loved learning. Dandelionpaw knew learning was such a vital part of life that without it, how would anyone know how this world worked? However, there were certain parts of life that Dandelionpaw enjoyed learning about more than others. She knew Halfgaze was passionate about battling (she was such a great combat fighter!) yet fighting did little to gain Dandelionpaw’s full attention. Dandelionpaw liked to go to the elders and listen to their opinions about how the world was created. Dandelionpaw liked to go into the medicine cat’s den and observe the concoctions Daydream works on daily. Dandelionpaw liked to learn about the meaning of Starclan. She liked to observe the way others communicate to determine the diversity of relationships and interactions. That didn’t deter her from learning to fight. As a member of the clan, it was essential for Dandelionpaw to learn to fight, despite not liking the idea of hurting any cat. So, instead, her mind usually processed that she was learning defensive moves. If it weren’t that, then what was the point of fighting if she knew well enough that she would never start one? Her mind was a fleeting subject when it came to battling. She watched every example of Halfgaze’s movements. They were precise and sharp. Something that she could never perfect. Dandelionpaw hate to think Halfgaze would be disappointed, so she usually sucked up her whining and tagged along. Parts of her knew she was being a lousy apprentice, and if she had knew Halfgaze’s inner thoughts, she would had cried, then promised to do better next time. As Dandelionpaw got ready for the next bit, she turned a listening ear to her mentor. “Uhhh - a large warrior?” She iterated. “Does this nonexistent warrior has to be large? Why can’t they be a least average size? I — I mean, I’m not that large of a she cat, you know. I’m pretty sure one paw can wipe me out. And, why is he attacking me? What have I done to him? -” Dandelionpaw squeaked. There was no use of buying time or wasting it. Dandelionpaw dreaded moments where she had to preform examples of what Halfgaze wanted her to do. There was a difference with reality and what was expected. Halfgaze expected Dandelionpaw to know what she was doing, and execute that move with an accurate stance. Reality? To put short, Dandelionpaw might as well suffer the embarrassment. “Okay. Okay. Don’t give me that look, please. I’m about to do it, alright?” Dandelionpaw never liked the ‘mechanolic’ looks Halfgaze gave her. She knew when to be serious and when not to, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t try to stall time to get out of this specific lesson! Knowing Halfgaze, they might be here all sun high and then moon high! Dandelionpaw had steadied herself on four paws. With squinted eyes, faking to address the pretend warrior in front of her, Dandelionpaw had gracefully leaped into the air as high as she could. With a slender, almost frail-like form, she could be considered feather weight, which made it appropriate that she provided a powerful leap from the energy in her hind legs. When she landed, she spread out her paws, making the impression that she caught hold onto her opponent’s back. “How was that?” She asked, blinking her eyes expectantly at Halfgaze. All the while in her mind, she panicked. How was that? Did I do that right? I don’t think it was perfect enough! Starclan, it wasn’t even good enough! Maybe I need to redo it! Oh, good grief, Halfgaze is gonna make me redo it!
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cold yellow eyes scanned the clearing, as a grey apprentice looked around for someone… or perhaps something. Ashpaw’s personality hadn’t changed much since the Evil Era - she had matured some, and she had become more dangerous, but other then that… there was nothing much to say about it. Unlike some cats, the bloodshed had only made her want more. She thrived off of the adrenaline it gave her. And soon, she would be a warrior… able to protect her Clan. Ashpaw’s loyalty to ShadowClan was, perhaps, her fatal flaw. The Clan in its entirety seemed perfect to her. Even having a leader with anxiety, and a deputy who seemed to be stronger than the actual leader was perfect to her. Because although Goldenstar was weaker than Ashpaw would have liked, at least he was able to lead a Clan.

Ashpaw didn’t think that cats from outside of the Clan had much business being there. What was it about a cat who had joined from the outside that bugged her so much? Perhaps it was the fact that their loyalties could lie elsewhere, or maybe it was that they had to work harder - she didn’t like the feeling that she was lazier than they were - or maybe, maybe it was for the very simple reason that they just didn’t belong there. If you weren’t ShadowClan born, or at least ShadowClan raised, what were you doing in the Clan? You weren’t of pure blood. Same with half-Clan kits, Ashpaw didn’t like them at all. She was half-Clan herself… but nobody knew that. Her father was from WindClan, the filthiest of all Clans, and thankfully Ashpaw favored her mother’s build and fur type.

She had her father’s yellow eyes, and mixed pelt, but thanks to her mother having a dark pelt as well, it was assumed that the father was just some random tom passing by. Ashpaw would rather cats believed that then know the truth about her parents’ relationship… and know that they were still in love. Despite the fact that Ashpaw’s mother wanted to keep up appearances inside the Clan, she was still in love with that rabbit-chasing scoundrel. And he? Well, last Ashpaw had seen of him, he had taken on a cover mate - and they had had a litter of kits to avoid him being found out. But he was in love with her mother still, and the whole thing was just awful.

@Owl

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cold yellow eyes scanned the clearing, as a grey apprentice looked around for someone… or perhaps something. Ashpaw’s personality hadn’t changed much since the Evil Era - she had matured some, and she had become more dangerous, but other then that… there was nothing much to say about it. Unlike some cats, the bloodshed had only made her want more. She thrived off of the adrenaline it gave her. And soon, she would be a warrior… able to protect her Clan. Ashpaw’s loyalty to ShadowClan was, perhaps, her fatal flaw. The Clan in its entirety seemed perfect to her. Even having a leader with anxiety, and a deputy who seemed to be stronger than the actual leader was perfect to her. Because although Goldenstar was weaker than Ashpaw would have liked, at least he was able to lead a Clan.

Ashpaw didn’t think that cats from outside of the Clan had much business being there. What was it about a cat who had joined from the outside that bugged her so much? Perhaps it was the fact that their loyalties could lie elsewhere, or maybe it was that they had to work harder - she didn’t like the feeling that she was lazier than they were - or maybe, maybe it was for the very simple reason that they just didn’t belong there. If you weren’t ShadowClan born, or at least ShadowClan raised, what were you doing in the Clan? You weren’t of pure blood. Same with half-Clan kits, Ashpaw didn’t like them at all. She was half-Clan herself… but nobody knew that. Her father was from WindClan, the filthiest of all Clans, and thankfully Ashpaw favored her mother’s build and fur type.

She had her father’s yellow eyes, and mixed pelt, but thanks to her mother having a dark pelt as well, it was assumed that the father was just some random tom passing by. Ashpaw would rather cats believed that then know the truth about her parents’ relationship… and know that they were still in love. Despite the fact that Ashpaw’s mother wanted to keep up appearances inside the Clan, she was still in love with that rabbit-chasing scoundrel. And he? Well, last Ashpaw had seen of him, he had taken on a cover mate - and they had had a litter of kits to avoid him being found out. But he was in love with her mother still, and the whole thing was just awful.

@Owl
Cedarpaw lounged under a bush, eyes narrowed to slits. The blinding sunlit color of his eyes were all that could be seen of the feline. His smokey, dark striped pelt hidden beneath the shadows. His tail tip flicked with thought. Although he was 100% loyal to ShadowClan, he was not so sure about its leadership. The brute would soon become a warrior which was well deserved. The tom cat had battled fiercely during the Evil Era, parts of his body still worn the deep pink scars where hair was only faintly beginning to grow back.

He spotted movement in the clearing and noticed Ashpaw, her movements fluid like a viper waiting to strike. He eyed his friend closely wondering if the she-cat would spot him or even notice him staring at her, watching her from under the bush. He had grown quite a lot since they had started training together. He remembered his encounters with the Dark Forest as he wanted to the utmost prepared for battle. He had used the training there to make him more powerful in battle. He'd do anything to make ShadowClan the best and strongest and most lithe.

As he watched Ashpaw, he noticed the she-cat seemed distracted, lost in her thoughts as she often was. The tom wondered if he should pounce on her,
surprise her. She was quite vulnerable at the moment and he could take advantage of his friends lack of awareness.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 8th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Cedarpaw lounged under a bush, eyes narrowed to slits. The blinding sunlit color of his eyes were all that could be seen of the feline. His smokey, dark striped pelt hidden beneath the shadows. His tail tip flicked with thought. Although he was 100% loyal to ShadowClan, he was not so sure about its leadership. The brute would soon become a warrior which was well deserved. The tom cat had battled fiercely during the Evil Era, parts of his body still worn the deep pink scars where hair was only faintly beginning to grow back.

He spotted movement in the clearing and noticed Ashpaw, her movements fluid like a viper waiting to strike. He eyed his friend closely wondering if the she-cat would spot him or even notice him staring at her, watching her from under the bush. He had grown quite a lot since they had started training together. He remembered his encounters with the Dark Forest as he wanted to the utmost prepared for battle. He had used the training there to make him more powerful in battle. He'd do anything to make ShadowClan the best and strongest and most lithe.

As he watched Ashpaw, he noticed the she-cat seemed distracted, lost in her thoughts as she often was. The tom wondered if he should pounce on her,
surprise her. She was quite vulnerable at the moment and he could take advantage of his friends lack of awareness.
The she cat may have been rather aloof at the moment, but that was not to be confused with ignorant. Even though she wasn’t completely in the moment, neither was she completely out of it - careful to look around every once in a while, scan her surroundings for dangers in the area, even though her thoughts were elsewhere and things could slip her notice. A flash of a sunlight-color struck Ashpaw’s eyes - she was momentarily surprised by it, before her mind seemed to place it with the feline whose eyes they were. Cedarpaw. Still, the dark-colored apprentice remained still, aloof, pretending like she hadn’t noticed him there… she would play his game for a little longer. The two had a strange friendship - it wasn’t without benefits, that was for sure. And it wasn’t without ups and downs, but it was at least there. Ashpaw depended on no one - but if she were to choose someone to be close to her, that she trusted more than anyone else, it could be Cedarpaw. When she looked for the familiar golden-sun eyes, they were gone - disappeared along with the rest of his smokey pelt. Ashpaw’s own yellow eyes stared into the darkness, her tail twitching back and forth thoughtfully as she scanned it for any sign that the tom was still there. If there was a time to catch her unaware, it would be now; for right now, Ashpaw’s senses were completely focused elsewhere, her head swiveled completely in the direction she had last seen Cedarpaw. Oh sure, she looked a couple of tail-lengths to the right or left, but not so much so that it was far enough.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat may have been rather aloof at the moment, but that was not to be confused with ignorant. Even though she wasn’t completely in the moment, neither was she completely out of it - careful to look around every once in a while, scan her surroundings for dangers in the area, even though her thoughts were elsewhere and things could slip her notice. A flash of a sunlight-color struck Ashpaw’s eyes - she was momentarily surprised by it, before her mind seemed to place it with the feline whose eyes they were. Cedarpaw. Still, the dark-colored apprentice remained still, aloof, pretending like she hadn’t noticed him there… she would play his game for a little longer. The two had a strange friendship - it wasn’t without benefits, that was for sure. And it wasn’t without ups and downs, but it was at least there. Ashpaw depended on no one - but if she were to choose someone to be close to her, that she trusted more than anyone else, it could be Cedarpaw. When she looked for the familiar golden-sun eyes, they were gone - disappeared along with the rest of his smokey pelt. Ashpaw’s own yellow eyes stared into the darkness, her tail twitching back and forth thoughtfully as she scanned it for any sign that the tom was still there. If there was a time to catch her unaware, it would be now; for right now, Ashpaw’s senses were completely focused elsewhere, her head swiveled completely in the direction she had last seen Cedarpaw. Oh sure, she looked a couple of tail-lengths to the right or left, but not so much so that it was far enough.

Cedarpaw slowly slithered around camp, concealed by the bushes and shadows. Careful not to let his sunlit colored eyes lift further than his shoulder, the large muscular tom cat stopped dead behind Ashpaw. With light paw steps, the tom leaned over Ashpaw, towering over her really. Being a Maine Coon, it was tough to lean down to other's height due to his size. "Boo." He breathed in Ashpaw's ear, the she-cat completely unaware he was now behind her. Cedarpaw knew that she had seen him, but she didn't bother to follow his movements. He wondered what thoughts swirled in her head. Cedarpaw normally didn't bother with other cat's drama or problems. He could careless, Cedarpaw was more consumed with becoming the best warrior he could. Until then, he didn't bother getting to know any other cat. He kept his distance and only interacted with other apprentices and warriors when he was put on a patrol or battle training. He moved to sit beside Ashpaw, licking his large paw cooly and even wondered himself why he bothered befriending Ashpaw, if you could call it that. She seemed to be more like him, he supposed. Her attitude matched well up with his. The smokey gray tom found himself wanting to get to know her more and more, her background, how she felt about ShadowClan, how she felt...no not about him, that didn't matter. Frustration bubbled up inside the tom's chest before he took in a deep breath and blew it out. He wouldn't allow himself to think or even let his mind wander toward the subject. His objective was to train and become a strong, loyal, and lithe ShadowClan warrior.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:05 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
There was no doubt that Dandelionpaw loved learning. Dandelionpaw knew learning was such a vital part of life that without it, how would anyone know how this world worked? However, there were certain parts of life that Dandelionpaw enjoyed learning about more than others. She knew Halfgaze was passionate about battling (she was such a great combat fighter!) yet fighting did little to gain Dandelionpaw’s full attention. Dandelionpaw liked to go to the elders and listen to their opinions about how the world was created. Dandelionpaw liked to go into the medicine cat’s den and observe the concoctions Daydream works on daily. Dandelionpaw liked to learn about the meaning of Starclan. She liked to observe the way others communicate to determine the diversity of relationships and interactions. That didn’t deter her from learning to fight. As a member of the clan, it was essential for Dandelionpaw to learn to fight, despite not liking the idea of hurting any cat. So, instead, her mind usually processed that she was learning defensive moves. If it weren’t that, then what was the point of fighting if she knew well enough that she would never start one? Her mind was a fleeting subject when it came to battling. She watched every example of Halfgaze’s movements. They were precise and sharp. Something that she could never perfect. Dandelionpaw hate to think Halfgaze would be disappointed, so she usually sucked up her whining and tagged along. Parts of her knew she was being a lousy apprentice, and if she had knew Halfgaze’s inner thoughts, she would had cried, then promised to do better next time. As Dandelionpaw got ready for the next bit, she turned a listening ear to her mentor. “Uhhh - a large warrior?” She iterated. “Does this nonexistent warrior has to be large? Why can’t they be a least average size? I — I mean, I’m not that large of a she cat, you know. I’m pretty sure one paw can wipe me out. And, why is he attacking me? What have I done to him? -” Dandelionpaw squeaked. There was no use of buying time or wasting it. Dandelionpaw dreaded moments where she had to preform examples of what Halfgaze wanted her to do. There was a difference with reality and what was expected. Halfgaze expected Dandelionpaw to know what she was doing, and execute that move with an accurate stance. Reality? To put short, Dandelionpaw might as well suffer the embarrassment. “Okay. Okay. Don’t give me that look, please. I’m about to do it, alright?” Dandelionpaw never liked the ‘mechanolic’ looks Halfgaze gave her. She knew when to be serious and when not to, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t try to stall time to get out of this specific lesson! Knowing Halfgaze, they might be here all sun high and then moon high! Dandelionpaw had steadied herself on four paws. With squinted eyes, faking to address the pretend warrior in front of her, Dandelionpaw had gracefully leaped into the air as high as she could. With a slender, almost frail-like form, she could be considered feather weight, which made it appropriate that she provided a powerful leap from the energy in her hind legs. When she landed, she spread out her paws, making the impression that she caught hold onto her opponent’s back. “How was that?” She asked, blinking her eyes expectantly at Halfgaze. All the while in her mind, she panicked. How was that? Did I do that right? I don’t think it was perfect enough! Starclan, it wasn’t even good enough! Maybe I need to redo it! Oh, good grief, Halfgaze is gonna make me redo it!
As annoying as Halfgaze found her apprentice's aversion to battle training, the deputy simply couldn't be mad at her. Something about Dandelionpaw made the tough, stoic she-cat's heart melt. All she wanted to do was protect the younger feline, but Halfgaze was very well aware of the dangers of battle. Dandelionpaw couldn't count on Halfgaze being there to protect her. Battle was a whirlwind or chaos. Each new opponent appeared as if they'd risen from the ground and someone always seemed to be in danger. Now that Halfgaze was the deputy, and eventually would be the leader, she couldn't just focus on Dandelionpaw in battle. She had to worry about the whole clan! All warriors worried about their clanmates, but they weren't responsible for any deaths. Halfgaze was responsible for the death of any warrior or apprentice and had to be free to rescue anyone who needed it. Therefore, Dandelionpaw had to be battle-ready. She had to be able to take care of herself. Pushing those worrying thoughts aside, Halfgaze focused her mismatched eyes once more on Dandelionpaw. The sneaking fear that the apprentice would never be prepared enough for battle crept into her mind and she had to shake herself to refocus. As Dandelionpaw started to question Halfgaze's situation, the deputy gave her the usual stern look. She didn't want to argue the details, she wanted to make sure that her apprentice could perform basic battle moves. Finally, Dandelionpaw did it and Halfgaze was pleasantly surprised. She hadn't expected Dandelionpaw to fail, per say. But she also hadn't expected her to do as well as she had. "Good job, Dandelionpaw!" Halfgaze praised in a genuinely happy voice, "now, what do you do if the cat is smaller, more around your own size?"

Last edited by dionysus; February 9th, 2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cedarpaw slowly slithered around camp, concealed by the bushes and shadows. Careful not to let his sunlit colored eyes lift further than his shoulder, the large muscular tom cat stopped dead behind Ashpaw. With light paw steps, the tom leaned over Ashpaw, towering over her really. Being a Maine Coon, it was tough to lean down to other's height due to his size. "Boo." He breathed in Ashpaw's ear, the she-cat completely unaware he was now behind her. Cedarpaw knew that she had seen him, but she didn't bother to follow his movements. He wondered what thoughts swirled in her head. Cedarpaw normally didn't bother with other cat's drama or problems. He could careless, Cedarpaw was more consumed with becoming the best warrior he could. Until then, he didn't bother getting to know any other cat. He kept his distance and only interacted with other apprentices and warriors when he was put on a patrol or battle training. He moved to sit beside Ashpaw, licking his large paw cooly and even wondered himself why he bothered befriending Ashpaw, if you could call it that. She seemed to be more like him, he supposed. Her attitude matched well up with his. The smokey gray tom found himself wanting to get to know her more and more, her background, how she felt about ShadowClan, how she felt...no not about him, that didn't matter. Frustration bubbled up inside the tom's chest before he took in a deep breath and blew it out. He wouldn't allow himself to think or even let his mind wander toward the subject. His objective was to train and become a strong, loyal, and lithe ShadowClan warrior.
The apprentice’s claws unsheathed, her yellow eyes slitted as she whirled around to face the other tom - and then relaxed. ”Oh. It’s you. There was a certain amount of relief in her words, perhaps a release of a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding, as Ashpaw came face to face with her friend. Thank goodness it was only Cedarpaw - there was no telling what she would have done otherwise. She had come very close to clawing him, though he was probably stronger then she was (as much as she hated to admit it, she wasn’t going to deny her own strengths and weaknesses) and probably would have avoided the blow.

The she cat was lacking some things in the physical department - she was not particularly beautiful to look at, and she wasn’t as strong as some other ShadowClanners - this was partly because of her WindClan father. But, she had more agility and seemed to be quicker than other apprentices her age, and mentally, she was just as strong as anyone else. ”Slipping away from training for a bit, hm?” Ashpaw had already had her final assessment - it was just a matter of time before she was announced a warrior. She wondered what her warrior name would be - she wondered who else would be made a warrior with her...

Cedarpaw should be one soon as well, the apprentice guessed, he was making good progress in his own training as far as she knew. Ashpaw fixed her yellow eyes on the larger tom, glancing up at him - that was one thing that she hated, having to look up at him instead of being able to make direct eye contact. Probably her WindClan father’s fault again - every time she thought of him, it made her angry. What had he ever done for her? Nothing. He’s the worst and I hate him.

Closed Thread